|| MAFIA'S CRUEL LOVE || J.JK...

By HaseenaChaudhry0

Y/n: j-jungkook please I beg you.. let me go I don't want to marry you..pl-please."she kneel infront of him a... More

INTRODUCTION
TRAILER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
PROLOGUE
INTRODUCTION 2
Season 2 | Chapter 1
Season 2 | Chapter 2
Season 2 | Chapter 3
Season 2 | Chapter 4
Season 2 | Chapter 5
Season 2 | Chapter 6
Season 2 | Chapter 7
Season 2 | Chapter 8
Season 2 | Chapter 9
Season 2 | Chapter 10
Season 2 | Chapter 11
Season 2 | Chapter 12
Season 2 | Chapter 13
Season 2 | Chapter 14
Season 2 | Final

Chapter 18

4K 100 8
By HaseenaChaudhry0

*****

_________________________________________

___

Jungkook pov.

I walked in the corridor of Yn's apartment while smiling to myself thinking that I'll spend night with her, I didn't inform her because I wanted to surprise her.

I comb my hair with my hands before knocking on her door but furrowed when I didn't hear any response.

I knock again but same like before she didn't open the door, I looked at her doorlock and sighed, I didn't know the password of her lock. I took my mobile from my pocket to call her but just then someone came outside from the apartment that was behind me. It was an old-lady.

??? : who are you...I never see you here before??

Jk: I'm looking for Yn ajumma...

???: Ahh..yn....yes...I know her she's a very sweet girl...but who are you?

Jk: I'm her boyfriend

???: Woahh...I didn't that yn have a handsome boyfriend like you... But she's not here son...

Jk: wait what....have you seen her??

??? : As I remember....She was dressed, looked like she was going in some kind of party but I'm not sure son....

Jk: thank you ajumma

I nodded slightly at her and dialled that moron of guard who was supposed to informed me wherever yn goes.

_____

OTP

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU

" S-sir my wife was i-in labor i-i had to bring her t-to the hospital"

YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SH!T HOW DARE GO AGAINST MY FUCKING ORDER

" s-sir pl-please

SHUT THE FUCK UP

I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU

"si-sir pl-please I h-have a fam-family"

PREPARED YOUR FUCKING GRAVE MOTHERFU#KER

Call Ended

_____________________

I hang up the phone, feeling like I was gonna to explored as i was losing my temper. I texted namjoon to tortured that fucker for disobeying my order along with his family, I don't fucking care even if I have to kill his newborn baby. Whoever mess with me just make their steps in hell. And now its was my princess turn, she left without even minding to inform her boyfriend, now she has to face the consequences.

___

//Meanwhile...

Everyone clapped when Taeyeon one of Siya and Yn's colleague, cut the cake while she smiled brightly looking at everyone who joined her in that celebration.

" Lord have mercy, how someone can be this beautiful" Taeyeon's brother Taeyang said while his stares was on Siya who was looking stunning in that red dress she was wearing.

Siya who blushed by Taeyang's compliment.

Taeyeon : heyy what about me??? * As she was glaring at her brother.*

Yn: yahh how can you not give a compliment to our birthday girl.....

Taeyang: what compliment??and to who? To this ugly bitch..tskk...no thanks.*he playfully roll his eyes at Taeyeon which in return she give him a punch on his arm while Taeyang who was dramatically fake crying.* Tskk what an actor I thought.

Alex : "Yahhh Taeyang....stop ruining our sights with your ugly crying 😂" Alex who work in progaming department said in a mocking way which made all of us laugh at Taeyang. " Haha...and btw yn you're looking darn hot today".

I look at my attire then at him while nodding.

Yn : siya and I went shopping today, she actually choose this dress for me....

Siya : yeah this bitch didn't wanted to come to the party....

Yn : it's not like that but I just-

Siya: "Ohhh sweetheart.....just say that you wanted to spent with your boyfriend" she tease you.

Suddenly I remembered about Jungkook hearing Siya, I completely forgot about him 'shit' I didn't get the chance to tell him as I directly went shopping with Siya.

But he didn't inform about that he wants to meet me today, I think there's no need to disturb him at this time. I looked at Taeyeon who was opening Champaign and everyone shouted cheering her.

Actually the reason why I didn't wanted to came to the party was because last time I went to a club, the next day I found myself in a stranger's penthouse.

Alex : heyy what are you doing here ...come on let's get some drinks...

He dragged me with him and passed me a drink which I was hesitant to drink beacause I knew that I have low alcohol tolerance but I saw that they finished the whole glass so easily just in second.

Taeyeon: what are you waiting for, yn ?...

I looked at my glass and glanced at them who picked one more glass, 'I sighed' and decided to enjoy without thinking about the consequences.

I closed my eyes and gulped the whole glass in one go and felt burning sensation in my throat, I opened my eyes, putting the glass aside and Taeyeon passed me one more which I denied while shaking my head.

Yn : No it's enough

Taeyeon: ohh come on yn... it's not even that strong ... don't worry..

____

After a while I could feel myself getting heat, I had taken more than 14 shots which was making felt dizzy. I looked around and saw few were going out of the VIP area and some were with Taeyeon who were enjoying on the other side.

Siya : heyy guys... let's go outside

Alex : yeahhh...lets get more drinks from the bar too....

Yn: huuh?no..no.. we already drunk enough...

Siya: Ohhh come on yn ....we can't enjoy like this daily.....

Yn: bu-

Alex: no lets goooo...

He said while dragging yn outside with siya.

__

Jungkook pov.

Jungkook stepped inside the club with yoongi and jimin while he was looking around with a poker face.

I called her many times but she didn't pick my calls, my mind was blowing with each passing second... thinking about her being in a party that she didn't tell me neither picking my calls.
Being the mafia king, it was just a piece of cake to track her and as her location showed us that she's in this club. But still I try to call her for the last time but fuck she didn't pick up the call. I was thinking to gave her a chance to apologized but seem like she had to face the consequences.

Yoongi : you're wasting your time dude...she won't pick

I glared at him but as always he seemed unfazed and spoke again triggering me with his taunt.

Yoongi: even if you try hundreds times your girl won't give a darn as she must be enjoying herself somewhere in this club....

He said looking at me with a smirk while drinking the shots that he just ordered.

Jk: Now I understand why Jin want to kill you eveytime you open your fucking mouth....

yoongi: did you say something

I didn't answer him because it'll just waste my time. I had to find yn but where the fuck is she!!! I sighed and looked at jimin who was looking at a certain direction while leaning his head to the side, I raised my eyebrow and he spoke looking into my eyes.

Jimin : look at your back

I looked back and there was a young woman looking in our direction, she was hot and I understand what jimin was planning, I chuckled and looked back at him who wiggled his eyebrow at me.

Jimin: how is she

Jk: jimin...we came here for yn.. not to fuck around....

Jimin: your girl...your problem.....My dick is hard as fuck which needed a pretty pussy to fuck with....so see yahh..

He stood up and went away patting my shoulder. I looked back , he directly approached her whose face lighten up looking at him. I shook my head while smirking and looked infront, there was a woman in black knee length dress sitting a few seats far from me then looked away.

When my eye again moved on her figure, her side was facing me and she was looking other side which made it difficult for me to see her face. She was looking quite similar to yn maybe that's why I was looking at her.

I saw she was taking shots but her hair didn't let me ee her face. I was thinking to ignore her but at the same time I wanted to see her face, she ran her fingers thought her soft black hair making her side profile visible to and my breath got hitched at that view.

Jk: " ....yn ..."

To be continued

_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 8.5K 30
"Y/n-ah...?" "Hm... What is it?" "I'm never letting you go...You... Know that right..?" _ An innocent obsession..... That...
176K 6.9K 62
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
109K 4.7K 34
A Jeon Jungkook fiction. (Book 1) Y/n is a mute girl while A/n is a glamorous one. Both belongs from a mafia family. Jeon Jungkook the king of underw...
62K 2.2K 39
𝔐𝔞𝔣𝔦𝔞 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶 Jungkook: I will make her Mine ONLY MINE, She is gonna be My; My Princess. ONLY MINE TO RUINED AND MINE TO DEVOUR. He...