Par Amour [Taekook ff]

By AfroArmyGirl

TYPE: πŸ”² General Fiction | βœ”οΈ Taekook ff | πŸ”² Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished:... More

i | intro
ii | character descriptions
iii | Par Amour Playlist
1 | The Proposition
2 | The Documents
3 | When Do We Start?
4 | Playing With Fire
5 | Rescue A Prince
6 | Christmas Candy
7 | White Wedding Cake
8 | A Day To Remember
9 | His Favorite Par Amour
10 | Happy New Year
11 | Moth to a Flame
12 | Friend and Friend
13 | Taken to Bed
14 | Is It Working?
15 | Collect Your Man
16 | Not of This World
17 | Total Bliss
18 | Now It's Over
19 | Clientele
20 | Taught Him to Love
21 | Screaming His Name
22 | The Real Deal
23 | A New Friendship
24 | Join Me
25 | Valentine's Day
26 | Together-Together
27 | Shacking Up
28 | Too Good To Be True
29 | Tears of Worry
30 | One of Her Shooters
31 | Room 128
32 | Time To Come Clean
33 | He Left
34 | Someone I'd Like You To Meet
36 | March Has Come
37 | Good Night, Baby πŸ‘…
38 | A Little Baby Girl
39 | I Hate You Too, Baby
40 | Par Amour
iv | Final Author's Note
v | Character's Q & A
vii | Playlist Narrative

35 | I Want You To Go

1K 67 5
By AfroArmyGirl

They were on the subway when Taehyung's phone rang.

While he talked on the phone, Jungkook was watching him intently. He wasn't ready to jump back into his arms, but Taehyung was stunningly handsome. And with the gun and the badge...

Do I have a cop kink?

"That was your dad on the phone. I texted him once I found you. He wants the two of us to meet him at his house. He says it's some final debriefing. He has news from the private investigator," Taehyung explained.

"Does my dad know that you're a detective?" He asked.

"No," he answered. "Not yet. I plan to tell him soon. I would appreciate it if you allowed me to tell him. He needs to hear it from me."

"Sure."

Why don't you keep lying to him like you did to me?

They got off the subway and then took an Uber to his parent's house. His mom greeted him at the door and hugged him tightly. She was basically squeezing him.

"Oh my God, Kook! I was so worried. I thought that those monsters had gotten to you," Mrs. Jeon expressed.

"Mom, they got caught. I'm fine," Jungkook said, trying to calm his mother's nerves.

"Sweetie, where have you been? We've been trying to reach you," his mother asked.

"I've been out and about. Just enjoying my day-playing hooky from work," he said while putting on a fake smile.

"And thank God for Taehyung for finding you," Mrs. Jeon said as she gave Taehyung a side hug.

"Yeah. Thank God for him," Jungkook uttered barely over a whisper. Taehyung caught his sarcastic tone.

He kept his eyes on him. He knew Jungkook was still angry.

Seojun had stepped out of his home office along with the PI and joined them in the massive living area. He asked everyone to have a seat.

"So glad to see you're safe Jungkook. And thanks to you, Taehyung, for finding him. His mother was a mess earlier when we couldn't reach him," Seojun said.

"No problem at all," Taehyung said.

"Well, I've invited the detective to join us. He's on his way. We will just start with what he already knows and will continue once he gets here," Seojun suggested.

The private investigator began to reveal what he had found. "As you may know, I've been looking into the short and long-listed guys from the agencies. A name popped up frequently. This guy's name was Anderson. Seojun and I both figured at first that this was the guy who was harassing Mr. Jeon here. Turned out, of course, he wasn't. But the name kept popping up."

He continued, "So I started trailing a guy named Daejung. I believe we now know him as Sehun. Well, Sehun was a newbie. I couldn't figure out why he was working for the agency but didn't seem to mind that he didn't get many jobs. And then, we found that he was associated with this Anderson person."

There was a doorbell ring and the lead detective was let in.

"Ah, the detective is here just in time. He can fill us in on the rest," the PI said.

"Hello, everyone, sorry I'm late," the detective said.

Taehyung decided that right now was the time to speak. He whispered to Jungkook, "Like I said earlier babe, there's someone I'd like for you to meet."

"Right now? I know all of these people," he whispered back.

"Well, not really," he replied. He stood with Jungkook and walked toward the detective who was taking his wet umbrella and placing it on the side of the front entry way.

Tae shook Yoongi's hand. Still speaking barely above a hush, he said "Jungkook, I'd like for you to meet my boss, Detective Min, or Yoongi as I've been calling him."

What the fuck?

"Wait, this guy is your friend and boss, Yoongi?" He asked?

"Yes," Taehyung answered. "But please keep your voice down. No one else can know of our connection. Not even your family."

