Butterfly Effect (Kyle's Lost...

By Femboyforce

TRANS MASC READER Is there a point to this story? No idea, just felt like writing it. This is not my first b... More

Leaving Home
The Guys
Video Games
Rich
Teacher
A-Rival
It's all so Incredibly Loud.
Identity
Twinning
Friendships
Intolerance Will Not Be Tolerated
PE
Tutor
Professor Chaos
Biggest Day of My Life
Smiling at my Reflection
Mondays, am I right?
Butterfly Effect
NEWS
Hallows Eve
Exhausted
I'm so sorry
The Broflovski's
Boyfriends
Marry Me (END)
UPDATE
Truth or Dare (PART ONE)
Truth or Dare (PART TWO)
Truth or Dare (PART THREE)

A/n

145 8 0
By Femboyforce

So, I arrived to South Park on the second of August, I hung out with the guys and played Super Smash Bros all day on the fifth. It is now the seventh and A/n is blowing up my phone. Calling me at fucking midnight, interrupting my sleep. He's either forgotten I'm in fucking Colorado or he's being a dick on purpose.

My bet is on both.

It's now seven in the morning, it would be night-time for him. I was up since six reading his texts, I'm now outside on a walk and contemplating whether or not to call him.

I finally decided I should. If I don't he'll go to bed then blow up my phone in thirteen hours when he wakes up. The phone rings for a while, and as the phone is about the stop ringing he finally picks up.

"So you finally decide to talk." Of course, that's the first thing to come out of his mouth.

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? I moved across the world you fucking asshole! I'm allowed to be busy for a few fucking days! Meanwhile, you weren't talking to me for three fucking weeks! So don't pull that shit with me!" I exclaim, trying my best to keep my voice low as to not wake anyone while I walk through the neighbourhood.

"Oh so you're allowed to be busy but I'm not?"

"You're fucking kidding me right? I messaged maybe once a day when you stopped talking to me for THREE FUCKING WEEKS! I move across the globe and you spam me with fifty texts and ten calls every day for five days accusing me of cheating on you! You knew what day I was moving! You knew it would be hard for me and you made it FUCKING WORSE! So don't pull that shit with me!"

"Ugh, call me back when you're not being a bitch." A/n goes to hang up, thinking he can get the final word in but I'm not having that shit.

"Hang up and we're done." My words stop him, I can hear his breathing through the speaker.

"You don't mean that-"

"Yes, I do. I won't be treated this way. If you hang up on me we're done and I'm cancelling your flight here."

"Babe, no I'm sorry-"

"Sorry, for what exactly? Sorry for being a dick or sorry you can't get away with it?"

"I'm sorry for being a dick. It's just I have been really busy lately and under a lot of stress. I realised it was past the date you moved and not only did I forget to text you before you left home, but I forgot to see you off at the airport. I'm an hour's drive away from the airport and I forgot. The thought of not seeing you until the twenty-fourth when I was supposed to see you before you left pissed me off and I took it out on you. I'm so sorry Y/n. I failed you and instead of apologising, I got angry at you. That isn't fair on you and I'm sorry."

His words seem genuine and against my better judgement, my heart melts, my face warms and I forgive him, again. "I forgive you and hey, you'll be seeing me in what? Two weeks and three days? If you want you can call me every night, that'll be the morning for me. So I can say goodnight to you and you can say good morning to me."

I can hear him chuckle through the phone, his laugh is like a beautiful melody to me. "I'll set an alarm for it. Can't wait to see you,"

"I'll be counting down the days."

"I love you."

"I love you too," At my words, he hangs up the phone, he needs his sleep and I need to get my day started. My walk became a fifteen-minute jog around the neighbourhood, when I'm done I open the garage door to reveal the now-finished gym.

I wrap my hands and ask Alexa to play the Spotify playlist I created on my iPad called "Violence" It's full of all my favourite hype songs that would all fit in a fight scene soundtrack.

"Now playing Tantrum by Ashniko" (If you have another song in mind you can go with that, this is just a suggestion so you get the vibe)

I spend a good thirty minutes practising before spending ten minutes working arms, ten minutes working legs, ten minutes working abs and repeat.

The workout I have is intense but I don't do it daily. I do this one day and then dance the next. It's a great way to ensure I don't overwork my muscles and I can always afford to skip a day if needed.

