TOXIN ▌ THE BOYS / SOLD...

By strxapose

TOXIN ▬▬ HOW ABOUT NOT BEING A SUPE More

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
TOXIN
VOL. ONE ─── CHILDHOOD
#01. the children
#02. superpowers
#03. crowns and fairy tales
#04. group II
#05. compound n
#06. the moment everything change
VOL. TWO ─── TEEN YEARS
#07. the girls
#08. our first kiss
#09. the escapists
#10. the town
#11. fourth of july
#12. compound v
VOL. THREE ─── FAMILY DOESN'T END WITH BLOOD
confidential files
#13. benjamin
#14. fuck them
#15. father and son
#16. army women
VOL. FOUR ─── SEVEN NATION ARMY
#17. poison rose
war files
#18. private barnes
#19. steve fort
#20. the superheroine
#21. she is coming
#21. battlefield
#23. war or just me
#24. rose Harrington
#25. the end
26. if I say yes
#27. first date
28. the one where rosie falls in love
:) supernatural fans

VOLUMEN CINCO ─── EV'RY DAY OF MY LIFE

980 40 10
By strxapose

⚞ ❗ POISON ROISE
AMAZING ORIGIN 🗾
▬▬ VOL. FIVE: EV'RY DAY OF MY LIFE ▬▬  

VOUGHT COMICS

EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE I'LL BE IN LOVE WITH YOU

❀︶꒦꒷❀꒷꒦︶❀❀︶꒦꒷❀꒷꒦︶❀❀︶꒦꒷❀꒷꒦︶❀

AND IF I HAVE MY WAY THAT'S WHERE YOU'LL ALWAYS BE

▬ ❝ rose harrington and the american hero 🇺🇸'-

New York - D. Morty - In a world engulfed in the shadows of war, where valor and sacrifice are commonplace, two brave American soldiers have found love and decided to join their lives in holy matrimony. Poison Rose and Soldier Boy, two of America's most outstanding heroes fighting against the Axis, have announced their engagement in an exciting news that has shaken the battlefront and filled the hearts of millions of people worldwide with hope.

Despite the sadness and uncertainty reigning in these dark times, love has found a way to shine in the hearts of our brave soldiers. Poison Rose, known for her skill in poisoning enemies with her cunning and deadly beauty, and Soldier Boy, whose strength and bravery on the battlefield are legendary, have overcome adversity and found love in the most challenging moments.Their engagement was announced following the victory of the North Africa campaign, where both courageous fighters have recently been stationed. The tired yet hopeful faces of our heroes reflected the immense love and commitment they share. In the words of Poison Rose, "Soldier Boy has been my strength in the midst of the storm. Together, we have found the strength to fight for a better world, and now we will fight together on the path of love."The news of their engagement has spread like a ray of sunshine among the ranks of the Allies and has inspired many soldiers to continue fighting for freedom and love. Military leaders have recognized the significance of this engagement, as it has shown that even in the darkest times, love and hope can flourish.

The Commander General of the Allied Forces, General Douglas MacArthur, praised the courage and sacrifice of Poison Rose and Soldier Boy, stating that their love is an example of the strength of spirit and determination required to face the horrors of war. "The commitment of these two heroes embodies the values we are fighting for: freedom, justice, and the right to love and live in peace. They are a beacon of hope in the midst of darkness."

As the world plunges into the uncertainty of war, the engagement of Poison Rose and Soldier Boy reminds us that love and hope are powerful weapons against oppression and despair. Their story becomes an inspiration for those who fight and yearn for a better future.Amidst the roar of explosions and the cries of war, the engagement of Poison Rose and Soldier Boy brings a ray of hope that propels us to believe in a brighter world. In these dark times, their love illuminates the path to ultimate victory and reminds us that even in the midst of devastation, the human heart is capable of finding beauty and lasting happiness.

⁘⁙💥⛠ NOW AVAILABLE AT YOUR NEAREST COMIC STORE AND AT !¡

Vought International
@VoughtIntl
 ──────────────────

We are proud to release VOL 5. All the women involved in this project have said that this volume is their favorite! Let us know if you feel the same.

🗨️       🔁       ❤️      ➡

 ╰─▸Prim_hrgt
          @primrosehrgt

It's outrageous how this disgusting company has destroyed the peace my mother fought for since she was born. We remained silent, kept a low profile, and have NEVER spoken about you... and here you are, once again, with your lies and crimes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 514 12
"Hey, lover, sugar don't you see? There's so many things that you do to me" (The Boys X Male OC) (Jenna Ortega X Male OC)
1.5K 34 3
Elizabeth is a lab assistant for Vought International. She's been obsessed with one particular Supe her whole life. After a night in the lab gone wro...
7.2K 310 15
⇢ ˗ˏˋ𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙄𝙣 𝙖 𝙩𝙖𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙪�...
2.1K 53 5
The daughter of one of the most famous Supes of Vought, Soldier Boy. The daughter of one of the most famous Supes against Vought, The Witch. A story...