Middle School Shenanigans

You were studying in the library for many things. For example anatomy and treating wounds! Since you know you wanted to be able to help your friends after a fight. You were also studying cause you know...exams.

"Y/N! Please help us with studying!" Chifuyu pleaded as he slammed in hands on the table causing the librarian to shush him.

"Sure...how about after school at my house?" You suggested and they agreed.

_______________________________

"Why are there letters in math?!" Baji yelled and you simply just laughed. "If X is equal to -12 then what is...ARGH I DONT UNDERSTAND!"

"Didn't we learn this yesterday?" Chifuyu mumbled. After Baji's little temper tantrum, you and Chifuyu tried your best to help Baji study for the exams.

"This study date is so fun!" You exclaimed as Baji and Chifuyu were drained. "Study date?" Chifuyu asked slightly surprised.

"Yeah, even though I just memorize everything and then pray I do good on the test." You said as made flash cards. "How the hell is such an unprepared person have better grades than me..." Chifuyu mumbled.

You, Chifuyu, and Baji have been studying for who knows how many days. Baji finally snapped on this studying shit, you all had eye bags! Normally, you would never study cause you just use what you've memorized but you wanted to help Baji too!

"Oh..." That was all you could say as Baji punched some guy hella fucking hard. These two other guys you don't remember were asking why Baji helped them.

"You're Baji?! Why are you helping us...?" One of them asked. "I was drowsy, so I just punched him in the face, you stupid son of a bitch." Baji said angrily.

The three of you walked away with Chifuyu and Baji practicing their English. "I am Baji, how are you?" Baji practiced. "I am fine, thank you," Chifuyu replied.

"Aren't you guys so cute~?" You teased as you put your arms around both of them. "Hey!" Chifuyu grumbled with a faint blush.

"Ha? I only understood "you" and "guys," Baji said as you took your arms off them. "Don't worry about it." You said as you pat his shoulder.

_______________________________

"Take me far away so we can make love Romeo~" You sang as you and Ryusei walked. "Wow, we're only in middle school, Y/N!" He exclaimed with a grin. "Nobody was talking to you! Oh, won't you fulfill my fantasies~?" You continued to sing.

You opened the door to see Chifuyu and Baji...indeed in a sailor suit! They looked so pretty! Ryusei was just shocked.

"Welcome~!" Baji exclaimed holding a tray with drinks. You started laughing so fucking loud while softly hitting Ryusei.

"Three iced coffee!" Baji yelled. "I'll be right with you, Baji!" Chifuyu exclaimed. You just had to take a picture, definitely not for blackmail...

You and Ryusei sat down at a table with you still laughing. "I didn't think he'd actually do it..." Ryusei said as he took a sip from his drink. "I think this is an amazing date!" You exclaimed with a smile.

"Oh? This was a date?" Ryusei asked with a smirk. "I didn't know you were interested in me like that..." He squeezed your hand making you back away embarrassed.

"Haha...I was joking obviously..." You said trying not to make eye contact. He was still smirking and he simply sipped on his drink as he watched Chifuyu and Baji.

"Ms. Chifuyu!!" You called out with a wave. Chifuyu went to your table with an embarrassed look. "Well, aren't you cute?" You teased.

"Very~!" Ryusei agreed making Chifuyu give both of you glares.

'Okay, f slur...' You thought. "Why'd you call me over?" Chifuyu asked. "When do guys get off? I wanna do something together!" You replied.

He thought for a second before answering. "I think after an hour probably." He replied and scurried off to attend to customers. "Let's check out the haunted hallway," Ryusei said as he stood up with you following him.

"Without them?" You asked as you two left the cafe. "Hm? What are you implying? That you don't wanna hang out with me?" Ryusei asked but you knew he was teasing you.

"Shut up! Let's go!" You exclaimed and he laughed. You guys arrived and the girl at the entrance told you some rules.

"Please don't mess with any of the props. Oh, and you have to hold hands the whole time to win a prize!" She said, secretly being jealous of you.

"What's the prize?" You asked. "We have three mysterious boxes!" She answered and pointed to a small table.

"Okay, let's do this!" You said and grabbed Ryusei's hand startling him slightly. The door was immediately closed after you two entered.

"It's so fucking dark!" You exclaimed. "I didn't know you were the type to be so rough!" Ryusei teased but you couldn't care less.

The two of you walked in the dark ass hallway, you waiting for something to scare you. "Man, this is boring..." Ryusei said disappointed.

"For real." You said you guys did get a jump scare but you both ended up laughing in the guy's face because of the way he growled.

But being mean isn't nice so you obviously had to get punished for that! You felt something touch your leg and then a fucking guy scared the shit out of you. You screamed and clung onto Ryusei.

"Did someone get scared?" He teased as you calmed down. He was honestly enjoying this now. You got off him, thankfully you did not stop holding hands.

"Okay let's finish this shit fast!" You exclaimed and squeezed his hand. You two went through the hallway with ease now that you were expecting jump scares! You only flinched instead of screaming.

You guys finally exited the haunted hallway and Ryusei said you could pick and keep the prize. You chose the one with the pink cat paw pattern wrapping. You two returned to the cafe and Baji and Chifuyu were changed back into their regular uniforms.

"Aw, man! You guys look way better in skirts..." You said with a smile and the four of you ran off to check out the classrooms.