πŒπ”π†πˆπ–π€π‘π€! ➯ demon sla...

By imn0tfunny

βπ“π€ππ‰πˆπ‘πŽ, π˜πŽπ” π†πŽπ“ π€ππ˜ πŒπ„π€π“?❞ ➒ π‚π‹π”π“π™π˜, πƒπˆπŒπ–πˆπ“π“π„πƒ, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π‚πŽππ’π“π€ππ“οΏ½... More

info and prologue
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty

three

3.7K 179 38
By imn0tfunny

✧ Thousand Sunny ✧

"THE SWORD IS NOT FOOD, YOU NUMBSKULL!!"

In the famed house, the Thousand Sunny, a visitor had came. A blacksmith. The blacksmith was there to deliver the sword to its future owner, Monkey D. Y/N. The blacksmith had come, kind of scared.

Around the blacksmith world, any swordsman with the initial "D" has always been known for being the most freakish. Any blacksmith who has them was deemed as unlucky and most have gone mentally insane just from a few interactions.

Of course, most believe these are just rumors.

And that's where they went wrong.

Y/N's blacksmith was tugging on the sword while the girl tried to bite her sword. The cover wasn't even off of it yet! Why in the world is this girl trying to eat it?!

"STOP IT!!"

Nami, Zoro, and Sanji walked through the front door to see the scene. Zoro just blinked, having been around the girl the longest, he just stop trying to stop her. Sanji had better things to do.

The two guys just walked right past.

The blacksmith's eyes widened. THEY AREN'T GOING TO HELP?!

Luckily, Nami came to his rescue.

"Y/N, STOP MAKING SUCH A RUCUS!!"

*BONK*

"Swowwy." The girl said, her voice muffled by the bruise on her cheek. The blacksmith sweatdropped.

"What is wrong with her?"

"Everything." Nami sighed, grabbing the back of Y/N's shirt.

"Shishishishi~! That's right!"

"It's not a compliment!"

Zoro came back in with a confused face.

"Why are you here by the way?" He asked, taking a seat. The blacksmith turned to him, holding the sword in his hands, away from Y/N.

"I-I'm here to give Monkey D. Y/N her sword." He stated.

"Oh." Zoro shrugged.

"I don't need one." Y/N said blankly. "Zoro has one over there."

"They aren't for you, dumbass!" Zoro yelled, still annoyed that his sword was taken without his permission in the first place. Even though even if she asked, he wouldn't have given it to her anyway.

"What's so special about the sword anyway?" Nami asked, sitting next to Y/N.

"The color-changing katana is the only sword that can slay demons. It's the only sword that can slice the thick neck of demons. They also change color at the touch of the user." The blacksmith explained to the three in front of him.

"Ah! Like that mohawk guy was yelling about!" Y/N recalled, thinking of the boy she had punched into a tree.

"Mohawk guy?"

"How much would people pay for that~?"

"Is it really that strong?"

"Yes. And this one is Monkey D. Y/N." The blacksmith said, handing it to Y/N. Y/N blinked at it and just took off the wrapping, discarding it to the floor.

"Make sure it's a pretty color, Y/N! I'm sure we'll get paid more for a great color!" Nami exclaimed, already planning on selling it.

"You're not selling my creation!" The blacksmith yelled, pissed off at the woman's audacity.

Y/N gripped the handle of the sword waiting for something to happen. In a couple of seconds, the sword turned a vibrant yellow on one side with red on the other. The colors seemed to match the exact color scheme of the girl's straw hat.

The blacksmith stared at the sword in complete confusion.

"That hasn't happened before..." He thought out loud.

"So it's defective?"

"N-No, I guess not. I guess it's just... special...?"

"Like Y/N."

"Shishishishi~! I am pretty special!" Y/N cheered with a bright grin.

"Yeah... in a good and bad kind of way."

"What's that supposed to mean?" A sudden loud squawk of a bird was heard, taking everyone's attention away from the conversation and the sword. On the table, Y/N's crow flew in.

