Toy Story 2 Alt

By TitanX557

What would happen if Ruby was the one taken instead of Titan? More

Shelved (Alt)
Yard Sale (Alt)
Team RWBY (Alt)
Rescue Plan (Alt)
Photo Shoot Disaster (Alt)
Al's Toy Barn (Alt)
Weiss' Past Life (Alt)
Level 23 (Alt)
Her Choice (Alt)

Ruby's Cape-Hood (Alt)

163 1 0
By TitanX557

"OH NO! NONONONONONONONONONONO!!!" said Indo.

"Oo, you almost had him Indo," said Buzz.

Indo really wanted to hit the Xbox remote hard, but then realized that it was really expensive. So then instead it hit the ground of the table with his foot.

"I'm never going to defeat Zurg!" said Indo.

"Sure you will Indo," said Buzz, "In fact, you're a better Buzz than I am."

"I'm willing to bet he lost?" said Optimus climbing to the table.

"He was close though," said Buzz.

"Well then, keep practicing and have more patience and then you will be able to defeat Zurg," said Optimus while he gently pats Indo in the back.

"Yeah... you're right!" said Indo as he now has confidence.

"Oh. The reason I came up here is to ask you something Buzz," said Optimus has he turns to him.

"Oh, Sure. What is it?" asked Buzz.

"Have you seen Titan? I need to talk with him before he leaves with Ruby for RWBY camp."

Just then, Titan was digging through the drawers.

"Hey, Titan!"

Titan then hits his head, and falls to the ground.

Everyone winced at the impact. Buzz then used the Hot Wheels track to get down, and he made it down to Titan. While Optimus jumped down.

"You okay?" asked Optimus.

Titan said, "Yep, I'm fine. Just a bit dazed. Okay, so first off: Batteries need to be changed for every battery powered toy. Second: The toys at the bottom of the chest need to rotated around. Third: Autobot maintenance on your friends, Optimus including yourself. Oh, and please have people attend Mr. Spell's seminar on what to do if a part of you is swallowed. Okay? Good, okay."

Optimus then said, "Um, you haven't found Ruby's Cape-Hood, have you?"

"NO!!" said Titan, "And Sophie's going to RWBY camp any minute! I can't find it anywhere!"

"Don't worry Titan," said Buzz, "Soon you and Ruby will be sitting next to Sophie at a campfire making delicious hot sch'mores."

"It's s'mores Buzz," said two voices.

Everyone turned to see one of Sophie's new toys she got for Christmas. It was from Woody's line of merchandise. Her name is Jessie, the yodeling cowgirl. Also, Titan's somewhat sister, Titana.

"Oh, of course, Jessie," said Buzz trying not to blush at Jessie.

"Hey Jessie, I'm glad you managed to get here." said Woody walking to the group.

"Oh course, we westerns got to stick together!" said Jessie, as she turned and said, "Has anyone found Ruby's Cape-Hood yet!?!"

In the toy box, the army men were digging through, and found nothing. "Negatory, still searching!" said Sarge.

Then, a robot popped up from the chest called WhirlSky, and said, "It's a simple fabric. How the heck is it hard to find?" He then dove right back into the chest to look again.

Hamm the piggy bank, was using a signal to contact next door.

"The Gnomes next door said they haven't found anything, but they'll keep looking."

Just then, Bo Peep came in with Sally.

"Her cape-hood isn't in Rex's room," said Bo Peep.

"We looked in every corner in that room," said Sally.

"It's not in the yard," said Arcee.

"Or the Cars set," said Bulkhead.

"I found it!" said Potato Head.

"You found Ruby's cape-hood?!" asked Titan.

"Her cape-hood? No, sorry, the Missus lost her earring. Oh my little sweet potato!"

"Oh my darling!" said Mrs. Potato Head, "You found it!! Oh, I'm so lucky to have a man so brave and strong!"

The two then kissed.

Then a few robots called Predatron, Commander Dark, Blades and Corx came out below the bed, and Predatron said, "Sorry, we checked under there as well and we found nothing." 

"Great!" said Titan, "The one time Ruby will miss out on camp, ALL BECAUSE OF A STUPID PIECE OF FABRIC!!"

Titan then hid behind a pile of blocks and hugged his legs into his chest.

Just then, Ruby without her cape-hood on and came up to Titan at the other side of the blocks.

Ruby then said, "Titan, look under your foot."

Titan then shows his head from the blocks, and said, "Ruby, your cape-hood is not under my foot."

"Just look," said Ruby. Titan then looks under it and comes out behind the blocks, and said, "See, nothing, just the word Sophie."

"And that girl who put that name on it would take both of us, with or with out my cape-hood."

Titan sighed, and said, "I'm sorry Rubes. It's just we get to have Sophie all to ourselves for the weekend. And I want you to look nice."

Ruby giggled, "You're cute when you care."

"Ruby, not in front of the others!" said Titan, pointed to Woody, Optimus, Buzz, The Multiple, The Ignitors and his brother.

"Let them look," said Ruby, as she was about to kiss him.

Sadly, the moment was ruined when Indo was heard growling, and everyone looked to see Indo fighting over the Xbox remote.

Then a robot called Dr. Smart notices it from the bed while he was looking for the cape-hood, then said, "Miss Peep! Your sheep!"

Bo then whistled, and the sheep let go. Indo fell backwards, and landed on the TV Remote, and it played a commercial for Al's Toy Barn.

"Augh!!!" said Indo.

"Turn it off! Someone's going to hear!" said Woody nervously.

Hamm then came, and turned it off quickly.

"Phew," said Hound.

"I despise that chicken," said Hamm.

Just then, Slinky dog, Mater, Bullseye that came in with Jessie, Titan's Brother Omega and Twin Cannon.

"Okay everyone," said Slinky, "We got some good news, and some bad news."

"What news!?" said Mrs. Potato Head.

"Well," said Mater, "the good news is that we found Ruby's cape-hood!"

Mater then pulled it with his hook. "You found it!" said Ruby. She then puts it on around her neck.

"Thank you guys! Where did you find it?"

"Well, that's the bad news, someone we know had it," said Omega. They then hear barking.

"It's Daphne!" said Indo.

"Hide!" said Bumblebee. All the toys ran off, as Daphne came in.

Daphne sniffed the ground, looking for a universe peacekeeper and Huntress. She then stopped, and carefully pulled the two out.

"Good girl! You found us!" said Ruby. She and Titan then scratched her ears, and then her tummy.

"Who's a good girl!? You gonna behave while we're gone!? Yes you are! Yes you are!! Such a good girl!"

Just then, Sophie was heard, and Titan and Ruby went stiff and fell on the floor. Sophie came in, with her red hair in a pony tail, and wearing a Team RWBY shirt, and said, "Hey Daphne. I will see you after the weekend!"

Just then, Rex squealed, and Daphne raced off to the baby. Sophie laughed, and picked up Titan and Ruby.

"Hey you two, ready for RWBY camp?" Just then, Sophie's mother, Amy, came up to check on her.

"Sophie, come on," said Amy, "We have to go in five minutes."

"Five minutes?" asked Sophie, and she thought to herself.

A/N: If anyone read the original Toy Story 2 that I made, then you will know who the other characters are.

But until then,

See ya suckers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 169 15
What happens if the greatest thief to ever walk the earth is reincarnated in the body of one of Remnant's future greatest heroines? I don't have the...
99.1K 1.2K 27
no discription
108K 1.7K 14
After a random explosion that occurred in team RWBY's room, team RWBY encounter people who claim to be team RWBY... from the future!? What is all thi...
134 6 5
what would happen if in a different Remnant... Raven became The Doom Slayer?