Mr Arrogant || kth. » book 1

By wtkfics

she dreads to get to school because of one name. ; high school au, tsundere!taehyung lmao » under edit » #4... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
erased chapters 17 & 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 [End]
Author's Note :)

Chapter 33

514K 24.9K 53.7K
By wtkfics

School ended and I finally rested at home after an exhausting day at school. I came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my body, feeling fresh. I went to check my phone. 17 missed calls from Mina. My eyes widened and I quickly called her back.

"Yobuseyo? Mina?" I spoke.
I heard her sobbing over the line. My heart beat fast, worried about her. What happened? Why is she crying?

"Hyejin..." she finally talked.
"What happened?" I asked her repeatedly.
"Meet me. At the park. Now," she said and hung up.

I was confused. She sounded angry whilst talking to me. I quickly put on a plain white t-shirt and denim shorts. My hair was still wet after the shower, I wanted to blow dry it but I had no more time to waste. I quickly rushed out of the house and headed to the park.

I saw Mina sitting on a bench alone. My steps quickened towards her. She noticed me and stared at me.

I sat beside her. "Mina, what happened? Why are you crying?" I asked and wiped her tears with my thumb.

"Don't be so pretentious, Hyejin ah!" She said to me and looked coldly at me. I got confused and I didn't know what I'm supposed to say.

I furrowed my eyebrows, still in confusion. "What are you talking about...?" I asked her.

She stood up and turned to me. Suddenly, she gave a tight slap on my face.

I got shocked. It hurt, it hurts more because Mina's the one who slapped me. I looked at her in disbelief and her tears fell.

"YOU BITCH!" She cursed me, "I broke up with Taehyung because of you!"

My eyes bulged as I looked up at her. "W-What? He broke up with you? Why?!"

"He told me he doesn't love me anymore. He's falling for you! I hate you! Why don't you just die?!" Mina yelled in my face. She stomped off angrily, wiping her tears and left me.

W-What just happened... What's happening?

I stood up from the bench and rubbed my cheek that got slapped. I walked and suddenly thought about something. Taehyung's falling for me? I don't know if I should be happy about that. Mina seemed to be really disappointed.

"This asshole..." I muttered under my breath, heading towards Taehyung's place.

*
I rang the doorbell and shook the gate violently. "KIM TAEHYUNG OPEN UP!"

The gate suddenly opened and I rushed in and walked towards the door. Taehyung opened the door and looked at me. "What are you doing here?"

"Why did you break up with Mina?!" I folded my arms and stared at him.

He sighed and pulled me into the house. He closed the door. "What do you wanna know?"

"I wanna know why did you..." I paused, not sure if I should say it. "Why did you tell her that... you're falling for me so you wanted a break up with her. Why?"

He slightly chuckled.

"What if..." he took a step closer towards me, "I am, falling for you?"

He kept walking closer, and I kept taking a step backwards until my back pressed against the door and I awkwardly stared at him. He brought his face closer to mine.

"Kim Taehyung... w-what are you doing," I said as my voice quivered.

His face got closer and closer, and I couldn't move anymore. I nervously clenched my fist, staring down at his lips.

Suddenly, he clapped his two hands right infront of my face, startling me.

"HAH! YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA KISS YOU RIGHT?! Wake up you punk!" He said and chuckled, walking away from me and plopped on the couch.

I rolled my eyes and stared at him in frustration, embarrassed. There are times when I just feel like strangling him.

I sat on the couch opposite him. "Yah, aren't you suppose to do detention with Seojun today?" I asked Taehyung.

He changed the channels on the television. "Yeah, whatever I'm not gonna do the detention."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you're not the one doing detention with me."

I blushed and I looked away smiling shyly. "Then what if Mr Kim's gonna call you to his office again tomorrow?"

He replied, "Then I'll drag you into detention with me."

"YAH! What did I do wrong that I have to go for detention with you?!" I yelled at him and threw a couch pillow at him.

He caught the pillow. "You're the cause of the fight aren't you?" He threw the pillow back at me.

I dodged and rolled my eyes. He continued changing channels.

"So what about Mina?"
"What about her?" He questioned me back.

"What are you gonna do about her?"
"I don't care about her," he answered.
"Then why did you get into a relationship with her?"

"For fun. Just a fan service," he said and grinned.

"Fan service your butt. She gave me a tight slap on the face because of you," I said and folded my arms.

He looked at me. "Where?"

I pointed on my right cheek that had the red mark. He got up and walked towards me and looked at the red mark. "Here?" He asked, caressing my cheek. I nodded.

He mischievously slapped it. "Ow! Yaaahh! Kim Taehyung!" I yelled at him and smacked his chest.

He laughed and sat beside me as he slipped his arm around my shoulder. "Araseo araseo, mianhae," he apologised and suddenly kissed my cheek. My eyes widened and I froze.

He grabbed the remote controller. "Let's not talk about Mina and watch dramas or something. I'm bored."

I slightly nodded, still frozen. Taehyung comfortably rested his arm around my shoulder while my heart was beating fast to the point that it felt like it's coming out of my chest.

**
I woke up and realised that I was actually sleeping in Taehyung's arms. I looked out of the window and it was already dark. Shit am I late?! I checked the time and it's still 9pm, phew.

I pulled myself away from Taehyung whom was soundly asleep. I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"Yahh, Kim Taehyung," I woke him up and smacked his face lightly with a couch pillow.

He slightly opened his eyes, "What."
"I'll leave now. Thanks for having me over," I said and stood up. He stood up after me and followed me to the door.

I stepped outside and wore my shoes. I waved goodbye to him and was about to walk away when suddenly he stopped me.

Taehyung looked down on my shoes and knelt down infront of me. I looked down and realised my shoelace was not tied properly.

"You klutz. Becareful when you walk, you can't fall for anything or anyone but me," he said as he tightened my shoelace for me.

I softly laughed at his lame pick-up line. "Okay whatever, thanks," I said and he stood up.

"Goodnight," he said and smiled at me, "Want a hug?"

I scoffed,"Why? You totally have a big crush on me don't you?"

He ignored me and suddenly pulled me in for a hug. I secretly smiled and hugged him back. Suddenly, he brought his hand to my head and ruffled my hair, messing it up.

I pulled away from the hug. "YAH! Kim Taehyung!" I yelled at him and fixed my hair.

He stuck out his tongue at me. "Bye. Get away from here, you pabo."

I rolled my eyes and walked away. He went in and closed the door.

I couldn't stop smiling to myself as I walked. I touched my left cheek and remembered the kiss.

I grinned, blushing all the way home.

------------------------------------------
A/N ;

Sorry for the short and lame update XD TaeJin reunion uhuu. I know some of you guys wanted a kiss scene LOL but I can't, yet ;) but Taehyung gave her a kiss on the cheek asdfghjkl goals lmAO XD

Hope you enjoyed this short chapter, it's pretty rushed cuz' I published 2 chapters in 1 day >< so this is like part 2 of the previous chapter. Anyways thanks for reading, saranghaeyo! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 3.7K 62
Jimin's new to school and Yoongi wouldn't even spare him a single glance. ~*~ Yoonmin Fanfic *Completed*
36.9K 1K 20
a strong and broken girl with a bad past no one knows even her gang (bts) will she live a better life or Fuck up again. contains: strong language ga...
5.4K 223 35
Former name: Good boy or bad bully? Going to be re written as Prank life. The story line will be slightly altered. Taehyung: then kiss me already... ...
564K 16.5K 38
When a new girl to the school doesn't fall for the bad boy Jimin straight away he makes it his mission to make her fall in love with him, but does hi...