Mermay 2023

By AFruityFerret030

Is mermay thingies! Prompts I use are by KatiAmel on deviantart. Sorry dat it's a bit late lol. Sun x moon x... More

Mermaid ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Singing (uhh not smut?)
Fish ๐Ÿ’€ โ™ฅ
Sailor ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Treasure๐Ÿ’€ โ™ฅ๏ธ
Royalty๐Ÿ’€โ™ฅ๏ธ
Mystery๐Ÿ”ฅ
Dolphin ๐Ÿ’ง
Sea monster
Shark โ™ฅ๏ธ

Beast hunter ๐Ÿ”ฅ

290 5 8
By AFruityFerret030

You stare in shock at the picture.

Right there, in that picture is why you started training to be a cryptid hunter.

For years you have been hunting cryptids and all because of three.

And after so long, you finally got a report on them.

You had requested that if there were any celestial sea monster sightings, you'd receive the job.

You had been on a trip with the family when you first saw them.

Your sister dared you to go water-skiing and you somehow got yourself to do it.

It had been fun before something cut the rope and you fell under the water.

Something, or someone, grabbed your ankle which made your eyes shoot open from trying to keep the salty water out of your eyes.

You looked down and saw a huge grinning face with orange eyes and frills around their face.

You started to struggle but two more arrived, one being similar to the Sun, the other being similar to the Moon, and started to help the first one.

Your little brother who was almost thirteen at the time had ended up crying out your name and the three had paused and the grip on your ankle loosened.

You quickly kicked them again and swam back to shore as your life vest brought you up to above the water.

Your dad was already halfway over and the two of you swam to each other then he pulled you back to shore to where the rest of your family was.

You had then started trying to find out if cryptid hunters are a thing in less then legal ways which brought them to finding you then you training to be a cryptid hunter then of course becoming one.

You stare for a bit longer before quickly standing up from your bed and you quickly go to your closet full of supplies for cryptid hunting.

You grab out a whistle, invisible nets, ropes, and some jewelry then put them in a bag.

Mers love shiny things and if you set up a net trap with some trinkets inside, you should catch atleast one of those bastards.

You'll attach them to the net, and when any of them try to pull it off, the net will pull them up and out of the water where you can shoot them.

And if that doesn't work, you have your whistle.

You get into the driving seat of your trailer and start it up.

Time to go to Ohio...

Yay...

At least it's only four hours from here.

Let's turn on some music!

~○◇●◇○~

You look at the lake on a dock as wind blows in your face.

You rent a fishing boat and pay the captain named Foxy and his crew enough money to get him to not talk about whatever he sees and you tell him that if something happened to you, steer back to shore and don't look back.

You also asked him if he cared if he died and you got a shrug which caused you to snort.

You attach the net to the power block with bracelets and necklaces attached to the very bottom after shore is long gone.

After the net is dropped in, captain Foxy walks over to you.

🦊'So, what'cha lookin for mate.'

'Can't tell you. What I can say is restricted by my oath. You'll probably see why but I suggest you don't tell anyone. My community isn't too keen about these things being spread around more then they need to be.'

He huffs but backs away.

🦊'A'ight then. Won't get up in ya business.'

He walks away and you sigh.

The wait is the worst part of the hunt.

~○◇●◇○~

You are dozing off when you see a tug and you run too the side of the ship the net is on.

Your excitement disintegrates when you see that there's cut rope floating around.

They cut it.

You tense up and scream to the captain.

'CAPTAIN HEAD FOR SHORE!! ITS NOT SAFE!!! MY ATTEMPT FAILED, YOU NEED TO STEER NOW!!!'

Foxy looks at you with a surprised face before nodding and steering towards land.

You shake your head to get the anxiety out but then something knocks into the other side of the ship.

You yelp as you fall over the railing and into the water.

You watch as the boat continues.

Tears and salt sting your eyes as you realize your dead.

Technically, not yet, but you will be.

Mers or no, you are gonna die here.

No one can save you now that you're here.

You're far from shore, under the water with no life vest, and mers are nearby.

Your expression turns into a glare as you see three figures enter your now blurry vision but you almost gasp when you actually see them

Is...is it just you or did they get prettier since the last time you saw them?

The one you first saw all those years ago grins and waves at you as your vision goes black and you see a net go around you.

.

.

.

You groan as you wake up.

What the fuck happened...

You look around and your eyes widen when you see you're in a cave with shells and gems and shiny things all over...and some things you quickly had to look away from.

You sit up and look down to see you are tied up tightly with your arms behind your back.

Mk first off, you're not dead yet??? 

Second, are you in their den?!!

You hear a splash and look to see a tunnel full of water that is probably the entrance and you see the three mers pulling themselves out of the water.

You yelp and get on your feet as fast as possible and run away.

You know they'll get you soon, but fight or flight instincts mk?

