Treasure // Vinnie Hacker

By poppy_jtm

-- When a friend group goes on a summer trip together to South Carolina finding some very valuable things. Th... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1: Schools Out
Chapter 2: road trip
Chapter 3: Not NetherGrounds
Chapter 4: First Night
Chapter 5: The Pond
Chapter 6: Gold
Chapter 7: Cave
Chapter 8: Lumes
Chapter 9: Truth or Dare
Chapter 10: Party
Chapter 11: Maybe
Chapter 12: His feelings
Chapter 13: Lost
Chapter 14: The Tuth
A/N: sorry.

Chapter 15: Worth

153 4 0
By poppy_jtm

Y/N POV:

Vinnie was now over, as we both laid on my bed. Everyone in the house was pretty much asleep, no one knew he was here. I turned around to face him, as he stared up the ceiling. "That money is worth so much..we can do so much with it" I say. "Yeah I know. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it, I mean 1 million dollars worth of Gold" he says.

I put my hand on his stomach.

I started thinking about Junior Belmor again. "Where do you think Junior is right now?" I asked him.

"You're thinking about other men while you're with me?" He says laughing. "Nooo" I said, knowing he was joking.

"He must be off being rich in South Carolina, why?" He asked, turning to look at me. I looked up at him.

"What if we..tell the world what really happened between him and Lumes?" I say. "You're basically risking us to get killed" he says. "Not really"

"Yes really. You heard him. If anyone finds out he's still alive, he'll be done."

I sighed. "I just feel so bad" I say. "For?"

"The whole thing, I mean he just told us there and then what really happened between him and Lumes. His parents disowned him..he didn't live a great happy life, over a stupid lie." I say. "His parents are dead y/n" he says.

"Okay and? You don't feel bad for the man? His parents died hating him, for something he never did" I say, sitting up , now looking down at him.

"I mean kind of. But I don't care, this whole gold talk for the past weeks has been making go crazyy. I came here to see you, not to talk about the gold again" he chuckled.

I smiled at him. "Okay I'm sorry" I say.

"You better be" he smiled, pulling me in. I went on top of him, pushing my hair to the side to kiss him. He slowly kissed me back, resting his hands onto my waist.

We began to make out.

We did that for a couple more minutes until I finally pulled apart. "What's wrong?" He asked. I got off him. "I don't know" I sighed, sitting beside him. He sat up, looking at me. "You don't have to be ready if you aren't y/n" he says. I looked at him.

I know Vinnie was always so sweet. He was always so understanding and that's what I always liked about him. I took him in for another kiss.

THE NEXT MORNING:

My eyes shoot open. I look behind me to see a shirtless Vinnie asleep. I look at myself, being under the covers naked. Shit. Shit. Shit.

I looked at my phone on the nightstand, reading 11:20 am. This is around the time my dad heads in for work, which means he's gonna come in here to say bye.

I quickly sit up, trying to wake Vinnie.

Did we actually just..... last night?

"Vinnie!"

He quickly wakes up, a bit scared. "What?! Huh?" He says, rubbing his eyes. "You have to go!" I say. He sits up trying to adjust to the sunlight, coming from my window. "What why?" He turns to me. "You weren't supposed to stay over, and my dad is gonna come here any minute!" I say. He quickly got off my bed.

He grabbed his underwear off the floor, putting it on. I then started to hear my fathers footsteps coming down the hallway. My eyes widen looking at Vinnie. He hurries, putting on his clothes. I quickly put back on my underwear, and pajamas from last night, getting back in bed.

My dad got closer to the door. I gestured Vinnie to go into my closet. He ran in there, closing the door, since it was a walking closet.

As soon as he did that, my dad knocked. "Y/N! You awake?" He asked. "Uh, yeah Dad!" I yelled back.

He opened the door. "Morning sweetheart" he says, coming into the room. "Morning Dad" I say with a smile, kind of nervous. "Heading to work, I should be back around 6 pm" he says, kissing my head. "Alright have a good day at work, love you" I say.