"Hey, it's the crow!"

"Are you going to name it?"

"Hmm..." Y/N looked up at the sky, thinking. "Ah! I know! Merry!" A grin was on Y/N's face as she pet the crow. Nami and Zoro smiled a bit at the girl's excitement.

"CAW!! Monkey D. Y/N! Hurry!" Everyone paled.

"WHAT?! THAT THING CAN TALK?!" Nami panicked.

"The hell?!"

"✨AWESOME✨"

"Head north! A village is being terrorized by demons! Hunt the group down and kill them! Prepare yourself, Monkey D. Y/N!" Merry squawked orders. Y/N blinked.

"Wow, you got your mission already? You just got your sword!" Nami stated.

"How do you think it learned to talk?" Zoro asked.

"Do you think we can still cook it?" Y/N added in.

"Were you idiots even listening?"

Y/N walked into a town with her sword resting on her hip. She blinked as she walked into the slightly wrecked town. Y/N blinked as she stared at the demon claw marks on the walls.

"Ooh, this town is a scrapyard." Y/N stated out loud.

"It's not that bad." A voice said out of nowhere. Y/N turned on her heel to see a girl with blue hair and blue eyes. She had a red bow in her hair. "Just... trashed." She stated, kicking a random rock. "The name's Nojiko. You?"

"Monkey D. Y/N! And you got any food, I'm dyinggg!" Y/N stated, dragging out the last word. Nojiko blinked at her. She then smiled.

"Yeah. Come on." She stated, walking away. Y/N walked after her, examining the village. Though it wasn't completely trashed, Y/N could see something was off. All the people here, they all seemed so cautious and looked kind of scared.

It was noon, so there should be plenty of time before Y/N has to face off against a demon.

Nojiko led Y/N to a large grove of tangerines. Y/N's eyes glistened with amazement as she stared at the many trees.

"THOSE LIKE SO GOOD!!" Y/N cheered before dashing to the nearest tree and stuffing her face with 15 at a time. Nojiko laughed a bit.

"You sure like oranges, don't you?" She said.

"Oh, hey, by the way, you seen any demons 'round here?" Y/N asked casually. Nojiko stiffened a bit with her lips forming into one straight line. Y/N let out a confused hum and turned her head over to Nojiko.

"I haven't seen any, but they're around here. That's for sure." Nojiko stated with a voice so low, it sounded like a whisper. "In the midst of night, if you haven't paid your enormous amount of taxes, you will disappear without a trace left of you." She muttered.

Y/N looked over to Nojiko, who was staring over to the edge of a cliff. Y/N's eyes squinted as she looked at a lump that seemed like a grave. A small thing was spinning in the wind that she couldn't make out.

Y/N blinked as she looked back at Nojiko still looking at the grave. Must've been someone she lost.

"Nojiko...!" A voice rang out. Y/N and Nojiko turned over to the voice, shaking out of the gloomy conversation. A random hairy man with a mustache and scars all over his body--including his face. He had a police man uniform and sandals. "Who's that?" Nojiko smiled gently at the man.

"Relax, Genzo. This is Y/N. Y/N, this is Genzo, the sheriff of this village." She explained. Genzo looked at Y/N skeptically as the girl peeled another tangerine. After a moment of silence, Y/N gave him a big grin.

"Shishishi~! What's up, mustache guy?" She laughed. Genzo relaxed slightly, seeing no threat.

"My name is Genzo. Nice to meet you, but you might want to leave before nightfall. It gets dangerous." He stated. Y/N blinked.

"He's right, y'know." Nojiko chimed in, gaining attention. "I'm glad you like the tangerines, but you should head onward soon." Y/N looked at her before turning back to the tangerine tree.

"Nah."

"'Nah?'" They both asked, confused and shocked at the reply.

"Don't feel like it." Y/N added, casually.

"Y-You... you don't feel like leaving?"

"Yep. I heard some demons were around here. Have ya seen it?" Y/N asked, completely disregarding the fact that not every knows about demons. Genzo eyes widened. Demons? He had heard of demons as a kid, but he's never actually seen one. Much less did he expect demons to be in his town. That explains the disappearances and deaths.

"Demons?! Here?!"

"Yeah," Nojiko added in. "I think that's why people have been dying and disappearing constantly." She said, her hand on her chin.

"What time do people usually disappear around here?" Y/N asked, munching on an orange.

"Only at night." Genzo noted.

"Y/N," The said girl turned to Nojiko. "Why are you so interested in the disappearances and demons anyway? Could you possibly be..." Nojiko trailed off as she sunk into her thoughts.

"Eh? Oh! It's almost sunset! Gotta go! Thanks for the oranges, pretty lady! See ya!" Y/N exclaimed as she ran off after stuffing her pockets with at least twenty oranges.

"HEY!! YOU CAN'T TAKE ALL THE ORANGES!! THEY AREN'T YOURS!!" Genzo yelled after her, noticing the grove was basically empty except for like two trees.

"Genzo. I think you should let her have them." The said man turned to Nojiko who's eyes trailed over back to the grave of her lost adoptive mother. "Y'know she kind of reminds me of her. I think Bell-mere would want her to have them." She smiled thinking about the pink haired woman. Genzo sighed.

(A/N: This will be quick. just wanted to say i personally think that nami's backstory makes it into one of the most tragic ever. like seriously bro, i was crying my eyes out when i watched it and i still do. that's what makes arlong park arc so much more interesting because i wanted arlong to be roasted alive. but that's just me. back to the story~)

"If you say so." Genzo smiled.

Night washed over the land faster than to be thought. An evil presence rose as the sun fell. Doors were locked tight and windows were sealed close, in hopes that no one will break in. Of course, this did nothing, but what can you do?

But the people of the town don't have to worry. A capable slayer is here, ready to save the entire town tonight. Her senses alert, sword ready to strike at any moment. There will be no escaping tonig-

"Zzzzzz"

Well that's what usually be expected.

But you remember the slayer is Y/N.

The girl was dead asleep in the middle of the road. A puddle of water was right behind her and she was lucky her haori wasn't wet. Her head was leaning against her sword and she was sitting in the dirt, snoozing the night away. The girl should be out hunting the demon, but she decided that she would want 15 more minutes and 15 became 3 hours and then she fell asleep.

Behold the art of procrastination.

Nojiko walked up to her, confused on why she was sleeping in the middle of the road. Nojiko definitely realized this girl was odd, but she didn't realize that she was odd enough to sleep in the middle of the road.

But hey, you learn something new everyday.

"Uh, Y/N?" Nojiko gently stretched her arm out to tap the sleeping girl's shoulder. Before she could even touch her, her arm was quickly grabbed and she was pulled back before something could snatch her leg.

Nojiko's eyes widened as Y/N, who was suddenly wide awake, was holding onto her wrist. She followed her eyes over to the spot where she just stood. A hand was sticking out from a puddle of water.

Nojiko blinked in shock. The hand had sharp nails that compared to needles and veins popped out of it. The hand was webbed like a flipper.

What in the world was she witnessing?

The hand balled into a fist as another arm appeared and it pulled up a head. A blue-skinned demon with a sharp jagged nose appeared. Nojiko's eyes widened in fear. Y/N grinned.

"Shishishi~! What luck! I didn't even have to look for you! Desperate to find me?" She laughed.

"Don't flatter yourself." The demon spat. "I was just looking for the thing stinking up my territory." Y/N tilted her head.

"But it isn't yours. It belongs to Nojiko's town." She stated, neutrally. The demon gritted it's teeth.

"No. I took over this territory. Everything here belongs to me. And that includes you!" He exclaimed as he jumped at the two. Y/N picked up Nojiko and jumped back.

"Nojiko!!" A familiar voice shouted. Y/N and the said girl turned their heads to see Genzo running towards the two females. Y/N grinned and with a hefty toss, she threw Nojiko up into the air towards Genzo. Genzo's eyes widened, surprised at the reckless action, but he managed to catch her. "What the hell was that?!" He yelled, as he knew he almost missed.

