๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ญ ๐‚...

By dinostarisonline

๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ผ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐šƒ ๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐šƒ:๐š‚๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ:๐š๐™ด๐šƒ๐š„๐š๐™ฝ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ด๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐š. More

our charactersโ˜…
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4
not a chapter for @AnyaForger11
JOIN IT๐Ÿ˜ก
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6
new characters
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7
read this or im not posting on this story anymore.
beach house โ†“
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10
special
for people who friended me but didn't get accepted
LETS FUCKING GO
sแด‡แด€sแดษด แด›แดกแด: แด€ ษดแด‡แดก แดกแด€แด แด‡ แดา“ า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…s
episode 1
episode 2

แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8

439 8 9
By dinostarisonline

New characters

Aaliyah as dinostarisonline

Anya as AnyaForger11

MaranSmilesInPain as maran

And because I am bad at drawing there is no ocs for the two people who asked to be shotos child, so you can just imagine how u want the twins to look sorry.

__________________________________________________________________
Also I'm time skipping from when shoto had the kids bc I'm obviously not gonna be good at writing that🤠 and I'm way to lazy ykwim?
__________________________________________________________________

"Hngh.. W-wait-"

"Shou i haven't touched u in weeks.. "

"I-i know but mngh~! Wh- what about-"

"Shu and Luca are watching them just let me.. "

"I-ike! "

"Yes darling?.."

"I don't think we should do this right now-"

"Shou. If u don't let me touch u now I'm touching u when we leave the house. "

"but! "

"No."

"Hmngh~ okay- okay- alright-! Hah~! "

"Fine but don't stop me when we get inside."

"mkay-"
__________________________________________________________________

"Have fun? "

Ike looked at Anya frustrated and looked back at the door opening it to help get the twins ready, while talking to her trying not to break any of the things.

"Shoto won't let anyone touch on him anymore, he worries about the twins."

"Hey maybe his tired of ur shit~"

"Get out before I hit u."

"Alright alright it was just a joke no need to be so angry dam-"

Once everyone is ready to leave shoto gets in the car with the others and they leave heading to the beach,once everyone went there ways ike took shoto near the sand, ike let shoto sit on his lap and put sand on Ike's legs, when the,water touched the sand shoto had to redo it again but he gave up after the 7th time, ike turned shoto around still on his lap and wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed him pulling him on his chest, shoto wrapped his arms around Ike's neck and gave in.

"Mnfgh~.. "

"Hmm.. Calm down shou we're still in public.. "

"I know but- ahg~ i w-want it now-"

"Impatient Kitty's dont allways get what they want now do they darling? "

"No but-! I wanna mnah~! I w-want it-! "

"If I take u to the bathroom.. And give you what u want promise to be good.. "

"Mkay~!"
__________________________________________________________________
Ike picks shoto up and takes him to the bathroom and places him down as they go into the stall, shoto wraps his arms around Ike's neck while Ike pushes shoto on his chest arms wrapping around his waist.

"Mnn.. I-ike please! "

"I'm trying baby just wait.. "

"NGH~ C-cold-"

"I told you to wait.. "

"Mngfh~ to horny.."

"Oh? "

"More.. "

"Shoto I can't fuck u here. U can only get fingers right now."

"Wha- why-"

"Because ur to loud darling.. "

"Hmmgh~ please-! "

"Shou.. "

Shoto starts whining pulling on Ike's shirt every time Ike's fingers went to one of his soft spots,shotos legs shook some cum off his thighs while Ike thrusted his fingers in and out,Ike's phone buzzed vibe rating in his pocket Ike stopped fingering shotos hole and shoto whined at the lost of pleasure, Ike picked up his phone and answered the phone.

"Hello? "

"Mng~... "

"Ike! Where's shoto-? "

"His with me why? "

"We need his help with something can you guys come back-! "

Ike looked down at shoto and watched him whimper and whine for more, he was about to touch himself but ike grabbed his hand and kissed him bitting his lip and shoto opened his mouth Ike immediately put his tounge in.

"Yea- fuck~ I'll bring- ugh-.. Him to you-.. "

"Are you okay? "

"I'm fin- shou sit. I'm fine vox-"

"Hmpfh.. "

"Uh huh. Okay. "

Vox hangs up the phone and Ike puts his phone back then picks shoto up and puts his fingers back in thrusting hard.

"Ah~ hmngh~ w-wait-! "

"Your gonna be good okay and tell nobody about this right?"

