Astronomically Chosen || Zodi...

بواسطة 0BrainsHere

Top Rankings~(ilysm for this!) #4 in Aries (7-07-23) #1 in Aquarius (27-10-23) (AaaAaAaAAh) #2 in zodiac (29... المزيد

-Meet the cast-
O N E
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S i x
S e v e n
E x t r a- Incorrect Quotes
E i g h t-
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
E x t r a
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
F i f t e e n

T W O

340 6 0
بواسطة 0BrainsHere

Aquarius' POV

It was a normal Summer morning with the sun shining brightly and clouds not even moving around. I looked down from the window of my chambers and saw the decorations in town. Tonight was the Campfire after all. All the townspeople wait eagerly for this day because around this campfire, people dance, sing, eat and whatnot to have a good celebration.

I chose a white tank top and wore a sleeveless yellow mid-length dress that had butterflies all over the waist and frills at the ends. I slid on my white leggings and climbed downstairs. Maybe I should go bug my bestie and trouble her until she looses her patience, which she hardly does. I was climbing down the stairs when I was greeted by a small girl around the age of 10. I keep forgetting her name...

"Good morning Princess Aquarius!" I smiled at her and greeted her back "Same to you too....." I made a long 'ooooooo' signalling her to tell her name. I knew this girl though, her sister is my best friend. She sighed "Yuva" "oh yeahh Yuva. Do you know where your sister might be?"

She told me that her sister was getting ready to go to town and visit Gemini. Of course, there's not a single day that she does not go to the town. I walked towards her room and barge in, because I am the princess and no one can stop meh. "Ayoo, Sanity Keeper wassup?!" I slam my palm onto the door, making a loud thud. On the vanity, my best friend, Libra, was tying her hair up in a ponytail. She turned around and gave me a soft smile. "Oh, Greetings Aquarius! You are looking fine today."

"When am I not?" I sassed and she chuckled."A little birdie told me that you were going to the Town. Can I come along?" Libra just sighed in turn. "I think you should ask the king and queen. If they allow, then I shall take you along." She then opened the door to her closet. "I am going to search for some scrolls alright? Just stay there and don't touch any of my works." I quickly withdrew my hands from one of her books. How does this girl know everything?!

Just then, a maid came in. "Miss Libra?" I turned to glance at her and she squeaked. "Oh, my apologises Your Majesty. Perhaps I should come later." "No, it's fine." I replied back to make her stay and she obeyed. Libra finally got out of her closet and asked the maid "Nora! How may I be of help?"

"The king and the royal advisor have asked your presence in the royal lounge." Libra nodded and the maid bowed and left. "Guess your plans of going to the town got ruined." I grinned jokingly. Libby just rolled her eyes. "I'll be right back, don't touch anything."

Libra's POV

All my plans of helping out in the town were ruined. Or so I thought. I was currently in the lounge and waiting for the king and my father to arrive. The lounge was a huge place which had all the royal artifacts and hereditary things that were passed down from generations to generations. Just like the other chambers of the palace, this room too had a lot of windows and was a soft cream in colour which stood out with the whiteness of the curtains and other clothing. I always felt that this place could not get any more beautiful.

I walked towards a marble pedestal that held an opened book. It surely was the History of The Realms. I have always wanted to take a look at it personally but never got the courage to ask the royals whether I could borrow it.I was trying to make out what was written through the large glass when a vessel of water appeared above the pedestal. It was silver in colour and had glimmering water in it.

As soon as I reached out to touch the vessel, a scroll emerged from the water. I was stunned to see the design of the seal. It was a dark blue in colour and had a water droplet on it. 'Could it be from the Water Realm?' I whisper-yelled to myself. Since my father was the royal advisor, I was allowed to have a look into royal scrolls so one look might not hurt. I grabbed the scroll and opened it, the seal being detached from the scroll.

My eyes widened when I read the first and last words. 'peace?' I quickly shut the scroll when I heard footsteps approaching. The king and my father arrived, followed by some other important people of the realm. I bowed when I saw the both of them "Greetings your Majesty." The king smiled. I hugged my father softly to greet him.

"May I know the reason why I was called for?" I said with a tone of formality. "Well, you know how there is a campfire festival today in the town" the king said and I nodded "oh yes there is! In fact, I was headed for the town before I was called here." "Oh very well, please take Aquarius with you too. She should know about the customs and traditions of the town and the palace. You both can spend the night there. I already have made adjustments with the merchant family, they'll provide you shelter." I grinned widely.

"Thank you, your majesty." I bowed and took a pause before saying the next line "while I was waiting for your arrival, a vessel of water had appeared above the pedestal. It had scroll in it with a blue water droplet seal." The king then asked me to show where it was and I led him to the pedestal. "I shall have a look at this. Thank you for informing me." With that, I left for the town.

Time skip

After getting permission from the king, I took Aquarius to the town with me. The town was ever so beautiful and the cheer of people beautified it moreover. We frequently used to visit the town so the people were used to Aquarius. They only had to treat her very royal when the knights or the royals were around. I started to search for Gemini with Aqua and found him helping out with the decorations around his house.