"Shishishi~! I knew you would catch her!" Y/N grinned and laughed.

"Y/N, be careful, okay?" Nojiko shouted as Genzo set her down. "When you come back, you can have as many tangerines as you want." Y/N smiled before turning to the demon.

"Oh, now you're gonna have to die faster!" Y/N snickered before hearing Genzo's words of encouragement being drowned out by their footsteps fading.

"The only one dying here is you!" The demon shrieked as he lunged at Y/N again. Y/N sliced off his arm, only to have the nose act as a sword and stab right through her arm. She winced before jumping back and pulling it out. She frowned at it. "Heh, you talk a big game, but you can't back it up at all." Y/N looked up, one eye shadowed by her hat.

"But can I?"

"Huh?" As soon as the demon blinked, it was missing the top half of it's body. He growled in utter anger. "You little punk!!" He screamed as his body reformed and he swung at Y/N.

TOTAL CONCENTRATION, RUBBER BREATHING!! FIRST FORM: GOMU GOMU NO PISTOL!!

The girl's powerful slice had cut the arm but narrowly missed the neck. The demon sprung at her as soon as his arm regenerated. 6 seconds. Y/N's eyes locked onto the arm as she noted in her brain that the arm regenerates every 6 seconds.

"Aren't you a slow one?" Y/N teased with a cheeky grin.

"What did you say?!"

TOTAL CONCENTRATION, RUBBER BREATHING!! SECOND FORM: GOMU GOMU NO ROCKET!!

Y/N pulled her foot back before she launched herself at the demon. She looked up as she watched the arm flew. She looked over, too late for the next attack.

Teeth. The demon had sunk it's sharp as hell teeth into the girl's neck. Her eyes widened in utter pain and for a second, she was sort of grateful that it wasn't a vampire. She gritted her teeth as she swung her sword.

"GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!!" She yelled, slicing off his nose. He let go to shout in agony, giving Y/N the chance to kick him away. She stumbled backwards with a bloodied neck. She set her fingers on her neck, gritting down on her teeth.

"You little brat..." He growled, his nose regrowing.

"This isn't your town." Y/N started, running towards the demon and began slicing at it. "You can't steal somebody's home." She went on as she twisted her body to avoid a water-covered attack. "This belongs to Nojiko and you've stolen a loved one from her." The girl sliced the torso. "And she'll never get it back."

"Who cares about you damn humans anyway?! All you do is hate each other and die!! I'm doing you a favor and ending it early!!" Y/N bit down on her teeth, anger rising.

"No! Humans are not your dolls! You don't get to play with them like toys!"

TOTAL CONCENTRATION, RUBBER BREATHING!! FOURTH FORM: GOMU GOMU NO BAZOOKA!!

With a powerful and swift slice, the demon's head rolled and the black ashes started to fade away with the flesh. Y/N sheathed her sword and put her hand on her neck. She sighed.

"I'm tired."

.

.

.

Wait for it...

.

.

.

"And I'm stravinnnnggggg!"

There it is.

The girl then grinned and a pep in her step came. She let out her signature laugh of amusement.

"Shishishi~! Nojiko said I can have more oranges! Hope she keeps her word! Shishishi~!"

That grove will be empty by sunrise.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

taisho era secret!

Y/N can fall asleep literally anywhere. it's a skill passed down from her grandpa and she didn't know her dad, but probably from him too!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 3.2K 30
❝ THERE is no denying that there is evil in this world, but the light will always conquer the darkness. ❞ π₯𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 π›πž π₯𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 | slow...
45.5K 431 17
Taking Requests Some: smut fluff Angst Disclaimers: None of these one shot story are linking with the actual story line. I...
104K 5.7K 143
If you wanna understand this more, please read the first one "Priceless Smile". May you all enjoy reading! I apologize again in advance for the missp...
746K 18.1K 24
♧ (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...