Koi No Yokan ___ Inevitable L...

By Max-with-fangs

When dancing to Okey dokey together became their thing . . . In his quiet heart, one sided love took root on... More

1. Prologue
2. First Interactions
3.Han seojun
4.Messed up
5.He likes her?
6.Apology
7.Art is a form of Love
8. Life of the party
9.Cat caught your tongue?
10.Little Things
11.The perks of childhood
12. Friendship can't be forced
13. Keeping secrets
14. He's better when he is quiet
15. No rules to happiness
16. Behave like rain and fall for me
17. I missed your stupid face
18. You make my shitty life better
19. Definitely not sober yet!
20. Caution: Red Flags
21. Deal with the Devil
22. All too well?
23. Storms in his heart
24. Unveiling the Heart
25. Whispers of the Past
26. Love's Second Breath
27.Ramen sounds great
28. What Ifs
29. Koi no Yokan
30. Kiss it better
31. Hurt/Comfort
32. Bitter-Sweet
33. Couple things
34. Only Her
35. Tangled in the Past
36. Impossible Dream
37. I love you
38. A breath of fresh air
39. Reality Check
40. I love you too
41. From Ashes to Always
42. Mr. Trickle
43. She's Happy
44. Guy with piercings
45. Rediscovering Us
47. A surprise visit
48. Chef's kiss
49. Fluff Alert.
50. An eye for an eye
51. Bring it on
52. Last resort
53. Game Over
54. For Han seojun
54.2 For Han seojun
55. Epilogue
Next Story

46. Karma is a Bitch

772 29 13
By Max-with-fangs

Dedicated to armyblink27373, Maddilati , armyeericarat

Third Person's POV:

The whole family sat around the dinner table, eating and chatting. Halmeoni cooked multiple traditional Korean dishes, with something special for everyone. Hwang Ji ah and Han seojun both were extremely happy to see the family together like this again. Halmeoni kept on bringing up Han seojun's fake trip and they all had to make up a bunch of stuff to answer her queries, they felt bad to lie to her like that but they did it for her sake in the first place. Their intentions were pure at heart.

"I'm glad that you spent time with Lee su ho there, I've asked you so many times to bring him over like old times but you never listen Seo jun-ah" Halmeoni asked Han seojun, "Arraso! Arraso! I'll ask him to come over ok!!?" he replied with a stuffed mouth eating like a hungry pig

when Mi Hyang chimed in the conversation "He's such a nice kid, and he's always been there for us, The other day I even told him about how we used to call Han seojun Mr. Trickle" She chuckled, followed by Han Go woon and Ji ah.

"Omma, please! Can you cut it out? you've already embarrassed me enough" Han seojun said mortified. "It just happened on its own, It's because I feel so comfortable around Lee su he's just like a son to me" Mi Hyang tried to clarify her stance.

"Do you remember that one time when ants slipped into seo juni's pants and he was squirming like crazy?" Halmeoni asked Mi Hyang with a distant expression on her face as of she were re-living that moment in her head space.

"Yeah! Yeah! I remember bits and pieces about that one! Somebody bring popcorn, please!! " Han Go woon joined in the conversation excitedly. "No one's bringing any popcorn and you guys stop embarrassing me in front of my girlfriend" Han seojun whined, pleading with the elderly women to stop.

"Oh, You stop whining!! She's my daughter first then your girlfriend! Right, Ji ah?" Mi Hyang asked her and she affirmed "Absolutely! Please carry on Emmo!" Ji ha said, looking at Han seojun with a naughty glint in her eyes and a playful smile on full display.

"So, it was summer, and Han seojun was having ice cream in the backyard but it melted and dripped on his shorts and they got all sticky. Suddenly he started running around like crazy and doing weird, funny moves..." "Omma! Please! No!! Laaa laa laaa" Han seojun didn't let his mother finish and started singing loudly to drown out her voice.

But Ji ah put her hand on his mouth, forcing him to shut up. His protest got muffled as Mi Hyang continued her tail "I thought he was dancing so I started cheering for him, encouraging him to keep it up and how cute he looked but later on it turned out that he had ants in his shorts and they had bitten him all over the crotch" Mi Hyang finished talking and started laughing.

