The Emperor of Arcadia

By Darkdecade97

Jaune, is a "normal" student in Beacon, known as the Leader of Team JNPR to his friends and in Beacon, he is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 12

5.5K 101 340
By Darkdecade97

Port: Hello everyone and welcome to the Vytal Festival Tournament, live from the Amity Colosseum! We have a special treat for you all as for the first time ever, a new Kingdom will now be part of this glorious event!!

Oobleck: Indeed Peter, the Kingdom of Arcadia, a Kingdom that has been hidden from us for centuries have now revealed themselves in their full glory, and they are led by Emperor Jaune Arc.

Port: And, for this special occasion, his majesty proposed that Arcadia showcases to all of the 4 Kingdoms their finest and strongest Warriors that Arcadia has ever created. Quite frankly, I'm excited to see what they are capable of.

Oobleck: As do I, Peter, and the same goes for everyone else.

In Amity Colosseum, a large part of the wall was removed to give way for the Royal Arcadian Aircraft to enter the Colosseum. From their, they hover around the arena as inside the ship Jaune sits in the conference room that was changed into a viewing room with multiple seats all around. He is joined by his Sisters, Violet, and Lena.

Bianca: So Jaune, do we have the final lineups for the matches?

Jaune: Not yet, Murata is finalizing them with Ozpin. In a few minutes we'll see who the Students will be facing up against.

Violet A: You know this will be a one-sided fight, right?

Jaune: I know, and that is why I ordered all Combatants to hold back and play around with their opponents.

Olivia: I mean if every fight lasted for a second or even a minute, this whole tournament is just a big embarrassment for the Huntsmen and Huntresses.

Saphron: And will cause more problems that will piss them off. They would think we are mocking them, calling them weak.

Bianca: But they are weak, well those that are arrogant and self-centered, thinking they are the best. Their methods of combat are atrocious-

Jade: Here she goes again with her rant.

Lena: Come on Jade, you know she's not wrong.

Bianca: For example, their use of Mecha-shift weapons is stupid. Yes it's nice that they have a gun feature in their weapon, but the amount of time it takes for it to form up is not enough to defend yourself, what if your opponent is faster than you? They can easily take advantage of the Mecha-shift weapon transforming and attack you.

Violet E: And the cost of maintaining it, compared to our weapons, it's easy and cost less.

Jaune: There's a reason why people in the 4 Kingdoms hate the classics or find them to be boring.

Bianca: And let us not forget that Huntsmen only use one weapon, like come on, widen your horizons. What happens if someone knows your fighting style, you can beaten down easily.

Aqua: Or the fact they are useless without their weapon.

Saphorn: And nobody wears armor. Huntsmen and Huntresses are just basically a big fashion show for them to flaunt out their goods.

Lena: I can name a few examples of this.

Jaune: Well, I get where you're all coming from and we hope that the plans we have for the 4 Academies will change it and shape them to be better warriors.

Violet E: You know they won't accept this.

Jaune: Then find a new profession.

Just then, they head the doors of the room open as they turn to see Himeko, Kafka, and a young woman with light pink hair and pink and blue eyes. She wears a white top with gold buttons that clips to a black choker, as well as a loose pink and blue overcoat. She also wears a blue and white pleated skirt with a black vest around her waist, her camera attached at the hip, as well as black and blue boots and an archery glove on her right hand. This is March 7th

Jaune: Ah, Murata, March 7th, Mommy.

Everyone: 'Mommy?!'

Violet E just spits out her drink when Jaune said Mommy, who was he calling Mommy?!

March 7th: Ara-Ara~Who were you calling Mommy, Jaune?

Jaune: Don't worry about it. Just a slip of the tongue.

As Jaune stares at Kafka and all she gave him was a seductive and devious smirk.

March 7th: I'm sensing "TSU~KA~MA~E~TE~GO~RA~N~" vibes here.

Jaune quickly changed the topic and went to Himeko to ask about the brackets.

Jaune: Do we have the final list on who's going to fight?

Himeko: We do.

As she gave Jaune the datapad and he began to look at it. When he read the names, he gave out a smirk.

Jaune: This will be a fun and entertaining tournament.

Timeskip

The matches in the Vytal Festival have now begun as the first match is going underway. A huge explosion erupts in the arena, sending the Team of Students that are fighting the Arcadian Warrior, flying to the ground. The Team of Students in this round is Team ABRN of Haven, they all look towards their opponent, Kalpas.

Kalpas: Give me a real fight!