Gemini's POV

"Gem! You are doing it wrong." My mother yelled at me for not following her instructions. I glanced at her and replied "I am doing it correct! The lanterns are to be hung like this." My mother facepalmed and told me to get down. "You know what? Go get some more marshmallows from the grocery store. You are a good for nothing honestly." I pouted at this statement. "I was doing it correctly." My mother looked at me in annoyance. "Yeah, like you were supposed to wrap the fairy lights around the lantern and not stuff some of them in the lanterns to make look like fireflies." I rolled my eyes.

"In or out, it's the same thing." I said as I heard someone yell my name "Gemini!" I turned to the direction of the voice and saw Libra and Aqua coming towards my house. I ran up to the both of them "Hey Libs! Hey Princessa!" Libra rolled her eyes while Aqua did a high-five with me. "O o o o, wanna go to the Magnificent Lake?" Aquarius suggested and I nodded. "Yup, if i stay here another moment, I might go insane with the yelling of my mom and Lib-mom." I chuckled.

Libra just smiled, a tint of annoyance showing on her face. Oop, she is on the verge of flipping us off. Maybe Aqua had annoyed her a lot. "Oh no no no, you both are not going anywhere. You both have to stay here and help out. That is the only reason that you were allowed to come here in first place and stay overnight." The ravenette instructed and I scoffed "oh pleaseeee~ Didn't you here how my mother was calling me a good for nothing?" "That you are but if you both want to know a secret, then help out." Libra said and Aqua's eyes lit up "Ayo Gem, let's help out. You do wanna know the juicy gossip Libby got for us. When it's her tea, it's always juicy." And with that we got to work.

Timeskip to night

The celebration was sooo amazing! We danced around the campfire and even managed to get Libra to join us, which she rarely does. The smores were so great and the fruit punch was delicious. After the celebration, we headed to my place, where Libby and Aqua were supposed to stay.

After getting changed, we all sat in my room where we played UNO for some while. "Gemini! Do something. Aqua's gonna win." Libra said, not taking her eyes off of her 4 UNO cards in her hands. I placed down a yellow 3, changing the colour from red to yellow. Aqua laughed like a maniac before revealing her card, which was a yellow 1. "I win!" Saying this, she did a little victory dance.

After she calmed down, I finally asked Libra what I wanted to ask her since the moment she told us about the secret. "So, what was the thing you were talking about?" The girls brought their attention to me and Aquarius agreed "yea, tell us about it." Libra smiled softly "and here I thought you both forgot." Well, Aqua did but not me. The raven haired girl then went on to tell us

"So, before I and Aquarius came here, the king and my dad wanted me to meet them. While I was waiting for them in the royal lounge, a vessel of water appeared above the pedestal which held the book of History of the Realms. A scroll emerged from it and I suppose it was from the Water realm." Libra paused and I gasped. "The water realm?!" Aquarius was too stunned to speak. Libra went on "yup, the water realm. And what I am going to say next is even more surprising. They have proposed peace between the realms." If it was possible, my jaw dropped more.

WHAT THE HECK?! PEACE?! AND THAT TOO BY THE WATER REALM?! I must be dreaming. That realm is too much full of its pride. They sure have other motives. "Maybe they just wanna be friends because of our wealth or something like that? After all, our realm is famous for the juels and gems it has and no one can know better than me." I flexed the fact that I belonged to the richest merchant's family.

"Well, I don't think so. Maybe the royals have finally changed their mindset and want peace? Think of it in a positive way too!" Libra said, being the usual Sanity Keeper she is. Aquarius jumped up "Maybe they think that the future generation shall not be tortured anymore with the burden of doing wars! Keeping in mind what Libs said." I supported her and Libra sighed.

"If the royals think it's necessary, then they will inform me and Aquarius about this atleast. But for now, let's pretend that we are clueless." Libra instructed. The white haired girl joined in "yeah, and Gem, you better not spread this. I don't want me or Libra to get in trouble." I nodded and rolled my eyes.

Girls can be so bossy at times.

-------------------

Word Count- 1931 words

Published- 3rd June 2023

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Zodiac Life بواسطة ♡

الخيال (فانتازيا)

82.1K 2.8K 31
The life of the zodiac signs when they turn into humans and end up having to survive/live together and find a way to get back to their home. What wil...
9.3K 132 32
four kingdoms, 12 Royals each with their own powers that are yet to be discovered. There is a celebration done on a yearly basis where all the kings...
175K 4.9K 47
Highest rankings: #1 in zodiac (thx I ilysm) #1 in Aries #1 in Taurus #1 in Virgo #1 in Libra #1 in Sagittarius #1 in zodiacsigns #1 in Horoscope...
99.2K 2.3K 23
The three kingdoms...Zilinia, Necronia, and Souluster. Embark on a drama filled adventure with the Zodiacs. Newly appointed queen Virgo must figure o...