Everyone else burst out laughing as well, while poor Han seojun turned a deeper shade of red with every passing second. "You thought he was dancing... Oh my GOD!" Ji ah managed to speak in between her fits of laughter.

"Halmeoni! I thought you were on my side, can't you see I'm being targeted here?" Han seojun asked halmeoni being all flustered "Hey! You three stop messing with my innocent boy" Halmeoni tried to sound stern but miserably failed at the task as a sneaky smile made its way on her face.

Han seojun: "That's not done!! It would only be fair if you spill something about Ji ah's childhood too"

Han Go woon: "I'm in for another show!!"

If there would have been someone else in her shoes, she would have been totally uneasy and worried but that was clearly not the case with Ji ah. She could barely recall having a childhood, there was nothing Halmeoni could possibly have to humiliate her.

However, the comfort soon turned into horror when Halmeoni began speaking, "If I recall... When Ji ah was five and stayed with me for the first time with her mother, she did quite a few silly things herself" Halmeoni spoke, her fingers resting under her chin as she tried to recall something more specific.

"What!!?.. What silly things?" Ji ah asked, suddenly being self-conscious and defensive, "Let me think... Oh, I remember the little five-year-old Ji ah had this serious habit of picking at her nose all the time.."

Oh my GOD! Is this Karma? Ji ah thought to herself, color draining her face gradually "She used to pick, and then whatever came out of her nose she would hold it out proudly and call it Ji ah's toy! Ji ah's toy! showing it off like some trophy" Halmeoni finished and this time everyone around the table was laughing except Ji ah.

"Aigoo! My girlfriend likes toys! Here I have a lot" Han seojun teased Ji ah, pulling up his nose to look like a piggy. "Uni! You can have mine as well I don't need them" Go woon-ah interrupted Han seojun and the siblings burst out laughing together at an angry Ji ah.

"Stop laughing! you got your ass kissed by ants, you're no better than me" She yelled at Han seojun "Technically it was not the ass.." "Shut up" Ji ah interrupted Go woon in mid sentence and glared daggers at her. "Your enjoyment is over traitor, it's your turn now" Ji ah said to Go woon-ah and her grin disappeared because Mi Hyang had already started spilling tea about Go woon's childhood.

Han Go woon: "Karma really is a bitch!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

It was Han seojun's first day at school after his accident and he was already fast asleep on his desk with Ji ah sitting on her seat next to him. He had a pretty decent conversation with Lee su ho which sparked commotion among their classmates.

He had been spending time with Lee su ho lately, they visited Se yeon's grave together, got rolled up in poop fields, and also had a sleepover. Ji ah suggested he resume the tutoring sessions with Lee su ho and Han seojun didn't protest at all.

Ji ah was flipping through her notebook when an utterly satisfied Kang su jin walked into the classroom with a very disturbed Lim ju geyoung, her face screaming that something was off. Su ah immediately started pestering her about the beauty goddess competition among the schools and started asking everyone in the class to vote for Lim ju gyeoung.

Ji ah watched Lim ju geyoung's troubled expression, as she slumped her head against the desk in agony when Han seojun lifted his head off the desk "I'll only vote for you, you're my goddess" He let her know his stance with a sleepy face and half opened eyes and then very next moment he was back to sleep.

Ji ah merely chuckled at her cute weirdo and went back to her notes as the teacher entered and the first class of the day commenced.

The day went by with nothing unusual happening and soon it was lunchtime. Han seojun was going to eat with Kim Cho Rong and others while Ji Ah was with her girlfriends. After taking their lunch tray Ji Ah and Lim ju gyeoung took a seat at their usual table when she noticed a new girl sitting right across from her next to Kang Su Jin.

"Who's she?" Su Ah asked Kang su but Ji ah had already recognized her from that day when she caught her filming them. "This is Hye Min, she's just transferred here from Yongpa High. I thought we should give her company" Kang su jin told everyone.

"Are you from Yongpa High? There used to be a girl in my class her name was also Lim Ju gyeoung" Hye Min asked hesitantly, She seemed so scared, her body language so stiff like she'll be attacked any moment. For some unknown reason, Ji ah felt sympathy for her.

