Par Amour [Taekook ff]

By AfroArmyGirl

TYPE: πŸ”² General Fiction | βœ”οΈ Taekook ff | πŸ”² Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished:... More

i | intro
ii | character descriptions
iii | Par Amour Playlist
1 | The Proposition
2 | The Documents
3 | When Do We Start?
4 | Playing With Fire
5 | Rescue A Prince
6 | Christmas Candy
7 | White Wedding Cake
8 | A Day To Remember
9 | His Favorite Par Amour
10 | Happy New Year
11 | Moth to a Flame
12 | Friend and Friend
13 | Taken to Bed
14 | Is It Working?
15 | Collect Your Man
16 | Not of This World
17 | Total Bliss
18 | Now It's Over
19 | Clientele
20 | Taught Him to Love
21 | Screaming His Name
22 | The Real Deal
23 | A New Friendship
24 | Join Me
26 | Together-Together
27 | Shacking Up
28 | Too Good To Be True
29 | Tears of Worry
30 | One of Her Shooters
31 | Room 128
32 | Time To Come Clean
33 | He Left
34 | Someone I'd Like You To Meet
35 | I Want You To Go
36 | March Has Come
37 | Good Night, Baby πŸ‘…
38 | A Little Baby Girl
39 | I Hate You Too, Baby
40 | Par Amour
iv | Final Author's Note
v | Character's Q & A
vii | Playlist Narrative

25 | Valentine's Day

2.2K 131 62
By AfroArmyGirl

Did he hear him right?

...Only if you join me...

Jungkook exhaled slowly as he started closing the gap between them. He approached cautiously as he didn't know if he'd turn him down. Taehyung's lips were what he was after and walking toward. He needed to feel them all over his body.

No more games.

No more second-guessing.

No more denying himself.

Here goes. He wanted him. He needed this. Jungkook just hoped Taehyung would play along.

And he did.

Before Jungkook could get to him, Taehyung reached his muscular arms out and grabbed him almost violently, and attached his lips with his own. Instantly, both were moaning into the kiss with their hands exploring each other's bodies as if for the first time.

Jungkook's heart was racing as he was finally in this man's arms. He daydreamed of this moment. The moment when he would let his pride and stubbornness go and gain the courage to tell this man what he was getting ready to say.

"Taehyung, fuck me please."

Taehyung looked into his eyes, making sure they confirmed what Jungkook spoke with his mouth. His eyes were weary but full of passion. Taehyung took that as a go-ahead and lifted him by the backs of his legs. Jungkook wrapped his legs around Tae's waist as he started back kissing him.

They made it to the master bedroom. Taehyung gently put him down where his feet were now on the floor. He stared into his eyes as he started to undress him, unbuttoning his top. He helped him pull the shirt off by turning around as he pulled the fabric away from his arms.

He turned him back around to where he was facing him again.

🔥🔥🔥

"This undershirt also has got to go. I hate them," Tae said as he pulled it over Kook's head, throwing it to the bedroom floor. 

"Why do you hate them?" Jungkook asked.

"You know why. I love your pecs and the undershirt hides them. It's cruelty to keep beautiful man breasts under lock and key. In the bedroom, that is," Tae answered as he bent down to take one of Jungkook's nipples into his mouth. Tae moaned as he used his tongue to circle each nipple and pulled on them with his teeth. Jungkook gasped.

"Baby, your chest has grown. I can almost grab a handful," Taehyung breathed out. He was still kissing, licking, and nibbling on Jungkook's chest.

"That's random. Does that bother you? You did say you loved them. My pecs and nipples that is," Jungkook replied as he enjoyed the pleasure from Taehyung's tongue exploration of his bosom.

"Fuck, no. I'm not bothered by it. Big or small. I'm an equal opportunity tittie provider," he said while kissing down his belly. Kook giggled.

Tae kissed down to his waist and pulled his pants and boxers down all at the same time. He stepped out of them. Kook watched as Tae got undressed. He stepped out of his jeans and underwear.  As soon as his dick sprung free, Kook watched it dangle down and his mouth watered at the sight.

Tae started to kiss him again. This time, the kiss was slow and sensual, less manic. He gently caused him to lie down on his bed and he toppled him. He went back to his chest and sucked his nipples delicately. He licked and twirled with his skillful tongue before suctioning with his mouth.

"Fuck, I've missed you, Jungkook," he breathed out as he kissed his way up to his neck. He left wet kisses, listening to Jungkook moan as he started to squirm beneath him.

Jungkook didn't know how long he was going to be able to take the kissing and sucking. His center was throbbing and an orgasm was already forming. He didn't want to cum without him being inside him.

"Please, Taehyung," he uttered.

"Please, what? Tell me what you want, Jungkook," he answered back while his hand made it down between his legs.

"I want you inside me," he confessed.

"Not so fast baby."

"Please. I'm about to cum. Fuck!"

"Go ahead, baby. We've got all evening." Taehyung reached for the lube on the bedside table and lathered his dick and fingers with it.

"Arrgghh," Kook screamed as Tae grabbed his dick and used his thumb to massage the slit and the sensitive spot around his tip.

Tae used one of his lubed fingers to enter Jungkook's beautiful hole. Jungkook groaned. He entered a second finger and by the time he got to the third, he was pumping him at a steady pace. He used his left hand to continue the assault on the tip of Kook's twitching cock.

"Have you missed me, Jungkook?" He asked, still using his hands to pleasure him.

"Fuck, yeah," he said, barely able to answer. "I've missed you so much." The pleasure from the finger fuck and the glorious torture to the tip of his sock was about to cause him to bust a load.

"I've missed you. And tonight I get to show you just how much," Tae said as he kissed him on the mouth while rubbing his thumb on Jungkook's tip.

Before Jungkook could cum, Tae flipped them both over where Taehyung was on his back. He helped Jungkook to straddle him. Kook tried to grab Tae's hardened dick to sit on it and ride him. But, Tae grabbed his hand.

"Tsk, tsk," he said while shaking his head. "Not so fast, baby. Come up here." He held his hips and guided him to bring his ass over to his mouth.

Taehyung wanted Jungkook to fuck him in the mouth. Jungkook rested his arms on the bed as he was straddled over Taehyung's lips. He put his dick in Taehyung's mouth and he started sucking him off. Jungkook was pumping his dick in and out of his mouth.

While he was fucking his mouth, Tae started back fingering his hole again.

"Shit," was all Kook could muster to speak because the feeling of Taehyung sucking him off after being separated so long, was pure heaven.

Taehyung began to moan, enjoying the taste of him. Kook could hear him slurping as if sucking in all of his juices and enjoying it. Licking, circling, sucking.

The titillation he was delivering to his hole-the fingers hitting his prostate caused his ass to tremble as he felt an orgasm building. He started to grind faster and Tae's slurps and moans became louder.   

Tae slapped the right side of his ass and immediately after, his orgasm poured out of him. And it kept pouring. Emptying him into his former personal's mouth. Taehyung swallowed it all.

"Fuck," was all Jungkook could mutter.

Tae flipped them again. He got off the bed and went to look under it.

"Taehyung, we're not done, are we?" Kook asked while trying to catch his breath. He was confused as to why Tae left the bed.

"No. I just want to show you one of the gifts I was going to give you if we had made it to the Hamptons for Valentine's Day." He took out a large box and on the inside was another box that looked like a wine bottle container.

"Is now the time for this?" He asked, confused. He was still coming down off the high the orgasm left him on.

"Yes," he said as he opened it and Kook gasped when he saw it.

In the box, was a vibrator wand massager. Kook had mentioned he wanted this toy before and Tae must've remembered. It's supposed to be the "wand of all wands." Tae put the batteries in quickly so the mood wouldn't be missed trying to set it up.

He set the vibrator on the bed next to Jungkook. But, he chose not to use it right off.

He toppled him again, spreading his legs with his knees. Taehyung kissed his mouth lustfully. Their cocks rubbed together some and the friction caused Kook to get hard again.

Then Tae entered him slowly. They both groaned at the feeling. Tae looked into his eyes in that intense way that always made Kook nervous. But right now, he enjoyed being the center of his attention.

"I miss this ass, baby. I love it so much," Tae confessed.

"I missed you. Only you can please me," Kook responded.

"And pleasing you is what I love to do."

He started fucking in and out of him, as his walls felt like they were tightening around him already. He sped up and Kook's next orgasm was already growing, threatening to take over his mind and body.