Multiple flaming meteors start to rain down on the arena, causing explosions everywhere as Team ABRN tries their best to avoid them, Reese uses her hover board to avoid them. But Kalpas sees this and moves in for the attack, he boosts himself towards her and delivers a fiery punch that explodes upon impact, sending Reese flying out of the arena.

He teleports through a puff of smoke on top of Team AB(R)N and delivers a kick from the air, causing a small explosion that destroys parts of the arena. Kalpas has had enough of this bullshit and decided to switch things up.

Kalpas: You have yet to entertain me, now squirm and die for me!

Arslan went in for the attack along with Bolin as Nadir provided cover fire as Kalpas shrug the Dust Bullets off. He dodges the punches and kicks from Arslan and Bolin, Kalpas merely punches them in the chest causing a big explosion that sends both of them flying.

Then Kalpas jumps to the air as both of his feet are engulfed in flames as he delivers a flying kick straight at Team AB(R)N. They ran away from it, but to no avail, once Kalpas made impact with the ground, the entire arena explodes with rubble being sent flying everywhere. Kalpas looks to see only Arslan is the only one standing

Kalpas: Now this is an interesting turn of events. Guess you are the only one to survive my attack, I applaud you for that. But it's time I end this, for this is not a battle. No! This is a hunt!

Kalpas gets into a stance as he is engulfed with flames, a beam of fire shoots out to the sky, Kalpas transforms to his Cascaded Form, with everyone looking at him in fear and intimidation.

Kalpas: Now, give your all and try to survive.

Arslan sees Kalpas jumping in the air and delivering an explosion with his fists as they make impact on the ground. He continues to do so to prevent Arslan from getting close, Kalpas decided to spice things up by erecting a wall of fire all around the arena and producing a fiery tornado. He dashes towards Arslan causing yet another explosion but with meteors raining down on her, they can all see her Aura almost to the red as Kalpas ends this fight by stomping on the ground, causing beams of fire to burst out from the ground sending Arslan flying out of there.

Kalpas: What a disappointment.

As Kalpas leaves the arena, disappointed in the fight he was given. He knew the Huntsmen and Huntresses won't put up a fight, but he decided to do it anyway under the request of his leader, Jaune.

Port: Well......that was unexpected..

Oobleck: Indeed, it seems the representative of Arcadia, Kalpas has won this battle. Let us fix the arena and await our next batch of matches.

In the Stands, everyone watching were absolutely dumbfounded by the display of the match, some of the Students are now terrified to face them and there are those that are eager to test their might in the arena. They heard Kalpas mocking them, saying they weren't worth his time, well, they'll show them.

Yang: Damn, I wish our Team got to fight this guy. Did you see those flames, bet I can pull off something like that. Fight fire with fire.

Weiss: Yang, did you not see his attacks? His punches literally caused huge explosions, and compared to your weapon, they can't do something like that.

Yang: Hey, don't talk about Ember Celica that way! I'm sure my weapon can create far bigger explosions than him, just you wait.

Ruby: Although, I do wonder who will our opponent be?

Blake: It could be anyone, Ruby.

Yang: It doesn't matter who it is, I could use the excuse to vent out all of my anger because of Alistair by punching whoever is going to face us.

Weiss: Let's hope it's someone that can go easy on us.

Meanwhile Jaune just facepalm at the amount of destruction Kalpas cause, he specifically told him to hold back and to not cause major damages to the arena.

Himeko: I mean, look at the bright side, Jaune. At least Kalpas didn't injure the Students much.

Violet E: But he still caused damage to the arena.

Saphron: Eh, they can fix it up in no time. This ain't Beacon where they have no budget at all. So we should be fine.

Jaune: Ughh, I just hope the next set of combatants hold back and at least give the Students a chance to fight. It will cause more problems if we keep making a mockery of them.

Aqua: Yup, Kalpas did that by calling them all a disappointment.

Bianca: Which they are.

Jaune: You're right on that, Bianca. But we need to remind them to prolong the fight, just so we can give them a good show. It would suck if every fight lasted for like 10 seconds.

Saphron: Yup, then the entire tournament would be boring and everyone would already know who will be the winners. No fun in knowing who's going to win if you already know it from the start.

Jaune: Yup. Let's hope whoever is next in line for the matches doesn't finish it in like 10 seconds.

And Jaune jinxed it. The next two matches were underway as the Team of Students that were chosen.

The second match is Team CFVY of Beacon against Elysia.

Elysia saw Coco lay down covering fire with her minigun, so all she did was project some kind of bow like structure as the arrow appeared in the middle. She aims it at Coco and hits her, despite her moving out of the way it sends her out of the arena

The rest of Team (C)FVY charge at her as Elysia hovers in the air and began firing arrow after arrow at them, each hit quite literally bringing down their Aura to the red. If she held back, it would take 3-5 shots before they get to the red.

