Devil's Possession (Vincent s...

By taishum_alvi

"plzz Eric don't do this to him. He is innocent." I begged. "So..." He asked annoyed. "Didn't I tell you to s... More

Author's note
Characters
Glimpse
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue.
New Story-Silent Falmes

Chapter 58

622 33 6
By taishum_alvi

Eric's POV.

I went to her house. She was dressing up when i entered.

"Eric have some manners." She said irritated.

She pulled her tshirt down from her waist and i was looking at her mesmerizing beautiful face. Her hairs were dripping water and she smell like chocolate.

Her slightly exposed waist was doing something to me. I was turned on.

I went to her but she scooted some steps away,"Do not come any closer. I'm fed up of your reckless behaviour."

"What do you expect after cheating on me." I scoffed turning her towards me.

"Stay the hell away from me." She said making me angry. She removed my hand from her arm.

"Elena..." I said turning her towards me and she pushed me.

"Enough." I said and pinned her hands on the wall,"How dare you push me?"

"I hate you. And I'm not liable to answer you." She said.

"You hate me?"

How can she say like that when she didn't ever love me. She only did this to take revenge from me for his brother.

I grabbed her jaw and pressed my lips against her. I sucked her as harshly as i could and she hissed in pain.

"Eric uh.." she pushed me but again i interwined our fingers locking her hands with mine.

I bited her. And saw her crying. I broke the kiss and she looked at me helplessly.

The door opened and his brother came in. I looked at him and smirked. I again kissed her infront of him.

I wanted to show him that I've power over her. She was struggling under my hold but i had tightly captured her hands in mine.

Suddenly i was separated from her in a jerk and he punched me in the face.

"Fuck..." I cursed at the intensity on the pain i felt on my jaw.

I punched him back and we got into a fight.

"You bastard how dare you touch her." He said punching me.

"As you both did. You and your sister ruined my life." I said punching him more.

"I've already said that she wasn't involved in this but you..." He punch me hard.

"Stop it both of you." We stopped and he hugged her.

"Don't you dare come close to her again. I thought you love her so i was okay with this but seeing the way you're treating her. I no longer trust you with her."

He yelled at me with anger. I was so frustrated. They ruined my life and now he's lecturing me for behaving bad with his sister.

"You're talking about trust. Didn't you took advantage of Alice and impregnated her. And i didn't betrayed her she did. She is not trustworthy." I said and Elena looked at me with so much anger.

"Alice and i had a drunk encounter. It was an accident. And making her pregnant was not something i planned okay. We both were guilty. She was afraid if Travis got knew about this he'll broke up with her so she didn't disclosed this to anyone."

He said.

"Whatever!" I said and looked at her.

She wiped her tears and turned towards me.

"I hate you...I never want to see your face again. I regret loving you. You think I'm not trustworthy just recall everything and think about it. Do you really think i will betray you...and if you don't trust me there's nothing I can do for you. I want you out of my life. I no longer love you..." She said crying.

"Elena..." I tried to stop her but she stopped me by pushing me away,"Don't come any closer." I was hurt by her words.

I couldn't believe she said she never want to see me. She no longer love me.

"Get out of my life. Get out." She yelled and Robert hugged her.

I wanted to stop her from crying. I wanted to wipe her tears off but i couldn't gather enough courage to do so. I felt bad for not letting her justify what she wanted to say.

I left from there and went home.

I was crying. I was passing through when Jennifer stopped me.

She asked me the reason I'm crying and i told her everything.

"She said she doesn't love me anymore. She never want to see my face." I was feeling so broken. I was crying badly.

"I'll talk to her don't worry." She wiped my tears and hugged me. She made me sleep and covered me up with the comforter.

I immediately fell asleep.

Next morning.

When i woke up it was already 10 in the morning.

Yesterday's memory come in my mind and i felt a hollow inside. Did she mean everything she said.

I removed the comforter and immediately went downstairs.

"Eric..."dad yelled my name but i ignored.

They were having breakfast.

"Where are you going?" He shouted and i walked out.

I immediately went to her house. I ring the door bell and a maid open the door.

I barged in and went to her room,"Elena..." I couldn't find her.

I saw Robert coming my way,"Where's Elena?" I asked as i felt something fishy the way he smiled.

"She's gone." He said folding his arms and i looked for her everywhere.

"Where's she?" I asked angrily.

I pulled his collar and he pushed me away like I'm some dirt.

"She's not here. And i won't tell you where is she." He said proudly.

"I'll find her no matter what. You can't keep her away from me for long. Remember that." I warned but deep down inside i knew I've lost her.

Forever.

Elena's POV.

3 years passed.

I was making Coffee from the coffee machine and wiped it with tissue.

I instantly made a double heart in it and kept it down on the tray along with some croissant and mudpie.

"Harry..." I called a waiter and give him the tray.

He took it with a smile and immediately went towards the table.

Today is a hectic day. Some of the barrista are on leave so I've to do all the task alone with some other staff.

"Mam... there's a call for you." I wiped my hands in my apron and removed it.

I went out of the cafe,"Yess Mr Charles."

"The flowers aren't delivered yet..." He complained.

"I'm so sorry. The delivery is on the way." I said biting my lip nervously.

"Ok...just give me his contact no. I'll check on him." He said and i forwarded his no. to Mr Charles.

He's a hotel manager. He has a date to arrange so he asked me to send some roses but it is yet not delivered.

I made atleast hundred coffee today.

I was so tired.

Finally everything is done. I saw the time it was 10. I removed the apron and washed my hands.

I adjusted my dress and wore my trench coat over it. It's cold in Canada.

Yes i live in Canada from three years.

I came out and started walking to my house it was nearby.

This cafe was gifted by Robert to me. So that I can earn of my own.

I learned how to make coffee, cookies and other snacks. Some cake and pastries.

I also do some other side business of flowers like a florist.

I reached my home. It was walking distance from the cafe. I entered inside and my cook Mrs Edward welcomed me.

She was a middle aged women. She took care of the house and me.

She also cooks for me.

For cleaning I've hired some maids.

I went to my garden. I saw all the flowers were growing well.

Some were blooming and few flowers were dried up.

I went to my bedroom and immediately went inside the bathroom.

I badly wanted to shower. I removed my clothes and sat Inside the bathtub.

I closed my eyes feeling the warm water calming down my senses.

My eyes opened at a sudden knock.

"Your brother is calling you." I heard my cook Mrs Edwards voice.

I finished my bath and got dressed.

I called Robert.

"Hello...how was your day?" He asked.

"I'm fine. I'm missing everyone a lot."

I heard Ric's voice. He must be playing with cute little Derek.

I've seen his pic he's even cuter now. I had seen him when she gave birth to Derek. It's been three years. I last saw him when he was two months old. She also gave birth to a girl child a year ago. She looks like an angel. They named him Belle.

"Mommy look he's running out..." It was Alaric's voice.

"Ric is running behind Derek to catch him. Last day Derek got hurt in the knee and Ric cried a lot seeing his knee bleeding." He said and i imagined him running behind Derek.

"Okay I'll call you later."

"Byee."
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's hard for me to manage studies and work both at a time. I'm studying masters of business administration. But I've to work to pay my fees and expenses. Every month Robert sends me some amount but i don't want to be dependent on him for everything.

One day I'll own my own cafe. It'll be solely the fruit of my hardwork and patience.

I sprinkled some water to my new grown plants. I add some nutrients and organic home made fertilizers in them that will help them grow fast and healthy.

It was time for Robert to call.

Everyday he calls me on a fixed time.

I took the phone in my hand and waited for him to call. My eyes lit up when i saw his caller id.

"Hello." I said excited.

"Listen ,Samuel wants to talk to you." I was shocked when he said that.

He didn't let me talk to anyone in these three years not even Ric or Derek. I changed my no. And only he had my no. He warned me for trying to contact with anybody. He tried his best to keep New York away from me.

I was so confused to hear him say that.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"Just talk to him he'll explain everything to you."

"Hello Elena..." It was Brother Samuel's voice.

"Yess..." I replied nervously.

"I need a favour from you." He said and i hold my breath,"plzz come back to New York. Eric needs you." He said in his throaty voice as if he's trying to stop himself from crying.

"I...I can't..." I was interrupted by another voice.

"Plzz Elena... I'm begging you." This time it was uncle Thomas his dad.

"I can't see him suffering like this...plzz help him if you can." He requested in a broken voice. I was silent thinking of what to do and what not.

After thinking so much i heaved and finally replied,"okay,I'm coming."

I started packing my bags.

I called Harry. He's barista in my cafe.

"Can you plzz look after the cafe for some days... I'm going out of Canada. And i don't know how much time it will take." I said and he agreed.

I told my manager to keep me updated for everything.

I gave keys to Mrs Edwards she'll take care of house and garden. She lives here with me and she has nowhere to go since his son disowned her after his marriage.

I gave application in my college and rushed for my flight.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I landed and Robert came to pick me up.

We stopped near the Vincent Mansion door and he again asked,"Are you sure?" I nodded.

I wanted to see him badly. I missed him so much.

I entered inside and saw everyone with sad face. But their face lit up when they saw me.

Mr Thomas,Aunt Hellen, brother Samuel,Ava and Jennifer. Everyone was there. I felt happy seeing them after years. Jennifer give Belle to Samuel and came towards me. She immediately hugged me and i met everyone.

I saw Alaric. He has grown up so much.

He was eight years old now. And Derek was three. He's even cuter now. I saw Belle in Brother Samuel's arm. She was sleeping peacefully.

I kissed her forehead and went upstairs to see Eric.

I gulped down and gathered all my courage to go inside.

I opened his door slowly and my leg pierced with a piece of glass.

"Ahh..." I hissed in pain. I saw a figure sitting near the bed on floor.

The lights were dim. I switched on the lights and removed the piece from my foot.

I noticed pieces of broken glass was all shattered in the room. The room was filled with smoke.

I saw some drugs lying on the floor.

I coughed inhaling so much of smoke together.

I immediately opened the windows and curtains. I looked at Eric sitting on the floor and his back resting on the bed. His head was buried between his legs as he said,"Plzz just go away...leave me alone." His voice sounded drunken and shaky.

He was having a bottle of alcohol in one hand and cigrette in another.

I went to him. I kneeled in front of him. I slowly called his name,"Eric..." I said keeping my hand on his shoulder. He slowly raised his head and saw me.

An immense relief i saw in his eyes when he pulled me in a tight hug.

"Why did you left?" He cried tightening his hold around me.

I hugged him back. I closed my eyes feeling him against me.

I was feeling content after three years. These days without him was hell.

I broke the hug and saw his puffy eyes. His torn and slightly bleeding lips, he had dark circles.

His body turned so bulky in these three years. I was looking like a doll in his arms and his body was like beast. Huge and tall. He's grown beard too.

He cupped my face and his palm covered my whole cheek. I smiled at him and he again hugged me.

"I was feeling alone... without you. I felt like I was dying everyday every night." He confessed and i broke the hug.

He smell so bad. Alcohol was all i could smell from him. His lips turned white and his face pale. He looked like a half dead corpse.

I saw there were so many half finished cigarettes and broken alcohol bottles were lying on the floor beside him.

What did you do to yourself Eric?

"Don't worry i won't go anywhere now." I said and stood up. I helped him stood up and took him inside the bathroom.

I removed his shirt and turned on the shower.

I applied some gel on his body to clean him properly. My eyes stopped at so many scars on his chest and abs. He has been torturing himself to death.

________________xxx____________

***Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479 36 35
"Hey, babe." I rolled my eyes and ignored Jace. "Giving me the cold shoulder i see." I just kept ignoring him. Out of the corner of my eye I could se...
531K 14.8K 37
[WARNING - EXPLICIT CONTENT] I pulled my elbow from his death grip. "You're ashamed of me. Admit it. You hate the idea of been seen with me." I shot...
410K 7.7K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
106K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...