The Knight Of Zuke | Book 1 #...

Від HyperKatKei

Azulrea Ruben; a girl who everyone outcasts, finds herself encountered by a group of dark forces when trying... Більше

The Spiritualists Series
🔯 🌟 CAST - Celebrity Version 🌟 🔯
🌟 Character Art 🌟
🌟 Character Art | Part II 🌟
✡️ 1. Hell Breaks Loose ✡️
✡️ 2. Mystique Aroma ✡️
✡️ 3. The Chosen One ✡️
✡️ 4. Magician or An Ice Prince? ✡️
✡️ 5. Visions Of The Past ✡️
✡️ 6. Tiger Eyes ✡️
✡️ 7. Damothalon History ✡️
✡️ 8. The Promise ✡️
✡️ 9. Food Fight! ✡️
✡️ 10. Feels Like Home ✡️
✡️ 11. Dream Manipulation ✡️
✡️ 12. Combat Training Or Wild Games?✡️
✡️ 13. Cold As Ice ✡️
✡️ 14. Necromancy ✡️
✡️ 16. Qing Huang of Feng Hua ✡️

✡️ 15. The Golden Flaming Dragon ✡️

6 2 2
Від HyperKatKei

Chapter 15 : The Golden Flaming Dragon

Chapter Song : Don't Give Up - Ursine Vulpine, Annaca

lovetoreadAtoZ

✡️✡️✡️

Leaves and twigs crunched as we walked on the dirt filled road of the huge maze. There was only a slight breeze and dark cloudy sky above us. Luca walked in front of me as he wanted to protect me. As I looked up, there were crows flying by. They suddenly reminded me of what happened earlier. I stretched my hands to see how rough they looked. There were no scratches or wounds from me throwing electric waves out of my hands. I clenched my hands into fists and dropped them to the side as I pulled out the golden scroll from my belt strap.

Just when I took it out, a small glowing spark lit up from the scroll. It felt as if it was calling out to me as it was also vibrating in my hand. The more it vibrated, the more I felt drawn towards the scroll. Just then, I was reminded about the message. That voice never told me what the message was. Maybe, the scroll held the message that I had to read. Gripping it tight, I realised that Luca had walked a bit further away from me. I quickly ran towards him to catch up. But, I didn't get to talk to him as he suddenly stopped in his tracks as he stared into the distance.

I stared in the direction Luca was staring at. My eyes widened as I stared at a new looking Lancelot. He had a terrifying looking long black coat around him that made him look like a grim reaper. If that sort of entity was real, then I'd never sleep in the night and be terrified about a grim reaper lurking around. The coat flowed to the breeze as Lancelot stood in midair right in the sky that almost touched the clouds. He looked like a small speck in the sky, but I could somehow make out it was him with his obvious two coloured outfit. His eyes glowed bright yellow as that of devil's eyes. Nothing was more terrifying than his eyes. Literally, if eyes could kill, then that's his were eyes. Crows started circulating around him as well like he was some demon god.

"Lancelot! I should have known you belonged in Darketholon which makes you a Nychtarhos." Luca shouted in anger, his hands fisted. Even I could feel his rage.

Before I could say anything, like smoke, Xin, Ten, Key, Rose, Enzo and Rue suddenly appeared next to us. Well, Ten and Key were on top of the Maze wall that had a lot of creepers going on them. Xin and Rose were too on top of the opposite side of the Maze wall. They looked like they were about to fight. It's then I noticed that I had friends. All my life having no friends and just having Ten to protect me, now I didn't feel lonely or left out. The people around me now were people that cared about me.

"Sorry for being late sis! Luca actually sent us a small message that he needed backup. So here we are!" Ten looked down at me, giving me a reassuring smile.

"So annoying." Rue exclaimed in annoyance to Ten's words.

"I'll ice you again! Don't make me turn you into an icicle!" Ten exclaimed in anger and pointed an angered finger at her.

"Oooh! I'm scared!" Rue exclaimed with a laugh as she acted as she was scared.

I scoffed out a laugh. "Guys! Cat fights later but we have more of a Lancelot problem." I pointed towards the sky where Lancelot still stood in the sky with his hands behind his back.

A terrifying laugh echoed through the air. I realised it was from Lancelot. His voice sounded way different. It was more rough than soft. My heart sank thinking about how Mrs Rhaimon would feel about her son going all dark and into the dark side. Once this mission is over, I'll spend time with her. I understood how much pain she might have gone through. It definitely seemed tough on her. My hands suddenly tightened on the golden scroll. I can't just stand here and let all these people protect me. I need to do something too.

