Wedding Crasher (Wilmon)

By marieestorys

Two boys endlessly in love with each other, the only problem: They came from two different worlds. One a non... More

Introduction
The announcement
"I can't let that happen!"
Music Room
Pain and Guilt
Fresh baked cookies
Secrets
No way back

Wedding Day

759 36 19
By marieestorys

(Saturday, 27.05.2023)
*wedding day*

𝕊𝕚𝕞𝕠𝕟

A hundred thoughts at once, and Wille was 99 of them.

Today is the wedding day, my last chance to get him back. I don't know how it will turn out in the end, but at least I know that I tried.

Sara was with me in the car, driving me to the wedding. When I saw the church appearing in the distance, my hands began to sweat.

God I was so nervous. I told Sara to park the car a little away from the church, so no one would notice me yet. My plan was to sneak into the building and find Wille before the ceremony begins. It was not really a great plan, but I had no other choice.

The car came to a stop and I unbuckled my belt.
Sara turned to me. "Are you ready?"

I nodded looking straight ahead.
"I just hope it goes well!"

"Don't worry it will be fine. And if anything goes wrong I will be waiting here in the car!" I turned to look at her.

"Thanks Sara!"
She gave me an encouraging smile.

I opened the door and stepped out of the car.
I looked at Sara one last time before I started to walk to the big crowd of people, that was gathered in front of the church. So far no one seemed to notice me, thanks to Nana and her friends. The outfit was really comfy and fancy looking, therefore it was easy for me to blend in with the crowd. It consists of a black suit and a black, slightly transparent blouse.

I made my way through the crowd, aiming for the entrance. There were so many people here, everyone looking super rich. Most of them were wearing really expensive jewellery and clothes.

Slowly I got closer and closer to the entrance.
About five meters away, I accidentally made eye contact with one of the security guards.
As he saw me his face turned into an expression I couldn't quite read. When he began to walk in my direction, I knew I was in trouble.

'Shit!'

Quickly I turned around trying to hide in the big crowd of people. My feet dragged me as far away from the guards. I thought I lost him when I heard someone yell: "THERE HE IS!"

Suddenly four security guards were after me and I just started to run.

'How do they know who I am??'

I pushed this thought away, only concentrating on how I'm going to get out of here.

I was relieved when the whole crowd began to move, everyone trying to get into the building.

'That was my chance!'

I moved with the crowd, slightly covering my face with one hand.

"Where is he??" Was the last thing I heard before I stepped into the church.

'I made it!'

It was even bigger inside than it seemed from the outside. To be honest it kinda looked like a palace to me.

Sadly my happiness didn't last very long, when two guards from inside spotted me.

'Come on, really?!'

The chase continued and I ran into a corridor, the guards not far behind me.

I didn't know where I was going, but it seemed like I was losing them. I looked behind me, to see if they were still after me and accidentally bumped into someone.

I quickly apologised without lookingup "I'm so sorry, I didn't look where I was going!"

When I lifted my head I froze. "Malin?"

She looked as surprised as me. She wanted to say something but stopped and pushed me in a room behind us.

I looked at her shocked but then I heard the voice of one of the guards.

"Did you see a man running by?"

'Oh no, now I'm screwed!' I held my breath not daring to breath out.

"No I didn't! I think he must have run the other way!" Malin lied right in their face, pointing in the other direction.

I waited till their footsteps faded away in the distance.
I couldn't believe it. Malin just helped me to escape from them.

I came out of my hiding spot. "Thank you!"

"Your welcome Simon!"

Hearing her say my name brought back some memories. Good memories.

"Why did you help me?" I asked carefully.

Malin's expression went soft and she gave me a knowing look.

"Simon, I know why you're here! There is only one explanation for it. I want Wilhelm to be happy, and I know that what makes him the happiest is you."

Wow I was a litte taken aback not knowing what to say.

Malin just smiled at me. "Look you don't have much time, go get him!"

