Time Leap (GONE WRONG! NOT CLICKBAIT!)

You and Takemichi were walking, you were explaining your situation leaving out the part where he's an anime character and switching it out with some historical movie shit since you didn't want him to have some extensional crisis. You guys found Draken somehow...

"Huh? Bodyguard? No way." Draken instantly turned down Takemichi's offer. "Wait...what'd you just say?" Takemichi asked confused.

"A bodyguard would be annoying. I can do whatever I want on my own anyway." Draken added. He turned to look at the both of you. "Besides would you two be any good at it?"

"Does nobody know what I did to Kojiro?! I can fight now!" You retorted. "Didn't you trip and miss a punch when a guy cat-called you?" He replied as he walked away.

'Ugh, men! Maybe you SHOULD let him get stabbed.' You thought angrily. "Plan B! We're gonna tail him," Takemichi exclaimed. You haven't tailed anyone since Ryusei! "Okay! I'm a bit rusty though." You replied.

_____________________________

"What the hell?! I'll never forgive you for this!" Mikey exclaimed. You see Takemichu instantly turn around. "There's no flag!" Mikey whined.

'My son!!' You thought with a smile. "I got the kid's meal because I was excited about the flag!" Mikey sulked as the worker apologized. "Look Mikey, a flag," Draken said as he quickly placed one on his food.

"Wow!! You're the best Kechin!" Mikey exclaimed. Aw, he's so cute can't say the same about Bonten Mikey though...

After some more boring ass tailing, like damn when you and Chifuyu tailed Ryusei at least it was funny! You listened to the hospital conversation, you truly felt bad. After that whole ordeal, Takemichi said he was gonna go back to the future so you begged him to let you go with him.

"PLEASE I WANNA SEE HINA!!" You begged as you shook him. "Ow! Okay! Alright, let's go." Takemichi grumbled and you two went to Hina's place. You greeted Hina even though she was suspicious of you. Since you know, why are YOU hanging out with HER boyfriend?

She invited you in and you sat on her couch while Takemichi talked to her. After that, she sat down next to you warily. "Don't worry." You said catching her attention. "I'm not into guys like Takemichi. He isn't my type at all."

"Huh?!" She asked embarrassed. "Sorry, I was under the impression that you did!" She apologized. "Nah it's all good." You said with a smile.

As Takemichi shook Naoto and went back to the future, a worried scream came from the living room. You had passed out.

_______________________________

"Ugh...what the hell?" You mumbled. Your voice was a little deeper and your chest was also bigger?! You're taller too?! What in the world...

You saw a phone on a nightstand and picked it up assuming it was yours. You looked through the contacts and called "Crybaby" assuming it was Takemichi.

"Y/N?! What the..." He stammered. "Takemichi come get me! I didn't know that I would time jump as well..." You said with a sigh. "Alright, send me your location."

After sending your location to him, you looked around your room. It was clean and simple. You saw a photo taped to the wall. "The hell is this?! Me...in a wedding dress really?" You said baffled. You got married?! The picture had your husband's face ripped off so you couldn't see who it was. After a while, there was a knock on the door and it was Takemichi. You two went to Naoto's place and GOD DAMN WAS HE SO FINE-

"Older Naoto, you are so attractive." You said shamelessly making him blush slightly. "Ahem! Moving on...why is she here?" Naoto asked. "We're not sure either. I've time leaped before but she's never gone with me." Takemichi explained.

"Maybe 'cause I was near you? The other times I was somewhere else." You said. "That could be a possibility." Naoto agreed and then Takemichi asked Naoto if he could drive you guys to go investigate something.

After arriving and meeting some homeless-looking guy that was Osanai, you three interrogated him. Naoto started questioning him but he was refusing everything. He was getting all jumpy...

"Yes there was a fight with Toman but we didn't kill him!" Osanai confessed. "That was just what started it. After that Toman's conflict turned inwards."

"Then on August 3rd...Draken died. It was all part of that guy's scheme." He continued. "That guy?" Takemichi asked. "Sorry, I can't say anymore. I don't want anything to do with Toman." Osanai said with hands covering his face.

"Kisaki Tetta." You said and Osanai flinched while Takemichi and Naoto were shocked you knew who it was. "Well I gotta get back to work..." He said and quickly left. You guys went back to Naoto's place to discuss the information.

"Kisaki is the one pulling all the strings." You explained. "The conflict with Moebius is what started it all," Naoto concluded. "Then Toman can't be allowed to fight Moebius!" Takemichi confirmed.

"Go tell Mikey," Naoto ordered. "We'll try to persuade him," Takemichi said determinedly and shook hands with Naoto.

_______________________________

"She's awake!" A voice exclaimed. Your eyes opened. Was this a hospital?

'Ugh, this stupid IV thing is itchy' You thought as you saw everything more clearly. Ryusei, Chifuyu, Baji, Mikey, Draken, Emma, Takemichi, Hina, and your mom.

"Woah, I'm so popular!" You exclaimed. "Moron...that's the first thing you say?" Chifuyu asked with a small smile. "What even happened?" You asked as you sat up.

"You've been asleep for two days." Your mom explained as she squeezed your hand. "Oh..." You mumbled. Your mom hugged you as she silently sobbed, you glanced at Takemichi and he had a worried look. After a while, they started leaving and Chifuyu hugged you before he left. Ryusei asked if he could talk to you privately and you agreed.

"What's up?" You asked. "I was so worried about...you." He said with genuine relief. He hugged you tightly. "I didn't know you cared so much." You teased.

"I just...don't wanna lose you too." He confessed. "You're not..." You comforted. Now you can't let Baji die at all! He's gonna be so sad and so will you and everyone else! After getting checked up on, you were alone with Takemichi per your request.

"Looks like I can't just go to the future with you whenever I want..." You said deflated. "You had everyone worried. Sorry..." Takemichi apologized. "Hey don't do that..." You grumbled.

"It's all good. By the way, what's the date?" You asked. "August 2nd." He answered and you nodded. You're definitely gonna go to that festival. You were discharged and you decided to first off bathe and then sleep! You were so tired today.