๐Œ๐ซ. ๐’๐ฒ๐ง๐ง

By cute_dumplins

โ๐ป๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž
๏ผš๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๏ผš๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๏ผš๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๏ผš๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๏ผš๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๏ผš๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๏ผš๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๏ผš๐“๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๏ผš๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๏ผš๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ

๏ผš๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

5.8K 220 47
By cute_dumplins

We all do things we desperately wish we could undo. Those regrets just become part of who we are, along with everything else. To spend time trying to change that, well, it's like chasing clouds.

And I knew I shouldn't have caved in so easily, no matter how much I fucking wanted it.

"You need to leave" I declared weakly, unwrapping my legs from around his neck.

Removing his face from my lady bits I quickly drew my underwear past my thighs grimacing at the sticky feeling.

It's only been a week since I broke things off with Arlo and I'm already whoring myself around.

God I'm pathetic.

I didn't know if Nyx was angry or not because his face remained stoic; not even the smallest bit of emotion was visible. His lips were set in a straight line and his eyes were their usual light gray color.

"Puttana is too good for the likes of you. Just because I ate you out doesn't mean you're a whore for giving into your carnal desires. This doesn't make you a whore Remi, you're not with him anymore, granted you only left him a week ago and I should've given you more time to recuperate but seeing you in this fucking outfit made me loose all sense of rationality. It took all of the self control I possessed not to fuck you on that table back there in fear that I might hurt you"

Slicking his hair back his mesmerizing eyes boredom deeply into mine as he spoke. " I don't regret what I did Remi. You can blame me. I don't care. If it makes you feel better fucking blame me"

He gets to his feet using his index to push up his glasses further up the bridge of his nose. "Listen Remi, the next time we happen to meet like this I'm going to lick your sweet, perfect pussy until you beg me to stop, but I won't stop. I'm going to bury my tongue in your pussy and eat you until my cock is ready to explode. Clearly my mouth didn't fuck you right tonight"

I was too stunned to say anything or even utter a word. All I could was stare with my mouth agape. The only thing that kept replaying in my mind was Next time.

"Buonanotte, mellilla", he states before departing leaving me to wallow in my thoughts.

Next time?

Surely there won't be a next time.

"Remi!" Mel calls nudging my shoulder with hers for the second time now.

"Huh?" I answered blinking and removing my hand from my cheek.

"This has gone on long enough. I need to know what happened to you while I wasn't here. You've been in a daze since last night up until now"

I shook my head, I didn't get any sleep last night and now it was starting to kick in.

"Nothing happened" I mumbled, taking up a strip of bacon from my plate and popping it into my mouth.

"And do you seriously expect that I'd believe that lousy excuse? Remi I've known you for half of my life. I know when your lying and right now your keeping something from me"

I stiffened, swallowing my chewed food.

"See. Look at how weird your acting. C'mon babe tell me what happened" she pleads shaking my shoulder.

I couldn't tell Melody that Nyx ate me like his favorite dessert last night.

"Stop shaking me"

"I knew that Nyx came here last night" she reveals with a daunting smirk.

"Y—You do?" She nods.

Crap. Did she also know...

"I also know that—"

"Fine. It's true. I allowed him to go down on me!" I blurted out and Mel's shaking immediately came to an abrupt stop.

"You did!?" She screams.

"I thought you knew?"

"Fuck no. I was only toying with you about knowing that he came here hoping that you'd spill the tea. But man this was fucking better than I thought. So how was he on a scale of one to ten?" She eagerly asks, grinning from ear to ear.

"I'm not telling you that"

"Then judging from your reaction he's a solid ten might even be an eleven. So tongue or no tongue?"

I groaned softly, dropping my head against the counter.

"He definitely used tongue. Damn I guess your little white boy isn't so innocent after all. I bet he had you dripping just from his voice."

I could feel my cheeks getting warm from Melody's words.

"I'm right yet again aren't I? I'm just disappointed that you didn't ride that handsome face. You got the opportunity so fucking take it."

"Can we talk about something else?" I begged clenching my thighs shut remembering Nyx's hands sliding between them.

"Sure"

"How was your date?"

"It was really great minus it being awkward for the first ten minutes"

I chuckled at that. "Did you learn anything new?" I probed.

She nods. "A lot actually. Both of our exes are shits, he's really awesome when it comes to tech and Nyx's is boss/best friend"

I smiled, " So when's the next one?"

"In my bedroom"

My eyes widened making her laugh, "I'm just kidding. We haven't decided as yet"

Nodding the doorbell buzzes. "I'll get it" I mentioned hopping off the stool making my way towards the door.

Twisting the knob I tugged the door open.

"Remi" Arlo greets holding a bouquet of flowers, his eyes trailing over my messy appearance. I had only brushed my teeth and washed face having only just woken up a few minutes ago.

"Leave Arlo. We don't have anything more to talk about"

"I'm really sorry Remi"

"It's a little too late for that isn't it?"

"I know, but I really miss you. I know I took your love for granted and I'm really fucking sorry that did and ended up hurting you in the process. You were angry and that's why you ended things so you didn't mean anything yoh said. They were words spoken in anger. That man filled your head with nonsense. If he hadn't said shit to you we'd still be together. You loved me and I did too but I just didn't show it enough and if you give me another chance to show you that I truly care and you won't fucking regret it"

"Listen to yourself Arlo. This—I waved hands between us—is the reason why I broke us off. You blame everyone but yourself. You were never the problem simply because I was. What we had wasn't love, it was just heavy manipulation and Synn didn't have anything to do with the reason why I left you. Listen Arlo our relationship has been dead; prolonging the burial won't bring it back to life. And I'd be fucking stupid to give you another chance to hurt me. You only showed me love when you wanted something from me but I was too blind to see that. You only loved me because I loved you."

"And I'll prove that I do Remi" he says almost in a desperate plea.

I shook my head, "Bob Marley once said, the biggest coward is a man who awakens a woman's love with no intention of loving her. And that hits home. There's no second chances Arlo nor will there ever be one. Everything I said that night I meant it so just please stay away and out of my life for good"

I didn't wait for his response as I slammed the door shut in his face.

"You did great, babe" Mel states, pulling me into a comforting hug. "Don't ever let nobody fucking treat you like a cheap bag of weed. You are cocaine"

I couldn't stop the giggles slipping past my lips. Mel always knew what to say to make my shitty mood disappear instantly. And I couldn't be more grateful towards her.

"And there's the Remi I know. Now come tell me all about Mr.Synn's magical tongue"

"That's a hard pass" I mumbled letting her drag me towards the kitchen counter.

"You seriously suck" she grumbles resuming to eat her breakfast.

"I know" I grinned taking up a forkful of scrambled eggs before stuffing the fluffy goodness into my mouth.

The doorbell rings again and we both groaned, "that fucker can't take a fucking hint can he? God we can't even get no damn time to ourselves without him crawling up your ass"

Swallowing my eyes followed Melody until she disappeared around the corner.

"Didn't she fucking tell you to leave her the fuck al..." she trails off going eerily quiet and that worried me. I placed down my fork, Mel wasn't scared of Arlo so her stopping midway through cussing him out was shocking.

Slipping off my stool I silently made my way towards her to see what was wrong but the sight before made my blood run cold.

A cold, tight knot formed in my gut as I recognized the voice.

"Wrong nigga bitch"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 152K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
117K 13K 38
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
351K 1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
273K 300 10
a place where i put all my filthy thoughts. this book contains one shot smuts. english wasn't my first language but I try to put in the effort to mak...