Oobleck: Well that was a quick round.

Port: Indeed, let's hope the next one won't be this one-sided.

For the third match is Team BRNZ of Vacuo and they are facing off against Yae Miko-I mean Yae Sakura.

When the match started, Yae stabs her swords on the ground, as her fox appears and delivers a spinning slash attack filled with purple energy, sending Team BRNZ in the air.

Yae jumps into the frey and delivers multiple slash attacks at them and stabs the ground as purple electric energy bursts out. Then she continues to deliver more slash attacks but she moves back and forth while doing so, the audience sees she is moving so fast that all you can see is a blur. She finishes it off as purple energy spikes appear in the air and proceed to stab Team BRNZ, causing them to be electrified as they get knocked out.

Port: A-a-and And that's the match! Yae Sakura is victorious!

There were no cheers in the audience area, due to everyone being absolutely shocked by how fast those two matches ended up being . They looked at the timer to see how long the 2 matches were and it shows 10 seconds each.

In the Arcadian Royal Aircraft, Jaune just facepalms and drinks a glass of water to relive the stress he has. He hopes the next fight won't end that fast.

Unknown to him, Saphorn grabs his drink secretly and drank it. Her cheeks are blushing and she has a look in her eyes showing that she is daydreaming about something.

Bianca saw this and has her jaws dropped at the sight and just sighs. Thank Oum, she among the seven of them isn't like that.

In the next match, Team NDGO gets sent flying to the arena as their opponent moves in on them, the combatant they are facing is Mei Raiden

Mei: Don't worry, I'll make sure to go easy on you.

Team NDGO grits their teeth in anger, they feel like she is mocking them.

Dew: Don't underestimate us!!

Dew and Octavia charge in with their weapons as Mei blocks them with her sword, she quickly parries a strike from Octavia and counters back by delivering a strike as she jumps in the air and downward slashes right at her, the slash filled with purple energy. Octavia tries to block it but the attack broke her sword in half, Mei spins her sword and delivers a horizontal strike filled with purple energy. The attack caused Octavia's Aura to deplete to red.

Mei looks at Dew as she uses her Semblance to create multiple tornadoes. Mei sprints towards her and jumps in the air and proceeds to deliver a downward slash from the air, the effect caused all the tornadoes to disappear.

Both Nebula and Gwen fired off their arrows and knives at Mei as she blocks or parries them with her sword. She decided that enough is enough and finishes her fight, she sprints to the three girls, she was so fast, from their perspective it looked like she teleported.

Mei proceeds to deliver multiple slashes towards them, Nebula switches to her sword mode to counter her attacks but is failing. She quickly disappear from Team NDG(O)'s view and appears out of nowhere as a purple horizontal slash appears. Mei slashes at the three, with an effect that caused multiple slashes to appear all around them, she finishes it off by delivering a spin slash attach that sent Team NDG(O) up in the air and crashing to the ground.

Mei: Fun fact, I was holding back.

The audience are cheering for the fight, the Huntsmen and Huntresses are gritting their teeth in anger at their losses. It's 4 matches so far and the score is 4-0, they hoped the next match will give them the win, because this is an embarrassment. 

Well sadly, the Huntsmen and Huntresses will yet again face another round of embarrassment as the match is Team FNKI against Fu Hua.

Fu Hua already took out two members of Team FNKI, Kobalt and Ivori, only leaving Flynt and Neon.

Fu Hua: Now then, you two.

As Fu Hua got into a fighting stance.

Fu Hua: Show me your strength.

Flynt immediately uses his Trumpet and fires off sound waves at Fu Hua as she stands in her spot, holding the line. She took a glance and sees Neon speeding to her as she can see the rainbow trial, Fu Hua continues to stay in her position and waits until Neon gets close and once that happens

She immediately jumps from the sound waves and dashes towards Neon, delivering multiple punches that caused a small shockwave once they made impact, each strike she does has a black and white paint stroke. Fu Hua finishes Neon off by lying on the ground and delivering a kick that sends Neon in the air, Fu Hua stood up and delivers a heavy punch, with the Yin Yang symbol appearing under them. The punch caused an explosion of black and white energy, it almost look like something you would find in a Japanese Manga.

Neon is now out of the match, which only leaves Flynt. She looks towards him as he uses his Semblance and creates three copies of himself as they begin to fire off sound waves from his trumpet.

