এ𝕊𝕙𝕪 𝔹𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕝𝕪ꨄ

נכתב על ידי Miss_Tuesday

⚠︎SLOW UPDATES⚠︎ A female version of luffy, and other characters. luffy is the nerd of the school and someth... עוד

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25

20

540 13 5
נכתב על ידי Miss_Tuesday

I made the drawing on the cover⬆️
It's my first time drawing online so please don't be mean, I tried and I think I cried because I wanted to give up. I know the face is big and the dress seems short but it's really hard to draw online for me at least I tried making luffy the way I imagined but it was really difficult, that's all.
Thank you and enjoy ☺︎♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now Monday.

But when it was Friday. After they finished eating their snack they decided to be done for the day and call shanks to drive them home. For the rest of the day they just stayed at the mansion and did whatever they wanted until it was time to sleep. The next day meaning Saturday, they went over to Nami's house to ask her if she would like to go shopping with them in Monday and to convince bellmere that it would be safe for her daughter to come to the festival without worrying about anything. With the time it took to convince Nami's mom, she said yes. They then decided to go to the park and talk the lastest drama, that took about four hours. They went to Nami's house when it was nine am and convincing bellmere took thirty minutes, so it was already 3: 30 pm when they dropped nami off at her house and uta and luffy went walking to the mansion which kinda took an hour...

Luffy, uta and even ace and Yamato decided to play in the pool for the rest of the day since it was nice and sunny. They played marco polo, volleyball, tag, ect. Until they all got wrinkles and were done for the day. It was noon when the group got dried up and their wrinkles disappeared and it also meant all the grown ups came back from their jobs, except shanks who slept almost the whole day and came down stairs only to have dinner. After that they all went to bed and yes they brushed their teeth. The following day was a movie night day, no one from the adults had to work so they decided to do a barbecue outside until night came.

And now it was Monday, a school day...

~×~×~×~×~×~
𝕃𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕪'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧~♡

Me and uta got dropped off like always at our school, and like always we don't get dropped off too close nor too far so we walked. We woke up in time today so we aren't late and Mr. Crocodile won't have to give me detention either....

I swear I sometimes feel like he likes me or hates me OR something because none of my other teachers give me detention when I'm late besides Mr. Crocodile.

That sent shivers down my spine...

I swear ever since I changed, people started treating me different, kinda like what my family treats me but way to weird. Today I'm wearing some baggy sky blue jeans with a black zipped up hoodie that isn't zipped up, showing my short tank top that shows my belly button and it's piercing... I think ace did it for me when I slept in her room once while I was dead asleep and I guess she took advantage so now I have a belly button piercing that has a silvery pink heart and of course I'm wearing some regular black converse. I think uta is also wearing the same thing but with a hoodie.

After Lola's class was done, Law waited outside of my class which is totally not weird.

"Hey beautiful, wanna go have lunch with me? " law said as he leaned on the wall that's close to the door of my class, trying to be sexy I think?

"Uhmm.... No thank you, I usually don't eat the food here, plus my friends are waiting for me" I replied. I don't even know this guy much, what if he's a yandere or something.

As I tried to back off my walking backwards. Something was behind me making me bump into someone...

"This is the last time Trafalgar, back off if you don't want to risk wasting money on your hospital bills soon, say sweetheart, why don't we skip school and I'll take you out on a nice date, just you and me baby girl" Eustass said from behind me as he grabbed my waist.

Pervert

Oh god I hope someone can save me.

"Tch" law let out from the wall he was leaning on.

"Sorry I can't, my friends are waiting for me and skipping school doesn't interest me so you can let go of me" I tried talking to him.

Stay calm luffy, stay calm..
I lowered my head as I looked at the floor, he's got me trapped.

"Come on ba-" kid didn't get the chance to finish before someone interrupted him.

"You heard her kid, leave her alone or your going to be the one that ends up in the hospital" Said a stern voice and a very familiar one.

Could it be..?

I looked up to see him.

"ZORO!" I yelled. Gosh I wanted to cry, I sometimes hate players, they do nothing but break and use people.

"Ugh! Well if it isn't Roronoa zoro, came here to save your girlfriend or what? " kid said which made me blush a bit, his hold on my waist tightend making me let out a quiet whimper.

"That's right. Now let her go" what zoro said made me blush even more. I made eye contact with him to see his expression, he only gave me a wink.

But it was a finally over when Ms. Lola decided to come out of her classroom and save me but she gave detention to both kid and law and even zoro...

I walked alongside zoro to where our group can be but I decided to talk a bit.

"Thank you zoro for kinds saving me.. "I thanked him.

" I couldn't just ignore you and leave you there plus I was trying to look for swirly brows"

"You sure? Or did you just get lost again?" I giggled at the last part, sanji says zoro gets lost a lot which is why they aren't always together in a duo.

