πŒπ”π†πˆπ–π€π‘π€! ➯ demon sla...

By imn0tfunny

βπ“π€ππ‰πˆπ‘πŽ, π˜πŽπ” π†πŽπ“ π€ππ˜ πŒπ„π€π“?❞ ➒ π‚π‹π”π“π™π˜, πƒπˆπŒπ–πˆπ“π“π„πƒ, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π‚πŽππ’π“π€ππ“οΏ½... More

info and prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty

thirteen

2K 122 21
By imn0tfunny

"IS THAT HOUSE FLOATING??!"

Y/N was wandering around the forest, looking for demons when she came across an open field. A bunch of creepy large spiders were around with human heads, but no hair. If they were food, Y/N was for sure they would taste like shit.

The straw hat girl looked up to see a wooden house above her head, hanging by four different spider webs.

"THAT'S SO AWESOME!!"

Y/N jumped up to the top of house to see the skyview, but quickly forgot all about her intentions when she saw a familiar cheddar cheese boy laying down there. Her eyes widened.

"Zenitsu!"

The girl quickly landed next to him. She kneeled down to get a better look at him. He was bloodied and his veins were visible to show his pain. She couldn't find his arms, so for a minute, she was worried that someone cut them off, but she saw no blood on his arms, so she relaxed a bit.

"I've been looking all over for you! How come you're all beat up?" Y/N's head tilted downwards and her straw hat shadowed over one eye, making her look terrifying. "Did those ugly bastards down there hurt you?"

Y/N looked over the edge of the house to see the spiders shaking their heads, terrified at her expression.

"I don't know how long you've been like this, but I'm happy that you've held up for so long." Y/N's scary face disappeared and a grin spread across her face. "I'm proud of you, Zenitsu!"

The said boy's eyes teared up as happiness bubbled in his chest. Y/N could really be an angel sometimes.

The (h/c) haired girl took off Mother's jacket and wrapped Zenitsu in it like a burrito so he could be comfortable. Y/N picked the boy up bridal style and gave him a smile, making him blush.

"Now, come on, let's get you away from this hellhole, shishishi~!" Y/N laughed as she jumped.

"Ara Ara~ Y/N-chan, you sure know how to lighten a mood." Y/N looked up at the new voice before grinning brightly.

"Shinobu!"

In front of the two was a beautiful young woman. She was clearly a demon slayer, judging by her uniform and her black hair was accompanied by a butterfly pin. She really did resemble a butterfly.

Zenitsu blinked at Y/N's excitement. She knew this lady?

Y/N hurried to run over to the butterfly woman and she held up Zenitsu like a kid showing their mother their A+ assignment.

"This is my friend, Zenitsu! Can you help him out, he's hurt?" Before Shinobu even had time to respond, Y/N basically shoved the boy into the hashira's arms and dashed away. "Thanks!!"

And off she goes.

Well, Y/N found Inosuke.

But he didn't seem to be in the most comfortable position.

The demon was crushing the boar boy's head in his large hand. Inosuke was obviously fatigued and his swords were now knives. Honestly, if she took any longer to get here, he would probably be dead.

Y/N frowned, anger bubbling up in her chest. No one gets to mess with her friends and gets away with it. The sheer audacity.

Y/N ran up to the demon and raised her sword.

TOTAL CONCRETRATION BREATHING: RUBBER BREATHING! FOURTH FORM: GOMU GOMU NO BAZOOKA!!

A powerful and sharp slice quickly cut off the demon's arm, making it release Inosuke from it's grip.

The girl landed, her straw hat covering both her eyes, making her look super badass. Inosuke fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes. He sat up to see Y/N directly in front of him.

"You've got some balls, spider dude. You think you can hurt Inosuke and get away with it? Hell no, you're gonna pay, you jackass." Y/N darkly stated, one of her eyes revealing the dark look she was giving.

The demon let out a loud roar and the girl ran forward, raising her sword. She sliced the bottom of his face.

"Shaddup."

Father took chance to punch the girl. He reeled back his fist, ready to hit her.

"Look out, (MP/N)!" Inosuke shouted in warning. Taking head to the warning, Y/N's eyes looked over to the incoming attack. She deflected it, dropping down to the ground.

As soon as she landed, the demon swung his claws at her, managing to scratch Y/N's face and side. She dodged most of the attack, but blood still trickled down from her cuts.

If you thought she was going to let that slide, you thought wrong.

That demon's hand fell to the ground 5 seconds after coming in contact with her. Blood splashed on the ground as the demon let out a loud screech of pain and annoyance. The straw hat girl ran up to the demon and planted her fist into his face.

Wait, wHAt?

SHe puNCheD tHe DeMOn?

WiTh hEr baRE fIsT??

Yes.

Y/N's fist burst out in blood, her skin ripping and her fist being covered in her own blood. The girl didn't even falter as she wrapped her legs around the demon's neck and started reeled back both of her fists.

TOTAL CONCRETRATION BREATHING: BREATH OF ASS-WHOOPING! FIRST FORM: CATCH THESE HANDS!!

...

...

...

Are you even surprised?

The girl pounded on the demon's face while it scratched at her back, making it bleed through her black uniform.

Inosuke marveled at the girl as she continued to beat the crap out of the demon who eventually fell to the ground.

Y/N jumped off of the demon as it began to fall to the ground. Y/N smirked as she made herself an opening. The girl jumped at the demon, a mischeivious grin on her face. The demon's eyes widened as he reached out to grab her. The girl quickly twisted her body to avoid the attack as she prepared herself.

TOTAL CONCENTRATIONS BREATHING! RUBBER BREATHING!! SEVENTH FORM: GOMU GOMU NO STROM!!

The girl consciously swirled in midair and slicing up the demon's entire body, swiftly slicing the neck off of Father. The parts collapsed on the ground and slowly started to disintegrate. Y/N flicked her sword, making all the blood flash on the ground.

"Shishishi~ That was payback." Y/N smirked, pointing to herself.

The boar boy was staring at the girl with small dazzle of amazement fluttering all over him. He never knew (MP/N) was so strong.

✨Amazing✨

"Eh? Inosuke, I almost forgot you were here, shishishi~! Are you hurting a bunch or a little?" Y/N asked, head tilting as she pointed her finger at his wounds.

"I'm fine!" Inosuke exclaimed, snapping out of his thoughts.

"Really? Okay." Y/N smiled, believing his words despite the fact that bro was bleeding out just a second ago. Y/N walked up to him and touched one of his open wounds making him grimace and jump away from her, clutching it.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

"Shishishi~! So it hurts a bunch?"

"NO IT DOESN'T!"

"Yeah it does~!"

"NO!"

"Yes~!"

"NO!"

"Yes~!"

"NO!"

"Hahahahahahaha!! You're so funny, Inosuke!" Y/N laughed, joyfully patting his shoulder. He noticed her bloodied hands, unconsciously taking one into his own hand.

She looked at him confusedly before looking at them herself.

"Your hands."

"Oh yeah. That's demon's face was weirdly hard! It hurt, but it's fine~! Now I have an excuse to stay at Shinobu's estate, shishishi~! Don't worry 'bout it~!" She smiled. Inosuke puffed up in definance, letting go of her hand.

"I'M NOT WORRIED!! YOU'RE WORRIED!!"

"Hahahaha~!"

She then turned and looked up at the sky.

"Alrighty! I found Inosuke and Zenitsu! All I gotta do now is find Tanjiro and Nezuko! Then I'm all done, shishishi~!" She turned back to Inosuke and gave him a grin. "I'll be back, Inosuke, so just stay strong for a little longer, kay?"

"I don't need you to tell me what to do!!" Inosuke yelled, making Y/N laugh in response.

"Shishishishi~! That's the spirit~! See ya!" The girl waved before running off to go find the burgundy haired boy and his muzzled sister.

Finding Nezuko and Tanjiro could've went better for Y/N.

Well, it all started when Y/N came running in during a fight.

Tanjiro was fighting what Y/N was a little girl, but as soon as she heard his voice, she changed her mind. Of course, she went up to him and pet his head like a little kid, despite Tanjiro's warning as soon as he noticed her.

But instead of getting killed on sight, Rui did absolutely nothing other than flinch at the touch and her smile.

The next thing Y/N knows, she was being claimed as his big sister.

Y/N's honest reaction when Rui grabbed her hand, pulled her away from Tanjiro, and called her big sister?

I'm hungry.

Y/N. Literally. Not the time.

So now, Y/N is hanging upside in some type of spider web, her blood leaking from the tightness and slicing of the web.

On the bright side, she was close to Nezuko.

Okay, at first, Y/N didn't have an opinion on the little demon other than 'this is a boy?!', but after seeing the pained expression on Nezuko and Tanjiro's face, Y/N was ready to kill this little sh!t.

No one gets to hurt the best siblings and get away with it.

Y/N struggled to grab her sword as her body was now caked in blood. The pain was near unbearable, but fck it, Nezuko and Tanjiro needs her.

She grabbed her sword just as Nezuko started to ignite the place up. Y/N slid some of her blood on her sword before looking over to Nezuko.

"Nezuko... set this on fire... we gotta help Tanjiro." Y/N told the demon girl. Nezuko glanced at Y/N in worry as she noticed the girl losing consciousness from blood loss. Y/N laughed. "I'll be fine, don't worry, I'm strong~"

Nezuko nodded before she set her sword on fire. Just as Rui started to reattach his head, Y/N quickly cut herself free before using the last string as a boost.

Y/N shifted as she jumped towards Rui, who had an expression of anger and shock. How the hell did she get free?!

And sorry, why the frick is her skin glowing pink?!

TOTAL CONCENTRATION BREATHING, RUBBER BREATHING!! IMPROVISED GEAR 2: GOMU GOMU NO JET BAZOOKA!!

The demon slayer sliced off his head faster than light, a light pink coming off from her bloodied body. She killed it, for real this time.

A certain Tomioka Giyuu who came like 30 seconds ago watched as the girl's eyes closed almost immediately after. The water hashira quickly managed to catch her before she hit the ground.

Giyuu carefully picked her up bridal style for a comfortable position. He internally sighed as he gently moved hair from her face.

Still so reckless.

Yep, Y/N is still the same.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

taisho era secret!

the same events went down even after y/n passed out except giyuu was carrying Y/N the entire time. giyuu and shinobu's events went down differently. they went like this:

"don't attack me while i'm carrying y/n."

"what happened to her?" shinobu asked, her smile still on her face even though veins were popping out of her head. someone has some real audacity to hurt y/n.

"she defeated the demon. don't attack them, or y/n." giyuu told her, still not letting go of the sleeping girl while protecting nezuko and tanjiro.

"i would never hurt y/n, and i wasn't after the boy. i only aimed for the demon. why would you get in my way, tomioka? after telling me that we could never get along with demons... how should i put this?" shinobu turned. "this is exactly why no one likes you."

"i'm not... i'm not disliked by people."

"i'm sorry that you're just now finding out."

"y/n likes me." giyuu stated, monotone expression still on his face. "does she like you?"

tanjiro was literally shaking at the intense glares shinobu and giyuu were throwing at each other.

and also, giyuu was holding y/n so instead of keeping shinobu in chokehold, he just decided that he would sit on her because there was no way he was setting y/n down on this disgusting ground.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735K 17.9K 24
♧ (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...
70.1K 3.1K 30
❝ THERE is no denying that there is evil in this world, but the light will always conquer the darkness. ❞ π₯𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 π›πž π₯𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 | slow...
35.1K 1K 55
YN was a normal girl. Both parents alive, a younger brother who loved her and no demons harassing their village. Still she decides to become a demon...
36.5K 335 17
Taking Requests Some: smut fluff Angst Disclaimers: None of these one shot story are linking with the actual story line. I...