You hear laughter and soon four hands grab you and you feel much smaller than you already did.

You are as tall as they are from the top of their fins to the bottom of their abdomen and their tail is so much longer than that.

Hooooly shit they have four limbs?!

One hand holds the back of your head, one hand goes wraps around your neck, another hand holds the top half of your back, and the last one is driving you crazy.

The last one holds the bottom half of your back, but they have their thumb placed, most likely on purpose, against your abdomen and crotch.

(*I totally didn't sketch it and totally don't have it in this chapter below this note...*)

(*...you saw nothing...*)

Your screech turns into a small groan and a very red face and the huge mer chuckles.

《Did you really think you'd escape this time~》

Their thumb presses into your crotch.

'Ahh~!'

《When you were up there above the water so long ago with that rope pulling you on those 'water skiis', we first saw you as an easy catch for dinner, but then your brother called and we started to study you. Every curve, every scar, everything. If we were mesmerized for a shorter time we could've brought you back home before you got away, but unfortunatly you got to your dear father. But no ones here to take you away again~ We can play with you all. We. Want~》

They press more and squeeze your neck a bit and you groan again.

You hear a huff from the yellow mer to the left of the mer holding you.

[Cliiiip, 'we' means all three of us! And at least get their coverings off]

They sigh but say fine and set you back down.

The blue one takes off the net around your chest and arms and the yellow one pulls off your boots, sweatpants, and your shirt which leaves you in only a tank top and underwear.

You don't move, knowing that you have way below zero chance to get out of this.

You wonder for a bit what any of the other cryptid hunters would think, but that train of thought gets interrupted by your underwear and tank top getting ripped off.

They didn't even ask yet you find yourself not caring a single bit.

You weren't expecting this to end up with you getting fucked by mers but you find yourself getting excited about it.

The mer licks their lips with a smirk on their face and you notice an orange tentacle slowly come out of a slit on their abdomen.

You then notice another one and your eyes widen even more.

One was big but two of those suckers?!

...

Will they fit?

Oh gosh the ideas you are getting-

Hey wait didn't you see a collar earlier before this happened? 

You look at where the 'toys' are and you do in fact see a collar.

(What'cha lookin at)

You quickly look away but the tall one, who you still don't know the god damn name of, sees before you do.

《A collar huh~》

You squeak and hide your face in your hands.

[I think those hands need to be restrained so you don't end up hiding that adorable cherry red face~]

One of them grabs the net again and uses it to tie your arms behind your back again and the other goes over to the collar and brings it back.

The collar gets handed to the four armed one and they put the collar around your neck.

You kind of feel embarrassed by the fact that you're a (ex) cryptid hunter who's a bottom but you also don't care.

Only lovers get to know your a bottom and you'd probably be treated as a bottom by these three wether you like it or not.

'...e-excuse me I'm kind of getting tired of referring to y-you guys as the t-tall one or the blue one or the yellow one and etc. in m-my thoughts what are your names???'

(Moooon)

[Sun!]

You notice she says that in a sing songy voice.

《Eclipssse~》

You squeak out an ok then say your name.

《So prettyyyyy~》

You squeak as they trace circles around your entrance.

《It must've taken sooo much courage to get yourself to finally ask~ Perhaps youdeserve something for that~》

You yelp as their finger dives in and starts to send shivers down your spine.

You pant as they push their finger in and out then whine when they stop.

《So greedy for more for a little hunter who seemed so against being here a few minutes ago~》

'P-please I need more! Please please please I need it!!'

《I'm afraid you are gonna have to be more specific guppy~》

You whimper.

'I n-need you inside of me and I want both!'

They chuckle.

《Good pet~》

You moan loudly as they push themself in and you hear them growl.

《I'm gonna absolutely ruin you~!》

They start pushing in and out at a fast pace, startling you and making your brain turn to mush instantly.

Tears prick your eyes as they go faster and faster and all you can do is moan as Eclipse brings you closer to the edge 

You feel like your gonna cum soon and they lower down, causing you a bit of confusion.

They bite you, bringing you over the edge.

They purr in satisfaction then cum as well.

You sigh and close your eyes.

'Im jus gon close ma eyes fer a bit...'

You pass out and feel your hair being played with as you do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 301 24
Hello this is the first time I write a story hopefully everything goes smoothly while making this. Sun x Moon ship so if you don't like the ship don'...
19.3K 954 99
HOLY SHIT WE REACHED #1 IN #SUNXREADER "๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š." Quick-burn story. Pacing is at a high rate. The "and more" part of t...
11.8K 328 25
(discontinued) This story takes place when Moon is fixed and virus free. THERE IS ANGST AND FLUFF!!! (maybe smut idrk to be honest) (y/n) - your/name...
721 5 15
Idk it's a Sundrop and Moondrop story, a little spice here and there but nothing too bad... yet >:) oh also gore in the beginning :b PS: I promise t...