On non-school days I intend to work out from 8:30 am to 10:00 am every day. On school days I'll be working out from 6:00 am to 7:30 am. I enjoy working out in the mornings, it gets it out of the way so I don't have to deal with it later.

Since I started working out earlier today than usual I stop at 9:00 am and head into my room to shower. My bedroom has its own ensuite which was super exciting to learn. My last room was barely big enough to fit my single bed, this room can fit a queen, a desk, a wardrobe and has an ensuite!

My parents took the largest room (Which also has an ensuite), and I took the second largest. Lily has the same sized room as Jake and shares the bathroom in the hallway with him.

There's a half bathroom downstairs for guests to use but my parents still insist on Lily and Jake keeping their bathroom clean for guests which I agree with. Not just for guests but because bathrooms should be the cleanest place in the home, second to the kitchen of course.

A dirty bathroom just feels wrong, sure you have to shit in there but you flush the shit away! I don't want any more germs on me than necessary!

Grabbing a pair of jeans, a shirt, my hoodie and underwear I head into my bathroom to take a shower. Removing my sweaty workout gear and having a nice hot shower is my favourite part of a workout.

I let the water fall over me as I think back on my conversation with A/n and my excitement to see him. I hope everything goes well... I don't know what it is but something tells me things won't go the way I want.

Getting out of the shower I take my time to dry myself off and complete my skincare routine. I like to believe that to be the best I have to feel my best and I feel my best when I care for myself. I know a lot of kids my age don't like to take the time to work out and practice self-care but I do.

It's 9:45 am by the time I'm finished up and downstairs. Lily will be up in an hour, she likes to sleep in and go to bed late. I get that, everyone's circadian rhythm is different.

I grab some cereal that's on the counter and fill a bowl with it, I also grab a spoon, an apple and the milk from the fridge.

When I've got my meal together I sit next to Jake who's on his phone at the table. It looks like he finished his cereal already and was just scrolling through some short-form videos.

"What you watching?" I ask, looking over his shoulder to see what it was, "It's TikTok. My FYP is mainly cosplays and comedians with the odd gaming review here and there" He explains moving slightly so I can better see the thirteen-year-old's screen.

"Neato," I reply, nodding before bringing my attention to the TV that I can just see through the doorway. The news is on and all I can deduct from it is America is fucking weird man. The news here seems so alien to me, almost like a massively dramatised version of the news I got back home.

"What's on the news?" Jake asks, still flicking through his phone. "I have no idea... Something about a 'Mysterion' dude? He looks like a weird combo of Batman, the Riddler and Captain Underpants."

"You're kidding!" Jake exclaims, putting down his phone to see the news for himself, "No way! That's so fucking gay dude."

"Yeah, you would know." I smirk, all the cosplayers on his 'FYP' were guys and sure it could just be because he's a guy and wants inspiration for his cosplays but there's a line.

"Shut up Y/n you know what I mean! If you're gonna walk about playing superheroes at least make a costume that doesn't have Riddler's symbol on your head and fucking underpants." Jake retorts going back to his phone.

"Riddler's gay?" I ask, I read the comics. "Bisexual. Haven't you watched the Gotham series yet? Riddler is amazing, in all honesty, I'm surprised a wanna-be superhero would wear Riddler's symbol. He's one fucked villain." Jake explains and I nod in response, I wonder if the guys have watched Gotham.

I know Leo has, he has a soft spot for villains and in all honesty I do too. My favourite in Marvel is Loki but he's got a great character arc and tends to bend the villain/hero rules. Riddler is my favourite DC villain, his way of fucking shit up is clever and calculated. You gotta appreciate a well-thought-out plan.

Maybe Leo would be up for a Gotham binge?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 2K 21
As the title suggests, these are MCYT oneshots which include at least one trans character Requests open There's some reader insert but that's not the...
50.1K 2.6K 10
This is a short story about a band-obsessed outcasted teen and the handsome barista of the new café. (Cliché, i know. But pfff) Gabe is around his t...
2.2K 85 13
When a weak superhero meets a morally grey supervillain, who shall triumph? The answer may be something none of them had ever expected. Lol this is...
501 9 7
"Doesn't Stan still like Wendy?? Why did he do that?? Is he just making fun of me for being gay?! I knew I should've never came out to him!" I use...