Where it all started

X_by_bae द्वारा

"Hey my name is Ciara Brown and I am an alcoholic" I admitted, looking down at my hands. "I'm August Alsina a... अधिक

Intro
The experience
Um No...
The aftermath
Holla at me
Next
Your fault!
Karma (Part 1)
Karma (Part 2)
Another Chance
Try again
Oh .
Welp

Getting to know you...

33 4 2
X_by_bae द्वारा

Chris

I laid in bed, anxiously waiting for Justice to walk into the center. She said that she had a few things to do tonight so she'd be in at around 11.... But it's already 12:43 A.M.

Where the hell could she possibly have been?

"Hey Chris!" I heard someone whisper.

Scared, I turned around to meet the eyes of Ciara.

"Uhm, what are you doing in my room CeCe?" I asked calmly.

"Look Chris..." She started.

I just stared, allowing my mind to wander on to what Justice could have possibly been doing as she continued talking.

"And that's basically it" she concluded.

"Chris?" I heard her call.

Instead of responding, I was imagining myself pulling down the straps of Justice's bra revealing her perfect breasts.

Her piercings began to gleam as lust filled her eyes. I leaned in, clasping one of her girls and slipping her into my mouth.

She moaned a little over a whisper, throwing her head back in pleasure.

"Chrisss!" She hissed, as I bit onto her nipple.

"Hmm?" I hummed against her, looking up to see her eyes closed.

"Ugh!" She groaned, wrapping her legs around my waist.

Oh if only....

"Heeelllloooo?" Ciara snapped in my face.

"Oh , um yeah?" I answered, pretending as if I were listening, looking into her eyes.

"Maid you hear what I said CHRISTOPHER?" She snapped.

"If course, yeah..." I lied, looking into her eyes.

She gave me a blank stare so u leaned in and pecked her lips. Trying to distract her, I kissed her again.

"But that's not important rn. God you're so sexy" I complimented her, kissing her neck.

"Mmm" she moaned in my ear.

I reached for her top, leaning her back on my bed.

Alisha

I hadn't heard from either Shelly or August since I asked them to leave the hospital.

I sighed harshly and shifted in my bed to meet the attention of an incoming nurse.

"Hello Alisha" she smiled warmly.

"Hey" I mumbled, flipping through channels.

"Are you okay?" She asked, sounding concerned.

"Perfectly fine" I stated simply.

"Okay, if you need anything I'm at the end of that red button on your remote okay?" She informed me.

"Sure" I replied, not paying her any attention. I just wasn't in for anything from anyone.

August

"Care for something to drink?" Shelly asked, looking back at me.

"Yeah, I like Hennessy if you got any ma" I called, closing my eyes.

"Woah, whatchu DOIN Shelly?" I groaned.

Opening my eyes, she was straddling my lap.

"Shh" she shushed me, tugging at my pants.

"What are you doing ?" I groaned, as she grabbed my member through my boxers.

"August, do you know what you're working with here?" She spoke seductively, looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, but you should stop" I moaned, moving her hands off of me.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.8M 68.8K 47
"Losing your virginity hurts like a bitch!" "Nigga broke down my walls..." "I lost feeling in my legs!" "I. Could. Not. Walk. The. Next. DAY!" that i...
41.8K 1.5K 23
Chris Brown Struggles with his sexual preference. He doesn't know if he wants Men or women. He maintains a loving but twisted relationship With Trey...
304K 10.6K 59
We use to lay up and then stay up Have sex and then blow dank I shouldn't have played no games with you, just levelled up my rank Last time I saw you...
32.2K 2.1K 22
"ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ."