Against All Odds || Fuyuhiko...

By PekosReplacement

Y/N Y/L/N, the Ultimate Poet, is the 17th student of this year's Hope's Peak Academy class. As the terror of... More

DISCLAIMER
Y/n's Outfit
WARNING
Prologue
Unfamiliar Classmates
From One Place To Another
Mysterious People
Rain or Shine
The Beginning Of Despair
Company
Compromising Positions
An Important Discussion
I Ranked Characters
Ticking Timer
Private Investigating
I figured it out!
Empty Threats
Book Playlist
Two-Man Comedy
Bitter Truth
We All Are
Party Planning
What's Best For You and Me
The Big Night Part 1
The Big Night Part 2
The Big Night Part 3
Hold Me
Nothing Happened
Outfit Options
What Happened to Byakuya Togami
Let's Talk
Down, Down, Down
Trial of Togami's Death Part 1
Trial of Togami's Death Part 2
Trial of Togami's Death Part 3
You Were Right
Here Comes Dawn
It Can Wait
Case of the Missing Psycho
Close Call (literally just a smut chapter)
Beach House
The Ruins
Figure it Out
The New... Motive?
I'm sorry I had to.....
Headcanons
Exposed
I have question
Smutshots Open
A Difference in Itself
Author's Message
New Cover and Name Coming Soon!!!
NTIEGIUEYGUREYG
Over-Protective
One in The Same
I MADE MYSELF A SPRITE
Fuyu, this u?
Keep It To Myself
Permanent Supervision
Just Grabbing Some Stuff
Cosplay Dump 👀
Missing Memories
Woke Up Alone
Author's Note
Question?
New Cover Again
Morning Disagreements
Possible MAP???
Girl Plans
A Couple of Perverts
Wait... WHO!?
A Needed Break
What Happened to Mahiru Koizumi
Tell me you Didnt
UMMMMMMM YES
BROO
Its Not Breaking The Rules
Discreet Gameplay
Discreet Gameplay Part 2
Discreet Gameplay Part 3
Midnight
Imma just-
Where It Begins
SPRITE SHOWCASE CUZ WHY NOT
Trial of Koizumi's Death Part 1
Trial of Koizumi's Death Part 2
Trial of Koizumi's Death Part 3
More NSFW Headcanons
AHHHHHHH IM SORRY
Trial of Koizumi's Death Part 4
Trial of Koizumi's Death Part 5
Trial of Koizumi's Death Part 6
Trial of Koizumi's Death Part 7
Trial of Koizumi's Death Part 8
Trial of Koizumi's Death Part 9
Author's Note

The Morning After

338 13 33
By PekosReplacement

*Ding dong bing bong*

"Ahem! Hope's Peak Academy Executive Committee has an announcement to make... Goooooodmorning everyone! Look's like today is gonna be another perfect, tropical day! Now then, let's show some enthusiasm and make sure to give it our all today!"

*crackkkle*

   You let out a quiet groan, rolling over under the blankets of the bed and blinking open your eyes. It was only the second morning and you had already gotten sick of hearing Monokuma's morning announcement. 

  Squeezing your eyes shut, you rolled over again to your original position, holding the edge of the blanket over your face. You had to admit, whatever this was smelled good. It was like someone had just washed the bedding, with the perfect scent of detergent. 

Your brows furrowed. No, it didn't smell like detergent. It smelled more like cologne. And it was a good smelling cologne, not too strong and not too weak. It was oddly familiar, like you had spent years around the scent. It swept a strange calmness over you, and you welcomed it with a smile playing on your lips.

Suddenly, an arm wrapped around your waist, pulling your body closer to them. Your eyes shot open, only to come face to face with a sleeping Fuyuhiko. This was the first time you had seen him without some kind of scowl or disappointed expression, and it was also the first time you had seen him without the entirety of his suit's attire. He was down to his white dress shirt, the top few buttons undone and his tie loosely wrapped around his collar, nearly falling off of him as he adjusted himself to rest his chin on the top of your head.

Your eyes shot around the room, trying to look anywhere except his bare chest. You had to find a way to get up without waking him. You took a deep breath, taking a moment to raise your arm and grab his hand, lifting it off of your waist slowly before resting it between the two of you on the bedding. 

You froze for a moment, a low and quiet groan leaving Fuyuhiko as he adjusted himself, luckily keeping his arm on the bed.

But, he was still resting his head on top of yours. You lifted your hips, in hopes to make this an easier manoeuvre as you moved your head away from his, earning yourself a groan from the boy as he knitted his brows together and moved his head further down the pillow.

And with that, you slipped out of his hold, standing up from the bed.

"Hmm..." you hummed, looking around the room before making your way over to a full-size mirror on one of the walls.

Examining yourself, you let out a sigh. You had apparently discarded your hoodie at some point, and apparently your skirt, shoes, and tights as well because you were instead wearing a rather oversized dress shirt and oversized shorts.

You rolled up the sleeve of the shirt, running your fingers across your graze wound and sucking in a breath as pain seared through your arm. It wasn't as bad as usual, so at least it was healing.

Pressing your lips together, you rolled the sleeve back down and glanced at the boy from the mirror. He was sleeping soundly, sprawled out across the bed as soft and quiet snores left his body.

And as you had been gazing at the boy from your place in the mirror, you remembered what had happened the night before.

