†Addicted† [Oneshots...

Por Zaquerus

This story contains random fluff scenes and smuts Contains stories of all the members both fluff and smuts Ac... Más

Oppa
Meanie✨
Meanie✨³{+18}
† Jihan ✨† ¹
Meanie✨⁴{+18}
† Jihan²✨ †
♣Jihan♣{+18}
† Jihan³✨ †
♠Jihan♠{+18}
Chaos
Salt Cookies?
Author
~Ramen problem~¹
~Ramen problem~²
§ Shua×Cheol×Jeong § {+18}
~Ramen Problem~³
Conversation
Conversation
𝚅𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚗~¹
Conversation
𝚅𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚗~²
Conversation
§ Shua×Cheol×Jeong § {+18}
Author
Conversation
Author
My Nemesis {Meanie}
My Nemesis {Meanie²}
My Nemesis {Meanie³}
My Nemesis {Meanie⁴}
My Nemesis, My lover
Author
Author
Author
Fleeting Dream
Cheonsa's Birthday Wish
Author
Author{closed}
Mine ✨Meanie¹✨
Mine ✨ Meanie²✨
Mine ✨Meanie³✨
Mine ✨ Meanie⁴✨
Mine ✨Meanie Bonus✨ {+18}
Author
Author
Seoksoo{+18}
Never-ending Saga

Meanie✨²

2.4K 41 8
Por Zaquerus

Wonwoo had somehow fit himself inside Joshua's closet, he sat there nervously wondering if it really was the best place to hide. Mingyu's loud counting had sent him into a panic mode and he's pretty sure that Mingyu would have heard him running upstairs.

He had somehow managed to squeeze himself in but it's too congested and he's having difficulty breathing, maybe he should change his place he thought but the chances of getting caught by Mingyu will be high and God know what that guy is going to demand from him.

"Wonwoo hyungiiiee~" Mingyu coed loudly making Wonwoo cringe at his voice.

He should have really find another spot instead of Shua's closet, this isn't really ideal especially when it's squeezing the life out of him.

*Door knob unlock*

"Shit" he thought to himself, moving his hands to his mouth muffle out his noise while trying to steady his breathing, this was just a game of hide and seek like the usual but something inside him was screaming that he's going to regret getting caught by Mingyu.

Footsteps got closer and closer to the closet and it finally came to a halt. Wonwoo thinking that Mingyu had left the room released his hands from his mouth to let out a loud sigh, relieved that he's gone, unaware of the fact that Mingyu was just standing in front of the closet waiting for him with a devilish smile on his face.

Wonwoo waited for a while for his breathing to settle and crawl out of the closet thinking to himself that hiding behind the couches might be good idea when suddenly strong arms snaked around his waist, the smell of vanilla invading his nostrils.

"Caught you" Mingyu said letting out a deep chuckle sending shivers down Wonwoo's spine.

**********************************

The fact that my exam starts tomorrow and I'm writing this is worrying.

But thankyou to whoever's reading this

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
905K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one