Fu Hua immediately speeds through Flynt and delivers an attack, she was so fast that all they saw was a big black and white paint stroke, the attack sent Flynt to the air as he crashes to the ground. Fu Hua sprinted to him and began delivering multiple punches, a black and white swirl appears from under them as Fu Hua jumps in the air. She proceeds to deliver an air kick attack, slamming her legs and causing a burst of black paint to appear, with the Yin Yang symbol in the middle.

The attack did the trick and won Fu Hua the round.

The next match is about to start as the Team of Students came out to the arena and it's Team SSSN.

Weiss: Good luck, Neptune!

Blake had to do a double take at what she just heard. Did Weiss forget that Neptune ditched her to talk to other girls, especially that Lilly girl that punched him in the face.

Blake: I thought she moved on from Neptune.

Yang: Heard she is giving him another chance.

Blake: I feel like it's a mistake.

Team SSSN sees their opponent walking in the arena, and it's Bianka "Durandal" Ataegina

Neptune saw how hot and sexy Durandal is and proceeds to flirt with her, much to the annoyance of his Team.

Neptune: Hello Nurse. Tell you what, why don't you and I go have dinner after this. I'm sure you would enjoy my company, if you know what I mean.

Durandal: Sorry, but my heart belongs to someone else, sadly a girl I know beat me and majority of the girls to it. A shame, we would've went with the Harem route.

Inside the Arcadian Royal Aircraft, Violet E sneezes. Jaune handed her a tissue as she thanks him. But she noticed Jaune shivering.

Violet E: Jaune, is there something wrong?

Jaune: I just have a feeling someone is talking about wanting me to start a harem.

Kafka: It's still a great idea, Jaune.

Himeko: Indeed. That way we can spend so much alone time together.

Jaune: Please be quiet.

Back to the fight, Durandal gets ready as the match is about to begin. Once they called it in, Team SSSN charges at Durandal, all she does is block her attack using only her fists, she dodges and counters their attacks by punching them in the face. She sees Sage charging at him with his weapon, Durandal dashes to him and proceeds to deliver multiple heavy punches to his chest then immediately conjured a projection of a spear and slashes him with it. She conjures another one and stabs Sage, Durandal uses the second spear to deliver a jump spin attack and stabs the spear to the ground, causing an explosion. Durandal finishes this fight by delivering a slide spin attack and finally a cross attack with her two spears.

This flurry of attacks knocked out Sage in an instant, shocking Team S(S)SN.

Sun: Man, you didn't have to go that overkill!!

Durandal sprints to Sun and Neptune, when all of  sudden, her leg got hit by a hook, she looks to where the shot came from and sees Scarlet with his gun. His gun has a grapple feature that allows him to shoot a grappling hook. He quickly jumped down from the cliff and began hanging Durandal upside down.

But she immediately conjures a spear and cuts off the line and lands back down as she looks right at Scarlet.

Scarlet: Oh no.

She sprints right for him and began delivering multiple heavy punches causing bursts of yellow energy to explode upon impact. Durandal jumps to the air and conjured her spear and throws it at Scarlet, causing an explosion of energy. The attack knocks him out.

Durandal: It's time I get serious.

Neptune: Wait, you weren't even getting serious with us?! Come on!!

Sun: And here I thought we got lucky on our pick.

Durandal ignores the two boys as she explodes into a burst of energy, she began hovering in the air with golden armor pieces appearing and combining itself to her. Once that was done, Durandal delivers a ground pound that causes an explosion with yellow cracks on the ground, sending Sun and Neptune back. Durandal is now equipped with the Dea Anchora.

Durandal: Sorry Jaune, I played around for too long. It's time I end this fight.

Durandal dashes to Sun and Neptune, she proceeds to delivery a flurry of heavy punches, each filled with yellow energy. After that, she conjured the first spear and delivers two slashes then conjures the second to initiate multiple stab attacks, then does a spinning air attack as a whirlwind of yellow energy appears. Once she's in the air, Durandal stabs the ground causing an explosion of energy, followed by a much larger spin slash attack that sent the two flying out of the arena.

Port: And yet again, the Warriors of Arcadia have won the round!! They are unstoppable!!

As the audience cheers, Team RWBY heads to the hallway to prepare for their fight. On the way there, they met up with Qrow.

Qrow: Ah, I knew I would end up seeing you girls here.

Ruby: Uncle Qrow!!

As Ruby jumps on Qrow's arm and begins to hang from it.

Ruby: Hi. It's so good to see you! Did you miss me? Did you miss me!?

Qrow: Nope.

He smiles and pats his niece's head as he sees the rest of Team RWBY running up to them.

Yang: Didn't expect to see you here, Uncle Qrow. Here to wish us luck on our match?