Before anyone could speak, I started to walk really fast and breaking into a run, I quickly stopped before everyone else could catch up to me and opened up the scroll with its bright golden light blinding me. I squinted my eyes when suddenly a huge beautiful golden dragon in flames rushed out of the scroll and wrapped me around with its golden tail in protection.

"Finally I might meet you, Azulrea. You're as pretty and beautiful as your mother. Your eyes are just like hers." A male soft voice came out of the dragon as stared at him in shock and surprise.

"Wh-who are you?" I asked, staring up at the dragon.

The dragon's mouth curved into a smile as he winked at me and flew way more higher into the sky and threw a huge fire ball out of his mouth towards Lancelot. Lancelot screamed with rage as the flames seemed to make him weak. I got to know that Lancelot's weakness was bright lights and flames like a vampire. As I looked down at myself, I suddenly felt my runes burn and turn into silver. Automatically, next to the silver runes, golden runes of flames started to appear around my hands, neck and face. Just as I outstretched my hands, golden flames appeared in my hands. The flames floated in my palms as I watched one side create a dancing woman that seemed to look like the figure of my mom that Luca used to create for me and the other a male figure that had trouble recognizing who it was.

"Azulrea, I know you might be wondering who I am. Long story short, I'm Longwei, your father. Your mother put my soul and spirit into you to protect you in the form of a dragon. Well, my name means dragon anyway. And, part of my spirit is put in the scroll. Only you can summon me. The long story is for later." The dragon looked down at me with care with a smile on his face.

Part of me felt this longing for a hug and mostly, I was touched as I got to at least see my father in the form of a dragon. His golden hair which was in flames flowed to the breeze making him look grand and mighty. He reminded me of the dragon pictures I used to see in old Chinese books back home in the school library. The sharp beautiful golden eyes, the golden scales and the beautiful golden horns. It really made him look more like an emperor.

"Well eh… it's nice to see you too, dad." I smiled shyly as I never had the chance to say that word in a long time.

"Your mom has given you a beautiful name. In Chinese, your name would be Ai Ling. I wanted to name my child that so, this is why I called you Azulrea. But, talking later. Let me send off Lancelot back for now." He sent down beautiful flame sparks as he flew towards Lancelot at full speed.

As I watched him, I realised how amazing my real dad was. It made me feel really happy as I had my father closer as I had never ever seen him in books or anything. Well, it's not like I don't miss my mother, I do but I had seen her and it is in my memory. But I haven't seen my dad.

"Finally I get to see the great Prince Longwei in his legendary dragon form. Your father could have been the emperor but he chose to be with your mother, Ruby." Luca appeared next to me as he answered me, patting my shoulder.

"Wait, you're telling me, you knew?" I suddenly turned towards him and pointed at him holding the scroll.

He brushed his hair in nervousness with a slight smile and nodded. "Look, I was told not to tell you until the right time. I didn't know now was the right time until he showed up."

I stared at Luca with my arms crossed. "How many secrets are you keeping from me?" I asked him in anger.

Before he could answer me, I was suddenly pulled into an invisible dark space that seemed to only cover darkness around me. The same black mist engulfed me. All of a sudden I felt really cold, tired and sleepy. But, something or someone from behind me covered my face with a white handkerchief and I fell unconscious and into the darker void.

__________

Hey guys!!!!

Finally I'm back again! Did you guys missed me? If you did then it's amazing! I got a new chapter for you! Hope you guys loved this chapter?

Finally we get to meet someone really special that will always be around for Ruby till the last book. There's a reason why this special person appeared in this chapter.

As you read further and further, you will slowly understand why.

But hey, aren't we missing on who would Ruby like and such? Well, to find that out, you need to wait till I update more chapters. 🤭😂

But I would love to know of you guys ship the characters with. Do let me know in the comments section.

And, I will see you in another chapter! Look forward to the next!

Also, thank you so much for all of the support you all give me for this book. Without you guys, I don't even know if I could even write this long. Thank you for you undying support. Love you guys ❤️✨

See ya!

- Kei

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.7K 153 11
Adored at last in a world where he's only known disdain, Iyan finds himself following his lover into hell itself... Iyan Lutton can sing no songs, pa...
633K 34.6K 67
Time didn't matter to her. She got up when the sun did and tried to sleep when the sun went down. because of this seemingly endlessness, she's forgot...
211 50 24
Aurora Bailey has had a hard life, and the horizon is only looking harder. She's finally had enough of her abusive partner and decides to leave him...
22.5K 808 33
Did you know that the reason that Maleficent curses Sleeping Beauty is for love? Or that the genie from Aladdin was a mass murderer? Or that the Big...