I WAS ISEKAI INTO AN HAREM FA...

By Cupcakestobe2

"Oh man. I'm basically a 23 year old god in a 17 year old body and HAVE NO IDEA how to control my powers." "O... More

Good Night- Introduction
Sister 1
Tomo 1
Hana 1
Etsuko 1
A Fight
Fang 1
Kimora 1
Emma 1
The ' Party ' -1
The ' Party ' - 2
The Party - 2.5
Sister 2
Tomo 2
Hana 2
Etsuko 2
Fang 2
Emma 2
Kimora 2
Sister 3
Tomo 3
Hana 3
Etsuko 3
Kimora 3
A Battle
Emma 3
Tomo 4
Together Pt.1
Together Pt.2

Fang 3

98 8 0
By Cupcakestobe2

I laugh along with my brothers. All of them in the direct sunlight, it was hard to read their expressions. But I knew it was joy. I had just gotten suspended for making a bomb in class and letting it go of in my youngest brother class. We all lean against one another in a large field.

"Hey, Star. Dad says once you get better, he'll take you to the lab!"

"Shush dummy, that was supposed to be a secret!"

"It was ah!"

"Jupiter, really?! Man, this guy..."

"Like you know how to keep a secret Mart."

"Enough fighting you two. Why don't we just sneak Star in, mm?"

"Really?!" I say with a bright smile.
"Sure."

"Eh, I don't know Big Way. "

"If big brother says it's alright, then it is!"

"Hold on, you know I'm the oldest."

"Mmm, Zeus, you may be the oldest, but Wayne is totally cooler than you!" I comment. We all laugh and look at the sunset in the sky. I close my eyes and enjoy the crisp breeze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up sore. It feels as if I had a very long dream. A very important dream. I glance to the side of my bed, the room painfully white. There was Fang with red puffy eyes. I tried to ask her what was wrong, but instead, a croaked sound came from me. Her red eyes meet mine, and she quickly kisses me.

I kiss back, of course. Then I realized I'm literally kissing a billionaires daughter after putting her in such a dangerous situation and stopping. She looks at me with happiness within the sorrow. She holds me close and lets out a sigh of relief. I have so many questions I want to ask her, but I keep them to myself for now. She is clearly already very emotional right now.

I look around the room, coughing into my hand. Hospital. I see then, I must have been in bad shape. I look at my hand, a few droplets of blood. I must BE in bad shape. I reach my arm up and touch my neck. I gasp.

"What's wrong, Marie?!"

"B..." My bandages! The ones always around my neck are gone. I look at both my hands. No marks or anything. No sign I've been in a fire or any physical harm was done to my physical form at all. But internally, I must be dying. Even if not physically, it's like I said earlier. The more magic I lose... But I still remember my past life, so is my soul just going to die?

"Oh... your bandages? Everyone else was surprised too...doctor says you no longer need them. Not a single scratch...so it was a mystery why you wouldn't wake up."

"...?" I tilt my head. I can throw out a guess, but she isn't going to like it.

"You were asleep for almost a whole week. 5 days and 12 hours to be excat."

That explains a lot.

"Um, Marie...."

I hum.

"I didn't tell anyone about what I saw yet."

I nod.

"But according to Kimora, she just informed everyone that you are an Empress. And can copy powers as well as.hsbing the ability of flight."

My eyes almost popped out of my head.

"Don't worry. It's only us who know your true nature. Well, by us, I mean, Kimora, Yuki, and myself."

"Yuki knows?!" I cough out.

"Ah. Well... He overheard me and Kimora speaking so."

I beat I can make him forget!

"He's your brother, I'm sure he won't speak a word of it to anyone else." I grimace and cross my arms. Yeah fucking right. I bet he's fuming with jealous! Haha. Then again, after everything...

I small smile crosses my lips. My stupid perverted brother! Ah! My eyes focus on Fang's bandages on her right hand. How could I just have noticed. I grab her hand and look between her and her hand.

"I- I'm fine."

"Mm...yo..." I stare at her with intensity.

Does your parents know?

"Ah. Why am I not surprised. Telekinesis. "

I forgot I could do that, too! But tell me Fang, your parents...

"I told them that the great Prince's brother sister ended up being a powerful royal. And so they want us to be close." She holds my hand, "I no longer have to hide my attraction to you any longer, Marie. If you are truly a goddess, which I wholeheartedly believe... then I believe you can give me a baby."

I blink. She really needs to drop the baby talk like I'm a minor! Isn't 17 a minor to any of these people! A powerful goddess in a minor body? Mm, I don't think that's so bad after all. Not the pregnancy thing that's a big fucking no.