Qrow: Yup, but I have something important to tell you. Ruby, Yang, after your match head back to your Dorm. There is something very important that we need to discuss about.

Ruby: And what would that be, Uncle Qrow?

Qrow: I can't tell you now, but you will learn once you get back to Beacon.

Suddenly, Qrow and Team RWBY hear someone shouting at them.

???: Hey, Pops!

Qrow: 'Speaking of keeping secrets'

They all look to the sound of the voice and Team RWBY were absolutely shock by what they are seeing. In front of them is a woman who looks exactly like Weiss, only difference is, she is a bit taller than her, paler, hair is shorter, the red eyes, and has.....bigger assets....

Qrow: Bleiss, what are you doing here?

Bleiss: Got bored and decided to look for you, these matches are as one-sided as they can be. I even told the boys and girls of the unit that the Vytal Festival will be boring as hell and low and behold, I was right.

Qrow: Funny, Ozpin and Jimmy said the same thing.

Ruby: Uhmmm, Uncle Qrow. Who is this?

Blake: And why does she look like Weiss?

Bleiss: You haven't told them yet?

Qrow: We will tell them the more important thing later. But maybe I can tell this, just make sure to tell your Mother to give her a heads up. She'll kill me if she didn't know about this.

Bleiss: You got it, Pops.

Qrow: Anyways, this here is.....my daughter, Bleiss Schnee-Branwen.

Bleiss: What's up you Motherfuckers!!

Everyone: WHAT?!

Weiss: Wait! So you're my sister?!

Bleiss: Half Sister.

Yang: Wait, does that mean Weiss is like our cousin?! How come you never mentioned this whatsoever?! Does Dad know about this?!

Qrow: He does. But we'll explain more once you get back to the Dorm Room. It will be much easier to do it there.

They all looked to each other and reluctantly nod, but Qrow has to say this to Weiss.

Qrow: If you're wondering Ice Queen II, your sister and brother don't know about this yet. Oh, but Klein does!

Weiss: So when will you tell them?

Bleiss: When Winter has a leash and a gag on her mouth. She'll kill my Father once we tell her.

Qrow: And I'm not looking forward to it.

Ruby: Anyways, we got to go Uncle Qrow! Our match will start in a few minutes.

Qrow: Well, considering how the matches are going so far, I'll just say do your best.

Yang: "Do your best"?! What do you mean by that?! Are you saying we'll lose?!

Bleiss: Yes.

Ruby: Uncle Qrow, do you have no faith that we can win?!

Bleiss: Well, considering who you're up against, yes.

Blake: And who exactly are we up against?

Qrow: Bronya Zaychik

Weiss: And who is she?

Bleiss: Someone you don't want to mess with me, trust me. All of you got lucky on your pick of your opponent, unlike Nikos.

Ruby: And who is going to face Pyrrha?

Bleiss: Secret.

Qrow: Anyways, it's best you girls get ready. Cause you are going to need it.

Team RWBY nods and heads off to prepare for the match.

Qrow: What are their chances against Bronya?

Bleiss: 1%

Timeskip

It is now time for the match with Team RWBY, all of them are hyping themselves up as they see their opponent walking in the arena, Bronya Zaychik

When Ruby saw Bronya's weapons, she had stars in her eyes and quickly rushes to her, trying to see her weapon.

Ruby: OHWHATISTHAT?!THATWEAPONLOOKSSOCOOL?!WHATDOESITDO?!HOWDOESITWORK?!

Bronya: Excuse me, do you mind going back to your spot? We are about to start the match and you are acting like a child. Be professional, we are in front of a live audience.

Ruby quickly nods and heads back to her Team, embarrassed by her actions.

Bronya: Even Kiana wasn't this childish.

Both Teams get ready and wait for the match to start. Bronya remembers what Jaune said before this match started.

Jaune: Make sure to teach them a lesson, Bronya.

She just smirks as the match has begun. Team RWBY sprints towards Bronya and splits up, she sees this as Blake charges forward and began delivering strikes using her weapon as well as confusing Bronya with her Semblance. Bronya retaliated back by using her weapon to fire out beams, Blake tries to block the beams but they head straight for her despite her dodging them. Bronya continues to fire out more shots as she spins around while doing it. The blasts are continuous, not stopping as Blake is in the air and being engulfed by them.

Yang sees this and delivers a ground attack at Bronya, she jumps away as Yang began delivering punches at her. Bronya dodges her attacks with ease

Yang: Stay still!!

Yang continues her barrage of punches as Bronya dashes to the air, but to them it looked like she teleported. The minute she reached the air, Bronya fired off a shot at Yang to stun her, then she proceeds to fire more shots of blue beams at her.

