Deadly Sins | Monsta X

By ImKyuned

Would you sacrifice fifty souls to save your own? Selling her soul to Changkyun, a Crossroad Demon, at the a... More

Introduction
Prologue
Part 1: Time's up
Part 2: Negotiation
Part 3: Anya
Part 4: Victim
Part 5: Tease
Part 6: New Rules
Part 7: Doll πŸ”ž / Shownu
Part 8: Peaches
Part 9: Promises
Part 10: Princess πŸ”ž /Wonho
Part 11: Saturday Night
Part 12: Magnus
Part 13: Bad Decisions
Part 14: Blood
Part 16: Time is ticking
Part 17: Shared πŸ”ž
Part 18: Goddess πŸ”ž /Minhyuk
Part 19: Reward
Part 20: Kyun
Part 21: Home
Part 22: A Little Something
Part 23: Sisterhood
Part 24: Babydoll πŸ”ž /Kihyun
Part 25: Yearning
Part 26: Fake it
Part 27: Firework πŸ”ž
Part 28: Core Memory
Part 29: Breathe
Part 30: Distraction
Part 31: Jealousy
Part 32: Reality
Part 33: Kitten πŸ”ž/Hyungwon
Part 34: Repulsion
Part 35: Savior
Part 36: Secrets
Part 37: Sunshine
Part 38: Collapse
Part 39: Babygirl πŸ”ž
Part 40: Play
Part 41: Gorgeous πŸ”ž / Jooheon
Part 42: Havoc
Part 43: Revenge
Part 44: Henry
Part 45: Shield πŸ”ž
Part 46: Drowning
Part 47: Torture
Part 48: Morals
Part 49: Paralized
Part 50: Denial
Part 51: Golden
Part 52: Just Pretend
Part 53: Final Warning
Part 54: Truth
Part 55: Mine πŸ”ž
Part 56: Yours πŸ”ž
Part 57: Paradise
Part 58: Hopeless
Part 59: The Great War
Part 60: Nightmare
Part 61: Reminiscence
Part 62: Crossroad
Epilogue

Part 15: Comfort

228 28 0
By ImKyuned

I really really like this chapter and I hope you do too 🖤

~*~

Part 15: Comfort

Anya is dimly aware of Kyun's desperate attempts to keep her awake. Over and over again he calls her name, shakes her weak body, and she wants to respond but she's too weak. He sounds so damn far away again, almost as far as Anya's connection to her own body.

What's happening?

Kyun gently claps her cheeks and calls her name another time and she almost feels the exact moment her soul merges with her body again. She opens her heavy eyes, her vision blurred and they fall shut again.

"Fuck! Babygirl, you've lost too much blood! You need mine, do you hear me? But I need your consent, please!"

Anya's survival instinct completely takes over. She fights with all her might to grasp her own body, make it move. Drinking his blood might become the most disgusting experience of her life but she refuses to die.

"Yes!" She doesn't recognize her own damn voice and isn't sure that Kyun even heard it.

But she feels his hand on the back of her head, holding her heavy body. And then something presses against her lips and a viscous iron liquid spills into her mouth.

His blood.

She can't help but gag as it runs down her throat.

"I know, I know this is disgusting!" Kyun whispers. "But please, babygirl..."

The sheer desperation in his voice makes her heart clench.

So she swallows—her body is too weak to protest anyway. She tries to imagine drinking some kind of medicine, anything that keeps her mind off the truth. It helps.
With each drop running down her throat, the strength returns to her body and she opens her heavy lids, only to meet Kyun's gaze.

He stares at her wide-eyed, his lips parted as he observes her every feature. There's shock written on his face, panic that flickers up in his crimson eyes.

Anya raises her hand and lays it around his wrist on her mouth. The demon shakes his head as if her touch ripped him back to reality. He nods and a relieved chuckle escapes his throat.

"Good girl..."

But the longer she stares at Kyun, the longer he holds her gaze, the clearer the memory of what just happened becomes. What happened before she passed out.
Now that she's a few minutes distant from the blinding pleasure she felt, she can feel only a steadily growing sense of confusion.

Shame.

She lowers her gaze and keeps on drinking until Kyun takes his wrist off her mouth. Droplets of blood run down her chin and he wipes them away.

"I think that's enough for now..." he whispers and lets his tongue curl over his own wrist, closing the wound like he closed hers.

For a long moment, they fall silent. Only the muffled music from outside is to be heard. This silence underlines Anya's shame and she feels her eyes becoming watery.

Kyun sighs. "Babygirl..."

"No!" Her voice is a hoarse whisper and she tries to climb off his lap while avoiding eye contact with him. She doesn't dare look at his face. She doesn't dare see his face after what happened. She's so ashamed. Of what she felt, how she acted.

Kyun refuses to let her go and pulls her into his embrace instead. His body, his warmth, the fact that he still cares despite what happened, help her relax. But her cheek now resting against his bare shoulder, bare because of how she yanked his clothes away, desperate for his skin, is only a further reminder of her shame. She shivers when she thinks about her greed, about the way she just... lost control.

The demon lets his hand run over her hair, down her bare back. Her embarrassment crashes down on her and there's nothing she can do anymore about the tears that run down her burning cheeks. Sobbing, she hangs over his shoulders and he holds her a little tighter.

"It's okay, babygirl" he whispers eventually and she shakes her head, doesn't wanna hear his made-up excuses.

But...did she imagine it, or had this pleasured him too? She remembers his growls so low in her ear, his hardness between her legs.

