Honkai Impact: Reaction

By Tenkainijna

A typical Honkai Impact Reaction Story, nothing wrong here perfectly normal. More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Omake 1
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Omake 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Omake 3 LucOha's GreaT VacTion Of Foolish Proportions
Omake 4: The Aeon Blasphemy Slate
Chapter 9
Omake 5: Thief Is Bad...Unless You're The One Doing It
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 1

19.6K 259 160
By Tenkainijna

In a reasonably large theater with rows of red seats covering the floor, a fancy red carpet down the middle, lights spread on the ceiling, and a projection screen big enough you could put a whale on it. 

After a few moments, the ceiling turned on, and a blinding light erupted from the rows of seats. The light dissipated as several groups of individuals started to fill the theater.

"Mou, I wonder how we got here~," a certain ink elf said with a grin to her group of fellow Flame Chasers.

"Mei-senpai, look at that giant screen, perfect for a date for the both of us," an excited white-haired girl said to the one sitting beside her.

"Idiot Tuna," A gray hair girl with twin tails muttered to the energetic white-haired.

Hearing that sentence she responded back "What did say you flat brat," then the two argued about who was better, as a redhead, a small nun, and Class Monitor smiled at their argument.

Meanwhile, a mature version of the white-haired girl with a whitish purple looked at them with a nostalgic gaze and even noticed her Herrscher Self looking too but seen looked away at a blonde man dressed as a noble with a glare. 

Said a blonde man looking at pair of women, one a tall white-haired nun, and one pink-haired Miko with bunny ears being affectionate with each other. 

He looked with envy but acceptance not noticing a Maid, a Valkyrie named after a sword, one who practices the art of the sword sitting behind him, watching the man very closely

A "lobster" and blue mop head scientist talking with a reasonable man about their situation, intending to take notes on the place.

A blonde mother who runs an orphanage and is definitely not the Supreme Guardian of a ruined world, making sure two girls, one blue and one pink do not cause any trouble along with looking after an indigo-eyed girl familiar with death.

Each of the groups started to notice their surroundings with familiar faces filling the seats and the giant screen in front of them as it started to project words.

'Hello everyone, I hope you all got yourself comfortable. You must have noticed that your powers and abilities have been temporarily disabled.'

Everyone seeing the words on the screen tried using their powers but to no avail, nothing popped out, and even the ones closer to Divine Beings had the same result.

'Before I tell you all why I brought you all here, why don't you all introduce yourselves first.'

The first one to speak up was an energetic young hair girl "Kiana Kaslana from St. Freya Academy, my dream is to find my stinky Dad who left to get milk and marry Mei-senpai."

Sitting next to her left was a teenager who had long purple hair, flustered by the comment she stood up "Please stop saying that Kiana. Raiden Mei also from St. Freya,"

After that, the twin tails went up, "Bronya Zaychik from St. Freya,"

Next, the redhead who was an enthusiast of alcohol stood up, "Himeko Murata, a Teacher from St. Freya," many looked at her with melancholy smiles.

Lastly, the short nun stood but many couldn't see her, she stood up on her chair and introduced herself, "Theresa Apocalypse, Principal of St. Freya,"

The next group to go was the Pink Elf and her friends.

"Heya, Elysia from World Serpent," the elf said with a bubbly tone and a wink.

With that, the introductions continued to go on without any issues except for when a blonde Overseer was up next, being put in the spotlight most of the audience glared at him but luckily a Pink Elf came to save him.

"Let's all calm down and take a breather. I can tell most of you have grievances with him but let's deal with it after watching." Elysia said with the most charming smile she mustered, calming them down to an extent.

"Your right. Elysia wasn't that your name fellow Her-

"Elysia that's right, you got it!" She happily interrupted, after all, she didn't want her identity to be revealed

"I see. You are correct though we should wait. Though I can't wait until I spear him limb by limb, to see his face despair, then I'll..." The Herrscher of Void continued to think of more ways to torture the blonde man with an ecstatic blushing face.

Elysia looked up at the Overseer with a smile but he face palm at the situation.

-.-

A blonde man was sitting alone all by himself in the far corner with a blank look.

Yup, that's me, you might be wondering how I got into this situation.

To abridge it very precisely, I simped so hard, I transcended reality to reach a tree to resurrect my childhood friend who was already taken by a pink-haired shrine maiden, how very "unfortunate".

Now I am in a theater sitting with my lonesome self.

Well, not exactly, my de facto daughter Bianka, my dear maid Rita, and my old friend Sushang were sitting behind me watching me like a hawk.

Strangely Sushang unironic was acting very suspiciously, secretly taking pictures of me, thinking I wouldn't notice, suspicious indeed.

After Elysia's half-successful attempt to save me from getting jumped, there was a happy atmosphere with all the Reunions happening.

"Cecilia!" Siegfried shouted out while running toward her and hugged his dear wife. The Schariac hugged him back with a young Kiana Kalsana joining in as well. A certain purple pufferfish was looking at the family hug with longing eyes, Cecilia noticed this and brought her in, giving her the warmth she lost. Then came a tuna fish calling Siegfried a stinky old man but joined in.

The Flamechasers met up with Mei with her Herrscher of Origin Battlesuit, from the looks of it Elysia was extremely excited since the purple-haired girl was using her power to save Humanity, Vill-V, and Mobius were interested in how it worked, showing they wanted to see how it worked, Kalpas as he always is wanted to fight her, KEVIN congratulated her for defeating him even though it was a Three V. One I might add, Grieso made a painting for her, the rest of them continued to talk with her.

Though Mobius looked in my direction and... how should I say it had the face that screamed white van and candy. I'll just ignore that for the time being.

Bronya approached her adoptive Mother or Babushka, Cocolia, and the rest of her sisters from the Orphanage, Seele bear-hugged the Herrscher, Rozaliya loudly wanted Bronya to sing with her and Liliya, then lastly Sin Mal looked at the scene with a hesitant smile.

How wholesome but I ruined it with my face, and those who knew who was I, looked at me like they wanted to murder me. 

Especially, the Herrschers of Void, Thunder, and Sentience, then there's Fu Hua, most of the Kaslana, Cecilia, I think Seele would count, Sirin, and her friend Bella. 

I lost how many people I pissed off but it's clear I am a master of making people want me buried two feet into the ground.

Which was pretty understandable since I pretty much "ruined" their lives and the Gaslighting too, the good old Gaslighting with a hint of Fenghuang Down.

But it all worked out, thankfully Elysia the nice person she is helped defuse the situation though it didn't work completely.

Sentience didn't care much but looked at me with a manic grin, I ignored it and looked in the direction of Kallen and Yae Sakura happily together with a "saddened" expression, the Herrscher had a smug smile noticing what was in my sight and looked away before giving me the middle finger.

Thunder was sharpening her Katana whilst pointing said blade at me with a fierce expression.

The Herrscher of Void, the one from the Herrscher Core was still imagining some dark fantasies of torturing me she's even blushing too, what a weirdo. 

I hope the other Herrschers aren't as strange as her, on second thought they will be.

Seeming as if the watching didn't start yet, and the theater was decently full I decided to spend my time wisely.

Void Archives, can you play my Gachas for me?

You're asking a weapon made from Humanity's Greatest Minds, to play your games for you? Why don't you do it yourself?

I am unable to, I have everyone's eyes on me and three of my Valkyries are literally drilling holes in the back of my head and a green snake lady is oddly looking at me besides we share the same accounts.

Alright, I'll quickly accomplish your dailies and weeklies in about I would say five minutes

Thanks, Voidy, now I don't have to worry about anything.

Relaxing a bit and a cup of red wine that suddenly appeared in my hand I took a small sip and struck up a conversation with my partner in life.

So, what Divine being do you think brought us here? 

The likely conclusion is that it's connected to the Honkai or even more powerful as it easily brought this crowd and disabled everyone's powers except for us.

I was thinking it was one of those Gods who liked to see Reactions, with the giant screen and the theater in it like one those of Reaction Stories I used to read. 

By those Gods, you mean the Foreign ones, those who aren't associated with the Imaginary Tree

Bingo. It's highly likely that we'll be watching the past or the future of this world.

Speaking on the topic of Foreign Universes, and where our journey would go, we already accomplished what we need to do here.

