The Bumpy Road Of Marriage [S...

By Cadia27

"Sign the divorce papers, daddy," said the 5-year-old boy. Kim Taehyung had the divorce papers thrown in his... More

Chapter 1: That Handsome Man Looks Just Like You
Chapter 3: Flashback
Chapter 2: This Little Genius
Chapter 4: The Weight of the Good Years
Chapter 5: Wait For it, Taehyung.
Chapter 6: Hello Daddy
Chapter 7: He Was Indeed Retarded
Chapter 9: Time Stopped
Chapter 10: After Six Years, You Are Finally Starting Again
Chapter 11: The Most Powerful CEO Who Goes Berserk When He Sees His Wife
Chapter 12: For the Past Few Years, Because of You, Taehyung-
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: The Old Meatball Cares About Him
Chapter 16: Taehyung's Protection Toward Her
Chapter 17: This Couple was Really Out to Destroy People
Chapter 18: Your Feelings for Taehyung is Written all Over Your Face
Chapter 19: The Feeling of First Love
Chapter 20: You Can't Hit Your Own Biological Child
Chapter 21: Courting Trouble for Himself
Chapter 22: Nothing to do with Me
Chapter 23: When Are You Divorcing My Mommy?
Chapter 24: Is His Influence on You Still So Great?
Chapter 25 You Should Not Drive After You Drink
26-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-125
126-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
290-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540
541-550
551-560
561-570
571-575
576-580
581-585
586-590

Chapter 8: He Was Really A Witty Little Devil

144 11 0
By Cadia27

"Seulgi is really brave. Does she think she can conquer the world just because she has the support of Kim Tianmu and Kim Zhenjiang?" Taehyung laughed.

This incident had obviously ignited Taehyung's fighting spirit.

He had been silent for so many years but now he was finally retaliating.

PA Jin quietly mused that maybe the CEO of the past was finally returning.

"Perhaps this was what the Chairman intended. After all, they know how important the Sacred Heart Orphanage is to the CEO," PA Jin reminded him.

Taehyung returned to his desk to check the current situation of the orphanage.

"I have just contacted the matron. She said that a Miss Roseanne from abroad already contacted her and she is handling the matter now."

"Miss Roseanne?" Taehyung turned to look at PA Jin. He had definitely heard the name before but he had not bothered to remember it.

"Yes, Miss Roseanne is currently one of the donors of the Sacred Heart Orphanage. She is also the financial director of Park Enterprise. The people in the industry refer to her as the iron maiden." This was not the first time PA Jin had mentioned her to the CEO but clearly he had no recollection of it.

'Iron maiden?

'Roseanne?'

Taehyung scoffed at the name. In finance, in data analysis, there was only one person who was the best at it and her name was Chaeyoung.

PA Jin heard the sneer in Taehyung's tone. He knew that in the CEO's heart, there was only one woman who was the best in the world.

Unfortunately, it was too late.

"There is one more matter. The commander called for you again today," PA Jin said hesitantly and unconsciously took a step back.

Taehyung looked up, a fearsome expression on his face.

"The next time he calls, just tell him that I am dead," Taehyung said coldly and left the office.

PA Jin did not know what to say.

Yes, you are dead but your body is still alive.

PA Jin sighed. Why didn't anyone feel sorry for him? Where were his ancestors when he needed them?

PA Jin decided to pack his things and go home.

At the foreign country.

Chaeyoung was packing their things. Soyi wanted to bring her toys along.

Chaeyoung looked helplessly at her daughter who refused to let go of her doll. "We are only going for a few days, this doll is too big."

"I want it," Soyi insisted and started crying when her mother did not allow it.

Chaeyoung didn't know how to stop her daughter from throwing these tantrums. Soyi was exactly the same as that man.

"Soyi..."

Chaeyoung was getting angry when Siwoon took the doll from Soyi and put it into his small suitcase. Soyi stopped crying and started smiling as she squatted down next to her older brother.