"Haha. Do not worry Marie... I will be the one getting pregnant not you."

Slightly better but we're still young!

"We are young....the perfect time to breed." She traces hee fingers over my lips. I shiver as her cool breath hits my nose. My eyes slowly closed as her head tilted forward.

"I don't mind sharing you...if I'm the only one to have your baby Marie. "

Maybe one day in the future I'll THINK about it. But for now...

"For now... I do not want to wait anymore. I want to know what it is like to be ravished by a goddess."

I flush. I just woke up, woman! There's not going to be any crazy tricks! I pout my lips, and she starts kissing me gentle. I close my eyes and return the kiss. Our tongue slipped lightly past the gates. Tapping against one another as we start to embrace. Fang climbs onto the bed and moans softly.

Such a sweet voice coming from her. I run my hand under her shirt and feel for her chest. Rubbing over her sports bra. Soon, her nipples became erect, and I was able to pinch and flick at it. She seems red now. Her eyes are completely close as I watch her heated expression grow more desperate. She breaks the kiss to remove her shirt and panties. I lick my lips and pull her back into the kiss. Still uniformed and calm. Though the desire in us both is a gaping flame.

I lick her lip and swirl my tongue in her mouth. I roll over in the bed, pushing her other me. My body is aching slightly, though that's not going to stop me. I lick the back of her teeth. I feel her up and down and pinch some of her flesh softly.. Fang moans, and I can feel her body twist and tense. Her breath was heavy as our bodies started to grind against one another.

Soon, our clothes are hitting the floor. My hand is now between our forms. I rub her clit slowly before slipping two fingers in. Our spit is being swapped as I finger her gentle. Rubbing the roof ofnher wall lightly. It's enough to make her moan like crazy and sink her nails into my skin. But I don't even register the pain enough to flinch.

She presses her hand against my breast. Pinching and pulling at my nipple. Making me moan and start to force my fingers deeper into her. She groans, making my tongue slip further into the back of her throat. Basically fucking her mouth with my tongue. Fang squeezes my tit tighten. I flick my tongue back and forth in her throat as a result.

She breaks the kiss, her other hand on my back as she holds onto me. Fang moans out in pleasure, her walls tightening around me and the sound of pussy getting louder. The wet noises filling the room. I watch all the emotions run over her face. I pant and give a kiss on her nose. Pulling out my fingers slowly as Fang groans.

She sighs, her pale complexion completely red. She takes a moment to wipe her brow. Then she flips me over under her. I can feel my body feeling hotter. I bite my lip as she moves herself down. Opening her mouth and start licking my clit. I shiver because it's cold at first. But soon it turns warm. My body shakes as I endure the pleasure than melt into it.

Not only a few minutes later I cum onto her tongue. I sigh softly and sink into the sheets and pillow. A soft smile on my face. Fang licks up her mouth and hums.

"Delicious."

"Aha... that's a first." I sigh out.

"Ah..." Fang's eyes sparkle, "I'm your first...?"

"Th- the first to l- lick me down there...y- yeah." I can feel my body burn up and bite my lower lip.

"I'm so happy. Marry me first, okay?" Fang giggles and nuzzle into my chest. I smile and pet her head lightly.

"No- promises..." I choke out and clear my throat. Fang flushes and reaches down. She lifts up a juice box and pokes the straw in the box. She points the straw towards me. I smile.

SLURP SLURP SLURP.

Refreshing. :)

"Wha...what was -?"

I giggle softly and rub our noses together. That did make me feel way better. I wonder what will tomorrow bring. If I am still alive after all that, then could it be that now my powers fully awaken, I'm safe? The cost is a piece of my soul. Should I even be happy I'm alive? I look at Fang in my arms and smile.

I cuddle in bed for who knows how long until I felt sleepy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 413 75
Neoma is once again reborn as a hidden princess with a tyrannical father and a yandere twin brother. She died at the hands of her psycho brother in h...
2.1K 169 27
~Wordzmith Awards Winner~ ~Draft 2~ ~Draft 1: Editing Complete~ ~A Fire Emblem FanFic~ The Dark Magician Girl Book 1 "The world surrounding me fades...
550K 19K 75
She had only wanted to have a working marriage and a happy family. Despite that, her husband leaves her for another woman after the loss of their unb...
1K 55 35
Elena Marie Owens, a cool, Independent 15 year old. A very well known person around New York due to her talents in the Arts and Crafts, and one of he...