Everyone else was involved in a conversation as the couple and Yoongi looked to be whispering about something. Mr. Jeon noticed that Yoongi shook Jungkook's hand. But he couldn't tell what their separate conversation was about.

"But you're the detective that was working on this stalker business, Kook said.

"Yes," both men said simultaneously.

"So, you knew each other all along?" He asked Taehyung.

"Yes."

"Stop fucking saying yes Taehyung and explain," He screamed. His mother heard him and rushed to his side to calm him.

Jungkook didn't know what to think of all of this. He had too much on his mind to process more news. Yoongi was the lead detective and also Taehyung's boss. And now that he knows, it still has to be kept a secret. Even from his dad and the rest of the family.

This whole stalking situation didn't make sense to him either.

Jungkook had so many follow-up questions, he didn't know where to begin. Why did they have to hide the fact that Jungkook was being stalked? Was it because his dad didn't want the public to know that he used escorts? Jungkook believed that the majority of their constituents had heard of his lifestyle. There must be something else that his dad was hiding. Jungkook felt that both he and Taehyung were keeping secrets. And Jungkook didn't want any part of it.

"I'd like to be excused. I don't want to hear any more of this debriefing or whatever you all are calling it. I'm gonna debrief my ass home," Jungkook said as he started towards the door. Taehyung followed him.

"Hey, I know you're upset with me, but can I please just go with you and make sure you get home ok?" Taehyung asked.

"Do whatever you want," he said not even saying goodbye to his mom.

It was a quiet Uber ride. Jungkook had been using Uber since he no longer needed the bulletproof SUVs.

Once he made it into his apartment, he went to the fridge to grab a beer. Actually, the beers were Taehyung's. He always stocked up on his favorite German brand.

"Are you drinking alcohol?" Tae asked.

"Is that a real question? You see the beer in my hand. You know it has alcohol in it because you bought the damn beer. I mean you're a detective. Check the clues and then tell me whether you think I'm drinking a beer or not," he answered icily.

"Isn't alcohol bad for the baby?" Tae asked.

He looked befuddled. Jungkook had forgotten for a few minutes that he was even pregnant.

"I mean, I'm not trying to tell you what to do but it could harm the unborn child. I read a report online," he added.

Kook was just staring at him with a blank look.

"But go ahead and have a drink baby, if it will calm your nerves." He saw that he was anxious.

He put the beer down and sat on the couch. He was stressed and his anxiety was taking over his senses. He started breathing heavily.

Taehyung sat next to him. He rubbed his back gently. "Take slow deep breaths, Jungkook."

He started to inhale and exhale.

Taehyung gently, ran his fingers through his hair, removing stray strands from his face. He was starting to calm down.

"Whenever you're ready, we can talk things out, ok? It doesn't have to be tonight. It can be whenever you want. I'm here for you," Taehyung said, trying to encourage him.

In the past when Jungkook was faced with tough decisions or going through something traumatic, he never talked it out. He would simply call his personal and the sex would help clear his head or help him to avoid the problem.

He wiped his tears away that had formed and looked up at Taehyung.

He asked, "Are you really here for me?"

"Of course," he reassured him.

He moved with a swiftness as he rolled onto his lap and straddled him. He grabbed his head and brought it closer to his and started to kiss him.

"Wait, Jungkook. What are you doing?"

"You said you're here for me right? I want to have sex." He stood and was already getting himself undressed.

"Right now? I don't think it's a good time," he stated. "Maybe we could talk first."

"I'm tired of talking. If you want to be here for me, then be here for me. I want to fuck. That's what I want."

"Why? So you can avoid talking to me?"

🔥🔥🔥

Jungkook didn't answer. He bent down and started stroking his hardening cock through his jeans.

Tae threw his head back as the pleasure started to overtake him. Kook unzipped his pants and his silk underwear was revealed. His hardened member twitched when he started rubbing him, stroking his silk boxers.

"Jungkook, please. Let's not do this. We really need to— Arghhh! Fuck!" Jungkook had started to lick the outside of his boxers. He could feel his tongue on his tip which was still covered in the silk fabric. Pre-cum was already leaking from his now fully hardened dick.

Jungkook reached for his zipper and slid it down some more. Then he started pulling on his jeans, motioning for him to raise his ass so he could take them off. He was bare-assed sitting on his couch. He straddled him and started unbuttoning his shirt. Then he pulled it off of him. He pulled off his boots and socks. Jungkook wanted him fully naked.

He didn't know a lot about talking things out but he knew this. Lust. Seduction. Desire.

Jungkook then got down on his knees on the floor. He put his head between his legs and kissed him and left love marks as he worked his way up to his cock. He smelled delicious. There was a mixture of his expensive cologne and a fancy bar soap he used. He could spend the whole afternoon just pleasuring himself by kissing him all over.