He pulled out and gently grabbed his legs, dragging him to the edge of the bed, Tae's own feet on the floor. He re-entered him and at this angle, his cock filled him to the max again. Jungkook felt full and so did his heart. Tears threatened to form when he started back fucking him. His huge dick was constantly sliding over his g-spot.

Tae sped up his assault and grabbed his nipples to massage them while he fucked in and out of him. Jungkook couldn't help but to call out his name continuously.

Tae then grabbed the vibrator, turning it on. He lowered it onto the tip of Kook's dick, right on the sensitive spot, while he was still dicking him. Kook fisted the sheets as his dick was being tortured by the wand and Tae's dick was hitting his prostate. All the delectation made him squirm and his toes curled.

"Oh God, Taehyung. I'm cumming again."

"Come for me please, baby."

Before Tae could even get all the words out, Kook squirted a load all over his stomach and vibrating wand.

Still, Taehyung wouldn't let up. He kept fucking him but without the vibrator. Kook felt so wet and hot. His tight walls seemed to be sucking him in and the feeling was exquisite.

"Fuck. I'm gonna cum," Tae announced.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss him, their tongues and lips whipped into a frenzy.

And with a loud groan and calling out Jungkook's name, Tae came inside of him. He collapsed on top of him. Kook held him close, running his fingers through his hair.

"Fuck, I've missed you," Taehyung said in between breaths.

He pulled out of him slowly. He stood and went to the bathroom to run them a bubble bath. He cleaned the vibrator and put it away. He reached for Kook's hand to help him off the bed and they went to the restroom to get in the bathtub. He knew Jungkook would be a little sore and thought the hot water would help.

💥💥💥

Taehyung let him get into the deep tub first and Jungkook asked him to get in front of him. Tae sat and leaned his head back, onto Kook's chest. Jungkook then wrapped his legs into his and began playing with his hair.

They were both silent. Kook put his arms around him, caressing his chest. Meanwhile, Tae used his hands to caress Kook's legs that were wrapped around his own.

"Taehyung, I have a question."

"Ok, shoot."

"Equal opportunity tittie provider? Really?" Jungkook laughed.

"Yep. That's me. I provide services to all size titties. There is not a drop of tittie prejudice in my body. Small titties matter, Jungkook." He laughed at the look of seriousness on Taehyung's face.

Jungkook splashed bubbles and water on his face.

"Jungkook, we just fucked for the first time in weeks. And that's all you have to ask me?"

"I'm afraid to ask real questions because I know you're honest and I'm afraid of what your answers will be."

Tae looked back at him. "Questions like what?" He asked.

Kook just looked down and sighed. Tae turned back around, laying his head on Kook's neck where their cheeks were touching.

"Do you wanna know where I was when I got the call from your dad? Maybe you wanna know if I was with Jennie?" He asked.

"Were you?" He asked.

"Yes."

"So you left her and came to me?"

"Something like that."

"What do you mean something like that?"

They had both started to wash up so they could get out of the water that was no longer hot.

"Yes, I was with Jennie. We met up after you went home earlier today."

"What did you get her for Valentine's Day?" He asked as they were both drying off and heading back toward the bedroom to get dressed. Jungkook's backside still ached a little.

"I sent her a dozen roses to her apartment. She practically told me what to buy her. I'm sure they were for all of her IG followers to behold. I doubt if she liked them," he clarified.

"Hold the fuck up!" Jungkook declared. "She gets roses, but I get a fucking vibrating wand?" Jungkook hit him on the shoulder.

"Would you have wanted roses?" He asked laughing at Kook's little hands balled up into tiny fists.

"No. I would've wanted you. But, still."

"Well, you got me. And I'll have to say, Jungkook. Planning a stalker situation at your apartment complex was not the best way to go to get me to spend time with you. You could've just called." He chuckled.

Tae gave him a T-shirt to put on and a pair of his boxers for underwear. He himself put on some boxers and pajama bottoms.

"Furthermore, you were gonna get a lot more than the vibrator," Taehyung added.

"What else was I gonna get?" He asked.

"I'm not sure if you're ready for that."

"Taehyung, stop teasing and tell me." He hit him again with his little fist.

"Well, find out for yourself," he said while pointing at the bed. "Look under the bed and pull out the box. All the contents were going to be yours." Tae seemed nervous. Was he ready for him to see what was in the box?