"Yes~! Yea~ill be good boy~! AH~!"

"Good. Now, put ur shorts back on. "

"B-but-! "

"I'll give you more later if u be good~"

"Mkay.. "
__________________________________________________________________

Ike takes shoto back to the others holding his hand to make shotos leg stop shaking so much,once they get over with the others Ike freezes and picks shoto up and backs away from the others, minassn is stuck in the sand while Bao and uki are trying to pull him out mysta and shu have their heads in the ground Luca and vox are sitting in the sea watching Anya Aaliyah and kuro go on about who's made for shoto remiu is brushing the sand out her hair maran is sleeping in the sand fulger and Sonny are trying to put out the fire on the grill alban and Nina and pomu are trying to plant flowers in the sand selen is screaming because her hairs on fire, and kenjis laughing at everyone.

"WHAT THE FUCK"

"HELP"

"WE LEFT FOR 3 MINUTES HUH"

"WHY THE FUCK IS SHOTO SLEEPING WHILE EVERYONE IS FUCKING GOING THROUGH IT WE NEED HIS HELP"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS SHOTO GONNA DO-? "

"HELP THAT'S WHAT! "

Bao picks shoto up and pulls on his tail for him to wake up and she gets flinged in the water for it falling flat on her face questioning what happened, shoto pulls his claws out and pokes mysta and shu's buts making them quickly pull their heads out the water shoto drags selen in the water and wets her hair as she sits up and thanks shoto shoto stomps on kenjis stomach and watches him stop his laughter to say worth it then walks over to alban Nina and pomu and stomps on the flower seed bag and yells at them telling them it's not possible to plant flowers in the sand then goes to fluger and Sonny and puts the fire out quickly with one of the towels shoto pulls minasan out the sand shoto gives Anya Aaliyah and kuro a hug and shoto puts water on remius hair and quickly brushes her hair and pats her head telling her that her hair is better down shoto walks over to maran yawning and picks him up lightly and walks to the car and places him in it closing the door and walking back to Ike putting his arms up to be picked up and Ike picks him up he goes back to sleep.

"Oh... "

"And he just goes to sleep just like that. JUST LIKE THAT. "

"our flowers-"

"Shoto yelled at me I FELL SO HEART BROKEN! "

"My face hurts now. "

"Ur face? My stomach was stomped on u bitch! "

"U kinds deserve it Kenji"

"Yeah vox has a point"

"My but hurts. "

"I'M STILL HUNGRY WHAT THE F-"

"SHUT UP SHOTO IS SLEEPING WHY DOES NOBODY SEE THAT DO YOU KNOW HOW HYPER THAT CAT IS HE STAYS UP UNTIL 10 AM OR FUCKING 12 PM AND IF NOBODY WATCHES HIM HE MESSES UP THE HOLE HOUSE DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW FUCKING HARD IT IS TO PUT HIM TO SLEEP SHUT THE FUCK UP STOP YELLING HE JUST HELPED EVERYONE YOU'LL GET SOME FOOD WHEN WE GO TO THE FUCKING BEACH HOUSE GOT DAM U BITCH"

".. "

Vox takes ikes hand and they walk off taking shoto into the car so they can go to the beach house shoto gets closer to ikes chest and purrs lightly while going back to sleep, vox puts his shirt over shoto so his not cold and everyone else gets in the car and fluger starts driving to the beach house.

"Sooo how hard did u finger shoto? "

Everyone: HE WHAT?

"VOX AKUMA!"

"hehehe~"
__________________________________________________________________
Wowww drama with friends fr🧐 anyways go to the next page to see Ike and shoto get what they want fr 👀 and to see the beach house yesirrrr and I don't think I want shoto to have kids so to the people who asked to be the kids please choose something else-
__________________________________________________________________
1326 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1.1K 29
I cannot bring myself to look at this terrible work ๐Ÿ˜ญ, so this will not be continued. But I'll leave this up because of all the reads on it ๐Ÿ™. ____...
5.7K 129 22
VoxVal-StaticMoth TW warning โš ๏ธ , Gore,Smut, Angst, Violence mentions of SA and Abuse etc.
22.6K 311 16
Two boys Two streams Two hearts One life... The fast paced adventure of two streamers who have know. Each other for years and have slowly developed...
67.6K 2.5K 53
๐š‚๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™พ๐™พ๐™ป ๐™ฐ๐š„! ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š’๐š—; ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐™ป/๐š—, ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜...