Run.... || BTS FF

By Yoongles0307

"I rather be a Villain than be a hero that would kill his love." He lit up a cigarette and smirked passively... More

Author.
Info and warnings.
one
two
three.
Four
Five.
six.
Seven (7 ...^-^)
8
Sorry but this is serious. (Author)
Nine.
Ten.
twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
yay
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty one.
Twenty two.
Theme for the next chapter...
Twenty Three
Twenty Four.
Twenty five

Eleven

33 9 8
By Yoongles0307

"This is so stupid." Yoongi annoyingly unwrapped the paper from a small box once again, this might be the fourth time he wrapped the wrong way.

His younger roommate entered the room after having a warm bath, he had a rough shift a few hours ago, night shift it was. He had been trying to convince his roommate since Monday, but all went in vain seeing yoongi frustrated right in the Saturday morning.

He rubbed the towel through his ginger dyed hair, a few droplets fell upon his face and neck which tickled him and he wipped them away placing himself on his bed, after leaving the towel to dry in the balcony.

A relaxed feeling filled up in him when he layed on his bed.

He looked towards the elder, his doe eyes and raised eyebrows seeking for yoongi from between his orange strands of hairs.
He got up and sat leaning towards the light blue painted wall, facing yoongi.

"Hyung!"

"You don't have to bring me along with people I don't know." Yoongi repeated his sentence for the hundredth time that morning, "and anyhow today I am busy."

"Let me remind,it's tomorrow hyung!" He said, hoping sunday would be a great day to pull out yoongi out of his shell.

"Jimin." Yoongi started, "You know I don't like meeting new people,and especially if it's just going to waste my time." He lamely said, almost underneath his breathe being so focused on what he was doing at the moment.

"If you'll never meet them, they'll always be 'new people', you know, once upon a time, I was also 'new' for you!" Jimin almost yelled at yoongi, whining the whole time as they sat on their respective beds in the small sub-messy, a room of two people,their room, facing each other while their backs were laid back on the wall,

"I didn't meet you while casually wasting my time in some random coffee shops."

"I know, I know but-"

"Jimin, i am not going."

"I know you are just going to sleep the whole day tomorrow."

"What is sunday made for then?" Yoongi chuckled.

"Hanging out with friends! Having the time of your life" stretching hands, trying to make it easier for him to convey how wonderful idea it is, jimin replied.

Yoongi glanced the younger and nodded his head in disbelief.

"I can have my time of life on my bed." He mumbled sticking the last tape on the box of the purple gift paper.

"And for whom are you packing the gift?" Jimin asked curiously when he found yoongi was so focused on packing the small box carefully,"Special?" He grinned with narrowed eyes towards yoongi.

"Someone, whose not really special." Yoongi's words were not sitting properly as truth in jimin's head,

"Then gift? For someone whose not special, yeah right."

"It's birthday, so yeah."

"Gifts are given to special people, just like I gave you the tee shirt-" Jimin chirped.

"Yeah the white tee, the one you are wearing right now. Right?"

"No- hyung, we bought this together, yours is not sleevless, i know you don't wear those."

"Hmn."

"So.....?"

"People these days just fantasize everything, a simple gift doesn't always holds importance."

"Hyung but-"

"If a gift is just a small bracelet, but contains some sort of memory, or emotion, or by a attached person, it's more precious than expensive one."

"Are you gifting someone something expensive!?" Jimin exclaimed, how unlikely of yoongi to gift someone anything and expensive? No chance.

"No, I am not rich to do that."

"Yeah right, we're broke. So..."

Yoongi for once looked up at jimin, waiting for the younger to say further after a extended 'so'

"So?"

"it's definitely someone new, someone, who can be special, just isn't right now", jimin thought rather than saying.

He knew his elder might get pissed off upon hearing conspiracies.

Staying on his mission to convince yoongi, his brain tried finding more ways, new ways to make his hyung a person who doesn't miss out the fun outside, and knowing how much yoongi struggles with his thoughts, jimin just wants to help.

Whatever it takes.

"So.... You're up for tomorrow right?" Jimin smiled, as if yoongi agreed.
But there was no way yoongi was agreeing on that. This is insane for people who know jimin's soft personality, and is living with a person like yoongi.

Yoongi rarely socialises, because firstly, he doesn't really know how to express good thoughts without cringing on himself, and secondly, not everyone is kind enough to understand yoongi. He's always been misunderstood, mistaken to be a cold person and also lazy, the worst part of it is, how frustrating it gets for him when he himself knows how many starving nights he spent, awake all night, working his ass off just to get a proper sleep the next day.

One part of yoongi, the same so called stone hearted yoongi, wants people to be comfortable around him, by that he doesn't mean chaotic as that's pretty annoying, but atleast are comfortable with his existence.

A life without parents, without anyone to caress his hairs and say "it's okay, you've worked so hard, it's okay to rest" lovingly.

A mother's comfort, and support of a father, never, and unfortunately the only people he knows as parents are the orphanage heads, and the last thing he remember is screaming for his parents in the dark, after loosing his parents, he remembers their facial features, but isn't quite sure if they really were his parents.

"Hyung! Please!" Jimin's doe eyes can work everytime, rarely on yoongi, but it does, is what matters, hoping that this would convince yoongi to come along with him to the cafe where his other three friends are catching up.

Yoongi looked at jimin dead in the eyes and that was enough for the younger to give up, once again, one more weekend, jimin's mission to help yoongi failed.

His hyung is one of the sweetest person he knows, except the fact not from the very start,when they became roomates.

Jimin lays back on the bed facing the ceiling, and recalls the earlier days when he moved in the apartment.

If it wasn't the rent too high for both the boy's budget, they wouldn't have ever been friends. Jimin is really grateful he met his hyung and somewhere in his heart he knows, yoongi too, is happy they met.

Those days of starting, yoongi rarely even glanced towards jimin,as if he isn't in the room even though when he is, and poor jimin couldn't take up the courage to utter a word, he was so scared by the rumours he heard about yoongi before coming into the shared apartment. So scared, that he mostly tried to come back home only to sleep, or shower.

But, one day, when jimin had a sudden fever after passing out in his noon shift, summer time it was, the hydration wasn't left a bit in him due to overworking himself continuesly. Yoongi stayed up all night, taking care of jimin, replacing the damped cloth on his forehead in while of moments.That night yoongi was his elder brother figure he never had, jimin still remembers, that night yoongi didn't say a word, but a sentence that was enough for jimin to be comforted.

"I will make sure you're going to be alright,jimin it's okay, relax, i am here."

He even cooked the breakfast next day himself, saying it's not healthy to eat out when you are sick.

Since then he knew, no matter how much yoongi is introverted, he cares, a lot more than anyone else.

Yoongi is a person, who always takes care of people's comfort,truly, those who deserve,but will never come in light to show that he cares, never.

And the actual point is, not everyone deserves his this side.

Jimin knows, there's a side of yoongi that no one knows,not even he himself.

A side of yoongi, that is wanting to be comforted, wanting to be taken care of,a yoongi that is a very soft hearted person who wants to be embraced into a hug after a long way of hard work.

And this would be one day possible, if yoongi comes out of his 'I don't care' shell.

Someone lightly shook jimin's shoulders pulling him out of his thoughts, it was yoongi, in a white t-shirt, and old cream or say light, very light brown colour old jean pants, brushing his damped black hair with his hands, "hyung? Where are you going?"

Yoongi's sighed before stepping back and taking his bag from the shared couch,

"Early shift."

"But it's just six in the morning!"

"Seven"

Jimin looked at the clock hanging on the wall, damn, he was into his thoughts from almost and half hour, he didn't realise.

"It's still early, and cold." Jimin shivered getting up and sliding the balcony door close.

"Lock the door and, uh, sleep well, you've been up all night." Yoongi said not even looking at jimin, instead tieing the laces of his white shoes, he bought them second hand last week, as his current shoes were giving up on their life.

"Hyung."

"Hmn?" Yoongi turned towards jimin when he heard the cupboard door creak.

Jimin's hands held a white sweater,which awefully looked new, and ofcourse yoongi knew what jimin wants now.

"No."

"You don't have a choice, it's cold outside and anyhow, you are going to a birthday party today!" Jimin sheepshly said, with his pretty eye smile.

"It's not a birthday party!"

"Still!"

Yoongi sighs.
...

Imagine the hair black shhhhh 🙂🫂
this outfit i m talking about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 8.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...