Twilight plus one

By fluffymeowcat

❝Why fight my monsters when I can embrace them?❞ Emily Lily Rose. A hybrid. A werewolf and a vampire. Someone... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 I'm in what century now?
chapter 3 Home sweet home
Chapter 4 different era and chapter 5 combined
chapter 6 Why is Carlisle carrying a limp body.
Chapter 7 Yeah I have a new sister sarcastic much?
Chapter 8 Fist hunt....Joy
Chapter 9 REVENGE IS TASTY
Chapter 10 My big teddy bear brother!!!!!
Chapter 11 Emmett my brother... what can I say
Chapter 12 Big brother bear.
Chapter 13 Jealous
Read please :)
Chapter 15 Alice and Jasper
Chapter 16 Meeting the Denali coven
Chapter 17 Twilight. (Baised on the book and the movie)
Chapter 18 Biology
Update (PLEASE READ)
Chapter 19 Brothers got a crush
Chapter 20 CRAZY CAR DANGER MAGNET
Chapter 21 Take a chance, make a change and breakaway
Chapter 22 First meeting
Chapter 23 Emmett and the bear (short chapter)
Chapter 24 Willie
25 Hey batter, Batter swing! NOT AT ME!
Chapter 26, showing my true self.
chapter 27 Crazy,psycho, tracker.
Chapter 28 We lost a human in a airport
New moon: New begging's.
Chapter 29 He Changes His Attitude Like The Weather.
Chapter 30. Put The Gun Down.
Chapter 31 Black heart.
Chapter 32 Say something.
Chapter 33 My Last Breath.
Chapter 34 Heaven Knows. (Re-written.)
Chapter 35 Going home
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37 Were not all suicidal. . . well at least i'm not.
Chapter 38 "Here we go."
Chapter 39 "Adding it to my collection."
Chapter 40 "Bella, the Caffeine Junky."
Chapter 41 "Welcome to the Family."
Chapter 42. Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 43 Eclipse: Letting the Spectrum In.
Chapter 44 Dig Up His Bones
Chapter 45. Surprise surprise.
Chapter 46. The Race.
Chapter 47 The Argument.
Chapter 48 The Truth.
Chapter 49. The miscommunication.
Chapter 50. Through The Valley
Chapter 51. When I Was Younger.
chapter 52 Medicine Man
Chapter 53. Cloaked Figures.

Chapter 14 Meeting the Quileutes

3.9K 103 16
By fluffymeowcat

I dont own anything. Except for Emily.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1936. December 31st

Its been a year since Emmett has joined our family. Eveything is so much more fun. In one year Emmett and Rosalie broke fifteen beds. I did not get alot of sleep that year. I finally got the courage to ask my parents of they could move out. Or make a new home near ours. Roaslie was a little peaved but got over it quickly.

But before I could kick them out, mom and, dad said that we were moving. Rosalie was a little hesitant. She threw a fit when she found out. Edward just looked bored. Me and Emmmett were happy. I was happy because it ment a new place, a new home, a place to have new memories. A place where new things could happen.

I was more than estatic. I just got done packing me things. I flashed downstairs and sat down on my couch. Edward was posing as Carlisle's nephew, and I was posing as Emmetts and Rosalies daughter. Rosalie cracked a smile when she heared that news. Emmett being Emmett mad jokes about it. I sighed. They love each other so much. Carlise and Esme are married, so is my other brother and sister. Edward, and I are....not. I some times think that when Aro stacked me for the past three hundered years I may have missed my mate. I sighed again.

'Why can't life every be easy.' I thought. "Lets go peepola." I yelled upstairs waiting for my family. Edward came downstairs with two bags in each hand.

"Emily, just because you add a la' at the end. Doesn't make it spanish."He told me.

"Thats not what I was told" I shugged my shoulders. He looked at me.

"Who said that?"

"A hobo that I met" I Smiled. Emmett came downstairs. he ploped next me on the sofa, Rosalie is probaly still upstairs.

"A hobo huh? What is his name?" He asked me.

"A hobo named Harry." I said quickly.  The three of us exchanged glances, and laughed. Rosalie, mom, and dad came downstairs. They were all smiling. Except for Rosalie. She rolled her eyes. After we sobbered up, Rosalie came over to us and sat on Emmetts lap, and started a make-out session. I quickly grabbed a pillow, and hit them over the head. "There are childeren present." I pointed at Edward. He growled at me. Playfuly.  I think. "So where are we moving ? "

"Some where" Mom said. My face fell.

"Some where? Thats all we get?" I asked disipointed. "Edward read their minds" He shooked his head.

"Don't bring me into this" Edward said smiling slighty.

"Youe here, your already in it." Emmett said.

"Okay we'll tell you" Dad chuckled. "Were going to Hoquiam, Washington." I screamed in joy. Emmett covered his ears.

"Jeez kid don't blow my ears out" He said. I ignored him. Then a thought came to me.

"Wheres Washington?" I  asked my parents. My family laughed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N I skipped the part when they were traviling. Because I have no idea what cars they had back them. Or if the cullens ran the whole way there. I just cant imagine. All of the characters sitting in a little buggy. :) Hope you injoy. AND NO HATE MAIL ) :) )

We were all in our new home. It was amazing. So much room. (A/N its the cullen house that they love in) Before anyone could say anything I called out the thrid biggest room. Since Edward was in one of his rooms sulking.HA HA suckers. Mom was growing a garden in the back yard. She asked me to help her, but I told her that I'd probaly kill all of the plants. She is so much like my other mom. I miss her. This whole family is self less.