"Yeah! Now that I think of it you never told us which school you transferred from?" Su Ah said, "I transferred from far away, You're having a misunderstanding" Lim ju gyeoung practically pounced upon Hye Min, Ji ah had never seen her speak so curtly to anyone before.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to upset you I thought you just looked familiar" Hye Min apologized, squirming like prey under its predator's gaze. "Hey! What's wrong with, there's no need to get so worked up" Su Ah voiced her concern but Lim ju gyeoung stood up and left the table saying that she wasn't feeling well.

Ji ah went after her and stopped her on the way. "What was that? Why were you being so rude to that girl? She seems harmless in fact in need of some friends" Ji ah asked Lim ju gyeoung who stayed silent for a good second.

"It's nothing I'm just not feeling so good that's all" Ju gyeoung brushed off her concern and walk past her but Ji ah blocked her way. "What's the deal Lim ju?? Tell me!!" Ji ah pressed the matter Lim ju gyeoung caved in.

"I'm transferred here from Yongpa High. She.. used to be my friend but turned her back on me, sided with my bullies" Lim ju revealed, gulping down the tears.
Her reaction made sense to Ji ah now, she felt threatened by Hye Min. "Then you should tell Kang su Jin, she won't get involved with Hye Min in that case" Ji ah suggested. "Ani! You are right... She needs to be welcomed here, casting her out won't be nice. Let's just stay quiet about this" Lim ju gyeoung told Ji ah and she nodded in return.

"Come on now! We both can have lunch elsewhere" Ji ah proposed with a smile, linking their arms together just Lim ju gyeoung does. "Are you free today? I wanna buy some stuff for Lee su that'll help him with his anxiety. I thought you'll have more knowledge about what works and what not" Lim ju gyeoung asked Ji ah and she agreed as the girls walked out of the dining hall.
---------------------------------------------------------
Han seojun was sprawled on his bed, scrolling through his phone searching for some creative date ideas. They actually never went out on a proper date so Han seojun was pumped to have an amazing one this time.

"Creative date ideas for artists" he entered the words and a lot of ideas propped up on his phone screen such as:
-A creative nature adventure to unleash your partner's creativity

-A visit to art museums with a scavenger hunt for particular artworks

-Collaborating on an art piece together with a home-cooked meal or attending an art workshop together.

There were so many interesting ideas and Han seojun was having mental arguments

when Go woon burst into his room looking for her hoodie. 'I don't get it, how your clothes always end up in my closet" He commented absentmindedly, still busy on his phone. "I don't either..Ouhhh!" Han Go woon couldn't finish what she was about to say and started jumping up and down with her foot in her hands.

Han seojun was on his feet in a flash to check up on his sister when he noticed his cast lying around on the floor. "Why do you still have it?" Han Go woon yelled still holding out her foot. "It was my arm at some point I can't just throw it away" He reasoned picking up the cast.

"You're such a weirdo, just dump it already" Go woon walked out of his room, muttering under her breath.

Han seojun quickly shut the door and a sheepish smile appeared on his face as looked down at the cast in his hand, reminiscing the conversation he had with Ji ha about painting over it together.

He had an excuse to go see her, not that one was required but still, he felt excited to have a new experience with her.

Hot on his heels, he left for her home. Walking straight through the living room after greeting Halmeoni he made his way upstairs to her room/studio. The door was open and Han seojun quietly slipped in. There she was completely immersed in her work, wearing an off-shoulder top with loose pajamas under her apron. Her hair was up in a messy bun with a few strands framing her face. She was again wearing those glasses with headphones covering her ears, being the reason why she still had no clue about his presence.

The room was dimly lit with only a studio lamp illuminating the space and enlightening her features with a warm glow. Han seojun sneaked behind her and taking off her headphones he yelled "Hey Artist!" She jerked at his voice and her hand accidentally brushed over the face of the portrait she was painting creating a bold red line on his nose.