"Shut up! Good thing I was there or else who knows what they could've done to you" the green haired male said as he let out a sigh.

"Yeah your right, thank you again zoro!" Now I know why he looked so familiar the first time I saw him. I think sanji uploaded a video to his ig of him and zoro.

"Yeah, no problem"

We both walked in silence as I led the way since zoro clearly isn't capable of going somewhere without getting us lost. I then realized that I never said sorry to him...

"I'm also sorry, because of me you have detention... " I felt guilty.

"Don't worry about it, I always get detention so this is nothing new to me. I think I saw the group at the same place from Friday" zoro then looked down at me and gave me a smile before he went back to look where we were going.

I smiled back. I didn't feel that guilty now, knowing this isn't his first time being in trouble.

I saw the doors that lead to outside. I was going to open it but zoro beat me to it.

"After you" zoro said as he opened the door and let me pass him

What a gentleman..

I blushed a bit but since I'm a bit tan I don't think it was noticed.

"Thank you... " I let out with a shaky voice, I don't like being this dense. I stood outside for a bit for him to come back to my side since I'm not the type to leave anyone out. He quickly went to my side as we both looked at each other then nodded.

I held his black jansport backpack as we soon saw our group.

"Where were you luffy?! Did taking a shit really take that long!? Uta partically screamed at me with the sound of annoyed in her voice.

"UTA! " I yelled back as my face became a pink color from embarrassment.

"You sure did take your time luffy-kun" robin said with a giggle at the end as she put the book she was reading down from her hands.

"Not you too robin-san! "

At this point my face was red!

"Fufu" robin giggled.

"Luffy-swan~! If the green mosshead here did anything to you tell me so I can teach him a lesson!" Sanji said as he let out a puff from his cigarette.

"Don't worry about it sanji! He helped me out and was able to help me find you guys! " I said as I let my smile show.

"I wonder how our green friend didn't get lost.." Robin said.

"Well, he told me you guys were here but I led us her" I explained.

"That makes more sense" Franky said and he put his coke down from his hold.

"My bad " it was my fault for not adding details.

I noticed how zoro hasn't said anything so I faced away from my friends and turned to my side only to find him gone...

"Where zoro go? " I said a bit loud.

"Ugh.. I swear he has no sense of direction" sanji said as he let out another puff of deadly air.

Just then the bell rang, meaning lunch was over.

Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Is it just me or did lunch end rather fast?" I asked my group of friends.

"It's because you were taking a shit" uta said yet again.

"Uta I sw-" I was going to say something until I got cut off by Robin.

"Luffy-kun, for you it might feel quick but we sat here for about the whole lunch break as time went by slow" robin said.

"I'm sorry guys, I'll get you girls something later since we're going out but I'm not sure about the guys.." I said giving the boys a look.

"Let me come! That way my swans won't have to worry about carrying anything!" Sanji said as he did his funny noodles dance.

"Sorry sanji-kun, but this well only involve girls which means guys aren't going" uta said as he gave him a apology  smile.

"That's fine" sanji replied as he stopped doing his dance and gave this disappointed look.

"Don't worry sanji! We'll make a day again" I said as I came close to sanji and gave him a peck on the cheek, "that's for saying sorry that you can't come" I looked at him as we made eye contact but it was only for a few seconds before he started having a blooody nose and left doing his silly dance so fast.

"Well I guess we should also start heading to class" robin said.

We all nodded and started heading to class. Well, their class. I started heading to Mr. Ceaser's class.

I started speed walking to get to class and I was well aware that I needed to look out for my surroundings because of those players that will make a move anytime.

But

Nothing happened, shishishi!

I made it safely to class without bumping into any trouble and went to my desk and sat on it.

"Lucy, you took your sweet time getting to class didn't you? "

I have only this one person who I consider a friend in science class, which is rebbeca who just talked to me and she loved to call me lucy because it's easier to remember apparently.

"I got caught up in something" I said which is very true.

"Uhuh" Rebecca said eyeing me to see if I"m lying.

"It's the truth! " I said.

I guess I wasn't the only one that was late because the teacher came soon.

"Okay class, settle down, settle down, today we're going to learn what kinda of things our spine can do" Mr Ceaser started off.

And here is where class gets boring. I let out out a sigh.

.・・゜・。𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙・。.・゜・

It was finally time to go home. Well home can wait until later for me but school just finished is what I mean.

Ms. Alvida's class was a bit boring but she made it entertaining, she's one of my favorite teachers because she treats me like her best friend at school. She once told me that once I graduate we should get drinks together if you know what I mean.

I started walking towards the front of the school where me robin and uta said we'll meet up but I guess someone stopped me..

"My glorious soon to be queen, will you go with me somewhere as our first date~?" Hammock said as he blocked my way with his tall body..