"I want you to listen to me!" he says. "When Lucifer created hell... he felt pretty lonely down there..." he suddenly begins to explain in a soft, low voice while she leans on his bare shoulder, her blood-soaked hand next to her face. "So he created demons to keep him company. But like for so many others after him, it wasn't enough. He wanted more. So he gave demons special abilities to get more people to hell. Demons like me were created to lure humans into the underworld. We are every human's fantasies and sex, or lust in general, is a perfect way to get them..." he pauses and Anya moves her hand on his shoulder, signaling to him she's listening.
"But demons always need consent to bring people to hell—a contract, and that wasn't good enough ... so Lucifer created more creatures out of demons like me. Vampires, werewolves and others were designed to get people into the underworld without consent. One bite is enough for them to turn people, make them a part of hell, whether they like it or not..."

Anya never thought out of all creatures of the underworld, demons would be the ones with the most integrity.

"The original task—making people part of hell—kind of has been forgotten over time... except for us crossroad demons of course."

Again he pauses and strokes her bare back gently. Taking a deep breath, she moves her head a little and suddenly spots a part of a tattoo on his back. Lettering and roses. Fascinated, she lets her fingertips glide over it, feeling goosebumps rising across his skin.

"Um..." he groans pleasantly at her actions before taking up the story again. "That's why my venom heals people and drives them crazy while the venom of other creatures is fatal. We're like failed first tries... ironically, still the most powerful..."

Magnus's words cross her mind.

"What am I to you?" she mumbles against his shoulder, her eyes and fingertips still on his tattoo. "Just some human you have to lure to hell?"

A desperate sigh escapes his throat and he lays his hands on her shoulder.

"Look at me, babygirl!"

Reluctantly, she lets him pull her back but she still doesn't dare to look at him, so he tilts her chin up until she is forced to look him in the eye.

"If I only wanted to lure you to hell I would've done it, right?" he says softly. "And I wouldn't try so hard to keep you away from there."

It's true. And Magnus said too that Kyun's behavior irritates him. Every inch of her body wants to ask what he wants to do with her, but she's too scared to hear the answer. So she remains silent and nods.

"I'm sorry that you had to learn about the impact of my venom like this. I was hoping to show it to you in a different way." He smirks weakly. "Never meant to make you feel uncomfortable..."

How can this teasing ass have such soft moments?

"Thank you..." she mumbles when she realizes that he literally just saved her life—again. "Sucking my blood must've been disgusting for you as well."

Kyun huffs a laugh. "Vampires are a subculture of demons. The blood-sucking was our thing first, as a part of the lure. But eventually, we didn't have a use for this anymore..." He shakes his head. "What I'm trying to say is: your blood tasted incredible, even with vampire venom in it. That's why I could barely stop." He bites his lip. "Sorry for that. I would've liked to spare you from drinking my blood but I kinda lost control..."

Anya feels the heat shooting into her cheeks.

"Thank you!" she whispers. "But your blood was disgusting as fuck!"

This time Kyun roars with laughter and she can't help but watch him in awe.

He's so beautiful.

For a long moment, she looks into his crimson eyes that gaze so softly at her. He will never be as open again as he's now. She knows that.

"What did you sell your soul for? Who was she?" she blurts and his eyes widen, surprised.

"Magnus..." he groans as he seems to realize where Anya got this information from.

Sighing, he looks at her. "She was my momma..."

Her jaw drops. "What?" This isn't what she expected at all!

"She was very sick. I wanted to save her..."

"How old were you?"

"Just the same as you were!" he says and she gulps heavily.

"Sixteen?"

He nods and tightens the grip around her waist. So he was only a child that couldn't stand the thought of his beloved mother dying.

"That's why I knew it was a bad idea when you wanted to make a deal. Death is part of life. You'll lose that person eventually anyway," he explains. "Or they'll leave you..." he adds, whispering, and softly nudges her nose with his.

She wishes she'd known back then what kind of person Henry was.

Suddenly, the door opens and Anya flinches, holding tight on Kyun as her head jerks over her shoulder.

Magnus.

"S-sorry!" he says sheepishly and lifts the purse she dropped when the vampires captured her. "How are you?"

"Better" she says, her voice weak and she looks at Kyun, who pulls her a little closer again.

"I'm sorry that I didn't take care of you the way I promised..." he whispers. "Let me take you home."

Anya feels another pang in her chest. She doesn't wanna go home, cause going home means going home alone. She doesn't want to separate from Kyun already. Even though he will show up again sooner or later anyway. But she's scared he won't be as soft then as he is now.

"No... no, I wanna stay!" she says and shakes her head.

Kyun furrows his brows. "What?"

With shaky hands, she buttons up his shirt, pulls up his jacket, and tightens his tie.

"Yeah, I mean, not here, but maybe we can... go to a human bar?"

Magnus gasps with delight behind them. "A human bar! Oh, mind if we come along? This will be so much fun!"

Smiling, she nods at the warlock before her eyes meet Kyun's again.

"Are you sure, babygirl?" he asks, his brows furrowed. "People might notice you there!"

"Yes!" Tenderly, she kisses his cheek before climbing off his lap. "Better that than getting bitten by another vampire!"

Kyun gets up too, smirking, wraps his around her waist, and pulls her closer, so close that she feels his breath on her face again. "But if you did, then we could repeat what just happened..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177 73 9
"You don't belong here." "What?" --- "This is loaded with bullets which cause instant death. If the worst happens and you're life is in danger becaus...
64.5K 4.3K 56
Changkyun doesn't want to go to the stupid party. Jooheon's only wish is to spend the night with his best friend and have some fun. They both have th...
4.3K 269 51
Starting a new role at Starship, Eunchae is excited. She is working closely with Monsta X and soon develops very close relationships with some of the...