I smiled back at her and turned around to go find Wilhelm. Before I walked any further, I turned around and went up to hug Malin. "Thank you, for everything!"

When I let go of her I smiled again and went off.

~ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ~

I was looking for Wille when I heard the ringing of a bell. It was the sign that the ceremony begins soon and everyone should take a seat.

'What do I now?? I can't give up!!'

I panicked. Everyone started to walk into the seating area.

'Breath Simon! Just breath!'

I tried to calm down and clenched my fists.

I made my decision.

My feet began to move and I walked into the hall where the ceremony will take place.

The guest were sitting down and I searched for a free seat, right in the middle row I spotted one.

I looked around for the guards but they didn't notice me yet.

"Excuse me!" I walked past the woman that sat at the start of the row and sat down on the free chair.

I felt myself getting more nervous with every minute that past. I saw the Queen and her husband sitting in the front row, of course. They looked happy.

I think that bright smile on their faces won't last very long.

It was not long after, the music started to play and everyone stood up and turned around, to watch Wilhelm walk down the aisle.

'He looks so beautiful.'

He had a black suit on and a bow tie, his hair slicked to the side.

I couldn't pull my eyes off of him, I was mesmerised.

My stomach began to flatter when he walked past me, I felt like I was falling in love with him all over again.

Wilhelm had reached the end and turned around to face everyone. He had put on a smile but I knew it wasn't genuine.

He was nervous, you could tell. Everyone probably thinks it is because he is getting married as we speak, but this isn't the reason.

I know, because I know Wille.

After a few moments an other song began to play and everyone turned back around.

There she stood. The bride in the most beautiful white dress. She had a bright smile on her face and elegantly walked down the aisle.

When she reached Wille and they both stood in front of each other, I realised what I was about to do.

I will ruin the probably most important wedding of the century and ruin their relationship. I don't want to hurt the bride's feelings, but if it's what takes to save Wille from a big mistake, then I will do it.

If everything goes well, we will continue the revolution we started years ago. If it doesn't, it will definitely go into history anyway.

I didn't really pay attention to what was going on, because I was lost in my thoughts, but then I heard the preacher say "..speak now or forever hold your peace!"

The whole room went silent. This, this is my chance.

Adrenaline was rushing through my vines and my mind went blank.

'Now Simon, do it! This is your last chance!!'

I saw the preacher open his mouth to speak again and in this moment I got myself together.

"Don't do this!!" I stood up, my hands shaking.
A loud gasps went through the crowd, all the attention was on me.

I looked directly at Wille and when his eyes met mine, he looked shocked and I think I saw a hint of relief in them.

'He finally noticed me.'

~ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ~

𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕞

"Don't do this!!"

The sentence echoed through the room and my eyes widened in shock, so did Sophia's.

I turned my head to the crowd, searching for the one who spoke those words in front of the whole royal court.

My eyes scanned the room and then I saw him.
He was standing there in the crowd, looking as beautiful as ever.

'Simon..'

Our eyes met and I felt my heart melting in my chest. He was really here.

I didn't know what to say nor what to do.

"What is HE doing here?!" The voice of my mom hollowed through the room and a few guards began to move in his direction.

I quickly gave them a sign to stop and stay where they were, not breaking eye contact with him. My mom looked at me frustrated, mouthing the words "What are you doing?!!"

Everyone was in shock not daring to breath.

It was silent for a few seconds before I spoke.
"Why?"

This was the only question going through my mind right now.

'Why is he here?'
'Why now?'
'Why is he doing this?'

I saw Simon getting emotional and he looked at me like I was the only thing that matters to him.

I saw him getting more nervous and his hands were shaking. He seemed to gather all his courage before he finally said it.

"Because I still love you!"
These words rang through my mind and I needed a moment to make sure I heard him right.

Everyone seemed like they were frozen and their jaws dropped.

'He still loved me?'

