šŒš”š†šˆš–š€š‘š€! āžÆ demon sla...

By imn0tfunny

āš“š€šš‰šˆš‘šŽ, š˜šŽš” š†šŽš“ š€šš˜ šŒš„š€š“?āž āž¢ š‚š‹š”š“š™š˜, šƒšˆšŒš–šˆš“š“š„šƒ, š€ššƒ š‚šŽšš’š“š€šš“ļæ½... More

info and prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty

fourteen

2.6K 164 49
By imn0tfunny

When Y/N woke up at the Butterfly Mansion with a bunch of bandages and bandaids all over her, she had no idea what to feel.

The girl was found munching away on some food at her bedside when some kakushi walked in.

"Eh?! Y/N-san, you're not supposed to be moving so much!"

"But I was hungry." Y/N stated, continuing to eat her food. "Where's Tanjiro and the others?" She asked while dumping the whole plate in her mouth.

"'Tanjiro'? Oh, you mean that kid with the demon? He's on trial right now."

"Oh."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"What's 'trial'?"

"Trial is basically when someone decided whether someone is innocent or guilty. If he gets proven guilty, he gets executed."

"Oh."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"What's 'executed'?"

The kakushi sweatdropped. Is he gonna have to explain what 'guilty' means next?

"They're gonna chop off his head."

"Oh."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"WAIT WHAT?!!!"

"Y/N-SAN COME BACK!!"

"SOMEBODY STOP HER!!"

"SHE'S AWAKE?!!"

"HOW IS SHE INJURED AND RUNNING SO FAST??!!"

"Y/N-SAN WAIT YOU COULD HURT YOURSELF!!"

"GOMU GOMU NO GATLING!!"

Hoards of Kakushi were on the ground, unconscious, nose bleeding. One kakushi wiped his nose as he called over a crow.

"You gotta go get more kakushi...! Somebody has to stop her!"

Good luck.

The hashira were discussing what to do with Tanjiro when an exhausted kakushi comes running in.

Everyone's eyes went to the jumpy kakushi who seemed exhausted and beaten up. They panted.

"K-Kocho-sama!" Shinobu looked at the kakushi.

"What is it?"

A certain serpent hashira in a tree narrowed his eyes at the kakushi, frowning. Obanai Iguro was not amused.

"Didn't you know it's rude and against the rules to interrupt a hashira meeting?" Obanai asked, more like a demand though. The kakushi jumped a bit.

"M-My apologies, Obanai-san, b-but we have a big problem! K-Kocho-sama, one of the patients is heading this way and it's taking a whole army of kakushi to stop her! We need your help!" The kakushi exclaimed.

Everyone's faces molded with confusion.

"Oh please. What idiot would dare to invade a hashira meeting-"

"COULD YOU JUST GET OUT OF MY WAYYYY???!!"

Everyone's head turned towards the voice as someone came through the gate and into the hashira meeting with kakushi's clinging to their arms and legs.

"Please stop!"

"You'll be punished!"

"I don't care!"

"You're still injuried!"

"I said I don't care!"

"We'll get in trouble!"

"I. don't. CAREEE!!"

The intruder flung the kakushi off of her and stumbled into the meeting, making literally everyone deadpan. The (h/c) haired and (e/c) eyes girl stood up quickly and jabbed her finger at her superiors. She panted and puffed out her cheeks.

"GET AWAY FROM TANJIRO, YOU DISEASED MONSTERS!!"

...

...

...

...

What the fck?

Almost all the hashiras knew Y/N.

She's been to the estate before and she's hung out with them before.

But, if there's one that knows her the most is the Fire Hashira.

No, no, no. Not the Flame Hashira, the Fire Hashira.

There's a difference.

The Flame Hashira is Rengoku Kyojuro.

The Fire Hashira is Y/N's brother, Portagas D. Ace.

So out of all the hashiras, Ace was back here feeling the most embarrassment when his sister comes bursting through the gates after beating up kakushi.

"Who are you calling 'diseased monsters'?!"

"Who do you think?! You guys are the only sadistic suckers I can find around here! Trying to kill Tanjiro, for shame!"

"'For shame'?! You're the one who bursts into the hashira meeting and has the audacity to insult us when you're rank is still low as can be!"

The Fire Hashira and the Rubber girl were going back and fourth across the terrain.

Don't get it twisted, the two siblings usually get along great, but once their friends are in danger, they will butt heads.

Y/N hurried over to Tanjiro, pushing the kakushi away from him. Y/N hugged Tanjiro, glaring at her brother and the rest of the hashira. The straw hat girl's grimacenever faded as she narrowly missed the pink hues on Tanjiro's face.

"Tanjiro's too amazing to die!"

The kakushi sighed as he sat up from being pushed over by the impulsive girl. Gosh, this has been a harsh day for kakushi everywhere. When do they get a break?!

#stopthiskakushiabuse

"Y/N, you dumba$$! We haven't even decided whether we're gonna kill him or not!" Ace yelled, his hat almost falling off.

"I don't care, the fact that you're considering it is a crime punishable by 20 years of Y/N hatred!" The female exclaimed.

"That's an empty theat, you'll come hang out with them five minutes after this!"

"Shaddup! I'm serious on this!" Y/N pulled Tanjiro closer to her and away from them. "Tanjiro's one of the nicest people I know! He literally cares about everyone, even demons! Nobody's touching Tanjiro, you're gonna have to pry him from my cold dead hands first!!"

The hashira said nothing as they watched Y/N's serious and angry expression on her face.

But it was also kind of hard to take her seriously with five kakushi pulling on her to let go of Tanjiro and get out of the hashira meeting.

"Come on, stop being difficult and let's go!"

"N-"

Suddenly one of the bigger kakushi's came over and picked her up as the smaller ones picked her fingers off of Tanjiro's uniform.

"PUT ME DOWN, I'M NOT DONE SAVING TANJIRO YET!! LET ME GO, DAMMIT!!"

"Be quiet!" One of the kakushi's raised his hand over her neck before chopping it, knocking her out almost instantly.

"Y/N!" Tanjiro called out, alarmed as the girl now laid knocked out under the kakushi's arm.

You have no idea how many glares that hashira recieved.

"Ara~ Ara~ do that to my patient one more time and I'll throw you out the window~" Shinobu threatened, smile on her face.

"R-Right!" The kakushi agreed before scurrying out in fear.

Tanjiro stared at his friend in worry. She got hurt because she came to save him. He mentally apologized to her as she was nearly carried out, but a new voice made his attention deprive to somewhere else.

To some white haired hashira.

Stabbed.

Nezuko was just stabbed with the sword.

The kakushi who asked him to put it down was appalled.

The hashira were appalled too.

Not by the action, just by the outcome.

Tanjiro was pissed, but he didn't even get a chance to do anything before Shinazugawa Sanemi was attacked by another.

A hard punch had hit Sanemi's face and he fell onto the rocks.

When everyone's eyes went to who did it, a certain, previously unconscious girl had a straw hat covering her eyes.

"Don't you..."

"What?!" Sanemi yelled, kind of confused why she was here.

Y/N looked up from her straw hat, her eyes glaring so hard, her pupils almost seemed to be red. The scowl she held on her face bit into her teeth so hard, you could hear their struggle to not break.

"DON'T YOU EVER HURT NEZUKO AGAIN YOU RABID ALBINO SQUIRREL!!"

...

...

...

...

...

Well sh!t.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 156K 49
ā•°ā‹Æāž¤ š•š€š‘šˆšŽš”š’ šŠšš˜ š— š…š„šŒš€š‹š„ š‘š„š€šƒš„š‘ ā€• A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
146K 3.9K 42
In pursuit of their goals, Y/N heads out to become a Demon Slayer. However, after meeting a girl named Nezuko with a secret to hide, everything Y/N t...
226K 6.1K 44
DESCENDANT OF THE SUN [ 伊黒 å°čŠ­å†… ] Obanai Iguro [ é¬¼ę»…ć®åˆƒ ] Kimetsu no Yaiba / Demon Slayer "Once you've learned the particular breathing, you'll danc...
132K 4.8K 25
[DISCONTINUED] Becoming a Hashira was a rather big decision, one that took you years to make. People have always believed in you but you tend to pus...