My Dear, Prince

By justlikemagic

IN THE MIDDLE OF REPUBLISHING, PLEASE BE PATIENT In a city on a mysterious island, big enough to be called a... More

1
2
4
(M) 5
6
7
8

3

214 16 0
By justlikemagic

[Porchay]

It's my first night in the castle.

I sat on the bed as Prince Kim finally handed my phone back to me. 

"Thanks," I took the phone, unlocked it, and started scrolling through the photos. "What are you looking at?" He leaned over my shoulder.

"Nothing much," I replied, looking at a picture of me, my mom, and Hia. 

"Who's that girl?" He asked, sitting down next to me. "Mother, I guess." I stared at the picture. "Well, where is she now?" He asked. I looked at him and pointed upwards. He nodded and apologized, telling me that he would always be there when I needed him.

"I know." I smiled warmly.

-

[Author]

The two cuddled each other till they fell asleep but then something happened to Porchay.

"No... No-" Porchay muttered, shaking his head from side to side.

"Mom, please don't go..." He spoke breathly. It was another nightmare. It had been tormenting him for years and years on end, even if he thought it was finally over, it came back again. To him, it felt as if the nightmare was trying to tell him that it was all his fault.

It was his fault that he didn't pull her back and away from the door.

It was his fault that he didn't lock it. 

"Mom!" Porchay screamed and sat up. He was out of breath, tears were trickling down his face, and his entire face looked like he was drowning in the middle of the ocean only just a few seconds ago.

[Kim]

"Mom!" I heard Chay scream.

"Chay?" I sat up, looking down at him as a tear rolled down his face.

"Porchay, are you okay? What happened?" I spoke with a worried tone, wiping a tear from his cheeks. I held his soft face in my hands. I was worried, so worried.

"P'Kim... Please don't leave me," He held Kim's hand, sniffling. 

This is the first time he called me P'Kim. I wouldn't let anyone talk to me like that but this is Chay. I'm willing to risk my life for him even if it's only the first night. I'm willing to do everything for him.

"It's okay, Chay. I'm right here. P' is right here." I pulled him into a hug. "Don't leave me na, *hic* P'Kim..." He sobbed.

My heart shattered to pieces. I'll kill anyone who makes him cry. 

"It'll be okay, darling. Breathe." I assured him. "Promise that you won't *hic* leave me."

"I promise. I promise that I'll never leave you. Not even till the day that I die." I replied, rubbing his back and stroking his head. "Everything will be okay, darling."

-

[Author]

Even though it had only been a day, the two were inseparable. Kim would always be willing to do anything for him, and that included dying.

Kim likes to keep his things to himself, and now, he's keeping Chay to himself, being a little too possessive of anything that is his. From yesterday until now, only him, and Venice had ever touched him. Since he was always so possessive, nobody dared.

Now let's get onto the flashback.

~

[Porchay]

It was the night of my 13th birthday, and I'll be celebrating with Ma and Hia! I'm so excited, I wonder what we will be having. Will it be bread or cupcakes, who knows!

As long as I get to celebrate my birthday with Mommy and Hia, everything will be okay.

I wonder where Pa went.

As we all sat in the living room, Mommy came out with a cake! Yay! Cakes with lots and lots of frosting are my favourites.

As Mommy sat down, Hia placed a green candle on top of the sweet frosting cake and lit it.

Green, nature... And comics!

Oh, I love comics. I wonder what my presents will be!

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "One second, honey." Ma got up and walked to the door. Hia had already walked to the kitchen to get some spoons for us to use.

When I turned back, I saw Mommy open the door and there was a shiny grey thing that went into Mommy's chest!

There was red everywhere!

"Mi?" I said, terrified because it looked like blood and was real, unlike my comics.

"Momma?" I asked again, watching her drop to the ground.

"Mommy!" I quickly stood up and ran over. I looked up at the person who put a shiny grey thing into Mommy's chest.

He had a mole on the bottom of his chin, he looked old and had a face like that one grandpa from UP. He dropped the shiny stick on the ground and just walked away.

I look back at Mommy, worried, because every single character that got shoved with the shiny stick died!

I can't let Mommy die!

"Ma? Please wake up, please!" I begged. "Oh, my sweet honey." She said faintly, slightly opening her eyes and reaching out her hand.

She cupped my face with weakness.

"Don't ever forget Mommy okay? Mommy loves you very much." She weakly smiled.

"Chay loves Ma too," I started crying.

"Don't cry, honey. Mommy will be okay." She wiped the tears away.

"What do I do, mommy?" I looked at the red line on Mommy's chest.

"It's okay. I love you very much. I love you and your brother very much." Her hand started to slowly drop to the wooden floor.

"Mommy? Mommy, please wake up!" I shook her as her eyes slowly shut closed.

"Mommy! Hia!!" I sobbed, putting my head on Mom's chest, attempting to hear if there was any heartbeat, that's what my comics taught me.

And as if the universe heard my cries, Hia finally came. "Chay! What happened?!" Hia ran over, dropping the spoons to the ground and ran over.

"Mom! Mom!" He shook her again.

"Mommy." My voice cracked from screaming.

"Don't... Leave me. You promised... Ma you... Promised." I sobbed louder and louder each time. Why did that man have to do that to her? What is wrong with the people in this village?! It's freaking unacceptable!

"You can't leave us... Who will take care of us?.." I held onto her hand.

At that point, the neighbours had already called the doctors to hurry and come over.

.

"Time of death, 8:34 pm, 22-9-04," The doctor said, placing the tools on the steel table. I stood beside the hospital wall in disbelief.

"No... It can't be..." I ran over, trying to shake her awake, hoping that a miracle would happen.

"Chay, she's gone." Hia tried to pull me back.

"No! She promised that she'll never leave me! And mommy never breaks her promises!" I screamed in pain and guilt.

"Chay, listen to me! Mom is gone and she'll never come back!" He yelled back.

"She... can't... She can't leave me here! Mommy didn't do anything wrong, Hia! Do something about it!" I cried, breaking out of Hia's arms, and hugged Mommy.

"Please come back, I can't live without you," I whispered.

Hia stood there, watching me cry over Mommy.

"You can't leave me..." I dropped to my knees.

~End of flashback~

And that's the story. Porchay's father had gone to fight overseas beforehand but never came back, leaving the two on their own.

Meanwhile, Porchay's mother had been stabbed by someone, but Porchay couldn't think about who it was, he was too young to remember so much detail.

He was so close but yet so far as to find out who killed his mother, his rage still ignited every time he remembered the second that someone stabbed her. But yet, it was still so detailed in every way anyone could ever imagine.

The fact that he let his Mom open the door, was the thing that haunted him.

The voices, the hallucinations, the clips, the memory replaying over and over again. 

Everything was saying that it was his fault. 

Porchay used to sleep with Porsche for this exact reason, so Porsche could calm Porchay down, and wake him up from the nightmares.

---

Words: 1278

Published: ---

Republished: 19/1/24

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 11.8K 36
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...
2.9K 209 18
RATED 18+๐Ÿ”ž (KimChay Fanfic) Porchay, a ordinary boy. Who was happy to live a normal and peaceful life with his grandparents and friends. Who never i...
437 28 13
Born into a prestigious family, Elijah had to shoulder a lot of things- pride, family name, being the best of the best... These things were not what...