I could see that he really meant it and I got lost in his eyes. Those loving eyes I drowned in many years ago, those loving eyes that felt like home.

I turned to Sophia, she was already looking at me with a knowing look and a few tears in her eyes.

God I hate to see her like this and I know she knows. She always had.

"Sophia I-" she cut me off.

"Stop!" She looked down before facing me again. "I know Wilhelm. You love him, more than you ever did me. He makes you happy and I know that I can't give you that." She gave me a sad smile.
"I want you to be happy!" Her voice was so soft and it breaks my heart to know that deep down it's hurting her.

"I never wanted it to end this way!"

"I know, Wilhelm." She placed one hand on my cheek. "Trust me I know!"

I felt myself tearing up to. "Go Wilhelm!" She nodded in Simon's direction.

"Thank you Sophia.. for everything!" I smiled at her and she returned the smile.

Finally I turned around and looked at Simon. I began to walk in his direction and ignored my mother's words, asking 'what the hell I'm doing?'

Everyone's eyes followed me and my heart was practically beating out of my chest. When I reached Simon's row, everyone quickly made space for me, getting out of the way.

Simon's and my eyes locked and for a moment we just stared at each other.

I saw the love in his eyes and from that moment I was sure. I made my decision.

My feet began to walk up to him and when I reached him, I pulled him in for a kiss, placing my hands on his neck. He quickly kissed back and it felt like I never left, our lips were moving together in sync.

I blended out the shocking noises of the crowd and only focused on Simon.

When we finally parted our eyes stayed on the other, not looking away once.

My lips curled into a smile and so did his.
I pulled him into a tight hug, holding onto him like my life depends on hit. He rested his head on my shoulder and slung his arms around me.

We were so close and it felt like we were alone in the room. My voice was not more than a whisper, so only he could hear.

"I love you too!" At my words Simon only hugged me tighter.

A few minutes passed and we let go of each other looking around the room. My mom looked like she would pass out any second, holding tight onto my dad. I chuckled but didn't show it. Then my eyes landed on Sophia again. She was smiling, she was happy for me.

It really calmed my mind to know that she was happy for me, even though I just stood her up on our wedding day. She deserves someone who loves her with his whole heart, someone who makes her happy.

I grabbed Simon's hand and turned to him. "Let's get out of here!"

He had a bright smile on his face and looked so happy.

'God, how I missed his beautiful smile!'

We both began to walk out of the church, eyes following us till we were out of sight.

I saw Malin already standing at the car, her face turning into a grin when she saw us.

She opened the door and then went to go sit in the front seat.

While I put my seatbelt on, I could feel Simon's eyes on me. I looked at him and he quickly looked away, getting a little red because he got caught.

"Like what you see?"

"We've just reunited and you are already teasing me??" I just grinned at him.

He shook his head laughing. When he stopped, he looked to me again.

"Wille?"

"Mhm?"

He grabbed my hand and held it in his. "I know we've got a lot to talk about, but for now I just want you to know, that I never stopped loving you!"

I looked at him a little shocked at his confession, but that soon turned into happiness.

Instead of responding I placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Me too, Simon. Me too."

♡♡♡♡♡

THE END

Thanks to everyone wo read this story and supported me through it. I hope you liked it as much as I did.
Tell me what you think of the end?
And if you have any feedback in general, I would really appreciate it, so my next
Fan Fictions will be even better :))

Love y'all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 2.1K 32
Just another one of those Simon and Wilhelm stories, cuz they are my comfort couple <3 A brief overview: The new year begins, with new stories and ne...
53.6K 837 34
Prince Wilhelm had recently come out to his family, they weren't very fond of it, but they let Wilhelm do what he wanted. Wilhelm wasn't supposed to...
37K 627 26
wilmon oneshots, updates may be slow but i try! dont like it? leave šŸ¤­
10.4K 258 20
What if Erik didn't die? What if things all go slightly differently? A few changes in how things go in his first week at Hillerska sets Wille on a ve...