๐Œ๐ซ. ๐•๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ง'๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

็”ฑ erwenc_

๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”... โYour wife is calling. I think you need to take it, or better, you ought to leave.โž She fol... ๆ›ดๅคš

-๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ -
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-

-19-

4K 111 43
็”ฑ erwenc_

Dedicated to the beautiful -EroticAngels- for helping me with ideas and getting me out of a writing slump. This chapter is for you ♡

ღ𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓱𝔂𝓲𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥ღ

Thousand Miles || The Kid Laroi

"Lith, I miss you," Izaiah said on the other end of the line. I sighed deeply, acknowledging that I had indeed neglected my brother the past week.

"Aw Zaiah, I miss you too. I've just been… busy."

"I'm sure. I'll be at Palmer Therapy in about five, I've got Miguel with me." He spoke and at that moment, I finally took note of the faint, deep voice that spoke in the background.

"Well, where's Rareșz?" I inquired. The three of them were so inseparable, getting married to one of them meant marrying the entire friend group. Miguel and Rareșz really were my brothers from another mother.

"He's out with Kamaria. He's in love so we won't be getting much of him for now," Izaiah snickered and I giggled.

Rareșz was a major playboy. Back in college, he'd date five girls at once and I don't know how he managed it. It didn't help that he was drop-dead gorgeous and had a large fanbase on social media. Most young women who often came for therapy sessions always asked me about Izaiah, Rareșz and Miguel.

Especially my brother.

"Okay. I'll be outside when you arrive." I told him before dismissing the call.

I rose from my seat, slowly stretching and staring at myself in the mirror. Who had I become over this short period of time? I couldn't believe it.

Scar had changed my life completely. He had easily unravelled the real me that I hadn't known existed, and he kept me wanting more. And Saviour, well, those golden eyes couldn't get out of my fucking head.

That night was a night I'd live to remember all my life. Two men pleasing me at once, and pleasing each other as well. Scar was probably bisexual and it really showed that he had an open mind to everything. I loved the things he did to me, they kept me up every night when I used the vibrators he had gifted me.

It frustrated me that I couldn't text his number or anything. I didn't know his real name, his age or any essential details about him. His cards to his premises only worked in the night time upon his invitation, so attempting to stalk him when he was off-guard wouldn't work either.

And then there was Havier. My fantasies about the mam were getting so thick and intense, my pussy misbehaved everytime I saw him. I had visited his bank two days ago and even though I wasn't ready to face him, I caught a glimpse of him striding into the elevator.

And boy did he look sexy.

His custom-tailored suit was cut to perfection, accentuating all his muscles underneath. He had towered over everyone, and the way he had stared down at some woman to address her had driven me crazy.

I wanted to be the only woman he ever looked at.

But that wasn't fair, considering the fact that I was messing around with the mysterious Scar. He had quickly become a part of me that I always looked forward to his texts, but after the wild threesome, he had given me the space I had dreaded. Space that I didn't need.

I wanted another dose of him, and this time, I wanted to be thoroughly fucked from the inside out.

As soon as I walked out, Izaiah's latest Tesla parked in the driveway. I adjusted my bag over my arm as he got out to pull me into a hug. I ruffled Miguel's hair when I entered the back, ignoring his playful scowl.

"So, how is everyone doing? Their mental health and all?" I questioned while sipping on my Amaretto Colada, the coconut cream, rum and pineapple juice prominent on my tongue.

"You're so good at this, putting us through therapy when we're supposed to be enjoying lunch," Miguel teased.

"No, not at all. I just want to make sure— okay fine, yes, I'm checking in on you." I sighed and they both laughed.

"I'm doing well. I have a date on Friday and I'm nervous as shit," Izaiah ate a mouthful of his Salad Niçoise.

"I see, what's her name?" I raised my brows.