Once she stops firing, Yang falls to the ground in pain. But there is one thing that she noticed when she slowly got up, half of her hair got burned off during that whole ordeal. Her hair has been cut short.

Yang: What the fuck?! Look what you did to my hair?! You're dead!!

Bronya raises her eyebrows at what Yang just said.

Bronya: Really? You are in the middle of a fight and you're more concerned about your hair? What an idiotic mindset you have. You won't survive out there in the world with that kind of attitude.

Yang: What the fuck did you say that to me?!

Bronya: Perhaps if you focus more on the battle than caring about your hair, you would be less predictable and easy to provoke, especially with your temper tantrums. You sound like a child who didn't get their favorite toy.

Yang: Predictable?! Temper Tantrums?! Child?! That's it, you're dead!!

Yang's furious, her hair began to glow brightly as flames formed around it.

Yang: You know, I've been going easy on you so far, but now the gloves are coming off!

Bronya: Oh, child. I should be the one telling you that.

But before Bronya was about to fire her weapon, she was hit in the arm. She looks to where that shot came from and saw Ruby perched up in a sniper position.

She sees Yang charging at her with anger and simply fires a shot, sending her flying as she heads to Ruby's position. Ruby sees her and fires shots to stop Bronya's advance, Weiss does the same and uses her Glyphs to stop her. Bronya shoots the ground or at Weiss to get the Glyphs to disappear. Bronya switches tactics and pressed a button on her bracelet as she changed outfits.

Bronya sprints to Weiss but not before firing out shots with her rifle, once the shots made impact, wind attacks start to engulf Weiss after every shot. Bronya delivers close combat attacks with her rifle as she proceeds to hit Weiss back and forth. She finishes it off by firing multiple shots with the gun, sending her flying.

Once she is in position, she switches back to her original outfit and jumps in the air, she aims her weapon at Ruby and Weiss. Her weapon charges up with blue energy and fires, the minute she fired, a shield appears with circles that indicate where the beams hit them. After that, Bronya delivers a hefty amount of shots at Ruby and Weiss, each hit causing massive damage. She finishes it off by firing a charged shot that erupted into an explosion.

Yang: Ruby!!

Yang sprints to Bronya with Blake following behind. Bronya sees this and smirks.

Bronya jumps and hovers in the air as a bunch of mechanical birds fly around her, they all form up on each side to form a shield. Bronya aims her weapon and charges it up, once it's ready, she fires. A large beam blue comes out and heads straight for Yang and Blake, they couldn't do anything about it as the beam hits them, causing a huge explosion that engulfs the arena.

They all look to the aftermath to see both Yang and Blake are knocked out as Port and Oobleck called it in.

Port: It seems the Arcadians have yet won another match.

Oobleck: Indeed, and now we are reaching the final match for this part of the Festival. Let's see who will the Arcadians face next.

In one of the VIP rooms, Qrow, Summer, and Bleiss were all watching the match and expected this outcome.

Bleiss: Well, nothing they could have done. Bronya is a monster in the battlefield and has experience. So Team RWBY already lost the minute the match began.

Summer: Hate to say it, but you're right. Qrow, has Tai arrived yet?

Qrow: He has, he's waiting for us in Beacon.

Summer: Good. Let's get this over with.

As the three of them exit the VIP room and head off to Beacon. Meanwhile in the Arcadian Royal Aircraft, Jaune looks at the final match and is concerned.

Jaune: You know this is overkill, right?

Himeko: We know, but she specifically requested to fight her and use that form.

Aqua: Damn, she won't survive this.

Olivia: Yup.

Jaune: Just. Just inform her not to go overboard. For her opponent's sake.

Himeko: You got it boss.

As Himeko steps out, Jaune looks at the names of the final match. Pyrrha Nikos vs. Kiana Kaslana

Pyrrha Nikos prepares herself as she takes deep breathes. It is her match now and she is going to represent the 4 Academies, she needs to give it her all to win this match. She has to, she lost everything. Her whole world fell apart when Alistair told the truth, she lost everything and everyone, she lost Jaune, Ren, Nora, her Team, gone and they probably forgot about her. She knows they are with better people, their true friends. Would she even be called their friend again?

She even thought that Alistair loved her and that was also a lie. Even Jaune loving her was a lie, he had a fiancée all this time and is pregnant no less. So was every moment they spent together all for nothing? What does Jaune even see in her now?

Pyrrha steps out to the Arena as everyone cheers for the Mistral Champion.

Beacon Student: Look it's Pyrrha Nikos! We'll for sure win this match!!