He started to head out the room. "Love you too" he smiles, leaving the room. He usually says bye to me last since my room is all the way down the hallway. I let out a relieved sigh, Vinnie coming out the closet. "That was clo~"

The door opens once again, being my Father. "Oh I forgot to tell- Vinnie?!" He says seeing Vinnie. Oh shit.

Vinnie looked at him, innocently. My dad looking between me and Vinnie. "Dad! I can explain.." I say.

"What is he- what are you doing here Vincent?" He asked, kind of sternly.

I then see my mom come into the room. "What's going on-Oh hi Vinnie" she smiles. "Oh hi?! Since when did he get here?! He was hiding in her room!" He says to my mom a bit sarcastic.

"He probably slept over! Which is totally fine because your daughter is 16! Right hun?" She says to my Dad, kind of trying to give him the hint that it was gonna happen sooner or later, and to get over it.

Madelyn stands at the doorway. "What's happening? Oh hey Vinnie" she smirks. My parents look back at her. "Did you know about this?!" My dad says looking at Maddy. "What no" she furrowed her eyebrows. "But I really wanna hear Dad yell at Vinnie" she smirks, crossing her arms.

"No go to your room Madelyn Renee Cline!" My mom says pushing her out the room.

"Sorry Mr and Mrs Cline" Vinnie says. I let out a sigh. "I think this is unacceptable!" My Dad says. "Oh please Howard" my mom says pushing him out the room as he kept talking. "I'll let you two be" my Mom says with a smile, closing the door.

Then I heard my parents walk down the hall arguing.

"Great now my Dad knows what we did last night, which is awkward!" I say, getting up from my bed. "What? No he doesn't!" Vinnie says, following me, as I went to my bathroom.

"He does and now he's gonna be pissed at me" I say, looking at myself in the mirror. "Is that all you care about? You don't wanna acknowledge the fact that we actually did it..that it just wasn't a hookup. It was meaningful" he says. "Well when you put it in that way it sounds gross" I say, turning on the sink water.

He rolls his eyes. "Yeah sure whatever." He says.

"Well Vinnie, what I think is..you finally got what you wanted, and now you're gonna ghost me like every girl you've fucked" I say, now looking at him. He took a pause.

"Y/N, you're different" he says.

"Why am I different from them all?" I scoff.

"Because I've known you forever. And you care about more then my looks and my body, you want me for me! And that's what matters y/n" he says.

"I always have. But you always seemed to chose everyone else but me, until I had a little glow up" I put air quotes over the word glow up.

"That's so not true" he says.

I turn around facing him. "It is." I say. He just looked at me with a pleading face.

"Vinnie look. Last night..was sure something. But I just need to think about what I did" I say.

He stood shut. "You regret it don't you?" He asks, his face going soft.

"No, no I don't" I sighed. "You do" he says.

"Vinnie.." I say. "No, I'll see you around y/n" he says leaving the bathroom, angrily. I followed him. "Hear me out Vinnie!"

He grabbed his stuff, leaving through my door, slamming it shut. I wasn't gonna go chase him. It's not worth it.

But did I just mess things up?

A/N: I swear I return every couple months lmao. Here's a little fill in chapter for these lovebirds. 👍🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 2.1K 19
You've been on Tiktok for a while now, but never have posted anything. When an unexpected heartbreak occurs, you decide to pour your heart out into a...
90.9K 1.9K 27
Its just all about a random girl and ended up in a group chat from unknown numbers, and she knew them but didn't act it out, they went to playlist an...
549 127 113
Nat returns to campus for her senior year of college. Something's in the air - is it anxiety? Is it pot fumes drifting out of someone's dorm window...
21.4K 1.1K 26
Alive Amongst The Dead "You make me feel some type of way Levi, You make me feel so alive amongst all the dead." When two complete strangers are forc...