Par Amour [Taekook ff]

By AfroArmyGirl

TYPE: πŸ”² General Fiction | βœ”οΈ Taekook ff | πŸ”² Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished:... More

i | intro
ii | character descriptions
iii | Par Amour Playlist
1 | The Proposition
2 | The Documents
3 | When Do We Start?
4 | Playing With Fire
5 | Rescue A Prince
6 | Christmas Candy
7 | White Wedding Cake
8 | A Day To Remember
9 | His Favorite Par Amour
10 | Happy New Year
11 | Moth to a Flame
12 | Friend and Friend
13 | Taken to Bed
14 | Is It Working?
15 | Collect Your Man
16 | Not of This World
17 | Total Bliss
18 | Now It's Over
19 | Clientele
20 | Taught Him to Love
21 | Screaming His Name
22 | The Real Deal
23 | A New Friendship
24 | Join Me
25 | Valentine's Day
26 | Together-Together
27 | Shacking Up
28 | Too Good To Be True
29 | Tears of Worry
30 | One of Her Shooters
31 | Room 128
32 | Time To Come Clean
33 | He Left
34 | Someone I'd Like You To Meet
35 | I Want You To Go
36 | March Has Come
37 | Good Night, Baby πŸ‘…
38 | A Little Baby Girl
39 | I Hate You Too, Baby
iv | Final Author's Note
v | Character's Q & A
vii | Playlist Narrative

40 | Par Amour

1.8K 67 76
By AfroArmyGirl

They arrived there at their Granny's on a Friday, right before lunchtime. It was summertime and this was the perfect time to visit the Hamptons.

Kyung Mi and Jungkook loved to visit their grandmother. She was funny, witty, and full of love.

They jumped out of their car and both ran up to her porch. She greeted them with open arms and kissed them both on the face like she always did.

As usual, she had lunch on the porch with freshly made lemonade. Their grandmother believed lemonade should only be made with lemons, sugar, and water. For years later, Jungkook couldn't order lemonade in restaurants because most were not made with fresh lemons. That was the first thing his grandmother ruined for him-store purchased lemonade.

On the table, on the huge porch, there were lobster rolls, fresh fruit, and an Angel food cake trifle. Jungkook remembered attacking the dessert first.

"Jungkook, eat your lobster roll first before that cake," his mom nagged.

"Binna said we could have dessert first," Jungkook whined while still stuffing his face with the trifle.

"Don't call your grandmother Binna. You call her Granny. I've told you two that it was disrespectful to call adults by their first name," Mrs. Jeon was already frustrated with their visit.

"Mom," she said talking to Binna, "you have to be the kids' grandmother, not their friend. They need to respect you," Jungkook's mother scolded her own mom.

"I'll leave all the respecting business to you. I want to have a relationship with my grands that is open and welcoming. I want them to know that they can come to me at any time and tell me anything," Binna responded.

Jungkook's mom rolled her eyes and went into the kitchen. Seojun came in and took their bags upstairs. He spoke to his mother-in-law and headed toward the kids' bedrooms to drop off their luggage.

Hwang Binna owned this Hamptons home as it was her deceased husband's property. She never married after that. Being married, having children, and being widowed at a young age was not what Binna had planned. When her husband died, she moved permanently to the Hampton home and sold all of her husband's businesses and property in the city.

Well, she sold all but his old school whore houses turned escort houses.

Binna would secretly keep them open. She also frequented them herself. Jungkook remembered that there was always a young "gardener" or "pool boy" around.

Jungkook spent the most time with Binna. From his grandmother, he learned to be strong, and decisive, and to not depend on a relationship. Binna said that women should never spend the night with a man unless they needed him to kill a snake in the middle of the night. That's what they were good for, other than sex. Killing snakes.  

It was because of this advice that Jungkook didn't date in high school. And also because he was gay. He wasn't ashamed of his lifestyle. He felt that he wanted to keep it private. He learned that from Binna. She taught to not let your left hand know what your right hand was doing. In other words, she felt that people should keep their sex lives private. And so did Jungkook. He didn't date in college either. He only had sex partners. All thanks to the advice and guidance of his Hwang Binna.

The memories of the conversations with Binna could still be heard and felt once Jungkook first arrived at the property. It sat directly on the beach. The ocean was the two-story Nantucket-style home's backyard. It had been remodeled into an up-to-date beach home but still had the old Hamptons charm on the outside.

He wanted to hire a chef for the weekend, but Taehyung didn't like the idea. He wanted privacy. When they arrived, he was able to carry their bags upstairs to their bedroom. He had gotten his strength back in his arm and the sling was off.

This home in the Hamptons belonged to Mrs. Jeon and her two children, now. There were 6 bedrooms, all with en-suites. There was an open living area, a theatre room, a large chef's kitchen, and a game room. A small wine cellar was in the pantry, already stocked. And the swimming pool had been serviced. Jungkook and Taehyung were set to enjoy their weekend.

"Kook, since we missed your birthday weekend, we should celebrate while we're out here. So, what would you like to do?" Taehyung asked him once they got settled in. They were unpacking some of their things in the master suite.

Jungkook dropped his personal items onto the bathroom sink and walked up to him slowly. "How about we go skinny dipping?"

"Fuck, yeah," Tae agreed. 

There seemed to be no one else on the beach. Perhaps, because the sun would go down soon. Jungkook had on a swimsuit, and Tae wore swimming trunks as they left to go to the beach. They undressed as soon as they got near the water, and ran in. They swam and played, splashing each other with water.

They were standing on the ocean floor with the water level up to Jungkook's waist. Tae brought him in closer to him and kissed him on the lips.

"What was that for?" Kook asked.

"Just because," Tae answered, as his hands started to massage his pecs.

"Just because you wanted to fill me up?"

"Of course." He chortled. "With the pregnancy, these babies have filled out. I love these cha-chas."

"Cha-chas? You have a name for titties?" Kook asked while giggling.

"Other than titties? Yes, I've got other names for them as well," Tae said proudly.

"What do you mean you have other names?" He asked. The waves were crashing in the background of their conversation.

"I give them other names sometimes."

"Like nicknames?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, sorta," he answered while taking them deeper into the water.

"That's lame," Kook exclaimed while splashing water in his face.

"I know. I'm a lame guy. A lame tittie enthusiast."

"Oh my God," he laughed. "You're so corny. I've always had a clue, but now I know you're the biggest dork I've ever met," Jungkook declared.

"Calling me a dork is not very loving," he said while putting his face on his chest. "But my cha-chas still love me though. Don't you cuties?" He asked while nuzzling his face into his pecs making raspberry sounds.

The moon was now shining above them with the stars flanking it. It was a beautiful evening as the sky played as a backdrop to the beautiful ocean and its waves.

Tae pulled him in even closer and kissed him passionately. Kook responded by giving him his tongue to suck and circle around with his own mouth muscle. They both started groaning into the kiss.

🔥🔥🔥

Tae started grinding into him and Kook could feel his hard length pressed into his stomach. He kept kissing him and grinding at the same time. Tae's hands were roaming all over his body. Touching, caressing, and squeezing.

He kept grinding into him and their cocks touched providing Jungkook with the friction he wanted to feel. Taehyung gasped in his mouth, as they were still kissing lustfully. They kept grinding into each other until they needed more. 

While they were in the water, Taehyung grabbed his ass and spread his cheeks. He entered a finger into Kook's tight hole. Jungkook groaned at the cold finger inside of him. Just as he was going to ask for more, Taehyung pulled his finger out and led him out of the water.

He carried him to the beach where their towels were. He laid him down gently on the stretched towel and spread his legs wide open. Here, Taehyung got a good view of his beautiful lover. He was perfectly toned. He was muscular in all the right places and soft in others. His pink lips begged to be kissed as they were slightly parted and swollen. His pecs were moving up and down due to his heavy breathing. And his dick was laying against his stomach, having leaked pre-cum already. His baby was ready for him.

Tae sat between his legs and put two fingers up to Junkook's mouth indicating for him to wet them. Afterward, Tae entered those fingers into his hole. He started fucking him with his fingers and grabbed Kook's dick with his other hand and started to jack him off. The pleasure was too much. Kook felt like he had checked out mentally, and was falling, into what, he didn't know. He came hard, convulsing while Tae's hand was still on his shaft.

Taehyung straddled Jungkook and brought his dick up to Jungkook's mouth for him to lather him with his saliva. Jungkook sucked him and licked him until he almost came. But then Taehyung had him stop.

He toppled him and as they kissed, he eased into him. The burning pain was gone after Tae started out sliding in and out sweetly and at a steady pace. They both grunted at the pleasure.

Tae thought he felt divine. He was tight, warm, and wet. Just how he liked him. He groaned as he fucked in and out of him, moving steadily, relishing in the feeling.

They had their arms wrapped around each other and their mouths were connected. Usually, Jungkook would want Tae to pound him hard and fast, but this slow and steady pace felt like heaven. Ecstatically divine.

He continued to fuck in and out of him, hitting his prostate and Jungkook would groan loudly. Besides his lover, only the moon and stars could hear him.

Tae maintained the same pace. And as he fucked him, he moaned out with each thrust "I love you." Over and over again. Thrust after thrust. Groan after groan. I love you.

Jungkook's heart was full, hearing this man declare his love for him while his dick confirmed ownership. Looking up into his beautiful face, the stars and moon in the sky were no comparison, but simply a backdrop to this man Kook called art. He was beautiful. Ethereal.

Taehyung owned him. He was fucking him so deliciously and beautifully that his orgasm was building. His breathing was increasing. And then he felt something wet on his neck. Not from Tae's kisses and not from the ocean.

As he kept fucking him, Jungkook turned his head slightly and he heard sniffles. Taehyung was crying.

Jungkook grabbed his face with both hands and started to kiss him deeply and wiping away his tears. Taehyung sped up his pace and started back reciting how much he loved him.

"I love you so much, Jungkook." Thrust. Thrust. Groan, Grunt.

"Don't ever fucking leave me."
Thrust. Thrust. Groan, Grunt.

Taehyung grabbed both of Jungkook's hands and intertwined their fingers together, their hands resting above Jungkook's head. Tae sped up some more and his dick was hitting Jungkook's prostate more consistently. Kook started lifting his ass, meeting his every thrust.

"Fuck, Taehyung. Baby, I'm gonna cum." Jungkook's prostate was being abused and he could take the pleasure no more. It felt almost electric. A current ran through him.

"Cum for me baby. And from now on, only me," Taehyung demanded. This was his ass finally and he loved claiming it by giving him orgasm after orgasm.

"Arrrgghhh, Fuck," Jungkook screamed into the sky as his back arched and his dick shot out pearls of white onto his and Taehyung's stomachs. Taehyung kept thrusting and he poured his pearly goodness into Jungkook.

He collapsed on top of him and kissed him sensually, pulling and gently sucking Jungkook's lips with his own.

💣💣💣

"I love you, Jungkook," he mouthed into his lips.

"I love you too, Taehyung," he reciprocated. "I love you so much," he repeated as he looked into his eyes. "Even if you are a certified dork and tittie enthusiast." He let out a small breathy laugh.

"Babe," Taehyung said.

"Um-hm," Jungkook answered while he played with Tae's hair and enjoyed the gloriousness of the moon. 

"I have a serious question to ask. I mean while you're in a great mood. I need to ask because I don't want to forget or loose my nerve later."

Holy shit.

"Ok," Kook nervously said, still feeling cum drip from his entrance.

"Can I start back watching your shows now because I really want to rewatch Queen Charlotte?"

Jungkook slapped him gently on the head and laughed. "Shit Tae, you know how to ruin a wonderful moment of post-coital happiness. You fucked up our romantic moment."

Taehyung laughed and brushed his nose against his. "Let's get back to the house, baby."

After they ate and showered, they were watching Queen Charlotte in the theater room. Jungkook had laid down on the one couch that was in the room. Tae was resting behind him with his leg and arm wrapped over his body. His head was on Kook's chest. He played with Taehyung's brown locks.

"Taehyung," he uttered, getting his attention.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Remember we had the conversation about what I could do for you. And you said you wanted me to get planted in our relationship?"

"Yeah, I remember."

"And then I asked you what could I do and you said I would come up with something."

"Yeah," he said in a curious tone.

"Well, I've come up with something."

"Babe, you've already come up with something. You took good care of me after the shooting."

"That's something that a person can do for a friend. I mean I found something that I can do to show you I'm committed."

"Ok, what's that?" He asked as they both sat up on the couch and looked at each other.

"I'm not ending the pregnancy. I made the decision when you were in the hospital. I want a family with you. I want us to have this baby and raise it together."

Silence, but big browns with an intense stare.

"Aren't you going to say something?" Kook asked. Internally, he got nervous and thought maybe Tae didn't want the same thing. Maybe he had changed his mind. And that's why he wasn't bringing it up. He didn't want the baby. Fuck.

But then, he heard sniffling again for the second time. Tae was crying softly.

"Taehyung, I thought you'd be happy. I thought this was what you wanted."

"I'm not sad Jungkook. I'm overjoyed right now. I wanted this so badly, but I wanted it to be your choice. I'm so fucking happy right now," he said and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Thank God. I was afraid you didn't by your initial reaction." He said, exhaling deeply. He started wiping Taehyung's tears away.

"So we're going to have a baby?" Tae asked with a huge grin, while still sniffing.

"Yes. We are going to be a family," Kook said as he wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Jungkook, I'll be right back." He jumped up and left. Kook was bewildered.

Where the hell was he going?

Then he came back and Kook saw something familiar. That box from under Taehyung's bed. He had brought it on this trip. Kook remembered and put two and two together that he would give him the promise ring. And this time he would accept. He was filled with glee.

"I wanted to do this tomorrow with a fancy dinner and all, but since you've told me that we're having the baby and raising it together, I thought that—-"

"Yes," he interrupted. "I accept. I'll wear the promise ring."

"You can't wear the promise ring."

"What? Why?"

Oh no.

"Look at my neck. I've been wearing this necklace for weeks."

He looked and saw that he had a thin gold necklace on and the two promise rings were on it.

"Wow. I didn't notice the rings were on the chain. Now I'm embarrassed." His face turned red.

"I don't have promise rings, but I do have something else." Tae opened the box and there was a smaller black box that had Cartier on the top. Jungkook gasped.

Tae grabbed the small black box and placed the rest on the couch. He knelt in front of him and opened the gift from Cartier. It was a simple white gold ring with the most exquisite and dainty purple diamond. This must've cost him a fortune.

"Jeon Jungkook, will you marry me and be my permanent baby mama?" He smiled.

"Yes," he said with tears in his eyes.

He placed the ring on his finger. Kook reached out and hugged him and kissed him all over his face.

"I love you, Taehyung."

He still loved to hear him say it. And he knew he meant it.

But then Jungkook whacked him on the arm.

"Fuck, what was that for? Future Mr. Kim, you're a tad bit violent."

"I told you to never call me your baby mama. I'm not a girl!"

"Oh shit. I forgot." He chortled.

"And you just called me Mr. Kim. When we get married, why can't you be Mr. Jeon?"

"The same reason I'm not a bottom."

That earned him two whacks.

"Why can't you be Mr. Jeon Taehyung?"

"Babe, when you said that, I immediately thought of a nice chair or painting. Cause that's what Jeon Taehyung sounds like. Or like a cologne. But not a name for a person. Not a name for a cop. No offense."

"Well let's split the difference. How about we both take the same last name? Like Kim-Jeon or Jeon-Kim?" Jungkook suggested.

"Hmmm. Detective Kim-Jeon. Jeon-Kim Taehyung....hmmm. Ok, let's go with Kim-Jeon."

"Ok, Kim-Jeon it is." Jungkook kissed him.

"Now," Taehyung started, "Back to the baby topic. Do you want a boy or a girl?"

"I'll take either. Can I tell you a secret?"

"We're having twins?"

"No," Kook said as he slapped his chest. "I already have a baby name. And it's unisex."

"Wow, what is it?" He eagerly asked. He could tell he was so excited about the baby talk.

"If you like it, I think we should name the baby Taeyeon. You know like it rhymes almost with Taehyung?" Tae was staring again. "Do you like it, babe?" Jungkook asked.

"I love it," he barely got out. He was shedding tears again. "You've made me cry so much today. I feel like I'm the one who's going to be hormonal. Maybe I need to go to the shooting range, bbq some steaks on the grill, or go play basketball to feel manly." Taehyung chuckled with sniffles.

"I think you've proved your manhood already on the beach, baby."

"Yeah I did," he said boastfully. "And I'll do it again." He kissed Kook's hand he was now holding.

"Taeyeon is a great name, sweetheart," Taehyung said.

Everything had worked out. The road to Taekook bliss was paved with sex crimes and stings, closed hearts, hardships and mishaps. But here they were, living their best Hallmark couple lives out here on the paved road, or however, Jimin put it. And it felt like heaven and home at the same time.

They fell asleep in the theatre room, in love, and engaged, with Jungkook's arms wrapped around his former par amour. The best Par Amour.

A/N
Hi! Thanks for reading my 2nd Taekook story! When the book gets more readership, I'll continue with an epilogue if readers want one.

Reminder: I've also set up a Q&A for the characters. It's chapter v. 😊 I'll answer questions as they come or once readership increases.

For those who don't know, I do have another Taekook book, my first one called "Stranded [A Taekook Story]." Feel free to check it out!

Next | Author's Final Note

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 24.1K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...
652K 30.1K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
38.3K 3.1K 42
❝I love you❞ ❝Your problem❞ ❝You should sleep-❞ ❝In your bed with you? Yes.❞ β”€β”€β˜… Λ™ ΜŸπŸŽ€ !! /) /) ΰ¬ͺ(ΛΆβ€’-β€’ΛΆ)ଓ β™‘ /γ₯ γ₯ (Summary β˜οΈπŸŽ€) This is a...
343K 18.9K 56
(completed)βœ… "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...