Beacon Student: You got that right! Beat their asses!

Haven Student: Come on Nikos, show these Arcadians the power of the Mistral Champion!!

Haven Student: Yeah, she'll win this!! No doubt about it!!

Vacuo Student: She has a no lose record. There's no way she'll lose to them!!

Vacuo Student: Prove why you are unbeatable, Mistral Champion!!

Atlas Student: The Goddess of Victory!!

Beacon Student: Show them a taste of your power!!

Right, her title. The only thing she has left, the one thing that people known her for all her life. Not Pyrrha Nikos, but the Mistral Champion.

She just sighs and looks forward to see her opponent, Kiana Kaslana.

Kiana: So you must be Pyrrha Nikos. I heard all about you from Jaune, Lie, and Nora.

Pyrrha: So they spoke about me?

Kiana: Oh they did, but not anything good and now, I'm going to give you a taste of hell for what you did to Jaune. You may have been mind controlled, so take this as your punishment. I hope you're ready.

Pyrrha sees Kiana get into a stance and she does the same.

Pyrrha: Give me all you got.

Kiana: Trust me on this, you shouldn't have said that.

Once the match started, Pyrrha rushes in with her weapon and began delivering strikes and slashes at Kiana as she blocks or parries them with her sword. Pyrrha immediately bashes her in the chest with her shield as Kiana jumps in the air and fires shots with her gun, Pyrrha went to block it but a few of the shots pushed her back. Kiana sees this and zooms into her, hitting her shield and forcing her back.

Kiana: You know, Jaune always told me when you were "teaching" him. You basically stuck him with the same methods everytime, you know that kind of teaching will not allow Jaune to progress in his training.

Pyrrha: I was doing what I thought was best. What do you even know about him?

Kiana: More than you know.

As Kiana dashes forward and began unleashing slash attacks full of energy, Pyrrha tries to block or parry her strikes but is having a hard time due to the strength of Kiana's slashes. Kiana delivers a heavy slash that sent Pyrrha's weapon flying as Kiana fires shots at Pyrrha, sending her back.

Kiana: Jaune, is my friend and someone I care about deeply and when I see someone that hurts him, I won't show them mercy whatsoever and you are the one who broke that trust! I don't care what happened back there!! You will deserve everything that I will do to you!!

Pyrrha: It wasn't even my fault that this happened! It was Alistair's!! What was he to you, huh!? What makes you special, compared to the rest?!

Kiana: Easy!!

She immediately dashes to Pyrrha before she could use her Semblance to call her weapons back. Kiana throws her sword, as it spins around like a wheel all around Pyrrha, the sword heads back to her as Kiana kicks it to Pyrrha. The sword heads to her like a bullet, a huge explosion of purple energy erupts when the sword hits Pyrrha.

Kiana: I am his Teammate, a member of his Squad, his friend, and someone he considers family!!

She dashes towards Pyrrha and does a spinning sword slash in the air, forcing Pyrrha to crash to the ground. Then she kicks Pyrrha in the chest sending her flying as Kiana fires off a blast that explodes upon making impact with Pyrrha.

Kiana: I fought alongside him for many years!! We fought blood and sweat to get to where we are now!! No matter the struggles and hardships, he always was there for me every step of the way!!

A purple blur can be seen going in front of Pyrrha as Kiana began dashing back and forth, with everyone only seeing purple blurs and energy lines. Kiana appears and fires off a shot from her gun, the effect causing multiple explosions that engulfed Pyrrha.

Kiana: Unlike you!! Pyrrha Nikos, you claim you know Jaune when you barely even know him and yet you call yourself his teammate, his friend, his partner?! Don't make me laugh!! You deserve everything that is happening to you and I'm here to remind you of it!!

She finishes it off by slashing Pyrrha as the effect caused some kind of mirror crack to appear behind Pyrrha, multiple purple slashes hit Pyrrha while Kiana does a pose facing away from her. Then she faces Pyrrha again and delivers a slash as a hole opens in the cracked mirror behind her.

Jaune: You know, I never seen Kiana act like this before. I wonder what's up with her?

Himeko and Kafka heard what Jaune said and began whispering to each other.

Himeko: He doesn't know that Kiana had a massive crush on him.

Kafka: And whenever someone talks down or tries to even hurt Jaune, Kiana will give them hell and this is an example of it.

Himeko: Indeed, the amount of embarrassment and humiliation the Clown is getting because of Kiana is overkill.

Then Lena joins in on the conversation.

Lena: Overkill? Her being in that form is overkill. Just look, she is making a complete mockery out of her.

