3 Alpha Mates And A Special S...

By Lunawolf74772

"Your ours." They say in a possessive tone. "I'm not yours. I never will be" Snickering at her pity comment... More

Meet the characters
Authors note
Move (1)
Going to school (2)
New friend (3)
Oh No (4)
Mates. Run!!! (5)
Home? (6)
Parents (7)
Dad (8)
Attack (9)
Talking about mum (10)
Going out (11)
Midnight Swim (13)
Heat (14)
Death and Pain (15)
Unexpected visitor (16)
Explain everything (17)
Two surprises (18)
Help me (19)
Stay away (20)
Saved (21)
What's happening to me (22)
Control, how hard can that be. (23)
The shift (24)
Please read. Very important if you have a book
Please read

Hi

881 8 3
By Lunawolf74772

Hey everyone, it's been a while, hasn't it. Firstly, I would like to apologise for not being here and working on the book. A lot has gone on for me, some good but mainly bad. I have been, and I still am going through a lot.

This book was something to get away from it all, I started writing it when I was younger and now I look back and I see myself excited to be writing and using my creative nature for people to read and enjoy. But there comes a point where u have to prioritise certain things.

I hate to think that I have left my book up for people to enjoy but have left people in suspension with an unfinished book. I had so much planned for this book and a potential series. But life knows how to get in the way. I'm planning on taking the book down, I'm unsure if it will go back up, I'm unsure if I will try and write again. I'm just not sure to be honest 😂 but If I don't I would like to thank everyone who gave it a read, everyone who has shown some sort of support and people who have messaged or left a comment regarding myself.

Thank you all for getting me through a small portion of my writing life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 418 21
"You could never be a bother to me Dannielle". That was the first time I heard him say my name and hearing it come from his mouth was like heaven to...
1M 25.3K 35
[EDITING] ----------------------------- Nicole Summers thought she was living the ordinary high school life. In her senior year, she...
17.7K 562 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...
31.9K 931 30
COMPLETE Sequel (Book 2) of the story 'My Best Friends' Alpha is My Mate.' This story can not be read alone! Read Book 1 before reading this story. T...