Dad and I would go on walks in the wood, when he was off work. Carlisle is definatly my father. Not someone who looked mr in a cage. Dad and I would stop and look at different wild life. Him and I always picked flowers for mom. He even gave me a yellow flower to put in my hair.

Emmett is very competitive. He's my playful but protective brother. He brings out the child in me and Edward. When mom and dad are gone we always wrestle with each other. While Edward is look out. Or mind out. Rosalie doesn't care as long as Emmett doesn't get hurt. But one time Edward didnt catch them in time. Mom really gave it to us. But Emmett and I are really close. Everyone considers me the baby of the family. I imbrace it.

Rosalie. Well is Rosalie. Were sisters so we fight. Alot. She went to far one day and said "No wonder why your father left you in the cage all those years" and before anyone could react I pounced on her. It took Edward, Carlisle, and Emmett to pull me off of her.It wasnt really pretty. But dispite our differences, were on really good terms. Im not one to hold grudges....ish.

And last but not least is Edward. he is my big brother. A little mini me of Emmett. Him and I have a very brotherly, sisterly bond. When him and I have something on our mins. We head straight to the piano. He plays, while I sing. Edward ingraved my name on one side, and his one the other. Mom and dad always watch from the side lines with little smiles on there faces.

Im so happy we moved here. It's a new year. Definatly new experiences. I head two fast knocks on my door.

"Come in" I called. Emmetts large head came through the door.

"You coming to hunt with all of us? I'll race you" Emmett offered with a smirk. He knows I can't back down from a challenge.

"And I'll gladly beat you" I said to him.I flashed over to him and jumping on him in a surprise attack. We both fell to the floor with a loud thud. "Gotcha" I kissed his cheek. "Race you downstaris" Before he could say anything else I flashed downstairs. He was late by five seconds.

He narrowed his eyes at me "You cheated" He told me.

"Its not cheating if I warned you ahead of time."

"You are a wise old lady arn't you?"

I pouted. "Im not old im just--"

"Not new" Edward said cutting me off. I turned to him.

"Oh you hush"

"Alright childeren settle down. Stop picking on your little sister." Mom said with a smile on her face. Dad chuckled at our behavior.

"Yes childeren stop picking on me" I told my brothers.

"Emily, no picking on them either" Mom said sternly.

"But--"

"No butts" She told me.

"Alright childeren lets go before you attack each other." Dad said smiling at us.

"Race you" Emmett and I looked at Edward. He smiled at us.

"You are so going to lose." Edward said. Rosalie placed a hand on Emmetts shoulder. I didn't even know she was there. She wa so quite.

The three of us were all racing. I was in the lead with Edward right on my heels. I followed the scent of deer and stopped when I saw them infront of me.

"Yes I won!" I cheered softly. I pounced on the biggest dear there. They ran away scatterd, but my family got them. I heared a twig snap next to me. I looked over to my left to see three huge wolves coming over growling. "Dad"  My family flashed by my side. Mom grabbed me and put me behind her. Like a mother lion protecting its cub. "Dad there shape shifters. People who turn into a wolf at will. There people." The three wolves looked shocked. They all looked at me. The alpha I persume went into the forest. When he came back he was in human form. He had small pants on. But his top was bare.

"This is our land. My name is Quil ATeara the second. You have no bussiness here" He said in a soft but commanding voice.

"My apologizes. We didnt relize it was your land. Im Carlise. This is my family. My wife Esme. My two sons Edward and Emmett, and my two daughters Rosalie and Emily. We mean no harm. In fact we do not kill humans. Animals as you can see. If you feel safer we could make a peace treaty" My father offered. Quil looked taken back. So did his followers.

"Maybe we could" Quil said. "How about we sperate our land with yours. There are rocks about a mile north. When you get to them you may not go past. Or you will start a war. Same for us. We will not pass them with out your permission." Dad seemed thoughtful and stuck out his hand. Quil took it and smiled. Who would've thought. Wolves and vampires making a peace treaty. Next someone is going to say that fairies are alive and attacking Washington. Oh god. Out of the corner of my eye Edward shook his head reading my thoughts. All of the wolves walked away. But they took one last look at me. Did they know I was werewolf?

I let out the breath I was holding. "Did anyone else find that creepy?" I asked out loud breaking the silence.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                      twelve years later 1948

I woke up to the smell of breakfeast in the air. Yum! Mom is such a good cook. I flashed to the kitchen. Everyone was there except Edward.

"Wheres Edward?" I asked voicing my thoughts.

"Hunting" They said at the same time. There were five soft taps at the front door.

"I'll get it mom" I said. I walked to the front door and opened. A very short women and a very tall man were at the door. They had two things in commen. They were vampires.

"Hi im Alice, and this is Jasper. Wich room is ours?" The girl named Alice said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 136 17
Life for Kristin Lite was normal. Or as relatively normal it could get as a werewolf and witch hybrid. Parents human, and lack of info in the superna...
50.3K 1.9K 15
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅-𝒃𝒚𝒆𝒔, 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 �...
81.3K 1K 22
About Klaus Mikaelson's daughter, and how one fight caused a runaway problem. Read the story to find out if Klaus can fix what he's said and done, an...
131K 6K 27
Originally titled Blood Moon Left in the dark about her past or where she belonged, Kaliska life was about to get a whole lot dark and messier. N...