They look back to the arena, Pyrrha is on the ground all bruised up and injured all around her body, parts of her armor are destroyed and it's pieces are all loose and falling off. Her weapons are now broken into pieces as she looks in front of her to see Kiana looking down on her.

When she thought she already lost everything, she is even going to lose her title as the Mistral Champion. She looks at the audience and saw the looks on their faces. The look of disappointment and annoyance, they had high hopes that she would win this fight, but there she is, in the ground in a mess. It makes her wonder what will people think of her after this. Will she be a nobody? But....with what she has known her whole life...maybe being a nobody is good...just maybe...

She looks up and sees Kiana readying the finishing blow as Pyrrha got whatever is left of her weapon and charges at her.

Kiana finishes the fight by delivering one slash then jumps back and fires off a volley of shots then dashes to Pyrrha for another slash attack. She jumps in the air firing more shots from her gun, again, she does the dash attack with only a purple slash being seen. She continues doing the same style of attacks and finishes this fight by jumping in the air, she's positioned upside down as she shows off her wings.

With Kiana being engulfed with purple energy, she delivers a Rider Kick straight towards Pyrrha. Once she made impact, the entire ground explodes into purple cracks.

The audience looks to see Kiana standing and Pyrrha on the ground, defeated. All the Students sigh in disappointment and are angered by this outcome.

Port: And there you have it folks!! In this special event we have in the Vytal Festival, with a score of 8-0. The Arcadian Warriors have won!!

Jaune ordered the Arcadian Royal Aircraft to leave the Amity Colosseum as they head back to the Fleet.

Jaune: Well that went as how I expected it to be.

Bianca: So, what's our next course of action?

Jaune: We finish up things in Vale and set course for Menagerie. Tell Adam and Eve to gather the Team, also, contact the Faunus Kingdoms to send a fleet there. We need to show them that we mean no harm, Rosemary, Olivia you're heading with me for this operation.

Rosemary/Olivia: Understood/You got it.

As the Arcadians get ready to head to Menagerie. Trouble is a foot in the home of the Faunus. In one of the hideouts in Menagerie, the Albain Brothers are speaking to a member of the Black Arms as they are having a weapons deal.

The Black Arms Soldiers presents the Brothers with weapons and ammunition for them to use in their war against the humans. Corsac and Fennec began inspecting the weapons they were given.

Black Arms Soldier: So what do you think? State of the art, right?

Corsac: Indeed, I have never seen weaponry like this and you are also going to provide us with equipment to use, yes?

Black Arms Soldier: Yup, we have multiple trucks waiting for your men in the beaches. They are well armed and are ready for a fight.

Fennec: Good, from what you told us, majority of the White Fang have been arrested and it appears that they revealed through the News that Adam Taurus is in liege with the Arcadians. And he here we thought he is fighting for the Faunus and siding with these Arcadians

Corsac: But we saw what they are capable of. We were shown footage of their weapons and they completely annihilated an entire Grimm horde and no less your army. Is this even a good idea? Fighting against an army better than Atlas?

Fennec began thinking about the situation but before he could say anything, the Black Arms Soldier already answered him.

Black Arms Soldier: This is a good idea. What? You think the Arcadians will lead your home into greatness. No, they will enslave your kind like what the 4 Kingdoms have done in the past. Our forces in Vale were led by an incompetent brat, with us in command. We can get the job done, guaranteed.

Corsac: And how would we know you're not going to do the same?

Black Arms Soldier: Cause we are allies, my friend. Now, I believe you know the plan?

Fennec: Yes we do, we will inform Sienna that the Arcadians are not here to help but to enslave our kind. With that, she will help set up the defense and rally the people to our cause.

Corsac: And will you be there to support our cause?

Black Arms Soldier: Of course! Just make sure you give your end of the bargain. Otherwise the deal is off.

Albain Brothers: We understand.

Black Arms Soldier: Good. I will gather the rest of my forces and you do the same.

As the Black Arms Soldier left with his men, the two White Fang members began plotting their plans for Menagerie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 977 23
Jaune wanted nothing more than to become a huntsman but when it is revealed that his transcripts are falsified, most students turned their back to hi...
78.9K 767 29
After betrayal of his friends and school, Jaune Arc went to find his own destiny, on his way, he was found by one mysterious figure...
32.1K 912 8
Jaune Arc was both lucky and unlucky. He was able to arrive in Beacon for initiation. But he wasn't ready for it, not by a long shot. He was known as...
6.4K 184 9
Beacon has lost many students over the years, and it always devastates someone. One student, a reclusive fourth-year, knows this far too well. He wan...