Chapter 6: Gold

Y/N POV:

We all swim towards Blake who was holding gold and Nessa's anklet. He puts it down on the rocks.

Vinnie was next to me as we where all examing the gold. There was bracelets, Perl necklaces, pure gold and so much more. "That means there's more in this pond!" Madelyn yells as she helps Nessa up.

"Vinnie timothee, help me find more down here" Blake says swimming down. Timothee jumps back into the water as Vinnie swims down too.

I get out of the water sitting next to the pile of gold. "This is crazy, we are gonna be crazy rich!" I say holding it all. That's when all three boys come in hand full with more gold in there hands dropping it in front of me. "I think this was all" Vinnie says trying to catch his breath.

The boys lean in examining the gold as we all soon do. "Wait so what the hell is this place!?" Blake asks looking around his surroundings. Madelyn grabs her phone.

"What are you doing?" Nessa asks her.

That's when Maddy slowly puts her phone down looking at us. "What?" I ask. "What is it?!" Blake says worried. "This place is ancient and no one's allowed to go in here" she says. We all look at each other. "Holy sh*t! Oh my gosh! We are gonna get arrested and the cops are gonna think we stole freaking gold! We can't take this with us!" I say freaking out. Vinnie places his hands on my knees.

"Y/N, chill out! You'll be fine trust me! We'll be fine" he says trying to calm me down. I felt instant comfort in his touch. I take a deep breath. "You're right, we should put this back" Nessa says putting on her anklet on. "I agree" Blake says. "Whatever makes us safe" timothee says looking at Madelyn.

"Okay, poor it back into the water, and we'll just leave" I say. The boys poor the treasure back into the pond as we all get out. It was extremely clear, I'm not sure how we didn't notice the gold before.

I was already dry enough to put my clothes on.

I put my shirt and pants over my bathing suite.

We grab our things, not leaving a trace that we where here. "Is your foot okay?" I ask Nessa. "Yeah it's fine now" Nessa says kind of limping. We all put our stuff in the car, getting in the car silently.

I was on the window side as Vinnie was next to me.

I felt someone's hand placed over mine. I look down to see Vinnies hand. I smile.

AT THE BEACH HOUSE, 5:32 PM:

I was in the kitchen making myself some cereal. No one has said a word to each other. Timothee and Madelyn where on there phones on the couch. Vinnie was in the shower, and Nessa was sitting on the porch looking at the water. Blake was making cereal beside me. "Am I the only one who can't stop thinking about the gold!" Blake asks me as I put the milk away. I grab my bowel, with him following me to the dining table.

"Don't worry..I keep thinking about it too. I thought it was just me" I say as he sits next to me.

"Same here" Nessa says walking into the dining room. "It's like a sign that keeps coming back to me" Blake says. "I feel like we should go back" ness says.

We all three look at each other.

MINUTES LATER:

Everyone was in the living room downstairs talking about how we should go back to the place where we found the gold to see if there's  more. But Vinnie was still up stairs. "Vinnie?" I shout, as I walk into our shared bed room.

I see him on his bed, on his laptop.

I sit next to him to see him searching about the the place we went. "What are you reading?" I ask him. "About this place. We should go back" he says, looking me straight in the eyes. "Well I was looking here and it was saying that someone named Rico SorDilo, had stole gold about 1000 years ago from a rich man, and before he got targeted on to be killed, he hid the gold in that very woods. There can be more y/n, we just have to look for it" Vinnie says.

"Maybe for now me and you should check it out tonight and don't tell the others and be careful without being caught" I say.

"Sounds good, but we need to be prepared and go tonight when everyone's asleep" Vinnie says. "Sounds good" I say, I get off the bed looking back at him flashing a smile. I go downstairs, seeing everyone still talking about the gold.

"Guys to be honest, I feel like we should lay off about the gold stuff for tonight. We came here for vacation not to hunt gold down" I say. "You're right..we should check the woods tomorrow" Blake agrees.

"Hey maddy, now that we have a free night we should go for a swim" timothee asks maddy.She scoffs going upstairs.

"Madelyn just give me a chance" timothee says following maddy upstairs. I laugh.

"Lets play a board game" Blake says.

1:04 AM:

We close the beach door, trying to be as quite as possible. I was wearing a orange hoodie and my biker shorts while my hair was in a ponytail.I had my backpack with just a couple things i need.

We get into the car, as Vinnie gets on the driver side and me in the passenger.

"Are you ready?" He asks. "Let's go" I say, buckling my seatbelt.

SOON:

He parks the same spot we parked yesterday. It was very dark. "I feel like we are in those scary movies" I say as we both get out of the car with our phone flash on. "Don't be, I'm right here" he says, holding me close.

We begin to walk, trying to follow the same trial we took for the pond way.

A/N: hey guys! Sorry for the late post. How is life? I can finally answer your guys comments! Question of the day, what kind of chips do you guys enjoy eating? I enjoy eating hot Cheetos and funions. Also go read my new JJ MayBank book!!🍉

 Also go read my new JJ MayBank book!!🍉