Us Against The World

By Uniquelywritten86

With all the madness surrounding the couple they finally agree to focus on bettering their relationship. Whic... More

This Is Our Relationship
Blue Light 2.0
No More Disrespect!
Therapy Saved Us
Creating Memories I Never Had
The Truth Will Reveal Itself
Checkmate Bitch!
So Called Friends
Almost To The Finish Line
Therapy Won't Fix This
Things Ain't What It Seems
The Day Has Come
A Weight Has Been Lifted
Congratulations
We All Have Choices
No New Friends
Karma!
Denial
New Beginnings
It's Always Something
No More Talking
One Step At A Time
We All Have A Past
Eviction Day Came Early
Everyone Can't Be Trusted
You Gone Learn Today
Growing and Glowing
Let Me Cater To You
Our Family Is Crazy
Yes!
Doing Better Than Ever
People Stay Testing Us
New Neighbors New Problems
Fatima's Big Heart
It's Not Easy Letting Go
I'm Gone Protect Mines!
Old Run Ins & New Relationships
She's Gone
Mending Bridges
Baby Girl 💜♥️ ❤️
Boundaries
There's Always Some Truth
They Stay Fucking With Me
Now Run And Tell That
Close Call
Who Are You
Our New Home
One Step At A Time
House Party
Caught Cheating
It's Time
Zaya Marie Taylor 💜
Our Family Is Complete
A Big Help
Stepping Out on Faith
Us Against The World Still....
A Lot Has Happened
Daddy's Home
2nd Run In
Pay Attention To The Signs
New Distractions
Someone From Our Past
Confessing
Nasty Ass
Time Is Up
Playing Nice
Bitches Playing Dirty
It Must Be Done
Blackmail
Bye Bitches
You Got The Right One
Double Dose Of Stalking
Who Are These Bitches
You've Met Your Match
Game Plan

It Could Have Been Worse

1.4K 66 79
By Uniquelywritten86

I really haven't been paying attention to the signs I kept pushing them to the back of my mind. Thinking Fatima you're just tired and stressed but I knew something was off. I picked up some pregnancy test the other day. I had to wait until Zac left so I can take them, I wanted to be sure first before I let him know.

I can't say that I am not scared, I'm nervous as hell. What's the likely hood of getting rid of two potential baby mamas just for me to end up pregnant.

A whole bunch of thoughts were running through my head. Are we even ready for this we haven't even started planning a wedding. I guess we gone have to get ready there's no turning back now.

I peed on one test then sat it on the counter, I walked away as my nerves got the best of me. Talking to myself Fatima calm down everything is going to be okay either way. I walked over to the test and I seen 2 red lines I held my stomach in disbelief. I mean I know it's possible as much as Zac been shooting the club up it was bound to happen. In denial I ended up peeing on four more test and they all came back PREGNANT.

I really didn't know which emotion to feel in that moment. I'm going to be a mom, tears slowly fell from my face as I held my stomach that showed no signs of me being pregnant. All I knew is that I didn't want to be anything like my mother. I didn't even want that energy around me. Collecting up all the test I threw them in a plastic bag to dump in another trash can away from our house. I couldn't leaving any traces messing with Zac.

I knew that I was going to have to tell him. I was going to wait until tonight to give him the good news. I'm sure he is going to be on cloud 9.

I got dressed for work and headed out the door. On my drive to work I thought about how my friends would normally be the first I would tell the good news to but this was something I will keep to myself. Eventually I would tell Andi but not until I tell Zac.

I got to work and could not focus one bit my mind was all over the place. I was zoning in and out of all my meetings. I just had to step away and get some water.

Andi: Hey are you okay, you're not looking like yourself?

Fatima: I'm okay just probably need to eat something.

Andi: Maybe eat and some rest. I'm sending you home.

Fatima: No Andi I am fine

Andi: No you're not just take the day off and go rest and if you're better you can come back tomorrow.

Fatima: Okay since you are forcing me

Andi: Got that right and don't come back until you feel better

Fatima: Okay, thank you

I decided to go pick up a couple food items before I headed home. I sat at the red light as I watched a mother and her child walk across the street. The kid had a big smile on her face. The car behind me started honking their horn because the light had turned green.Not looking both ways halfway through the light I see a car to the left of me coming at me full speed. Before I could move the other car crashed into my driver side causing my car to flip over a couple of times.

All I could see is feet running towards my car. Trying not to panic it felt like everything around me was spinning.

Siri please call Zac

Sorry I can't understand you

Siri call Zac

All I could remember was I was being pulled out of the car then I blacked out before I could even call Zac.

The Knock at the door

Looking at the clock Fatima should be getting home by now. I tried calling her but her phone went straight to voicemail. I tried to call Andi but she wasn't answering either.

I decided to give it 10 minutes before calling again. No sooner as I sat down there was a knock at the door.

Opening the door there was a police officer standing on my porch

Zac: Can I help you? Zac thinking shit what ya'll want from me now

Officer: Yes, this address was listed for Fatima Wilson does she stay here.

Zac: Yes, I am her fiancé again how can I help you.

Officer: Sorry to inform you but your fiancé was hit by a drunk driver and is currently at the hospital .

Zac: WHAT, why am I just now finding out.

Officer: She didn't have an emergency contact listed on file so we gave the address a try.

Zac: Is she okay?

Officer: I do not know but I can give you a police escort if. you like.

Zac: Yes yes, rushing to get my keys and wallet. The only thing that was on his mind was making sure Fatima was okay.

While driving to the hospital Zac closed his eyes and prayed for what it seemed like the first time ever in a long time.

Lord please I know I don't come to you often but I am asking you to please let Fatima be okay. I can't be without her please.

Finally getting to the hospital

Zac: Hi I am here to see my fiancé Fatima Wilson she was brought in earlier

Nurse: Oh yes, she is very lucky right this way.

Walking into the room she was hooked up to machines and had minor cuts and bruises on her face. Rushing to her side I held her hand

Zac: Is she going to be okay?

Nurse: She is going to be fine, she very lucky to walk away with a couple cuts and bruises but she will heal just fine. The doctor will be in shortly

Zac: Thank you, thank you God. Baby just wake up for me I'm right here with you.

Fatima eyes slowly started to open ,

Fatima: Where am I , what happened she started to panic what about the.. Before she could say it Zac ran out the room to get the nurse

Zac: She's up

The Doctor came in the room

Doctor: You are one lucky lady , gave us a little scare there for a second.

Let me check your vitals, sitting Fatima up

Fatima: Is everything okay

Doctor: Everything is looking fine you and the baby are just fine

Fatima looking at Zac

Zac: I'm sorry did you just say baby? She's pregnant?

Doctor: Yes she's about 6 weeks, we would like to keep a close monitor on you to make you and the baby are okay some times you don't see things right away after accidents.

I will leave you two alone, congratulations to the both of you.

Fatima: With tears in her eyes I'm sorry

Zac crying too

Zac: Sorry for what?

Fatima: I haven't been feeling myself lately so I finally decided to take a test. I just found out this morning I was pregnant and I was going to tell you later when I got home.

Zac: It's okay, I am just glad you are okay. Touching Fatima's stomach I'm glad our baby is okay. How are you feeling

Fatima: I'm nervous this is all new for the both of us are we even ready.

Zac: I'm sure this is going to be a task but I know we don't want to be like our parents. What I do know is that we will provide this child with unconditional love, that's something we both didn't have.

We will be fine and I will be here every step of the way

I'm going to be a dad, I'm going to be a dad

See I told you I was going to put a little Zac up in there. Good to know the swimmers are still able to make it to home base.

Fatima: Really , you stay cracking jokes. Definitely wasn't planned we still have a wedding to plan

Zac: We can still plan a wedding and have a baby at the same time.

Fatima: I don't want to be huge walking down the aisle. We can plan it if I have to wait until after I drop this baby for the wedding then I am fine with that.

Zac: Okay it's your world I'm just living in it. Let me go check and see if you can leave.

I was released and able to go home. I couldn't wait to get home and take a hot bath

Zac wheeled me to the car he couldn't stop smiling. I knew this news was the best news he got in a while.

Zac: I am going to call Andi and let her know you will not be in the office tomorrow. I need you to take it easy now that you carrying my child

Fatima: our child, got it boss!

I ran a nice hot bath, my body was still a little sore the hot water felt good on my body. I was trying to think back six weeks to see when I actually got pregnant so much has gone on since then it's hard to tell.

Zac kept coming in and out checking on me.

Fatima: Babe we're fine

Zac: I'm just checking do you want me to call anyone?

Fatima: No, babe have you ever thought about eloping just me and you no big wedding?

Zac: I feel like the wedding is more so for the bride but I don't have family like that so it wouldn't be a big wedding. Why you don't want to have a wedding anymore?

Fatima: I'm just thinking both of our families are non existent at this point and the friends we do have aren't as supportive. I wouldn't be against if it was just you and me. They maybe we can plan a big reception once the baby gets here.

Zac: What ever makes you happy I'm here for it.

Fatima: You make me happy, I would want my dad to walk me down the aisle even if it is just me and you.

Zac: We can think on it and if it's really what you want we can set a date.

Fatima: Okay , I love you

Zac: I love you more

We have Baby Taylor on the way.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 4.6K 39
Expect, The Unexpected.
19.3K 1.3K 22
A Fatima Story❤️
26.7K 1.9K 48
A love story with a twist. Khadeen and devale are married but what happens when Crystal comes into their life.
30.6K 1.1K 23
Zac and Fatima navigate friendship, therapy, losses and love together.