"Kendra. She's a model, great sex," he shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you guys ever going to look for something more than a casual fuck—"

"It's tough out there, Lith. We're running businesses and all we need is a good release from time to time. Commitment isn't exactly on our list for now," Miguel explained and I shook my head slowly.

"You boys have a lot to learn. Look at Rareșz, he is balancing—"

"Well he has found his soulmate. The rest of us, well, we're still waiting. And in the meantime," Izaiah smirked. My brother was a famous heartbreaker, and it didn't help that majority of the women would do anything to do as little as touch him, even if it wasn't a forever thing.

"I see. Both of you have sessions with me next week, I want to see you there or else," I glared at them and they both groaned.

"I'll be there, but tell me a little bit more about your sexy friend," Miguel leaned forward with a devious smile. I paused, setting my spoon down slowly before I responded.

"You mean Celine?"

"Yeah. Like, I know we've known each other for years, but shit, we had a talk the other night and she seems really interesting. And she's hot as fuck. And she can cook," he exclaimed in excitement.

"Most women can—"

"She's a chef, that's what I mean. As in, she went to culinary school—"

"I know that, she's my best friend. So, stay away from her." I glared.

"Come on Lith, I won't hurt her," he smirked as I shook my head vehemently.

"No, I don't trust you Mig. And if I ever discover that you messed around with her feelings, I'll fuck you up." I twirled my fork innocently as his gaze drifted to Izaiah.

"She means it. I still have the scar," he pushed his sleeve up to reveal the permanent indent of my wrath. Miguel raised his hands in surrender, leaning back in his chair.

"Fine, I'll stay away from her. But I can't promise that I won't bend her over at some point."

—————

After my shower, I slipped on my silk nightie without anything underneath as usual, then had a glass of cherry and vanilla flavoured wine while responding to my emails.

As I was scrolling, I caught sight of an invitation from Scar. It was scheduled for next Saturday, the night when I'd have a meeting with a client at some fancy restaurant. I wouldn't make it and that made my heart drop a little.

I didn't respond, wondering when he was going to reveal his identity. I was tired of playing games with him. I just needed to kmow who he was and start making a genuine connection. We needed to do normal stuff lile normal couples would, like going on ice-cream dates.

Meeting him at night at some ritzy club was starting to make me feel like a whore, despite the pleasure that I got from him. It felt like he was using me for his personal desires and I was easily complying with everything.

I needed to challenge the man, resist a little and show him that I wasn't easily manipulable, even if it was too late to prove it. I was making his life way too easy, I just needed him to sweat a little more.

My phone vibrated against the marble counter and I felt my heart leap when it read Havier. I pushed my hair off my shoulders, answering his FaceTime call.

"Thyia, baby," his deep, seductive voice made my thighs clench and by the looks of it, he was still in the office. His dark hair was sexily dishevelled, a few buttons on his shirt opened to showcase his sharp collarbone and his sapphire blue eyes had the power to disarm me.

"Hey Havier. How was your day?" I closed my laptop, walking to my bedroom and closing the door. There was better lighting with the new dimmable lamps that I had recently installed.

"Boring as hell. I was missing you," he smiled, adjusting his phone so it showed his face from a breathtaking angle.

"Hm, I miss you too. I was by your workplace yesterday but I was in a rush,"

"So I heard. You made the right decision, I was going to taste you before you left and that would delay you," he bit his lip gently.

"Well, I wouldn't have minded," I tilted my head, the strap of my nightie falling to give him a glimpse of my breast.

"I swear if I didn't have so much work, I'd be at your place right now," his voice was now husky, his eyes unashamedly dropping to gaze at my cleavage.

"You should stay over sometime. I hate that you always sleep next to Claire every night," I found myself saying out loud.

It was true. My strong desire for Havier made me loathe and envy his wife. She had him all to herself, legally. And we were messing around in secret.

I wanted to be seen out in public with him, on dates or whatever the hell couples did. He was a hot, accomplished man and we were obviously a strong force together. We'd be such a power couple.

"Illithyia, can you hear me?" I finally zoned back in, smiling slightly at him.

"Sorry, I lost you. What did you say?"

"I was saying that I'm going to try and spend more time with you from now on. I miss talking to you, and touching you." His voice got lower as I giggled, squeezing my breast gently.

"I know you do. I miss having your fingers, and mouth… down there," I whispered as I briefly flashed him, tugging the top part of my nightie down to expose my breast. Havier sweared under his breath, his eyes now darker than before.

Perhaps it was my illusion, I was seeing him from a screen after all.

"Hmm, show me what you do when you're thinking of me," my inner thighs became slippery as his velvety tenor sounded through the phone speaker.

I set my phone on my nightstand, then moved to kneel on the bed. I smiled deviously at him, admiring his attention face profile. His pink, silky lips glistened from the impact of his tongue. Christ, I desperately wanted him.

Sliding my hand up my thigh, I hummed when my cool fingers met my oozing warmth.

"Shit, hermosa. You've got nothing underneath?" He leaned forward again, his thumb rubbing his chin.

"I sleep bare," I giggled, gasping softly when I flicked over my clit. There was so much tension that my body pulsed and throbbed, and in an attempt to alleviate the ache, I began to massage harder, creating friction with each movement.

"Yes, that's it. Bet you're so wet for me right now," he rasped, following my movements closely.

"Hmm, very," I sighed, tilting my head back briefly before meeting his intense gaze. I thought I was going to come on the spot with the way he was watching me.

"Fuck. Touch that pretty pussy for me, hermosa. Finger yourself good," he encouraged, and I did, a shaky breath escaping my lips when I did so.

"Oh my gosh," I sighed, my walls pulsing faster and harder as I pushed my slender finger deeper into my pussy. I thrusted it at a steady pace, adding the second one with a moan.

"Wow, you're killing me baby," I could see his eyes hooded, and now, he was focused on something below him.

He was touching himself.

"Havier," moaned, spreading myself and stimulating my clit at the same time.

"That's it, Thyia. Imagine my fingers in that sweet hole, and my mouth sucking your pretty little clit." He sighed deeply, matching my feminine one with ease.

We were both so sexually starved, I didn't know how to tell him that I needed a thorough fucking.

"I feel close," I cried out, fingering myself harder while watching his bicep flex sexily through the screen. Havier touching himself was a sight to die for, and I wanted to see his cock but his phone was angled up.

"Yes. Let it go, hermosa. Touch that clit while you do so," he commanded, and it really turned me on.

My body shivered when I kept up the pace, swirling my thumb over the swollen bud as I finally felt my warmth drip down my inner thighs. I sighed, the partial relief washing over me as my womb calmed, my walls clenching and fluttering eagerly.

"I would have loved to sit on your face," I winked, withdrawing my hand and using a wipe to clean my fingers.

"Don't worry baby, you'll be suffocating me real soon," he breathed, signalling me that he too, had released. I giggled, cleaning myself up before moving closer to the screen.

"That was fun," I tilted my head, watching as he leaned over to retrieve something, and after cleaning himself, he finally met my gaze.

"I agree. Next time, it won't be over the phone. And I promise you'll come so hard, you'll forget to breathe." He seemed to be warning me that he would keep his promise.

"I can't wait for that, Daddy."

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

Toxic Impulse โ• ็”ฑ Rissa

ไธ€่ˆฌๅฐ่ชช

324K 3.6K 13
*Completed* "Well?" he asked. She turned around swiftly, her hair swiping against his chin and mouth. "Well...I'm still contemplating..." S...
23.2K 1.1K 8
DISCRETION SERIES - BOOK 4 (spin-off) " Here you are, gentlemen. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you " God, her voice sounds like s...
808K 21.8K 46
"With the hand that was around her waist, I pulled her towards me and put the other hand around her neck. I kissed her passionately, as if my life de...