I was thinking of hunting down the Evils of Humanity, or travel the Universe on that train, or mass genocide of an Alien species that appears in the future.

About that last part, you speak about that Alternate Timeline which you called A Honkai Post Odyssey. 

Yeah, if we travel there, I have to pose as you for convenience's sake since I am very much dead at that point.

...I see

It seems we have to cut our conversation short.

Words started to appear on the enormous screen and the one who brought us here, explained why we were all summoned here, thankfully he didn't notice I was a complete anomaly.

To summarize, we'll be watching certain events of the World, other Universes, and even Alternate Timelines.

The reason. Entertainment, which I could get.

It is quite hilarious to see your favorite character react to the most action-packed scene or the most nonsensical thing to see how they respond.

Oh, It's starting.

The screen suddenly brightened up and within a few seconds the first scene played.

A black screen with the words that materialized one at a time

He had done it.

He had reached it, the realm where whole Universes are created, the Imaginary Tree, to make one singular wish.

This seems familiar.

"So a mortal actually reached that place, what a surprise." I hear the Herrscher of The End from the Previous Era say whilst smirking towards me.

Everyone heard what the World Ending Herrscher said and their curiosity was brightly lit. 

The scientists, Dr. MEI, Mobius, Tesla, Einstein, Jackal, and Vill-V took out clipboards, notebooks, and tablets to take notes on the subject.

To revive his beloved friend, Kallen Kaslana by using its power.

A look of sheer belief was on Kiana's face when she saw those words and immediately reacted.

 "How?" Confused that I didn't die when she blasted me to oblivion with a Black Hole when I faced the two Kaslanas

Bianka's face strained in a complicated manner.

"...Grandpa." I hear my granddaughter whisper

At the cost of wiping himself from existence, he created a Timeline where Kallen would live.

"Otto, did you do this?" Kallen questioned.

After a moment of silence, I stood up and answered, "Yes...I did."

"Why? Why? Why go so far for me." She asked with tears slowly dripping but Sakura comforted her by holding her hand.

"It was a mistake for you to die. It was my fault that Fate decided to play a cruel joke on you. It was my fault that I killed you. I wanted to give you the happy ending you deserved. You can hate me all you want but know this as long as I can see you smile, I am willing to go against the World just for you." I confess with a strained smile

You need an Oscar

Silence, please.

Kallen looked at me with a furious expression but surprisingly she forcefully took my arm and dragged me to the seat beside her along with Sakura sitting on the other side of my childhood sweetheart.

"I am grateful for what you did but I know what crimes you committed to reach that point, so that's why Sakura and I will be watching you very closely." She declared with determination in her eyes.

I begrudgingly smile at her words, "... Thank you, Kallen."

"Sakura-oneechan, does that mean you're in Kallen's harem now." That comment made both Yae Sakura and SAKURA blush at the Vixen's words

Higokumaru what are you smoking and can I have some?

He thought he would be dead by now but Fate had other plans for him. He was back at the beginning when he was a small little boy and the time when it would all start.

That's a surprise.

I think it would be best to depart now. I have a sense of foreboding which is quite strange since I am an AI.

This might seem quite irrational but my curiosity is calling for me.

Curiosity killed the cat

I am not a cat and you forgot one thing.

...They have Nine Lives

Correct my dear Cube

Don't call me that

"Bronya is quite scared of this situation if he was sent back in the past, he would have an ample amount of time to prepare. With all the knowledge he gained from his 500 Years, he could possibly beat the Honkai," Surprisingly it was the Herrscher of Truth that said this.

I mean this could go two ways, I will go down the path to correct my past mistakes making a True Happy Ending, or two I absolutely go ballistic and start soloing the Honkai like a frantic speedrunner. 

Both would be good in retrospect albeit everyone is watching, seeing their reactions though will be interesting.

Let's hope he doesn't reveal anything.

He already accomplished his goal, what would he do now?

"Isn't quite obvious, to fix the sins you committed." The Herrscher of Finality, Kiana Kaslana spoke, and the individuals who knew the war crimes I committed agreed with her opinion.

A blonde child walked toward his destination a Church and inside on a pedestal was a golden cube, the First Divine Key, Void Archives. 