"Already got plans" was the only thing I said.

"Come on now, don't play hard to get because you already got me" he gave me a wink after he said those yucky things.

"I'm not interested" I rejected his answer yet again.

I didn't notice all the girls that were behind him until they all growled at me like a pack of hungry wolves.

That made me cringe a bit.

"I see your not in the mood, bad day? I'll try again tomorrow once I brighten your day, bye my love~" hammock said as he left with all his love birds following him.

When will they give up on me? Was Hancock even in Robin's list?!

I shook the thought and quickly went to the front of the school.

"Took you long enough" uta said as she put her phone in her jeans back pocket.

"I'll spill the beans when we get far, let's go pick up nami, her school ain't far" I said as I started to lead the group.

"Is it about the bet with torao and kid" robin said as we made eye contact before I looked away.

"Maybe" was the only thing I said.

We stayed silent as we walked to nami's all girls high school. It's not that far from the high school I go to, it's a 43 minute walk, since we're fast walkers, the walk will probably take 20 minutes so that's how long it was quiet until we saw nami and a blue haired girl next to her.

"What took y'all so long?! " nami practically yelled at us.

"I'm sorry we took long to take you along with us nami, this really wasn't necessary if you just agreed to meet us by down town" I said as I let a angry sigh.

"Ughhhh" nami said.

"Say, aren't you going to introduce your friend nami?" Robin said making me think she's trying to change the subject.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot! Girls, this is Vivi, my girlfriend" nami said as she pointed as the blue haired named Vivi.

Vivi waved at us, "Its nice to meet nami's old high school friends!" The girl said as she gave us a smile.

"I'm luffy, it's nice to meet you vivi" I said as I introduced myself.

"I'm robin, it's a pleasure to meet you" robin gave Vivi one of her sweetest smiles.

"And I'm uta, I'm luffy's cousin and it's nice to meet you" uta said as she also gave Vivi a smile.

"Now that we all know each other, we should get going" nami said as she started to lead us.

Our walk got quiet once again but uta broke it. "So..? Aren't you going to spell the beans for us? " Uta said as she stared at me waiting for a response.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that... So what happened was that law and jaggy blocked my way when I was trying to get to you guys and then zoro came and saved me but he got detention with the other two guys-" I got cut off by my cousin...

"Who's jaggy? "

"That's Eustass but luffy-kun gave him that nickname because of his hair" robin explained.

"That's makes sense, continue luffy" she made this weird hand sign when she told me to continue.

And like that, I told them the things that happened to me during school with a bit of interruptions until we made it to down town and went to the clothing store where there are a lot of beautiful dresses. I got this red sparkly dress that I wanted to try out. Robin got a purple sparkly dress, uta got a white slicky dress, nami got a red long neck dress and Vivi got herself a white with some sparkly gold dress, once I try the dress on we can leave since everyone is done and they're only waiting on me.

"My hair looks messy... Got any ties uta?" I asked my cousin.

"No but why do you need to fix your hair? " uta said as she gave me a questioning look.

"I don't want my hair to get stuck to the dress and I feel like it'll get in the way" I replied.

"I don't got a tie but I do have this headband" Vivi said from nowhere and pulled out this white headband from her bag.

"Thank you Vivi! I'll give it back once I finish trying the dress on." I said as I left to try it on.

It was a bit easy to wear but im not sure if I like it... It's showing my house glass figure meaning my ass and my boobs are popping way more than usual...

I opened the door to the changing room to see my friends all waiting outside.

"How do I look?" I said as I felt a bit revealed.

"Sexy!!!" Uta screamed at me as her eyes changed to hearts..

"Gorgeous!" Nami said as she gave me a thumbs up.

"Beautiful!!" Vivi said as she gave me a smile.

"Perfect" robin said as she gave me a ok sign.

I smiled and blushed a bit at all their compliments. "Thanks girls, so should I get it?" I questioned.

"YESSS" Uta, Vivi, and nami all said as robin nodded.

"Okkk"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

54.4K 2.3K 15
[MODERN AU] COMPLETED ☑️ Monkey D. Luffy, a viral female gamer on Youtube. She's one of the new trending YouTubers now, so is Trafalgar D. Water Law...
47.9K 1.4K 15
[NEKO CAT AU] COMPLETED☑️ They say Celestial Dragons are Gods, well only some of them. They're dirty, cold-hearted, perverts who have nothing better...
37.9K 1.5K 13
[LOVE ALARM AU] COMPLETED☑️ Love alarm, an app that can automatically tell you when you're in a 10-meter radius of someone who loves you. Love is ki...
16.1K 462 15
Law is a house cat with a good owner and has everything he ever whanted. Luffy is a stray with his brother Ace. They are happy. They don't trust hum...