Jungkook reached down and grabbed it. Upon opening it, he saw the vibrator's box, a card that was sealed, and some other items. He didn't look any further as one small box caught his attention. It was from Tiffany & Co. He started to breathe a little heavier looking down at the box. He looked up at Taehyung and looked back at the box. He swallowed air. 

"Don't be afraid, Jungkook. It's not what you think." He stood next to him and ran his fingers over his freshly shampooed hair. "Pick it up and open it."

He grabbed the box and swallowed hard again. Tae watched him open it. On the inside was indeed what he thought it was, a ring. Two of them. Matching forever rings.

"I got us a set of promise rings. At the time, I thought we were ready for them. But, I guess I was wrong," he explained and took a deep breath and exhaled.

He continued, "And this is in no way a coercion tactic to get you to take the items in this box. I know sleeping with you doesn't change your mind about us. So, don't feel pressured, ok?"

Kook was still staring at the box. When he looked up, Tae saw that he was actually in tears. He hugged him tightly and rubbed his back.

"Baby, don't cry. This box was not to make you sad. It was meant to make you happy. Please, don't be sad. You are under no obligations." Tae grabbed the box and the rings and put them all back under the bed.

"Please, Jungkook. Let's just go to the living room and order something to eat and watch tv. I believe it's your turn to pick something." He tried to grab his hand and drag him away from the bedroom. Jungkook wouldn't budge.

"Taehyung."

"Hmm?" He answered as he turned around to look at him.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what? Come on, Jungkook. Let's just enjoy the rest of our night. I don't know if you'll ever spend time with me like this again. I don't want to spend the rest of the night with you apologizing. Forget you saw the box, ok?"

"No, I'm sorry for pushing you away. I don't know how to stay with a person."

"I know."

Taehyung walked back toward him and hugged him again. He gave him a peck on the lips as he led him into the living room.

They went to order their food via door dash. Jungkook chose to watch the Twilight series.

"So, you were saying earlier that Jennie was pissed that you left her?" He asked as they ate their food and watched the Cullen children go into their high school.

"Yes, and she broke things off with me. Even though I sent her flowers," he said, "I shouldn't have left her at the restaurant."

"Wow. Dude, you got dumped on a holiday."

"Yeah. But in return I got some of this good piece of ass, right here," Tae said jokingly as he slapped Jungkook's hip. Jungkook pretended to be offended.

"You're gross," Kook said teasingly.

"I know." He smiled. "But, you still love me."

Uh oh. He didn't mean to say that.

"Sorry, Jungkook, I—-"

"No, don't apologize. It's true."

"It's true?" Tae asked as he stopped eating.

"Yeah. I do love you. And I think I'm in love with you," Jungkook said while his eyes got glossy and tears were forming. But, he was still trying to push the food in his mouth using the chopsticks.

"Jungkook, don't fuck with me right now. Are you serious?" He asked with also glassy eyes but with dark browns.

"Yes. But, I don't know what to do about it." He was being honest.

Tae grabbed his food and put it on his coffee table and did the same with his. He pulled Kook into his lap and he straddled him. Taehyung hugged him and kissed him passionately.

Tae was almost in tears.

"I've been waiting for a while to hear you say it. I've always felt it, but to hear you say it...."

"I'm sorry it took so long."

"I want to hear it again. Say it."

"Taehyung, I love you," he said rubbing their noses together.

Tae smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Say it again."

"I love you."

He laid him flat on his back on the couch and started tickling him.

"Say it again," he said as they both laughed.

"I love you. I love you. I love you," Kook screamed as he shrieked.

He stopped tickling him and gave him another chaste kiss.

"Taehyung, I love you," he said with a straight face.

"Yeah, you do," he said with a smile and heart eyes. He rubbed his bottom lip with his right thumb as he stared into his eyes.

Taehyung bent down again and kissed his forehead as he told him "Baby, this has been the best Valentine's Day."

Next | Together-Together

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 4.3K 19
So im here with a new taekook book...i hope you all like this bookπŸ’™πŸŒŸ Story of a soft kind boy who all his life never felt any love and effection fr...
608K 33.1K 62
βœ…COMPLETEDβœ… A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung...
88K 3.3K 40
[Completed] A hot Taekook FF Thank you for 40k + readers 1st in #btsfanfic. FUCKING #25th in #fanfiction out of 1.45M stories!!!?????? #1st in #rude...
654K 27.7K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...