This Love ✔️

By booklings21

Boring. That is one word to describe Sadie Jefferson's life. She goes to school, is on the honor roll, has tw... More

Introduction
1: This Beginning
2: This Boy
3: This History
4: This Concert
5: This Drunk
6: This House
7: This Game
8: This Phone Call
9: This Precious Jewel
10: This Book
11: This Smoke
12: This Dinner
13: This Invitation
14: This Skill
15: This New Girl
16: This Introduction
17: This Humiliation
18: This Intruder
19: This Advice
20: This Tutoring Session
21: This Hurt
22: This Party
This Feeling
This Body
This News
This Illness
This Captor
This Kiss
This Confession
This Friend
This Band
This Stranger
This Singer
This Bite
This French Fry
This Cold Shoulder
This Middle Finger
This Story
This Warning
40: This Mother
This Partner
This Adventure
This Dirty Text
This Wake Up Call
This Cock-a-doodle-doo
This Heartbreak
This Verb
This Explanation
This Insight Part 1
50: This Insight Part 2
This Acknowlegment
This Backstory
This Loss
This Labyrinth
This Thing He Carries
This Murdering House Fly
This Awakening
This Photo Shoot
This Song
This Secret I Keep
This Christmas
This Truth
This New Years
This New Schedule
This Goodbye
This Missing Person
This Surprise
This Present
70: This Brother
This Birthday
This Hot Lawyer (Sarah's POV)
I'm Begging You
This Letter
This Dream
This Jail Break
76: This Final Goodbye
This Epilogue
This Note
Bash's Pov 1
Bash's POV 2
Bash's POV 3
Xmas Bonus Chapter Part 1
Xmas Bonus Chapter Part 2
Xmas Bonus Chapter Part 3
Xmas Bonus Chapter Part 4
Bash's POV 4
Cameo

60: This Drunken Confession

156K 4.9K 5.2K
By booklings21

Be prepared...

"Baby!" Lucas sweeps me into his arms as soon as he opens the front door. I laugh as he twirls us around on his front porch.

"Lucas put me down," I laugh, "I'm wearing a dress, I think I'm flashing all your neighbors."

Lucas sets me down, his arms still wrapped tightly around my waist. "But you can only flash me," he says with an adorable pout. I'm in love with his attire, a wine red sweater over tan pants with black vans. He really knows how to dress, but then again anything looks good on him .

"Exactly why I don't want to flash all your neighbors."

"I see." He leans down to give me a sweet kiss, something that I'm still not used to.

"Let's go inside," I murmur before he kisses me again. "You're parents are probably peeking out the window Lucas," I say breathlessly.

Eventually he pulls away, only after I'm flushed and wanting more. "You're probably right," he sighs in disappointment. He takes my hand and prepares to open his front door. "Ready to have a horrible night?"

"Lucas," I scold before he opens the door and ushers us in.

"Sadie is that you?" Grace calls from the kitchen.

"No Ma," Lucas hollers back, "it's my other girlfriend, Stacy. You're getting confused."

Grace appears in the entry way, a bright smile on her face and an apron over her nice and ironed dress.

"Sadie sweetie," she exclaims, pulling me into a tight hug. "It's so good to see you! Excuse my boy for being such a-"

"Outstanding, handsome, wonderful, amazing man?" Lucas finishes for her, wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me to his side as much as he can.

"Sure honey," she teases. Turning to me she says with utmost sincerity, "Thank you so much for doing this for me tonight. It means the world to me."

"I'm happy to," I assure, planting a hand on Lucas's chest and leaning into him. Grace admires us with a warm smile and wet eyes. "Do you need help with dinner or anything?"

"Oh no," she waves me off. "I have dinner set, why don't you just keep the boys entertained in the family room?"

"I would be happy to," I smile and let Lucas lead me away to the adjacent room where his father is sitting in an arm chair in front of the lit fire place.

"Sadie," David Favero greets, standing up from his seat. He adjusts his suit as he stands, smoothing out the winkles and straightening his tie.

"Hello Mr. Favero," I say with a polite smile. "Thank you for having me."

