Female Titan (Kny x !Annie L...

By Chelsea468920

You were taken in at the age of seven by a man named Mr. Leonhart who soon became your father. Because of the... More

•important•
•Annie's info•
•Love interest•
•prologue• 
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•30k Special•

•Chapter 27•

557 23 7
By Chelsea468920

"Ahhh! I can't believe I'm doing this! hey! Do you know what you're doing?!" Zenitsu shouted as Uzui basically pushed the makeup brush into Zenitsu's cheek, trying to put on blush.

"Of course I do! I've seen my wives do this millions of times." Uzui responded, now forcefully putting on Zenitsu's lipstick.

Tanjiro decided to keep silent about it, even though he knew very well that they all looked ridiculous. Inosuke, as always, didn't understand what was going on as he sat there picking his ear after Uzui finished doing his makeup.

"Where's Annie?" Tanjiro asked.

"I gave her a kimono to put on, so after she's finished we can go." Uzui replied as he tied Zenitsu's hair up.

".. Do I have to wear this? It doesn't looks very practical for fighting, what if I bump into the demon?" Annie commented as she slid the sliding door open, soon entering the room.

Everyone just looked at her in silence.

You wear a light cream kimono with cyan and yellow dots all around it, with a purple obi rapped around your stomach, along with dark pink ribbon keeping your hair up in its usual bun.

(AN: Tried keeping it the same as the original one Annie wears in aot junior high.)

You feel uncomfortable by all the steers you we're getting.

"It's... ITS A GODDESS!" Zenitsu suddenly screamed, his whole face as red as Tanjiro's hair.

"Wow! You look.. really beautiful, Annie! W- well, I mean you are always beautiful but- aahhh!" Tanjiro said, stumbling over his words as he flailed his arms around in the air, his face also a shade of red.

Inosuke remained where he sat on the floor looking up at you, unable to understand what this bubbling feeling was in his chest and stomach.

"Well, I do have to say, that kimono looks flashy on you." Uzui said, a smirk plastered on his face as he had his eyes closed, you swore if you looked just a bit closer you could see a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Umm.. what happened to those three?" You asked, pointing at the boy's.

"It's there disguise." Uzui answered.

'So... he dressed them up to.. look like girls?' You thought.

"Oh, my goodness. These three girls... are certainly a homely bunch, aren't they?" The lady who owned houses Tokito said, her and her husband stumbled a response after seeing how ugly the boys hair and makeup was.

The three boys stood in the front of Uzui and you  hiding behind his large structure. Your grip on the handle of your suitcase that held your odm gear getting tighter as you waited.

You remember how disgusted you were when the five of youse had entered the Entertainment District, men kept on asking Uzui how much you were for a night, but you were grateful that Zenitsu kept on stepping in, even if it meant squeezing the life out of you.

But you were grateful that you didn't have to put on makeup though.

"Well, I suppose taking in one wouldn't be a problem." The lady said, interrupting your train of thought.

"I can assure that you that you wouldn't be disappointed. You may pick whichever girl you like." Uzui said, a charming smile on his face.

"If we can choose, then I think we'll take the one in the middle. She looks the most obedient." The lady said, her hand trying to cover her cheeks that had a light blush on the thanks to Uzui.

"I promise to work as hard as I can." Tanjiro said in the best girly voice he could do.

Tanjiro - Sumiko: Taken into the Tokito house.

"Great! Now I'm stuck with you three brats. I'm gonna have to pay someone to take you." Uzui said, referring to Zenitsu.

Zenitsu exhaled at Uzui harsh words, veins popping in on his face.

"Stop talking to me. I don't want to hear it from you."

"Are you upset that you had to dress up as a girl?"

"Hey look! Seems like there's a whole bunch of people swarming around over there." Inosuke said, interesting the little argument whilst pointing over at a group of people.

The four of youse quickly made your way over there, pushing through the crowd. Youse only stopped when you saw what they were looking at.

There slowly walked a woman, beautifully dressed as she held onto a man's shoulder for support so she didn't fall while walking.

"Ah! That there is house Tokito's oiran. Her name is Koinatsu. The highest-ranking courtesan is going off to meet her suitor. How's that for being flashy?" Uzui explained.

"THAT HER?! ARE YOU TELLING ME THATS YOUR WIFE?! HOW DID YOU GET WITH A KNOCKOUT LIKE HER?! AND WHAT?! YOU HAVE THREE OF THRM?! DO THEY ALL LOOK LIKE THAT?! HUH?! DO THEY?!" Zenitsu's yelling was put to an end when Uzui punched him in the face while say 'she's not my wife!'.