Taehyung surprised him by lifting him and causing him to straddle him once more so that he could kiss him. Their tongues caressed each other and soon all that could be heard were soft kisses and moans.

Taehyung lifted himself off of the couch along with Jungkook who wrapped his legs around his waist. They head toward the master bedroom. Taehyung laid him down on the bed, gently. He toppled him and kissed him on the lips. He then moved down to his neck and left wet kisses there. With his fingers, he pulled at his nipples, twisting them.

Jungkook gasped.

After twisting them, he licked them and flicked them with his tongue, leaving them hard and wet. He ran his tongue through Jungkook's six-pack and listened to him moan as he started squirming. Taehyung knew Jungkook was now ready to feel him.

Taehyung flipped them to where Taehyung was on his back on the bed and Kook was on top. He pulled Kook's arms to twist him around where his ass was facing Taehyung. Jungkook bent down and kissed the tip of Taehyung's dick. He started stroking him and bent down to take him into his mouth.

Taehyung grabbed his ass and brought it closer to his face. Taehyung loved Jungkook's ass. It was round and tight and fit perfectly in his hands. He spread his cheeks and licked his crack from his balls to his beautiful hole.

Jungkook moaned out his name while gagging on his dick. Taehyung kept licking and then started to suck on the rim to loosen him. They were both sucking on each other for dear life. Taehyung was torturing his entrance with his tongue. Jungkook was bobbing up and down on Taehyung's dick, moaning with enjoyment. They both ate each other like they were taking in a meal after a long fast. Licks, sucks, tongue-circling, and slurps. Over and over again.

Taehyung ended their 69 action by flipping them again to topple Kook. He reached over to the side of the bed and snatched the lube off of the side table. He covered his fingers and his length with it. Looking into Jungkook's eyes, he spread his legs using his knees and used his fingers to prep him.

He then pointed his tip at his entrance. He knelt his head down to kiss him and while their tongues did the tango, he entered him. Slowly and deliciously.

"Arrgh..." Jungkook cried out. It felt like Taehyung's dick was splitting him into two. He thought he'd be used to this feeling by now, but no. Tae's size seemed like it got bigger and bigger each time.

"Fuck, I love this tight ass baby," Taehyung breathed out. Jungkook's walls were tight around him and he was so warm. He felt if he moved just a little, he would cum. So he gave them both time to adjust, Jungkook to adjust to his size, and himself a chance to will his orgasm away for the time being.

"Please fuck me now Tae," Jungkook uttered. He needed this. He needed his former personal to fuck him hard. He wanted Tae to fuck him until he forgot about the stalkers. He wanted to forget about being pregnant. He wanted to cum so hard that he'd forget that the man he was in love with lied to him. So, he begged him to fuck him.

Taehyung started to move in and out of him. He sped up some and Jungkook started circling his ass and meeting each thrust. Taehyung pounded into him making Jungkook tear up as he hit his prostate mercilessly.

"Ahhhh, shit Tae!" Jungkook screamed. The pleasure was already taking him over. But before he could cum, Taehyung slowed down and pulled out of him.

"Turn over for me baby," Taehyung directed in that sultry deep bedroom voice. Jungkook could've cum just listening to his voice.

He turned over like he was told. Taehyung spread his legs open and entered him again. It didn't take long for him to start pounding him like a madman again. This angle gave him perfect access to his G-spot.

Taehyung wouldn't let up as he put both his hands on the headboard for balance and concentrated all of his efforts on riding Jungkook. Hard. Like a fucking animal. Jungkook was screaming his name over and over at this point. The furniture in the room played audience to the skin-slapping, screams, screeching of the mattresses, and bumping of the headboards.

Jungkook's tightly toned legs started quivering at Tae's assault and he was trying to scream out in ecstasy but his mind couldn't form the right words. It was all jibberish as if he were speaking in unknown tongues. As Tae rode him his body started to cave. He came hard as his lover pounded him erratically, finding his own release. Taehyung's body also caved and landed on top of the man he loved. The man he had lied to. The man who may be miraculously carrying his child.

They flipped over and lay side by side, trying to catch their breaths.

💥💥💥

After a while of low breaths and silence, Taehyung reached over and rubbed Jungkook's bottom lip with his thumb. He sat up on his elbow and watched Jungkook collect his breath and his thoughts.

"Baby, I'm sorry for keeping the truth from you. Please believe me. I didn't mean to hurt you or deceive you. Jungkook, I love you."

"Taehyung?"

"Yeah?" Taehyung answered, expecting to hear 'I love you too.'

"Taehyung, I want you to go."

A/N
It's really toxic to have sex instead of talking things out, but that's the way it's going down with these two.

Will they recover?

Next | March Has Come

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 10.8K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
140K 4.7K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
510K 22.5K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...