David hesitates, analyzing his sons hand on the small of my back. "My pleasure."

Since I've started dating Lucas I've had to see his father a lot more than I would prefer. Not only when I look at him do I imagine a drunk version of him and small and beaten Bash next to him, but I also remember what he did to me and Lucas in hopes of getting a raise from my father. Well I hope he knows that my Dad won't ever give him a raise just because I'm dating his son, and if he were I would tell my Dad exactly what his motives are.

But I think David has realized this, how I don't know, but he hasn't spoken about my Dad once nor his work.

I hear a rumbling noise behind me, feet tumbling down the stairs faster than what's considered safe. I know who it is before I turn around partly because I figure it can't be anyone else and because Lucas stiffens beside me.

"Blondie," his voice fills the otherwise silent room.

I slowly turn around, ready to give him a polite and appropriate greeting but am shocked into silence. Before me is not Bash, it's an alien who abducted him and is trying to pretend to be him but is failing miserably.

Not only is he wearing a casual suit which consists of a white button down shirt and dress pants, but his normally long hair that falls in his eyes is combed back with gel. And lest I forget, he took out all his piercings. I haven't noticed how much I loved his lip and eye brow piercings before this moment, but I will myself to stay silent. Although Bash isn't lost forever, his neck tattoo is still visible and I take quiet indulgence in the fact.

"What the hell," Lucas growls beside me, his grip tightening on me with every second.

Bash looks down to his clothes, then back up to me. "Is it too much?"

Words fail to present themselves so instead I shake my head no. Besides, I know when Grace sees him she'll be ecstatic. I think we were all assuming he would wear his underwear or a trash bag to dinner.

"Good," he smiles, his left dimple making an appearance.

"You clean up nicely boy," David comments, sinking back into his chair.

After a pointed look from me Bash mumbles a 'thank you.'

"You clean up nicely too Blondie. I was wondering what was under all the grub and dirt you pig," Bash teases, his eyes sparkling in amusement.

I grant him satisfaction by replying only to ease the tension in the room and ease his obvious nerves. I don't think he notices that I can see the strain in his neck or the way his nails are digging into his left palm.

"It took hours to do this," I wave a hand over my body, "don't question it."

"Let me guess, you had two fashion designers help you."

"Only one of them is a fashion designer, the other is the photographer and usual model."

"What are you guys talking about," Lucas says through clenched teeth. I lead him by the hand to the couch opposite of David. I take notice of the array of alcoholic bottles that stand on the table behind it like a trophy case.

"Bash is aspiring to be a male model," I tease.

"Am not," he argues. Taking the seat on the other side of me, opposite of Lucas. "Your sister just loves me, same with Martino."

"Oh right," I laugh. "Martini wants to marry you by the way. Last night we were bonding over ice cream and boys and we came up with this huge plan for him to turn you gay."

Bash's laugh fills the room, overcrowding the crackling of the fire. "Please assure him that I don't bat for his team."

"I can't make any promises," I sigh.

"Wait," Lucas says to Bash, "you met her sister?"

"Yeah yesterday," Bash answers easily.

"Why?"

Bash shrugs his shoulders, defending Lucas's edgy voice with his armor of steel. "I ran into them at lunch."

"Oh this reminds me," I comment, trying to deflect any oncoming fights with maybe a lie or two. "My sister and her best friend Martino really, really, really want to meet you. They said something about going to the movies and dinner sometime soon as a double date. So please say yes because I really don't want my sister to sit on my face again."

A smile spreads across Lucas's face, his eyes a lot brighter now. "I would love to meet them baby," he whispers before kissing me.

So I might have had to tell him a little lie to make sure his feelings weren't hurt or that he would barrel into Bash with his fists. But it was obviously for a good cause.

"I want to hear more about this dream to be a model Bash," David teases, raising his glass of scotch to his lips. "I thought it was your dream to become a famous singer?"

I swivel my head towards Bash, surprised by the news. "You want to be famous?"

Bash bites his lip a bit before answering, his eyes hardly meeting mine. "It's stupid I know," he mumbles.

"It's not stupid," I assure him. "No dream is ever stupid. I just didn't know that about you, that's all."

