π‡πˆπ†π‡π–π€π˜ π“πŽ 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋...

By 80srog

DISCONTINUED. ❝ i'm on the highway to hell ❞ - π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—›... thursday and wednesday get sent to a board... More

π‡πˆπ†π‡π–π€π˜ π“πŽ 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋
1. ( arrival )
2. ( roomies )
3. ( tour )
4. ( rainbow )
5. ( powers )
6. ( escape )
7. ( freaks )
8. ( burn )
9. ( not weak )
10. ( stalker )
11. ( beekeeper )
12. ( what? )
13. ( please? )
14. ( don't )
15. ( polaroid )
16. ( kidnapped )
17. ( someone cares )
18. ( pilgrim world )
19. ( eyes )
20. ( cafe )
21. ( vision )
22. ( maybe i do ) he does
23. ( slit mΜΆyΜΆ your wrists )
24. ( invitation )
writers note !

25. ( shopping )

777 56 12
By 80srog

HIGHWAY TO HELL

chapter 25

(  shopping  )

thursday hated everything. he had never hated life more than he did right now. if he had a knife right now, he would slowly and harshly drag it across his throat until he bled out. the urge was still growing, and he didn't know how much longer he could take of this.

thursday and kit stood in the middle of a store, shopping for suits that thursday would be able to wear at the rave'n. of course, there just had to be a dress code meaning thursday couldn't wear any black, like, at all.

kit had never looked happier than he did right now, staring with a massive grin at thursday's tired and blank expression. kit had dressed the boy up in an all-white suit, thursdays eyes examined himself in the mirror and he threw up in his mouth.

not literally, of course. he had to wear all white, what kind of dress code was that? he wasn't even allowed to sneak a little bit of black onto it even if he tried.

the man who was helping them pick stuff out only looked at thursday concerned. he slowly leaned in next to kit before speaking, "do we need to call an ambulance for him?" the man asked in worry.

"oh, don't worry about it. he's just mad right now, he'll get over it." kit grinned happily, knowing that this was a normal occurrence when it came down to the addams boy.

the employee nodded in understanding, but he still looked concerned but also scared as he walked away. "so, what do you think?" kit grinned, looking at thursday before walking up to him.

"it's disgusting." thursday bluntly responded with, it was obvious he meant that whole-heartedly as he grabbed onto the clothing, attempting to pull it away from his body.

"you're only saying that because you're not wearing black clothes, for once." kit judged, folding his arms over his chest as he looked the boy up and down. "i think you look great." he complimented.

"why can't i wear something black?" thursday groaned, still tugging at his clothing as if it were infectious. "because there's a dress code, thurs. if there wasn't, i'd be more than happy to let you wear black but it's the rules." the sinclair boy frowned slightly.

"you know you don't always have to follow the rules." thursday shrugged, seemingly not caring what the rules were in this case scenario. "but it's better to follow the rules." kit's tone was slightly more serious now. thursday knew kit was not one to break the rules, ever, but right now he would do absolutely anything to make him break them.

"it's not like it'd be you breaking them anyways, it'd be me." the addams boy tried once more. "but you're my date to the dance, and i thought you didn't want people to notice you there. you know, wearing something black to a white dress code dance will definitely make you stand out." kit reminded him with a small grin, a happy one.

"they're going to notice me anyways, i tend to stand out in the crowd. no idea why." thursday's voice continued to be plain, obviously hating the entire situation he was in.

"well... yeah, you're right actually... can't deny that even if i tried..." kit muttered, not having the ability to deny thursday of the truth. "excuse me, sir?" kit called out to one of the employees who turned himself towards the young teen.

"do you have any other white suits?" kit questioned, a grin on his face as per usual to be polite, but at this rate thursday just assumed he couldn't pull any other face if he tried.

"certainly, would you like to try?" the man asked, his voice formal as he addressed them. "it's for my friend here. i need to use the bathroom, so i'll let him choose!" kit said as his voice was full of joy before walking off, leaving the worker and thursday alone in the practically empty store.

"is there any specific white-"

"black." thursday cut him off, his tone harsh and cold and he stared none blinking at the man. "black... oh, you mean the colour black?" he asked with a raised brow just to make sure that is what the boy meant.

"yes."

"but your friend sai-"

"and i said black. now get me a black suit before i choke with this bow tie and dissolve your body with acid." thursday interrupted him once more as his tone was even more harsher and cold.

"right away." he nodded. thursday's words clearly had some kind of an effect on him as he rushed away to find the nicest black suit the store owns.

it only took a minute before the man returned, handing it over to thursday who examined it carefully. there was a black button-up shirt which had some ruffles going down from the collar.

there was no tie, but there was a black corset with hints of dark red that complimented it well. it looked like something that an old vampire would wear.

the trousers and shoes were just plain black, but the corset made up for it and you wouldn't even have a second glance at the bottom half.

"here, based on your uhh...looks... i think this might be what you're looking for." the man nodded his head, looking the boy up and down as he did before allowing thursady into the dressing room.

it didn't take long for thursday to put everything on, but unfortunately, he did have to ask for help with the corset as he struggled slightly. he hated every moment.

he looked into the mirror and it was perfect. his dark eyes and hair as well as his eyeliner and pale skin really helped bring the whole thing together.

"so... what do you think?" the man asked, looking thursday up and down in the mirror as he looked at the outfit on the boy. thursday was actually a really big fan, although he would never actually admit that out loud.

"it'll do." thursday shrugged. he walked himself back into the dressing room and got changed before walking out and paying for the suit quickly before kit could walk out and stop him.

it got handed back in a bag, hiding what was inside just as kit walked out of the bathroom. "oh, you're already done?" kit asked, a hint of disappointment in his tone as if he wanted to help the boy.

thursday nodded, sensing the slight disappointment but he didn't really know what to do or say about it. "yeah, let's go." thursday was eager to get out of the store, he did not want to be in there another second.

"thank you." kit smiled at the man who nodded back before the two were off and back to nevermore. "can i see what you chose?" kit's tone was excited as he held his hand out for the bag.

thrusday handed it over to him, knowing he didn't get a receipt so they couldn't return it either way. kit opened the bag and he stopped in his tracks.

"you got something black." kit said, staring down into the bag as if he expected nothing more from the boy. "you weren't there to stop me." thursday shrugged. his voice sounded different... it sounded teasing, as what looked like the faintest smile appeared on his lips.

kit noticed it, and he couldn't possibly stay mad at the boy anymore. "let's just get back to school." kit mumbled, trying his hardest to keep an annoyed look on his face but he failed as a grin appeared on his lips also.

thursday felt a small spark inside of him as he looked at the boy. he never realised it before, probably because he was too busy trying to push him away, but kit made him feel actual happiness.

that was something no one had ever done before. well, he had felt it when he threatened people and hurt innocent creatures but this time it was a different kind. and for once, he wasn't complaining about it.

alex speaks

i know it has been a while... please don't hate me. and for that, i made a nice lil happy cute chapter or whatever (also because it's my birthday and i would be pure evil to make my own ocs sad on my birthday)

but yeah! your boy is finally fifteen so happy birthday to me! i also wrote this with pink nails because i'm seeing the barbie movie (i had steal my sisters nail polish and i cant paint them to save my life)

don't be a silent reader !
word count : 1458

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 959 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
177K 4K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
42.7K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
1.1M 61.6K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...