"Void Archives, I remember making it though you'll have to be a Genius at my level to unlock it." Vill-V spewed out

"Your right, interesting. Otto Apocalypse was it why don't you sit by me, I am sure we have lots to share between don't we, even our methods are quite similar." Mobius said with a dangerous glint while gesturing to the empty seat next to her.

I shook my head.

"No thanks, I am perfectly content with where am I."

Touching the cube a synthetic voice entered his head and the Divine Key went into his body.

So you've done it, you've revived your beloved Kallen. I have seen your memories now your 500 Years of Obsession is over what will you do now?

"I don't know."

With all the lies, manipulation, deceitfulness, and playing the fool you were, you have a chance to make everything right. What will you do now be the Jester or be who the person you truly are?

The Herrschers, MANTIS, Valkyries, and Everyone else, looked at the screen with anticipation.

After a while in his deeper thoughts, he figured it out, the one thing he had to do.

So you figured out, let's get started-

"Hey Void Archives, thanks for being with me for all those centuries even though we had had our differences."

Why are you telling me this, wait what did you do?

"A little gift."

A glowing light engulfed the inside of the chapel after it disperse a blonde young lady with a white robe covering her.

...

"Holy hell did he just revive someone, if so, ETERNAL WAR, ETERNAL WAR!" Kalpas screamed out

"Kalpas we've spoken about this no cursing in front of the children and must you be so loud," Aponia informed covering the ears of Grieso and alongside the Nun Raven did the same to Sora

"Yeah, Yeah stop yapping."

"He didn't actually revive her, he gave it a physical form the question is how?" Dr. MEI surmised and pondered on the mystery.

"Void Archives wouldn't fit you now, Vivian Apocalypse that should work and it even fits." Otto warmly smiled at his Divine Key

So...

Don't call me that when we're being watched, we need to make some countermeasures.

Love you too, Vivian or should I technically call you Morgan Le Fay?

...I am going to break your pelvis when we leave

"~Mou, SU, Kevin why are you sweating at her name, it doesn't fit her~?" Elysia asked the pair of friends.

"No, it just brings backs certain memories," SU answered back

That's right those two LARPed as The Lady of The Lake and Merlin during when the Current Era was in its infancy.

Resulting in SU trapping the Kaslana in a Bubble Universe, which could be the equivalent of when Merlin was trapped in the Garden Of Avalon.

It's quite a tragedy that Excalibur in this world is a Train but alas a man can dream of shooting giant beams of light from a sword one day.

"Why?"

"Thanks to your prep talk I figured it out. What my purpose is now."

"Purpose?"

"To absolutely screw over the Honkai and burn all its lies." He said with the most coldest and chilling smile even his eyes had a red tint to them.

Void Archives, no Vivian didn't know why as the advanced AI she is, she wouldn't even process human emotions but right now she felt a sudden shiver throughout her "body" at the realization she might have created a Monster.

That's weird why is everyone shivering?

Right, I am absolutely grinning for the life of me.

Even the battle manics, HoTE and Kalpas were afraid.

A version of me after Regressing decided to burn the Honkai into the ground.

How fun this will be!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 53 14
A retelling of Chapter 15 from Honkai Impact 3rd Disclaimer: I do not own Honkai Impact 3rd.
59.3K 1K 41
First my honkai impact fanfiction. All in the stories are non-canon, that is mean nothing will affect to the canon story inside Honkai Impact 3rd gam...
36.6K 1K 40
"π–™π–π–Š π–”π–“π–‘π–ž π–—π–Šπ–†π–˜π–”π–“ π–Ž π–œπ–Žπ–Šπ–‘π–‰ π–™π–π–Žπ–˜ π–œπ–Šπ–†π–•π–”π–“ π–Žπ–˜ π–‡π–Šπ–ˆπ–†π–šπ–˜π–Š π–Ž π–ˆπ–†π–“ π––π–šπ–Šπ–‘π–‘ π–Žπ–™π–˜ π–‹π–‘π–†π–’π–Šπ–˜ π–œπ–Žπ–™π– π–’π–ž π–”π–œπ–“ οΏ½...
159K 3.5K 56
❝ Never be a prisoner of your past, it was just a lesson not a life sentence.❞ ✽ Honkai Impact 3rd/F!Reader ✽