"Han Seo jun!!! What the hell? You gave me a fright!!!' she screamed in his face and he showed her a monstrous grin in return. "Stop grinning like a monkey! You ruined my painting" she shouted and groaned simultaneously, meanwhile glaring at him.

He stopped laughing and glanced at the red line slashed in the middle of the portrait, then he dipped his finger in the red paint on her palette and drew a line on the nose of the actual photo she was using as a reference. Han seojun held the photo against the painting "Look it's the same, you did a great job" He said.

Ji ah fumed at this however she couldn't stay mad at him and joined in on the fun because she was very well aware of the fact that teasing her is no doubt his love language. Soon their laughter tapered off into silent smiles on their faces. She was looking at him with such intensity that Han seo jun could feel heat creeping up his neck. He got so focused on being stared at by her that he didn't notice the mischief flash across her eyes.

On a whim Ji ah smashed her paintbrush against his face, turning him red, Han seojun got ticked off "You didn't!" he warned her and she tried to run away but he didn't let her, slowly he got closer to her until her back hit the desk and she was trapped between his arms resting on the desk.

Instead of starting a messy paint fight and splattering paints everywhere to make her room more of a mess than it already was Han seojun pulled her closer to him, engulfing her body in her arms. Lightly swaying them from side to side as they just stared at each other.

He took off her glasses and her eyes locked with his, a shared desire smoldering between them. Ji ah peeked up at his features, his sharp nose, full lips, at the color in his eyes she'd use to paint a million pictures. She followed the line of his jaw down his neck to the peak of his collarbone.

Their bodies moved closer and Ji ah reached out tracing her paint-covered fingers along Seo jun's jawline, leaving trails of vibrant colors on his skin.
He shivered at her touch, his breath hitching. He retaliated by dipping his fingers into the paint and sliding them gently down her neck, leaving a tantalizing trail of red.

Their movements became slower, their playfulness giving way to an electric tension. Han seojun leaned in, nuzzling his red nose with hers, so slowly and sensually. Ji ah's hand moved automatically moved to his chest, leaving a vivid handprint in its wake. Han seojun pulled her closer, his touch gentle yet possessive.

"I never knew a paint fight could be so... captivating." Han seojun whispered in a husky voice, his lips brushing against her as he spoke and the sensation was too much for Ji ah to take. Her heart was hammering against her chest so hard, it drowned out any voice of reason she had. She couldn't take it anymore.

Standing on her tiptoes, Ji ah sealed their lips in a feather-light kiss.

Their lips merely touched for a few seconds and then she pulled away, peering into his eyes with her half-opened ones, and the next second their mouths clashed again in a slow but passionate kiss.

His hand traveled from her waist to the back of her neck, tilting her face to taste more of her.

Her hands were looped around his neck, occasionally playing with his hair as they explored each other. All the pent-up desires exploded at that moment.

Han seojun pulled away, just to move his mouth to her neck, leaving a trail of feather-light kisses from the base of her neck to her jawline before going back to her lips.

His tongue traced her lips asking permission and Ji ah opened her mouth to let him in, a moan escaped her throat, which made him groan. The quiet room was echoing with the sound of their hard breathing and smooches.

He was going crazy, they both knew they had to stop at some point but it seemed so difficult at that time. Eventually, they had to pull away, gaping for air, a surge of electricity still lingered in the air. Their eyes connected, reflecting a mix of desire and uncertainty. However, they both knew the importance of maintaining their boundaries and not rushing into anything they might regret later.

Taking a step back, their faces flushed and breathing slightly labored, they shared a nervous smile. It was a moment of silent understanding, in the quietude that followed, she ran her fingers through her tousled hair, trying to regain her composure. He stood there, a mix of awe and admiration in his eyes, appreciating her beauty in that vulnerable moment. It was as if time stood still, allowing them a precious pause to gather their thoughts.

He closed the distance between them, gently tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. With a lingering touch on her cheek, he whispered, "I promise to always be mindful of your boundaries and to let our connection evolve naturally"

Her heart swelled with affection, grateful to have found someone who cherished not only her but also the integrity of their relationship. She leaned in, brushing her lips against his in a tender, chaste kiss. It was a promise, a sweet affirmation that they were in this together, ready to explore the depths of their relationship.

