WHERE ARE YOUR DAMN PARENTS...

By slushwritessometimes

After realizing you've been reincarnated in Tokyo Revengers you make your it mission to help Takemichi save e... More

The Silly
Loyal Follower
The Sillies
Bookie Bear Is Finally Here
Promise
Who Let Ryusei Out...
Middle School Shenanigans
Betrayal
Aftermath
Festival
Cooking Lessons
Crybaby
Meeting Time
Time Leap (GONE WRONG! NOT CLICKBAIT!)
Moebius (๏ฟผderogatory)
The Rizzler Gets Rizzed ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Its Them Officer!! THESE GUYS RIGHT HERE!!
The Rizzler
Yummy, Yummy In My Tummy!
I Got Stabbed By 6!
Group Therapy Session When??

This Isnt You!

1.5K 77 16
By slushwritessometimes

After being held up at the police station and a worried call from your mom, all of you were outside the station. You lied to your mom and said you were helping Chifuyu find your son. Soma waved goodbye to you and he went home.

"I can't believe, I'm lying to Mom just cause you want me to go to some meeting." You grumbled. The three of you were on the motorcycle again, hopefully, you won't get fined or arrested.

After some info dump from Baji that you already knew, you guys arrived at some abandoned building. "Are you sure I can even be here?" You asked Baji. "Well, I only brought you here so 'cause Mikey told me to." He replied.

Mikey and Draken were arguing about his food having curry filling while you three just stood there. Mikey and Draken saw you and Chifuyu.

"N/N! You came!" Mikey exclaimed excitedly. "Oh, hi..." You greeted tiredly. "Baji why'd you bring her here? This is an executive meeting." Draken said and he looked at Chifuyu. "Baji, who is that guy?" He asked.

"I'm Matsuno Chifuyu!! I'm still a work in progress, but from this point on, I'm determined to work under Baji..." Chifuyu exclaimed. "M'kay." A voice said. IT WAS MITSUYA!!

"The guy approved by Baji. That's all I need to know." Mitsuya said. You started spacing out when they started talking about gang stuff.

'That boy is a monster~' You thought. "Can you leave this matter...to the first division?" Baji asked. What...

"Baji, this doesn't have to be your problem anymore," Draken said. "I know that," Baji replied. What is with these boys and their "This isn't you!! Come back!"

"Then why the hell are you doing this?! I don't care how much you want this, you can't do it on your own..." Pah said. "Ryusei's associates are trying to throw him off track," Baji explained.

"He's been imprisoned by Yotsuya Kaidan...
They're tormenting him. He's heading down a path he shouldn't dare go down." Baji said with a determined look. "I have to put a stop to this."

The room was silent until Mitsuya spoke.

"Even so, that's no reason to do this with only the 1st division. That's too dangerous." Mitsuya retorted. "I get it. I'll leave Yotsuya to Baji." Mikey said.

"Mikey, you can't do this, it's crazy. There's something horribly wrong with you, man." Pah said even Draken was confused about why Mikey agreed.

"I've made up my mind," Mikey said with a smile. "The rest of you stay out of this, dismissed!" He exclaimed as he jumped down.

"I won't stand in your way but if you lose I'll kill you. Do not jeopardize Toman's reputation." Mikey said seriously as he left with Draken following behind.

"Hes so short yet so scary." You commented as you left with Baji and Chifuyu. "Well, that was unhinged..." Chifuyu said.

"They all had such an aura around them I was shaking just being in their presence. Especially Mikey." Chifuyu added. "For real..." You agreed.

"I know. I'm sorry." Baji apologized making you and Chifuyu surprised. "I'm sorry you have to put up with my selfishness."

"They're right, though. Yotsuya's size now is nothing compared to the 1st division. So I won't force you to do anything. Even if I have to this it alone..." Baji added.

"What are you talking about? The 1st division will always follow you, Baji!" Chifuyu exclaimed making you smile. "Let's destroy Yotsuya without a moment's hesitation, and give that Ryusei a lecture!"

Baji smiled. "Alright!" He exclaimed. You put your arms around both of them. "Yay! Let's get Ryusei back!" You exclaimed.

"No, you're not going," Baji said sternly. "Why not?! He's my friend too!" You retorted. "You're not going. You're not even part of Toman anyway!" Baji retorted.

'HES RIGHT BUT UGH!' You thought as you glared at Baji. "Let me go~" You whined as you clung to him. "Let go of me!" Baji yelled.

'Ugh, he wants me so bad.' You thought. You were not delusional okay...

________________________________

Since you were banned from going to the fight, you were trying to figure out what to do. JUST KIDDING!! You were hiding far away from the fighting.

'Why is Kojiro kind of...' You thought as you stared at him. He's batshit crazy but HE LOOKS SO ATTRACTIVE SOMEHOW?! Guys with long hair are just so...

OH SHIT, THEY'RE FIGHTING! You quickly sneak into the building without getting caught and find a place to hide. You heard people coming in so you texted Soma and Mizu to haul ass over here!

You were hiding under the stairs, the dark hiding you even better. You saw the rest of Toman run up the stairs. You heard Chifuyu yelling Ryusei's name which made you almost laugh. He sounds so gay right now...

You heard a loud smack which made you freeze. You heard Chifuyu yell out Baji's name. You were getting out of your hiding spot when you saw Soma and Mizu run in. Quietly telling them to go up.

'I don't know what happens after this! I'm so scared right now!' You thought as you, Soma, and Mizu hid at the top of the stairs. You could hear and see everything clearly now.

"Even though, he throws his friends away. You're tellin' me you're still gonna follow someone like him?" Chifuyu said as he got up. "Is he really someone you can trust with your life?" He asked as he tried attacking Ryusei but he just got kicked.

"I'm gonna take over the world with Kojiro. There's nothing else to say about it." Ryusei replied. "By the looks of it, you guys can't fight anymore. You lose."

Chifuyu quickly got up and punched him and kneed him. Chifuyu's gullible self obviously fell for Ryusei's little trick and got punched. He fell to the ground but quickly got up.

"When I got my uniform that day, I told ya...didn't I? If we combine our strengths together, we won't lose to Yotsuya Kaidan." Chifuyu said as he caught his breath. Ryusei trembled slightly and then punched him.

"Shut the hell up! How many times do I have to say it?! I'm just a traitor!" He yelled as he was about to throw another punch. Chifuyu stopped it with his hand.

"No matter...no matter how many times, you try to trick me..." Chifuyu said as he looked at him with a smile. "I'll still believe in you."

You saw Ryusei tremble and then you heard Mizu move. He was so fast! He blocked Kojiro's attack on Chifuyu.

"Oh wow! Shit! I almost cried!" Mizu joked as he wiped an imaginary tear. "You're seriously joking at a time like this?" Soma asked irritated.

"Y/N?! Soma?!" Chifuyu asked baffled. Kojiro swung his bat at Mizu since he was off guard but Ryusei grabbed the bat making Kojiro shocked.

The guys that were behind Kojiro started attacking while Mizu and Ryusei went for Kojiro. "C'mon Y/N! Just like before!" Soma exclaimed with a sweet smile as he knocked out a guy with one punch. "Okay..." You mumbled as you dodged a guy's punch. You punched him in the face and then kicked him in the balls! Girl boss moment!

While Ryusei and Mizu fought Kojiro, you, Chifuyu, and Soma were fighting the rest of the members left. Your knuckles were hurting so bad!

"Ryusei! Im all you have! You're seriously gonna betray me like this?!" Kojiro asked angrily as he managed to cut Mizu's cheek. His stupid fidget spinner knife was so annoying.

"No...you're wrong! I..." He exclaimed as he landed a punch on Kojiro. "I have Toman!" He yelled. Kojiro was furious as he recovered quickly from the punch, he stabbed Ryusei in his shoulder causing him to groan and lower his guard.

"Crazy bastard!" Mizu cursed as Kojiro punched Ryusei. Mizu dodged Kojiro's attack by a little and you knew it was time to use your secret weapon that was totally NOT ILLEGAL.

"Payback time bitch!" You exclaimed as you tased him in the back causing him to be stunned. Mizu took the opportunity to punch him right in the face.

"Haha! How does it feel? That's what you get for kidnapping me and Chifuyu!" You yelled and you also stomped on his crotch making him yell out in pain. You hear police sirens and mostly everyone starts slowly running since they're hurt.

Mizu pinned Kojiro down so he wouldn't escape. "What a lovely way to spend my day off!" Mizu said cheerfully. Aw, yes! Cause who wouldn't want to spend their day off by fighting middle schoolers at their big age instead of relaxing?

________________________________

I had to write what I wanted to happen since you know..."Letter From Keisuke Baji" only has up to that point 🙄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.1K 38
# in which a girl coincidentally met a delinquent and fell in love ใƒผa baji keisuke fanfiction baji x fem!oc hhcnma, august 2021 i do not own tokyo re...
306K 10.7K 12
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๏ฟฝ...
195K 8.7K 94
[Various!Tokyo Revengers x reader/Oc] I was given another chance... I won't waste this life like the other two, I won't let them die in front of my e...
9.6K 672 23
"๐™„ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š" - แด‡ษดษขสŸษช๊œฑสœ -