---

"You need to get some sleep," You murmured, blinking slowly at the droopy-eyed boy. "You're tired. Go back to your cottage."

The blonde boy had stayed beside you since he stopped you from the attempted murder, refusing to leave. The rain had kept falling and was currently still doing so.

Fuyuhiko shook his head, scratching the back of his neck. "No, it's fine. You shouldn't be alone."

"But you need sleep."

"But I'm not let you out of my sight."

"You're gonna have to."

"Like hell."

"Fine," you huffed, running your fingers through your knotted hair. "Then what do you suggest?"

He stopped walking, humming in thought. You noticed that he was no longer beside you and turned around.

"Come back to my cottage with me," He blurted.

Huh? What in the world?

Fuyuhiko shrugged as he took notice of your dumbfounded expression, and he looked away with a red face of his own. "Don't take it personally, alright, dumbass? I-It's just the smartest thing to do. You want me to sleep, and I don't want to leave you by yourself."

---

 That's what had happened. Well, at least, that's what you remembered. You had agreed, knowing all too well that the Yakuza wouldn't compromise any further than that.

He had volunteered to sleep on the floor, and you couldn't convince him not too. So, after he lent you some clothes due to your own being soaked in rainwater, you clambered into the bed and he made himself a pallet on the floor.

You blinked slowly, your eyes examining the pallet on the floor before returning to Fuyuhiko's sleeping body. You remembered him climbing into the bed with you around what you assumed was maybe four o'clock. 

For some reason, when he did so, you hadn't resisted him pulling you into his chest and wrapping his arms around you, just as he did a few moments ago when you had woken up.

He felt so familiar, and you just couldn't figure out why. You felt a smile playing on your lips as you turned and made your way to the bed, gently sitting on the edge of it and gazing down at the boy. 

You raised a hand, running your fingers gently through the buzz of his hair, your nails gently scraping against his scalp and you felt him relax beneath you.

But this couldn't last forever, and you knew that. And so, your hand retreated from his buzzcut hair and lowered back to your side. 

None of this could last forever, as peaceful as this moment was. And so, not bothering to change out of his clothes, you stood and grabbed your own from the floor before slipping on your shoes.

You patted the pockets of your hoodie, in search for your key. 

Only problem was... there was no key. You froze, your eyes widening in panic. No, you were sure you had put it in there last night after you left your cottage-

"Looking for this?" A rough voice from behind you piped up.

You swivelled your head around, seeing a yawning Fuyuhiko rubbing his eyes with one hand and holding your cottage key in the other. With wide eyes, you lunged at him, reaching your hand out for key.

He shot back, standing from the bed and holding the key far behind him as he held you back with his free hand.

"Give me that!" You shouted.

He furrowed his brows, narrowing his eyes as he spoke. "No, Y/n. You're not leaving my sight for a while after what you almost did last night."

You scoffed, twirling yourself around in his hold and pushing him to ground, grabbing the key as it flew form his hand. "Fuck you!"

"Damn it," he cursed, standing and pushing you against the wall with a hand on either side of your head. "Stop being so stubborn, dumbass!"

"I need my key!"

He snatched the key away, glaring at you with a cold gaze. "No."

You couldn't muster up any words to respond, and the two of you glared at each other in pure fury. He sighed, stepping back and sitting down on the edge of his bed. 

"I'm sorry, Y/n. But I'm not risking you doing something like that again and getting executed."

For some odd reason, you couldn't argue. The only thing that came out of your mouth was a sigh. "So... what now?"

"Now?" He asked. You nodded and a sly grin played on Fuyuhiko's lips as he stood up and approached you once more, backing you against the wall for the second time in the past five minutes. "Let's see... Now, now, now....., you're sleeping in here from now on."

"What!?" He couldn't be serious... right?

He nodded. 

Oh.

He's serious.

"B-but what about my clothes? A-and my books and notebooks! And my writing stuff!? You don't wanna-"

"Relax. I'll stop by later today and get that under control."

"So, what? I just don't have access to my own cottage now?"

"Mmmmm...." He hummed in thought, tilting his head from side to side. "I wouldn't call it that. After all, this is your cottage now. Sorry, I mean... our cottage."

You opened your mouth to protest but apparently at some point during the argument, he had pulled on his shoes and his blazer. 

He chuckled, buttoning up his dress shirt all the way and fixing his tie. "No more talking. The others are waiting for you."

You couldn't get any words out of your mouth as he raised your key and teasingly tossed it in the air before catching it again, and leaving the cottage as he shut the door behind him with a sinister smile.

... Oh god, he actually did that...

You stood there with a dumbfounded expression, unable to peel your eyes from the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123 1 6
TW: Su!c!de, ableism, selfh*rm, s/a, homophobia, swearings I won't do TW when the subject are being brought so it doesn't spoil the story so if you'r...
448K 11.2K 54
[F/N] [L/N], the Ultimate Assassin. Emotionless, cold, numb. Musn't have friends. She has been raised in an assassin gang, after the exact same group...
482K 11.5K 28
You have been accepted into Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Psychologist, but when you meet a certain despair obsessed girl and become trapped in...
191K 6.9K 40
Warning: Huge spoilers and embarrassing grammar errors Disclaimer: At some point, it will be able to be read as gender neutral with few hints that ma...