As they parted once again, they shared a smile filled with hope and anticipation. Once again the silence was broken as Ji ah spoke up in a low voice, trying to distract herself "Why are you here by the way?"

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that" he said turning around to pick up the paper bag he had placed on her bed earlier, Han seojun pulled out the cast. "I came here to paint this with you, " He said, smiling like a kid asking for candy. 'Let me get you an apron then" Ji ah told him, walking up to her closet to get a spare apron and some wipes to rub off the paint when a black hoodie rolled out and dropped on the floor.

Ji ah didn't pay much attention to it and kept looking for the apron. Taking it out she turned around and saw Han seojun holding that hoodie. "This is mine! You stole it?" he asked and Ji ah remained frozen in her place, chuckling awkwardly. "I didn't steal it, I just took it when you were in the hospital" she reasoned.

Han seojun: "It's the same thing"

Ji ah: "No it's not! I missed you so I just took it. That's all"

Han seojun: "I miss you too all the time, guess I should steal something as well"

Ji ah: "Go ahead, you can have anything"

Han seojun: "I want that sketch of mine you drew in your journal"

Ji ah: " That's not happening"

Han seojun: "But you just said, I can have whatever I want"

Ji ah: "How about I try your hoodie on?" she wiggled her eyebrows at him, trying to lure him in.

Han seojun: "As tempting as it sounds, I'm sorry I'm not trading"

Ji ah: ''No, that sketch is precious to me, I'll make you another one, a big one "

Han seojun: "I only want that one because I know you made it out of your love for me. You probably didn't even know you had feelings for me at that time. That makes it so special Please! Let me have it"

He pleaded, making puppy dog eyes. 'Fine" she said and he gave her a tight hug. Opening the drawer Han seojun took out the journal and tore away the sketch happily when his gaze fell on that discharge letter. "You didn't get rid of it?" he asked her, his voice suddenly serious

"What?" Ji ah said turning to look at him and saw the piece of paper he was holding out.

Ji ah: "There wasn't any particular need for that anymore"

Han seojun: "You burnt everything else, why keep this? What if someone came across it?"

Ji ah: "I'm not seeking therapy to still worry about these things. And who's gonna probe my drawers anyway?"

Han seojun: "I just don't want you to go through any unnecessary trouble that's all''

Ji ah walked over to him and intertwined their hands together, "I don't care about anybody else besides my family and you guys know everything but if you still want me to I'll get rid of it ok!?" she spoke, looking into his concern-filled eyes. "Don't kill the mood, let's paint the cast" She dragged him to the huge glass window in her room.

She wiped his face to remove the red paint and helped him wear the apron. Placing all the required materials on the floor. They finally settled down side by side. Ji ah dipped her brush into a palette of soft pastels, while Seo jun choose a rich, warm color. They begin to paint, their strokes deliberate and thoughtful, their eyes focused on the cast, talking about random stuff. Han seojun suggested they go on a proper date this weekend which Ji ah instantly agreed to.

As they worked, their brushes occasionally met, creating accidental swirls and blends of color. They exchanged smiles, laughs, and soft kisses losing track of time, completely absorbed in their shared creativity as an ordinary cast became a testament to their love for each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for the 20k reads and 1k votes! I think it's the funniest thing I've written so far!! What do you guys think? I tried to keep it short but I was horny 😬🤐As you can tell only a few more chapters are to go and I'm super pumped to complete this story before Finals arrive again at my door. They are just on their way.😭

I'm sad that it's about to end but I'm determined to write more stories after this one. Feel free to drop down what you want to read in my next story. Until next time_Max.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 723 19
"𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒆!"- ᴴᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵒʲᵘⁿ Based on True beauty,, [watch the full eps of true b...
1K 73 8
these scars run deep. TRUE BEAUTY han seojun x fem! oc ( previously written on my 2nd acc @-jamjoon )
252K 10.1K 35
𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧. 𝙎𝙤, 𝙬𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. * * * * I do no...
416K 13.8K 49
The story of a stubborn girl who was so desperately in love with her best friend, but has to watch him fall in love with someone else. A book of misu...