Chapter 15: Worth

Y/N POV:

Vinnie was now over, as we both laid on my bed. Everyone in the house was pretty much asleep, no one knew he was here. I turned around to face him, as he stared up the ceiling. "That money is worth so much..we can do so much with it" I say. "Yeah I know. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it, I mean 1 million dollars worth of Gold" he says.

I put my hand on his stomach.

I started thinking about Junior Belmor again. "Where do you think Junior is right now?" I asked him.

"You're thinking about other men while you're with me?" He says laughing. "Nooo" I said, knowing he was joking.

"He must be off being rich in South Carolina, why?" He asked, turning to look at me. I looked up at him.

"What if we..tell the world what really happened between him and Lumes?" I say. "You're basically risking us to get killed" he says. "Not really"

"Yes really. You heard him. If anyone finds out he's still alive, he'll be done."

I sighed. "I just feel so bad" I say. "For?"

"The whole thing, I mean he just told us there and then what really happened between him and Lumes. His parents disowned him..he didn't live a great happy life, over a stupid lie." I say. "His parents are dead y/n" he says.

"Okay and? You don't feel bad for the man? His parents died hating him, for something he never did" I say, sitting up , now looking down at him.

"I mean kind of. But I don't care, this whole gold talk for the past weeks has been making go crazyy. I came here to see you, not to talk about the gold again" he chuckled.

I smiled at him. "Okay I'm sorry" I say.

"You better be" he smiled, pulling me in. I went on top of him, pushing my hair to the side to kiss him. He slowly kissed me back, resting his hands onto my waist.

We began to make out.

We did that for a couple more minutes until I finally pulled apart. "What's wrong?" He asked. I got off him. "I don't know" I sighed, sitting beside him. He sat up, looking at me. "You don't have to be ready if you aren't y/n" he says. I looked at him.

I know Vinnie was always so sweet. He was always so understanding and that's what I always liked about him. I took him in for another kiss.

THE NEXT MORNING:

My eyes shoot open. I look behind me to see a shirtless Vinnie asleep. I look at myself, being under the covers naked. Shit. Shit. Shit.

I looked at my phone on the nightstand, reading 11:20 am. This is around the time my dad heads in for work, which means he's gonna come in here to say bye.

I quickly sit up, trying to wake Vinnie.

Did we actually just..... last night?

"Vinnie!"

He quickly wakes up, a bit scared. "What?! Huh?" He says, rubbing his eyes. "You have to go!" I say. He sits up trying to adjust to the sunlight, coming from my window. "What why?" He turns to me. "You weren't supposed to stay over, and my dad is gonna come here any minute!" I say. He quickly got off my bed.

He grabbed his underwear off the floor, putting it on. I then started to hear my fathers footsteps coming down the hallway. My eyes widen looking at Vinnie. He hurries, putting on his clothes. I quickly put back on my underwear, and pajamas from last night, getting back in bed.

My dad got closer to the door. I gestured Vinnie to go into my closet. He ran in there, closing the door, since it was a walking closet.

As soon as he did that, my dad knocked. "Y/N! You awake?" He asked. "Uh, yeah Dad!" I yelled back.