Silence in the Storm

By HazelSpiderlily

"They got married... I should be happy for them, no?" "He got married to your Leannan, Soap." In this fanfict... More

Enlisted to Heal.
Prescription.
Caduceus.
Asklepios.
Ophthalmo.
Cardio.
Pneuma.
Pneuma: Trachea.
Pseudostasis.
Paranoia.
Serotonin.
Endorphine.
Toxins.
Blunt Trauma.
Nerve Laceration.
Coma.
Cortisol.
Oxytocin.
Hyperfixation.
Shortsightedness.
Derealization.
Arrhythmia.
Apnea.
EKG.
Phobia.

Dopamine.

248 2 0
By HazelSpiderlily

After several hours keeping an eye on Keegan and Elise while writing the reports, I finally felt the exhaustion taking over my body.
The yawn I just released made my jaw hurt, my eyes were betraying me constantly; staying barely open and vision getting blurred.
I double checked their vitals for an update and requested a soldier to keep watch over them; I couldn't stand another minute awake anymore. I needed at least a nap to withstand the next hours ahead.
While I walked towards the warehouse bathroom for a quick fresh up, Captain Price stopped me in my tracks. With a fatherly grin on his moustached face, he proceeded:

- What's their status, doctor?

- They're out of danger for now, Captain. - another yawn escaped. - Apologies, Captain.

- No need to apologize, doctor. - he took a sip on his coffee mug. - We're all exhausted here... You just happened to suffer a bit more because of us, eh...

- It's only my first field mission, Captain. - I lined out a shy grin. - Once I pick up the pace, it will be a different story.

- Glad to hear that from you. I expect nothing but the very best of my team.

- I thank you for the good faith, sir. Now, if you excuse me... I'll see myself out for the time being.

- Very well... Good rest to you, doctor.

I nodded in response and left for the bathroom, feeling the weight of my tiredness. I washed my face and put my hair into a loose braid; my scalp was hurting from the tight bun. I looked myself in the small mirror and saw how the local weather punished my complexion; my skin not only was strongly tanned but was also looking thick with open pores. "Maláka... I'll have to triple the liquid intake if I don't want to look like a lizard...!", I thought to myself while examining my face with a look of disgust in my eyes.

I took a deep breath and got prepared mentally to endure the long walk towards my tent. Everything seemed quiet and unbothered, but it was all because the whole troop was beyond exhausted and others were wounded. Their lives were always on the verge of the abyss; never knowing when their assigned mission would be their last...

That's when I paused for a moment upon remembering that Soap was one of them.
My skin crawled, chills ran up my spine with a heavy pound in my heart. I didn't stop to consider that one day I would have to deal with him wounded, rendered unconscious, or maybe even...
Dead.
Shit.
I was putting myself into a downward spiral, and I needed to sleep! My breathing was heavy, my anxiety was up the skies. I couldn't close my eyes even if my mere existence depended on it at that moment. Frustrated and annoyed, all I could do for the time being was to get some fresh air and distract my troubled mind until I was able to get some rest. I wrapped myself on my blanket and went for an aimless walk around the premises.

My aimless stroll ended up being short-lived; a broaded shoulder figure was wearing a sleeveless hoodie and cargo pants, sitting over the crates while sipping a bottle of beer. As I approached, I could recognize that it was Soap. I nudged the crate to get his attention, which startled him a bit. I smiled upon seeing his stubbed face and bright blue eyes. He reciprocated, but he seemed tipsy.

- Aye, Angie! Can't sleep?

- Hi, Soap. - I shyly spoke. - Insomnia has conquered me tonight. And you?

- Can't close me eyes for shite. - his accent was strong. - Decided to get leathered, it always worked out for me.

- Getting drunk to sleep... - I scoffed. - How do you cope with the hangover?

- It's just beer, lassie. If it were something stronger, maybe a slight headache.

- "A slight headache"... - I chuckled.

- We Scottish are built different, eh...

- I believe you.

A solemn silence surrounded us for a significant amount of time; we were looking at a cloudless night sky among glances at each other. As soon as Soap finished what would it seem his third beer, he let out a loud belch and a resigned sigh. He turned his drunk gaze towards me, trying to choose words.

- ...Is she okay?

- Elise? - I lowered my head. - Yes, she's stabilized.

- Thank ye for saving her... And Keegan.

- I just did my job.

- You performed a miracle. - he slurred.

- I'm very far from doing that, Soap.

- Johnny... - he got closer. - Call me by my name, Angie. Call me Johnny.

- You're not in your best judgement, Soap. I suggest it's best for us to return to our tents.

- I'll go... If you call me by my name.

I froze.
Soap was there right next to me, just a few inches apart, looking deeply into my eyes expecting a reply.
His breath reeked of beer, his blue eyes were struggling to keep wide open. I felt his fingers sneakily entwining with mine. My stomach was twirling in a fluttering sensation, my anxiety went up again. That whole situation seemed an act of cowardice from both sides; I had to think fast before a regretful and catastrophic situation would take place and ruin our friendship.

- Okay, then... If I call you by your name, you will go to your tent, right?

- Yep. That's the deal.

- Very well... Johnny, go to sleep.

- ...Fair enough. - he backed down. - I'll go. But call me by my name from now on, okay?

- I'll think about it. - I chuckled. - Good night, Johnny.

- See? It's better when you call me Johnny! Good night, Mo' Leannan!

I didn't have the chance to reply; he kissed me on the forehead and clumsily left to his tent. I was just there, hands gripped onto my blanket, trying to process the fact that he blatantly nicknamed me, just like he used to nickname Elise. What those words meant...? I knew it was a scottish slang, but what they meant?
I didn't know if he was confused for a brief moment or if he really said it on purpose... Jumping into conclusions would be unwise, but my emotions were getting the best of me. All I could do was to try to get some sleep, so I've only took off my pants and boots, throwing my worn out body on the bed.

**********************

The sky was still dark when I heard knocks on my tent's pole. I looked at the alarm clock and it was still 3 something in the morning... My heart sank in fear; since we were in the middle of nowhere in the outskirts of a foreign country. I quietly grabbed my pistol and carefully unlocked, I wouldn't be in advantage if things were done in a clumsy rush. Although I was shaky, I assumed a shooting stance and cautiously walked towards the tent entrance.

- Who is there...?

- It's me, Soap! - his growly voice was easily recognizable.

- ...Okay, come on in... Johnny.

I've opened the tent's zipper and saw his muscular figure shadowing me, but I also could see his wide crooked smile. As I got up and stepped back he walked in the tent, leaving a fresh and warm trace of cologne in the air... Such enticing smell. I followed him up with my eyes and his mohawk was damped; he probably took a shower before coming here. He was wearing his infamous dark blue sweatpants and a fitting white shirt. I crossed my cardigan over myself and let the pistol over the accent table. He was leisurely leaning on my desk with his hips, his muscular arms plumped up.

- Got a bit sick and couldn't sleep, though... Decided to visit ye.

- I was actually dozing off. You've managed to startle me, thank you very much. - I jeered.

- Sorry for that, eh! - he chuckled. - But upset stomach is an emergency.

- A proud Scottish man having upset stomach because of some beers? Theoí mou, you're something else!

- What can I do? I'm a bit stressed, anno? Shooting people, getting shot, friends hurt...

- Yeah, right... - I looked at him with playful suspicion. - What personal matters have brought you here, Soap?

- Fumin' Jesus, Angie... Call me Johnny, please!

- We're at work here. I don't want to bring that kind of intimacy around, it could generate issues.

- What issues? - he walked towards me. - Ghost and Elise even share a tent!

- They're married, Soap. - I've sat on the edge of my bed. - And Captain Price allowed them so.

- If that's what it takes, then we should get married!

- ...Excuse me?

I looked at Soap in disbelief; couldn't figure it out if he was serious or simply joking... Things were never easy with him. I felt my heart beat faster and a weird feeling creeped up from within. He was obviously testing me around, but the way I was reacting to his demeanor could have opened a breach... And I was honestly confused.

- I was just fucking around, Angie. You deserve more than someone like me.

- What makes you think that "someone like you" doesn't deserve a chance?

- Do I...? - he side eyed me.

- Why don't you say it yourself?

- What you mean?

- Use your "big boy" words... What you want from me? Why did you come here?

- If I... If I say it, maybe our friendship may become weird. - his face got pinkish.

- Define weird, Johnny.

Like a magical password being said, Soap's gaze changed from timid to lustful. He quietly approached, getting himself on his knees in front of me. His both arms fencing my personal space, leaning to the point of letting only few inches apart from each other. He was constantly glancing at my lips, studying my face. My heart was racing, my body felt restless, I had no idea that I was feeling so hot and bothered for him. Scared and confused, I had no other choice than to resort to my reasoning to water things down.

- ...Why you called me "Mo' Leannan" earlier?

- Maybe because you are... - he replied with a husky voice.

- I'm not fluent in scottish, Johnny... - I was hesitant.

- Sorry... Let me translate to ye.

Soap slowly jutted towards me, tilting his head to the side. He was obviously taking his time as I was beyond nervous; my hands were gripping the cardigan like my life depended on it. My skin crawled in excitement as soon as I felt his lips pressing my skin, right on the curve of my neck.
I unconsciously closed my eyes, letting my senses experience his touch, slowly surrendering myself to his whims. His calloused hands gently strolled up on my thighs, resting on my hips where he left a teasing squeeze. I was breathy; yearning for more, aching to pull him closer, to feel the weight of his body over me on that bed. I stopped thinking straight a long time ago. I couldn't hold a moan when I felt him nibbling my neck up to my ear lobe.