You stayed quiet while looking at Koinatsu behind the boys. You had to admit she did look pretty, but those thoughts were quickly pushed away when you felt weight on your right shoulder.

Turning you head to the right you see a man that looks much more older than you with a light blush on his cheeks.

"Hey girly, how much are you for a night?" He asked, smiling down at you.

You felt disgusted as the man's grip on your shoulder got tighter, like he was telling you if you said no to his offer you'd be going with him anyway's.

You farrow your brows as you slightly glare at the man.

".. I'm sorry, but I'm to young for that kind of stuff." You replied, slapping the man's hand away and walking off back to the others.

But you didn't get far as you felt the man grab your arm tightly.

"Ohh~ don't be like that doll~ just give me a chance and I'll show you a good time~" The man says, pulling you closer to him.

You were ready to beat the shit out of him until you felt two arms rap around your waist tightly.

"Annie-chan! What are you doing with this man?! Come on we have to go!" You look down seeing Zenitsu's face looking up at you with tears brimming the corner of his eyes.

"Eww! If she's with you then I'm not buying you!" The man said, soon letting go of your arm and walking off.

You sigh in relief seeing the man walk off, you look down at Zenitsu.

"... Thank you, for helping me." You thanked.

"It's okay, just don't wonder off next time." He said, letting go of you and grabbing your hand pulling you to where the others were.

You felt your cheeks getting warm as Zenitsu continued to hold your hand, but as fast as it came it was gone as youse reached where Uzui was. But for Zenitsu, he felt like he was on cloud nine as he held your hand.

"Take care of yourself out there, Inoko!" Uzui said, waving goodbye to Inosuke as he was being escorted away by a lady.

Inosuke - Inoko: Taken into the Ogimoto house.

Uzui now stared down at you and Zenitsu as you were now standing next to him.

'Oh.. we're the last two.' You thought, not really worried.

On the other hand, Zenitsu looked like he was about to ball out crying at the thought.

Zenitsu - Zenko: Taken into the Kyogoku house.

Annie - Anniko: Taken into to Kyogoku house.

The sound of a shamisen echoed through out the room, a quiet pause as Zenitsu exhaled. Soon strumming the strings on the shamisen quickly, making the woman in the room gasp or look at him in shock as he played angrily.

"Wow, that girl sure can play the shamisen." A lady in a dark purple kimono said.

"No kidding. So dynamic. Do you know anything about her?" A brown eyed girl asked, turned to the lady in the purple kimono.

"I know she has a good ear for music. I was told she could play the shamisen or koto after just one listen." A lady with a orange kimono busted in.

"It's a pity about her looks, though. I'm surprised she got taken in here." The lady in the purple kimono said.

"She may be hideous, but I heard the man who brought her here was drop-dead gorgeous." The lady in the orange kimono says.

"Oh!"

"Was he really? I wish I could have seen him."

"The chaperone lady was totally smitten!"

The three ladies turned to the corridor as they heard chuckles.

"It wasn't just him, you should of seen the other girl he was selling." A lady in a blue kimono said.

"What?" The brown eyed girl asked, confused.

"You see her?! She had beautiful blue eyes and golden hair tied up into a bun." The lady said, remember how you were being dragged to a room by a bunch of girls, asking if they could do your makeup and hair.

"I- I see. Where is she now?" One of the girls asked.

"Last I remember she was being dragged to a room on the second floor." The lady in the blue kimono answered.

Zenitsu continued to play the shamisen as he thought back to what happened with Uzui.

'Oh please, take her along as an extra, you can have her clean the toilets or do whatever you want, really. Hell you don't even have to pay for her, just take her!' Uzui said, slapping zenitsu on the head.

'I'm gonna make that jerk pay for all this! Just watch Annie and me become the number one oiran in Yoshiwara!'

"Ohh! Anniko, your hair is so soft!" A woman with green eyes said, brushing her hair.

".. mm! T- thank you." You stuttered out, a light blush on your face as you were being treated like royalty by five women as you ate candy the girls gave you.

"Hey Anniko. What sweet's do you want? I can got and make you more!" A lady in a yellow kimono asked.

"Umm. If it alright.. can I maybe have some donuts?" You asked.

"Of course! I'll be back!" She said, quickly getting up and leaving the room.

"Here Anniko! Let us paint your nails!"

"S- sure!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 13K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
924K 35K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
273K 8.2K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
1.1M 47.5K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC