šŒš”š†šˆš–š€š‘š€! āžÆ demon sla...

By imn0tfunny

āš“š€šš‰šˆš‘šŽ, š˜šŽš” š†šŽš“ š€šš˜ šŒš„š€š“?āž āž¢ š‚š‹š”š“š™š˜, šƒšˆšŒš–šˆš“š“š„šƒ, š€ššƒ š‚šŽšš’š“š€šš“ļæ½... More

info and prologue
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty

five

2.5K 135 5
By imn0tfunny

Random Forest

"Y/N-san?? Why are you on the ground??"

Yes, you read correctly.

Tanjiro was confused to see Y/N sprawled on the ground. Y/N was face-down in the grass, her guard completely down. She wasn't moving, but her scent was telling him that she was alive.

You see, Tanjiro had been instructed to go to his next mission. He was walking through the forest when he tripped over something. Luckily, he caught himself before actually falling to the ground. When he turned to see what he tripped over, his eyes fell on Y/N.

"Eh? Oh, hey, Tanjiro." The girl said weakly. Tanjiro's eyes softened into concern.

"Are you okay?" He asked, taking a seat next to the girl. She lifted up her face from the grass, a frown in place.

"I'm hungryyyy..." She whined. He sweatdropped.

When she starts to lay down, should he just assume that she's hungry?

After Tanjiro had given the girl a rice ball, he smiled as he watched her eat it. She seemed so much happier when she was eating.

"So, Y/N-san, what are you doing out here?" She looked at him, curiously.

"Eh? Oh, my mission is around here, somewhere." She told him before looking around. "What about you, Tanjiro?"

"Same with me."

"Huh. Funny."

"PLEASEEEE!!!"

"Eh?"

Tanjiro and Y/N turned to see the yellow haired dude from final selection. He was on his knees, clinging to some girl in the middle of the road, making a big scene.

"PLEASE MARRY ME!! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU!!"

"W-What the-? What's going on over there?" Tanjiro asked in confusion. Suddenly, a bird flew over to Tanjiro's hand, chirping like crazy. "Huh? Oh, so that's what's happening. Okay, I'll help! Y/N-san, I'm- eh? Y/N-san?"

Tanjiro was a bit late.

"OWW!! WHAT THE HECK?! WHY'D YOU HIT ME?!"

"Just because."

Tanjiro looked up to see Y/N had punched the yellow haired boy upside the head. The boy had tears and snot all over his face and he looked like an absolute sap right now.

"THAT HURT! AND SHE'S GOING To... marry... me..." He seemed to press a halt in his screaming as he got a good look at Y/N's face.

Oh, he calmed down-

"YOU'RE THAT GIRL FROM FINAL SELECTION!! ARE YOU GOING TO MARRY ME, THEN?!! YOU'RE GOING TO MARRY ME, BEAUTY?!"

...Nevermind.

"Eh? No way."

"Get off of Y/N-san! No one here wants to marry you!" Tanjiro finally stepped in, grabbing the crying mess of a boy off Y/N. "You're just making a big scene in the middle of the road! Can't you see that all your doing is making everyone around you uncomfortable!? Also, you're stressing out your sparrow!"

"That uniform! You're that guy from Final Selection!"

"There's no way I'd know anyone like you! I don't know you!"

Dang, Tanjiro can get angry?

"BUT WE MET, REMEMBER?! DON'T GET MAD AT ME FOR YOUR MEMORY PROBLEMS!!"

Tanjiro paused before dropping the boy to the ground, seemingly annoyed. He turned to Y/N, ignoring his presence.

"Hey Y/N-san, are you okay?"

"I'm still hungry..."

"ARE YOU IGNORING ME?!!"

Tanjiro turned to the girl who was being harassed first.

"Alright, you should be okay now. You can head home again." He said.

"I will. Thank you very much. Can I repay you somehow?"

"Yes, I'll take some meat-"

"Haha, she's kidding."

"No, I'm n-"

"Good luck getting home."

"Okay. Thanks again."

"HEY NOW!!" The yellow haired boy screamed, gaining attention again. "STAY OUT OF THE WAY!! THIS GIRL IS GOING TO MARRY ME!! BECAUSE SHE'S IN LOVE WITH ME, ALRIG-"

Before he could even finish that sentence, the girl interrupted him with a hard slap to the face. The girl began slapping him a bunch of times, Tanjiro watching in slight shock while Y/N was watching in amusement.

"Shishishishi~! She really doesn't like you at all, huh? Shishishishi!"

"Y/N-san, don't laugh! And calm down!" Tanjiro exclaimed, restraining the girl from beating up on the loud boy anymore.

"When did I say anything that even make you think I loved you?! All I did was come talk to you when you were all cramped up on the side of the road!!" The girl yelled at him.

"YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T REACH OUT TO ME BECAUSE YOU WERE WORRIED ABOUT ME OUT OF LOVE???"