- I don't want to rush you on anything, lassie... - his growling tone was sending chills up my spine.

- You're fine, Johnny...

- Are you sure...?

- "Friends with benefits", remember...?

- Heh, you're right... With benefits...

I gently pulled his torso closer through the shirt's hem, letting him stay in between my legs, giving him the freedom to do as he pleased. Johnny started to kiss my chest, leaving hickeys all over it. I felt his hands pull my panties down, and traveling up to my breasts, massaging them. He lunged at me with urgency, making me lie on my back, totally vulnerable. He took off his shirt, revealing his beautiful physique marked with battle scars; such a sexy figure... I gently strolled my fingers over some of them, his skin dithered upon my touch, leaving a brief groan escape from his mouth. His bulge was beyond noticeable; was nearly peeking out of the boxer's hem. Clearly big and thick... Oh my. I would be ruined.
He noticed that I was staring and let out a chuckle.

- No worries, I promise to be gentle...

- Why do I feel that it will be a lie...?

His smug smile was enough answer. He was ready to release all his stress and frustration on me... Better saying; he would release it all inside of me.
Although I was nervous and self conscious, I was also ready. I wanted this. I wanted him ruining me. I kept celibate for so long, and all I was doing was wasting time. He was my choice for a relapse.
He suddenly grabbed me by the waist and easily turned me on my stomach, lifting my shirt and cardigan. My ass was up in the air, fully exposed. I pranced up when I felt a cold sharp pain; he slapped my ass cheek and squeezed the bruised area. I had to muffle a loud moan when I felt his fingers sliding in, slowly pumping through my wet walls.
The electric jolt that ran all over my body made my mind go blank: his fingers were massaging my sweet spot in a wag motion. My hips were moving on their own; twerking and riding on his hand. My breathing was shallow, my heart was racing; I was close to cum. He slowly removed his fingers out of me, and I felt his body on mine; the warmth that emanated from him was hellish.

- Nice, babygirl... Now is time to bite the pillow...

I felt chills up my spine when the tip was going in. His groans and grunts were arousing; they were music to my ears. I saw his arms trembling in excitement while he was pushing in, filling every space inside of me. He started to kiss my back, cupping my breasts in his hands...
But then it happened the first thrust.
Slow, but brutal. Balls deep and ruthless.... I couldn't hold a loud gasp. His groans were loud, he didn't care if anyone was overhearing. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him, speeding up the thrusts as they got sloppier. He was rough and aggressive, but I didn't mind. I was on a deep dick high, taken by the addicting mixture of pleasure and pain. And it got more intense when he reached out for my clit, flicking and overstimulating... The speed of his finger. Oh gods, the speed. My eyes were rolling to the back of my skull; I was absolutely delirious.

- There ye go, you're mine... All, fucking, mine...! Fuck, your pussy feels so good, Angie...! You're taking so well...!

Johnny held my neck on a chokehold from behind and kept going rougher and louder. My pussy was throbbing, my whole body twitching and my legs trembling. I forgot to muffle my moans; I was cumming hard, sucking his dick in. He suddenly whimpered in my ear, and I felt a jolt of warm cum invading my insides. He let himself rest over my body for a moment, enjoying his orgasm high.

After a few minutes, Johnny got up still breathy, cleaned himself quickly and put his sweatpants back up. He offered me a towel and kissed me on the forehead. While I was containing the massive cream pie done inside of me, he was looking for my panties to hand it over.

- There ye go, Mo' Leannan. That belongs to ye.

- Thank you... - I was timidly putting on my panties. - You still didn't say what that means.

- One day maybe I'll tell ye.

- Fair enough. I guess you need to leave to your tent before anyone sees you.

- Well, someone probably already overheard us, so I'm not worried. - he shrugged. - See you in a few, Mo' Leannan.

- See you later...

Johnny stopped in his tracks and turned around halfway, staring at me intently. He seemed hesitant, struggling with whatever was on his mind, until he quickly kissed me on the cheek and left in a hurry...
And then it dawned on me:
He didn't kissed me on the lips. Not even a single peck.
Why...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 802 53
**Simon "Ghost" Riley x You (Female named Harley)** You're a private military contractor who has been looking for Team 141 for a while now. You hope...
24.7K 867 10
After years of staying from apartment to apartment during his breaks from deployment, Simon finally decides to settle down. He purchases a house in a...
221K 3.9K 64
Ghost x fem reader (contains smut) Lieutenant y/n l/n graduated top of her branch in the military and because of that and also the fact that 141 has...
3.1K 60 14
L.t Tristan "Hacker" Parker, gets the call from her old Captain, John Price to get her to come back to work for him. After some time she settles in w...