His eyes lift up to meet mine and a faint smile finds it's ways onto his lips.

"Well let's be realistic here," David comments. "Only about one in one million people actually become famous, and that's purely due to already being in the limelight and having connections."

"What about people who want to be a professional baseball player," Bash sneers, his eyes drilling into his fathers but his brother takes the blow.

"That's different," Lucas argues, his hand gripping my own. "I actually have people already scouting me. What do you have? Shit nothing."

Bash opens his mouth to bite back and I know that if he does so than this whole night will fall down the drain, so I speak up. "Well I think any dream is worth it, no matter how hard or easy it might be. I mean you guys both want to be famous, I just want to be a teacher. I think that's as easy as it can get."

David thankfully takes the bait. "Ah yes," he says, resting his half empty cup on the arm of the chair. "I remember you tutoring Lucas earlier this year. You were tutoring him weren't you?" He offers us a sickening smirk that parents usually do after they know they've embarrassed their children.

"Dad," Lucas groans while Bash clenches his fists and lifts his angry eyes to his father.

"Of course I was," I respond with a cool smile. "School comes first for me."

He points a chubby finger in my direction. "That's a good answer."

"Thank you." I let out a fake laugh while briefly glancing in Bash's direction. He still looks upset, his eyes blazing in anger which is directed at his father.

Lucas must notice my wandering eyes because he lets go of my hand, placing it instead on my mid-thigh where my dress ends so half of his hand is on my dress while his fingers are painting circles on my bare skin.

"So tell me Sadie," David muses with a deep voice, "Why a history teacher? It's no secret that teachers don't get paid very well so why would you want to be one when you could take over your fathers company?"

"Well for many reasons." I smooth out my skirt and nicely fold my hands in my lap. Although I feel like I'm in a tantalizing job interview I will let David question me only to save his two bickering sons who want to kill each other right now. "One is that I'm not a big fan of marketing like my father or his father was. It's obviously a very time consuming job and a lot of devotion has to go into it but I would rather have my devotion spent on something else."

"Like teaching?"

I nod my head. "Yes, that and starting a family. I want to have a family of my own someday and I would love to be around my children like my Mom has been for me. Now I can't have my Dad's job and watch my children at the same time."

"Well I'll have to accept that because I know you and Lucas will make me wonderful grandchildren."

Instead of the expected response from Lucas which would be groaning and blushed cheeks like myself, he leans over to kiss just below my ear lobe. "We will Dad," he says loud enough for everyone to hear.

Bash shoots up from the couch, anger evident in every pore of his body. "This is-"

"Bash come with me to help Grace, will you?" I interrupt him, jumping up from the couch as well and dragging him away to the hallway.

Once we're a safe distance away from any pearing eyes or ears, he says, "I can't do this Sadie. I'm sorry, I thought I could but I can't. They're too much of assholes for me to stand."

"Please Bash," I beg, taking his hands into my own. "Don't leave."

"I'm about to knock someone out Sadie," Bash grits through his teeth.

"I don't want you to leave me alone here with them." As soon as the words leave my mouth Bash's face morphs from anger into shock. I have to say I'm just as shock as he is by my own words but only because I let them out. I honestly don't want to be here alone with them, especially not after what just happened. I don't even know what to think about that. "Please Bash, I'm begging you."

Bash gently begins to rub circles over my hand, his eyes softening as he looks down to the ground. "Fine," he sighs, "but only for you."

"Thank you," I squeeze his hands. "We'll get through this together okay?"

His eyes lift up to mine and something shines in them, something that I don't have the courage to inquire more into. "Okay," he promises.

"Come on." I smile as I lead him into the kitchen where Grace is running around in.

"Can I help you with anything?" I ask.

"Actually could you possibly set the table. I'm sorry to-" she turns around and is shocked into silence when she sees Bash. I'm sure she doesn't believe it's actually him. "Sebastian," she whispers, her eyes watering immediately.

I look up to see Bash bite his lip where his piercing used to be and cast his eyes down ward. "Hi," he mumbles, squeezing my hand for comfort.

I get so lost in his face, the edges and lines and curves that I don't come back to reality until he's pulling away from me to pick up a stack of plates covered with utensils and folded napkins. "Sure," he says to Grace before disappearing into the dining room.

"Anything else you need help with?" I manage to ask once I face Grace again. I can't tell if my cheeks are red or not or if my chest is pumping up and down. How long was I staring at Bash for?

Her eyes rake over my face for a long silence before she finally answers me, a huge grin splitting her face in two. "Could you make the iced tea?"

"Of course."

I make the tea, letting the silence fill the emptiness in the room. "Where do you want this Mrs. Favero?" I turn to her, the pitcher heavy in my hands.

"Oh you can leave it there, we'll take it out later."

I nod my head in confirmation, ready to offer my assistance with anything else before she speaks up. "You know Sadie," she says to me, though her eyes are trained on Bash who is aimlessly setting the table in the next room over, "I don't think I could ever thank you enough for being such a good friend to Sebastian like this."

She turns back to me as I answer. "Oh you don't have to," I laugh and wave it off but letting my eyes land on Bash anyways, taking in everything about the new him.

"But I do," Grace repeats, "You're the greatest friend he's ever had."

"We're not friends," I say sadly as I remember how he betrayed me and played me as a fool for weeks. "That ship sailed a long time ago."

Grace pauses before she answers and I feel horrible once I turn to her and notice the sadness that has returned to her eyes. "That's a shame," she says softly, "Sebastian really needs somebody like you. I mean you did turn him into this," she looks back to his figure bent over the table as he adjusts the napkins with his tongue sticking out like it's rocket science, "even if it were only for a night. But I appreciate it because it reminds me of who he was when he was just a child, and who he could've grown to be."

Although I feel the hurt of Bash's betrayal freshly in my heart again for the moment, I still think quietly to myself, "I think he's perfect the way he is."

...

Dinner goes surprisingly smoothly, now not as smooth as a cruise down a paved road but more like a trek up a dirt hill which still isn't as bad a ship in a thunder storm.

Nobody fights, or raises their voices, there's a few thrown glares and pointed glances, but mostly just small talk and silence.

However as horrible as the night went I know we did a good job when as I leave Grace offers me the biggest of smiles and hugs and cries quietly as she thanks me repeatedly.

After saying my awkward goodbyes to David and Bash who immediately goes back upstairs to his room, Lucas walks me out to my car, a tense look on his face the entire time.

"What's wrong?" I ask I situate myself behind the driver's seat.

"Nothing," Lucas mutters, turning to go back to his house before changing his mind and turning back to me. "Actually I want to know why you act the way you do to my brother. He hurt you Sadie, he humiliated you and used you and you still sat there and defended him every chance that came your way," Lucas raises his voice.

"Do you want to know why I did that?" I ask softly. "Why I even came here in the first place? For you," I tell him, resting my hand on his cheek. "I thought you would be happy if your Mom was happy so I sat through this whole night next to guy who humiliated me and used me for his own entertainment. And I defended him and did it with a smile on my face because you know what would happen if I didn't? You guys would have gotten into a fight and your Mom would have been so upset that she would have cried and you would have felt terrible. Gosh Lucas," I exhale, "you don't have to worry about me and your brother. I want nothing to do with him, if it were up to me I would have never seen his face again once I started dating you."

"Really?" Lucas asks, his big blue eyes shinning in the moonlight.

"Really." I lean into to kiss him softly.

"Sadie," he murmurs against my lips.

"Yes?"

"I love you."

I pull back to look into his eyes, my heart hammering out of my chest, my palms slick with sweat. I open my mouth to respond, to say something, anything, the one thing that I want to tell him, what I've been wanting to tell him for years now.

I love you.

But I can't, the words freeze in my mouth so I do the only thing I know that doesn't require words but will still get the same message across.

I grab Lucas by the face and crush my lips to his. It doesn't take long for him to respond and when he does I forget everything about myself. I forget who I am, what my name is, where I am, and even who took my virginity and invades my thoughts every second of the day because for this moment I'm completely and utterly lost in Lucas Favero.

Eventually we pull apart after minutes of grabbing and moaning and pulling and the best kiss I've ever had. "I'll take that as ditto," Lucas says against my lips with a smile.

I bite his lip, making him moan once again, and nod my head slowly.

"You don't know how much I want to sneak away tonight so we can be together," he whispers huskily.

My insides warm and I feel giddy at the same time as possible images pop inside my head. "One day," I promise.

"That's too far from now though," he whines. I give him an adorable pout, something I've perfected over the years. "Don't pout, it just makes me want you even more."

"Really?" I smirk. "What else makes you want me?" I run a finger from the top of his jeans up to his throat and back around to his hair which I take a handful of a pull.

"Sadie," he groans, his eyes fluttering close.

No words could express how much I love seeing Lucas affected by me this way. It's the only thing I've been imagining since seventh grade.

With his head pulled back because I still have his hair in my hands, I lean forward and kiss his throat, then the skin behind his ear, then his shoulder. I keep doing this until I find the spot that makes his whole body jerk (right below his jaw) and then I suck and bite and lick and tease and when I pull away he's sporting a huge love bite, courtesy of me.

"Oh fuck," he breathes out and finally loosens his tight hold on my waist.

"Sweet dreams baby," I whisper before I gently push him away from my car and close the door on him. Quickly I turn the key and start the car and off I am, heading for my house laughing all the way.

He's so going to kill me tomorrow.

...

When I get back to my room from having to take a shower and get ready for bed, I find my phone lit up with texts from Bash.

'Comout side.'

'Blondeeeee'

'Bld'

'Pleze'

'.'

'.e3023;ds'

'its drk out her......................'

'cryin'

'can yu si moi'

'?'

'I eat yur kittieeeeeee'

When I see the last text I make a run for the stairs, not caring about waking up my parents or my sister and Martino in the guest bedroom down stairs. I'm only freaked out because I know Bash is drunk and he's probably outside my house right now and that I don't have a cat but my neighbors do.

I swing open my front door, instantly spotting Bash sitting on the steps with my neighbor's cat in his arms.

Once he sees me he smiles and practically throws the cat into the yard. "Sadie," he slurs as he struggles to stand up, falling in the process and exploding into a fit of giggles, his adorable hyena ones might I add.

"Seriously?" I go to help him up, which is probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do. Finally after ten minutes I manage to get him to lean up against the door jam.

"You're pretty," he mumbles, before he makes a raspberry noise with his mouth.

"How much did you have to drink?" I inspect his body, no bruises or blood, just an un tucked button up shirt.

Bash seems to think about it for a while before lifting a finger and saying, "not enough."

"I highly doubt that?" I say as I let him lean into me so I can carry him into my house.

"Big house you."

"You need to be quiet Bash, my family is sleeping," I struggle to say as I lead him up the staircase.

"Mouse as a quiet," he says proudly.

Eventually we reach my room, after having to listen to him speak incoherent sentences for a while.

"Woah, dizzy." Bash sways. I run to wrap my arms around him before he can fall.

"Let's sit you down alright?"

"You," he points to the bed, "stay, he demands before sliding out of my arms and falling face first onto my bed.

"Oh great," I mutter. "Don't leave Bash, I'm going to go get some crackers and water for you alright?"

When he doesn't respond, probably because he's passed out I leave him to sneak downstairs and grab a bottle of water and saltine crackers. The sooner he can get sober the sooner he can leave.

I come back upstairs to find my bed empty of any drunken idiot. "Bash?"

I get my answer quickly when a weight falls into me from behind and I go tumbling into the bed, Bash falling on top of me.

"Bash get off of me," I groan.

"Sleep," he says before burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"Bash," I growl out. Who knew he could weigh so damn much?

"Shh," he says, "sleep princess." Suddenly I feel a hand creeping up my shirt until a hand is squeezing my breast.

"Bash," I whisper yell, trying my best to get him off of me. I only succeed in turning myself around, with the help of Bash who moved himself so he's straddling me.

"Why did you drink so much?" I whine, hating Bash's ability to down a whole bottle of tequila it seems like.

"Because you broke my heart." He pouts.

"What?"

Bash lifts a finger up to his neck, right below his jaw line and draws a huge circle. "You gave my brother a hickey," he says sadly.

"Oh," I whisper, feeling the fight drain out of me. "Well Bash..."

"No," he shakes his head and rolls off of me, grabbing the water and chips. "No details."

"I wasn't..."

"No." He situates himself until he's sitting at the top of my bed with a smile on his face like a little kid.

"Do you want to watch a movie or something?"

Bash seems to think about it for a few seconds before eagerly nodding his head. If he acted like that as a child than I don't know how anyone wouldn't want to keep him for their own.

I grab my laptop from my desk and crawl in next to Bash. Bash waits patiently as he nibbles of some crackers, of course he tries offering me some and by offering I mean he shoves them in my mouth when I don't expect it.

I log onto Netflix and find an acceptable movie that will hopefully not make drunk Bash cry.

"No thank you Bash," I politely decline another cracker before he can force feed me it.

He shrugs his shoulders so I go back to my computer screen, until I feel a cracker going down my shirt.

"Bash." I look up at him to see him looking at me innocently. "Don't do that," I growl, pulling it out.

"I'm feeding you though," he pouts.

"I'm not hungry."

"I'm always hungry," he smiles.

"That's because you're a boy." I turn back to my screen, clicking on the latest episode of Heroes that I need to catch up on. I figure that Bash will fall asleep soon and at the same time I can watch my new favorite show.

Mohinder's voice just comes on when Bash reaches into my pants.

"Bash," I scream, smacking his hand away. "What are you doing?"

"Checking if you're a boy."

I roll my eyes and groan. "I'm a girl Bash, you should know this. Now be good and watch this with me alright?"

Bash nods his head, his eyes already heavy with sleep.

Of course ten minutes in Bash passes out, his head falling onto my shoulder, as well as some drool. As much as I want to push him off I figure it would be a better idea if I didn't, in case he woke up again. So I sit through another thirty five minutes of having his drool make a river down my shirt until the show ends. When it does I set my laptop aside gently and carefully move out from under Bash's head.

Eventually I succeed, his body curled up on my pillows, I yawn like a cat feeling sleep ready to control me but before it has a chance I creep out of my room to the bathroom so I can change my shirt and wash Bash's saliva off of me.

When I return though I'm surprised to find Bash sitting up in bed, a bottle of liquor pressed to his lips.

"Seriously?" I throw my hands into the air.

Bash looks over at me, setting his bottle down and tucking it back into his pocket after putting the lid back on. "Where were you," he says with a slight slur in his voice.

"Are you still drunk?" I question instead.

He lifts his shoulders. "I don't know honestly," he hiccups. "But I want to be." He pats his pocket which is holding his precious bottle.

"Why do I always have to take care of you when you're drunk?" I cross my arms but even that little gesture makes me too comfortable enough where I'm about to dose off so instead I drop my arms and sink into my mattress next to Bash.

"Why do you love my brother?"

Somehow sleep stops screaming my name for the first time in the past half hour. "Why are you asking me this?"

"Because I want to know why," he says simply. "Do you even know why?"

I flip around to face him, his shirt now completely unbuttoned, his shoes and socks kicked off to the end of my bed, and his eyes less red than before.

"Of course I know why," I tell him with an edge to my voice. Why the hell is he asking me this? Why should I even tell him?

"Then tell me," he demands.

"Why? It's none of your business."

"You broke my heart Sadie," he says softly, his voice the only sound in the air other than crickets outside my window.

"I didn't break your heart Bash," I roll my eyes, "if anyone got hurt from any of this than it was me. You used me."

"I didn't use you. That was a lie. I couldn't let somebody else in again only to have them betray me like everyone else. But it was too late, I didn't realize that I already let you in completely."

"Bash," I whisper, nearly crying, "you're still drunk. Let's talk about this tomorrow okay?"

"So what if I'm still drunk? Tomorrow I'll be too sober and scared to tell you the truth."

"Go to sleep Bash," I beg. "Just go to sleep please." I reach over to turn off my bed side light so the only light in the room is the moon light coming from the window which is surprisingly a lot.

Bash raises one of his hands to lay it against my cheek. I'm stilled by the warmth and hardness of it, his fingers calloused from years of playing guitar. It's the same hand that held mine when I needed him, when he needed me, when we were in his bed and by the lake. I can't find it in me to pull away. Instead I'm captivated by his damn eyes which are holding the same brightness from when he sings. "I was so used to being the one to ruin things, that I almost forgot what it felt for someone to ruin me until you came along."

I have no words to speak, instead I gasp, my heart starts to crack down the middle and my fists clench by my head.

"I wish I had never met you," he admits with a soft voice and even though I'm lying still not saying a word he still continues. "Because than I wouldn't have to deal with all the heartache. There would be no need to impress you, or want you, or staying up all damn night just fucking thinking about that damn smile of yours. There would be no forgotten promises, or cruel words, or feeling the pain of having to watch you kiss my own fucking brother. There would be no need for everything you've done to make me feel like complete shit."

"But then I look at you," he says, his thumb rubbing my cheek gently that I don't notice until now, "I see your smile, the same smile you gave me when I first saw you and I remember that I knew what I was putting myself through the entire time but I still stuck around because you were the one who was there for me, you were the first person to trust me, you listened to my deepest secret and you didn't look at me with pity like I was afraid you would. You stayed up all night with me to talk about the most randomness shit ever because I asked you too. You're the one who laughed at my bad jokes, who saw who I really was and still stuck around. You're the one who did things just for me. You taught me how to love but not how to stop."

I look at him, the angles of his jaw and nose, the curves of his eye brows and cheeks, the lines around the corners of his eyes and mouth, telling me that he smiles more than I originally thought. I look into his eyes, the eyes that have captivated since the moment I laid eyes on them. The most dangerous poison in this world is most definitely Bash's bright blue eyes. It will only be a short while until they kill me.

"Oh Bash," I cry and he wipes away my falling tears with his thumb. "Don't tell me you're in love with me," I beg.

"I'm sorry Sadie, I just can't do that," he whispers to me in the darkness. "I fell madly, deeply, and completely in love with you somewhere along the way. You taught me what love is, you showed me it and made me love you but you took it for yourself. You made this love yours."

"Please don't do this to me," I cry, a sob racks my body and Bash instantly pulls me into his chest where I weep into his bare chest.

This isn't fair to me, or Lucas, or Bash himself. You don't tell someone you love them after you hurt them and moved on. Especially if they're dating your brother.

I should kick him out, I should order for him to leave me alone and never speak to me again, I should tell him I'm in love with his brother and not him, but I can't. Instead emotions that I never knew were inside of me come barreling out in sobs. All I can say is that I'm completely confused to my own feelings and emotions, something that is most certainly not good.

"I didn't mean to make you cry, I never wanted to hurt you. I never want to hurt you ever again Sadie, I promise I won't," he says into my hair, kissing my head every once in a while.

"You're hurting me now," I cry.

"I'm sorry Blondie." He pulls away from me until we're staring into each other's eyes. That's when I notice the wetness of them, the tears on his cheeks that are illuminated by the moonlight. "I won't ever hurt you again, I promise."

Then his lips are on mine. His lips are soft and gentle and slow as they move against mine and I can't help myself as I kiss him back. I lift my hands up to his chest, resting my hand over his heart as I hear it beat erratically. His hand stays on my cheek, holding my face gently in the palm of his hand.

Too soon he pulls away, kissing my nose and forehead and cheek before kissing my lips once again. Then he pulls me to his chest and in the position, with my head on his heart, my hands gripping his open shirt, his arms wrapped tightly around my waist, we fall asleep.

...
Asdfghjkl
What do you guys think?????
Tell me everything that's going through your mind right now!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331 4 90
The first novel. Taylor Elena Harris on the cusp of becoming an adult finds herself captivated by Matty, but will their passionate relationship last...
1.4M 42.3K 31
Kiana Taylor, a young librarian who's lives by herself in Compton. She has one best friend but is so introverted she barely has a social life. Aron D...
4.8K 51 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...
68.4K 933 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...