"I'M ALEADY ENGAGED, SO OBVIOUSLY NOT!! With all that energy, you must be fine now! Goodbye!" The girl huffed before stomping off.

"Wait..."

"Wow, dude, that's really rough! Shishishi~!" Y/N exclaimed as she slapped his back.

That was her mistake.

The yellow haired boy pounced on her again, clinging to her waist, tears streaming down.

"SO YOU WANTED TO MARRY ME AFTER ALL, BEAUTY-CHAN?!"

"Nope."

"Get off of Y/N! Didn't you learn anything?!"

"Why'd you get in the way in the first place? This had nothing to do with you!"

The boy whined as Tanjiro gave him his most disgusted look ever. Y/N snorted.

"Wow, you're so annoying, men AND women don't like you, shishishishi~!" The girl laughed.

"THAT'S SO MEAN!!"

"What's wrong with you?"

"STOP STARING AT ME LIKE I'M SOME PITIFUL CREATURE OR SOMETHING!!" He pointed at Tanjiro, tears still draining from his face. "HEY YOU!! YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE RESPONSIBLITY!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT THAT I MISSED OUT ON MARRIAGE!!"

Tanjiro expression changed to be even more disgusted than before.

"SAY SOMETHING!! Listen up! I'm going to die soon! During my next job! I'm horribly weak, okay? You'd better protect me until I manage to get married, alright?"

...

...

...

"You're stupid and cowardly! I hate people like you, hahahahah~!"

"THAT'S SO MEAN, BEAUTY-CHAN!!"

"Her name is Monkey D. Y/N, not Beauty-chan! And I'm Kamado Tanjiro!"

"I'm Agatsuma Zenitsu! Please save me, Y/N-chan!!" Zenitsu screeched, clinging to Y/N once again.

"Didn't I tell you to let go of her?!"

After a bunch of yelling and screaming, Zenitsu finally calmed down. It wasn't long before the three demon slayers started their way down the road again. Y/N decided that she would call Zenitsu "wimpy". She thought it was funny.

"Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah. But now I'm getting pretty hungry."

The words hung in the air as Y/N stopped walking and fell to the floor, face down, confusing the two males.

"Huh? Y/N? What are you doing?"

"I'm hungryyy..."

"Speaking of which, why don't you guys have any food on you?" Tanjiro asked.

"I dunno."

Tanjiro pulled out an ongiri from his haori and broke it in two. Y/N jumped up really fast. He smiled as he handed it to them. After noticing Tanjiro wasn't eating any, Zenitsu broke it in three.

"There." Tanjiro smiled as he handed Y/N her piece.

"Yay!"

"I know what you mean when you say you're scared of demons, but you should really try to not stress out your sparrow."

"Huh? It was upset? The sparrow?"

"What sparrow?" Y/N asked.

"Well, you're always whining about not wanting to go to work, but you're always hitting on girl, and you snore so loud that it's had enough! So it says." Tanjiro said, pointing at the sparrow in his hand.

"That's what it said? You can understand bird language?" Tanjiro nodded.

"Tanjiro's like Snow White..."

"You're lying! You're just trying to trick me!"

"START RUNNING! START RUNNING!" Tanjiro's crow screeched from above as it appaeared out of thin air.

"THAT CROW IS TALKING TO US!!"

"Dinner!!" Y/N drooled.

"CAW?!!"

"Y/N-san, no! And come on!" Tanjiro told the girl before taking her hand and running towards the direction of the mission.

"WHAT ABOUT ME?!!"

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

taisho era secret!

tanjiro was really happy to see Y/N again, even though he thought she was a bit weird. but he was really curious about her and wanted to be considered a friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 1.2K 36
āš—œ š—“š˜‚š—²š˜€š˜€ š—¹š—¼š˜ƒš—² š˜„š—¼š—暝—øš˜€ š—¹š—¶š—øš—² š˜š—µš—®š˜. š—Øš—»š—øš—»š—¼š˜„š—¶š—»š—“š—¹š˜†, š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—®š—暝—² š—·š˜‚š˜€š˜ š—®š—Æš—¹š—² š˜š—¼ š—³š—²š—²š—¹ š—²š—°š˜€š˜š—®š˜š—¶š—° š˜„š—µš—²š—»...
132K 4.8K 25
[DISCONTINUED] Becoming a Hashira was a rather big decision, one that took you years to make. People have always believed in you but you tend to pus...
94.5K 4.7K 15
"What's love? That's only something nee-san can feel, not me," Some say that there must be some luck in finding love. Some say that it will eventuall...
3.2M 156K 49
ā•°ā‹Æāž¤ š•š€š‘šˆšŽš”š’ šŠšš˜ š— š…š„šŒš€š‹š„ š‘š„š€šƒš„š‘ ā€• A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...