"Soyi loves brother the most."

Siwoon patted his sister on the head and tried folding the doll so it could fit into his suitcase.

"Mommy, I do not have a lot of things to bring so I can bring this for Soyi. When she goes to a foreign place, she will want to hug it to sleep," Siwoon said as he packed his suitcase.

Chaeyoung stood by her suitcase and watched her son putting the toy in his suitcase for his sister. Her son had such a good nature that sometimes she suspected his genes had been corrupted.

"Siwoon, you will spoil your sister if you do this," Chaeyoung reminded him.

Siwoon looked at his mother then at Soyi who was about to cry again because of their mother's words. He patted her on her head again and said, "My younger sister is the best."

Chaeyoung was speechless.

Alright, she had nothing else to say.Soyi was very happy and kept following her brother around as he packed his bag. However, she became so exhausted from following him that she fell asleep on the carpet.

After Chaeyoung finished packing her bags, she stepped out of her bedroom and saw Siwoon putting a blanket over his sleeping sister.

She looked at the time. There was still an hour before Jungkook would arrive to take them to the airport. She wanted to have a good chat with her son.

Chaeyoung sat down on the sofa and gestured for her son to come over.

"You are so obedient that mommy feels like I owe you so much," Chaeyoung murmured as she hugged her son and kissed him on his forehead.

Siwoon leaned against his mother and hugged her back tightly. He then kissed her cheek, but there was a sly look in his eyes.

The person defying him and his sister was that man named Taehyung and not his mother.

"For the past few years, you have been following me as I travel around the world for work, and you have also been helping me look after your younger sister. However, mommy has not been able to give you much," Chaeyoung said regretfully as she thought about the time and effort she had put into her job for the past few years. Aside from giving them material things, she had not been able to spend much time with her children.

"I know mommy is doing all this for us," Siwoon said in a serious tone. He wanted to ask about that Taehyung person but he was afraid that his mother would get upset.

After all, his mother had said that the man named Taehyung was dead. If he asked her about it now, she would definitely get upset.

Well, he could only wait until he got to B City before finding the answer out himself.

Chaeyoung looked down at her son who was struggling to maintain a straight face and the scene piqued her curiosity. She stared at him and asked, "What is it, darling? Do you have something that you want to tell mommy?"

"No!" Siwoon quickly replied and buried his head into his mother's arms.

Chaeyoung gently patted her son's small frame and glanced at her daughter who was still in a daze as she woke up. The little girl cried out for her brother but when she turned around and saw her mother sitting on the sofa, she hurriedly crawled over to her. The little girl then squeezed her way in between her mother and brother, quickly pushing her brother aside.

Chaeyoung looked at her daughter as if to say, 'that was really overbearing of you. Your brother loves you so much.'

Siwoon just sighed and patted his sister's back softly. He had no intention of competing with his younger sister.

Soyi would be afraid every time she did not see her mother or brother when she woke up because of her physical inconvenience. It would usually take a long time to comfort her and assure her that everything was alright.

The doctor said that this was because she was unable to run or jump, and would fall asleep randomly. This made her very insecure. The doctor recommended that it would be best for Soyi to always have a relative by her side.

This was why Siwoon had never once competed with his sister for their mother's affection. He even blamed his sister's condition on Taehyung.

If not for Taehyung, his mother would not have gone through so much when she was pregnant with him and his sister. If they had not been born prematurely, his younger sister would not have this condition.

It was all because of that man, Taehyung.

In the past, he did not know who Taehyung was so although he did not believe his mother's words, he had no specific person to target.

As soon as he saw Taehyung on television the other day, he instantly knew who that man was.

Chaeyoung hugged her daughter, consoling her. When Jungkook arrived to pick them up, Siwoon followed him to the car to help him load their luggage so his mother could carry Soyi downstairs. Before he went downstairs, Siwoon sent another email to Taehyung before putting his phone aside and following his mother to the airport.

At Kim Mansion, B City.

It was already the middle of the night.

Taehyung who had not fallen asleep yet received a notification for an incoming email.

[Fox: Hello daddy. We will meet you soon.]

Taehyung sat up quickly as soon as he read the email.

We will meet you soon?

There was also a picture of a little devil smiling attached to the email.

This person really was a little devil.

A really clever little devil that knew how to turn off the network right after he sent the email. He was afraid that Taehyung would be able to hack into his phone or laptop.

It seemed like this little devil was about to appear.

As Taehyung could not sleep, he decided to reply the email using the same account.

However, the email remained unread. This showed that the little brat had indeed turned off his network immediately after sending the email.

He was really a clever little devil.

Taehyung had the uncontrollable urge to find out who this person was. This was the first time in the past six years that he had the intention of pursuing something.

He wanted to know who the little devil was. Maybe it was because he knew when Chaeyoung's birthday was.

Or maybe it was solely because of that.

Surprisingly, Taehyung fell asleep after replying the email.

Jungkook had booked the entire first-class cabin as he did not like to be around other people. Soyi played on the flatbed in the cabin while Siwoon gripped his cell phone that had been switched off.

Chaeyoung put down both armrests for her daughter before she turned around to look at her son. "What is wrong?"

Siwoon quickly flashed a wide smile at his mother as he excitedly replied, "I am just really happy and excited to go on a business trip with mommy."

Chaeyoung naturally felt relieved when she saw her son smiling. Although she felt that he had been acting weird for the past two days, she would not force him if he did not want to tell her.

Jungkook sat down in the aisle seat. "Seulgi does not have the proper documentation to force the people in the orphanage to move out immediately. As soon as you arrive in Korea, you can use that information against her."

Chaeyoung nodded her head in agreement. She had already checked that in the morning.

That was the first thing she wanted to do when she arrived; she would never let Seulgi have her way so easily.

"There is another thing that you should know. The people who are supporting Seulgi behind the scenes are Kim Tianmu and Kim Zhenjiang. I believe you are familiar with them."

Chaeyoung was lost in thought for a moment. Kim Tianmu and Kim Zhenjiang.

Taehyung's father and grandfather, two men who didn't care about their wives and children.

[This kind of love will be exhausted sooner or later. I admit that you really love my son but as a mother, I would like to speak on my son's behalf. Chaeyoung, maybe you do not love Taehyung as much as you think. All you thought about was treating him well and being good to him, but you never thought about why Taehyung was unwilling to accept your kindness, or why he does not believe in love.]

Chaeyoung frowned. Those words from her mother-in-law always played in her mind.

Her mother-in-law had clearly denied the love she had for Taehyung, saying it was superficial.

A love without a purpose was the most superficial love, and her dedication to Taehyung had always been without a purpose.

However, she no longer had the ability to love now.

She only wanted to watch her two children grow up, and exact her revenge.

Love was simply too extravagant for her at the moment; she could not afford it."No matter how powerful Kim Enterprise was in the past, you have to understand that for the past six years, Taehyung had not expanded his business. Furthermore, he was repeatedly attacked by Kim Tianmu, so Kim Enterprise is currently far behind in comparison to Kim International," Jungkook reminded Chaeyoung.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.4K 53
"What did you think? That I would be scared off by your threats?" I leaned down to him making our faces inches apart. "From now on I'll do what I wan...
643K 26.7K 33
"V, ahh, she is your soon to be wife." - Mum "WHAT?! MARRY, HIM/HER?" - Hyera and Taehyung ____________________________________ Something unwanted ha...
195K 5.2K 14
"Mom I swear I'll never work on this marriage." He yelled at his mother's face. "Taehyunga, calm down." His mom replied. "Why don't you understand th...
1.4K 141 8
Jeon Jungkook is famous in Seoul for being arrogant and willful. And recently, the arrogant young master of the Jeon family is about to marry the ado...