Thickk-Umzz (On Hold INDEFINI...

By BiancaDanielleS

YOU MUST FOLLOW TO READ CERTAIN CHAPTERS ●All Rights Reserved Unique Summers an 18 year old highschool gr... More

Chapter 2
Chapter . . .
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Hey Ya'll
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Good Newsss
Hey Lovely Readers
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
PleaseRead
So, Here's the thing
Call It A Comeback?

Chapter 1

4.3K 143 15
By BiancaDanielleS

This is just a TEST ! I am ONLY putting this chapter out to see how we'll it'll do in a week. Cannot say when the next chapter'll be updated.

••••••••••••••••••••••

" Fat mama , get down here so we can take pictures before its time to leave . . Its a 3 hour drive to your dorm and we need all the time we can get " my mother called out to me.
" Mama , Please . Stop callimg me ' fat mama ' that name isn't on my birth certificate " I responded coming down the steps carrying the last of my bags.
" Little girl , I've been calling you fat mama since the day I found out you we're a girl. And I damn sure ain't finna stop now. " she said putting her hand on her hip.
" I know mama. But it doesn't make me feel too good about myself. And besides. I'm heading to college. And when people start making fun of me Kaylin won't be there to save me now. Don't you think we should hang up the 'fat mama' nickname " I insisted.
" Listen here Unique. You are beautiful. . No matter what anyone says. You have to love yourself. You have to love yourself before you can love anyone else. . . You have to realize that one day you will find someone who loves you the way you are. Baby , you may not believe it but you are worthy to be loved. Don't let them people look down on you and make you feel like your worthless. . . Look at it this way . . Everyone whos ever made fun of you will probably amount to nothing. . They'll be taking your order one day. Oh and you don't need your brother to save you. I raised you well enough to save yourself." my mother told me holding my hands.
I nodded. " Yes ma'am . . . And you're right. . Thank you soo much. "
" Of course. Anything for my fat - . . . Oops sorry. " my mother said with a giggle.
" Its ok mama. Only you can call me that. " I said laughing.
" I love you fat mama "
" I love you too mommy. "
" Alright. Enough of this mushy stuff. Lets go . . . We got a college to get to. " my mom said pushing me out of the door.

5 Hours Later

" Ughhhh , Finally we're here. " I said as we pulled up in front of her dorm.
" Yeah , it was supposed to take 3 hours but that damned traffic. " mom said.
" Lets go find my room and roommate. " I said getting a little excited.

After finding my dorm room and moving my things in I was kind of happy to see that my roommate hadn't gotten there yet so I got first call on the side of the room that I wanted.
My dorm room was pretty big. It had 2 closets , 2 bathrooms , 2 full sized beds and 4 big dressers each having a mirror on top of it. I liked it because if me and my roommate didn't get a long we wouldn't have to cross eachothers path.
After me and my mom unpacked most of my things my roommate finally arrived.
She and her mother came into the room.
" Heyyy Girl , my name is Ashley . . . " she said pulling me into a hug.
" I'm Unique , " I replied hugging her back . . . I was excited that she was my roommate. . . I could tell right away that we were going to bestfriends.
" Oooh girl you so cute . . . I like your style. Don't worry. I'm not gay , I just give props where props are due." She said spinning me around.
" Ashley Danielle Brown , get it together " Her mother scolded her.
I laughed. " Thanks girly you are too. " I told her. Because she really was cute. She was about 5'5 the same height as me. With cute curly hair that came to the middle of her back. She was thick , like me. She seemed to weigh 175 pounds. With brownskin skin with deep dimples.
" Thanks girl , I try. " she said.
" I think our parents forgot about us. " I told her looking at our moms laugh and talk to eachother totally forgetting about us.
" Good " she whispered making me burst out laughing.
" I heard that Ashley. " her mom said.
We both laughed.

I helped Ashley unpack her things .

" Alright ladies , we are about to leave. So lets say our ' see yah later's ' already. " Ms. Brown , Ashleys mother said.
We all stood in a group hug and started crying.
" I love you Unique , and I am beyond proud of you. " My mother said kissing me on my forehead.
" I love you too mom , and thank you. " I said kissing her cheek.
" Remember ladies. . . . Know your worth . . . And never let anyone make you feel less than what you are. " My mother told us.
" Yes ma'am. " Me and Ashley said.
" Call us when you two get in." I said.
" Yes mother. " My mother joked.

A few minutes later they we're gone

" FINALLY , " Ashley yelled hopping onto her bed and started jumping around.
" I thought they would never leave. " I said sitting on my bed.
" Sho you right , Nowwww Nique . . .what are we doing tonight ? " She said going into her closet looking for something to wear.
" Ummm I don't know. . . Shouldn't we be getting prepared for classes. ' I asked.
" Girl please , classes doesn't start until Monday , and today is Friday. Plus I heard about a few parties going on. . . You down? " she said pulling out a pair of gray straight legs with a gray shirt that says ' Boss ' on it and gray wedge heels.
" Yuppp " I said going into my closet pulling out a pair of white straight legged jeans with a white shirt with the words ' Queen ' written on the front of it and my white wedges.
We went to take showers and get ready.
After getting out I dried off and went to get dressed.
I was 5'5 , weighed 175 with caramel skin. My hair was long and curly , with deep dimples and a beautiful smile.
This outfit was perfect for me because the jeans fit me perfectly
And the shirt hugged my upper body like no other. . . I accessorized with my sliver stud earrings that had a crown on them and my neckless with a crown on it.
I was fly . . And so was Ash.
" Ooooooh , Miss. Unique is gonna be booking all the fellas tonight. " Ash said.
" Me ? You gon be turning heads tonight too my sista. " I said giving her a high 5.

" We should have rules shoudln't we ? " she said.
" Rules? "
" Yeah like what not to do. . For instance , how about this , We can't bring a guy here unless we've been talking to them for at least 2 weeks. " she said.
" Yeah and , If we're going to bring a guy here we must let the other one know. "
" And No over night guest "
" And No Thotting , " I said and we laughed. .
" Iight that sounds like a good list . . . If we think of anymore lets talk about them later . . . Now lets get to this party . . " she said pulling me out of the door. . . .

At the party

When we pulled up to the house I could instantly tell it was a Frat party. The house was huge and cars were everywhere. 2 girl pulled out of a parking spot and we pulled in.
" I wonder what frat house this is " I mumbled.
" Only the hottest frat down here in Georgia girl its , Alpha Phi Alpha " she said as we walked up the steps to enter the party , instantly the smell of weed smoke and alcohol smacked in my face. I got a bit excited.
I like to smoke and drink but I never got so fucked up that I wasnt aware of shit that was happening . .
Yes I smoke little weed but my shit together.
We made our way through the party.
" Remember the rules." Me and Ashley said at the same time and burst out laughing.
Just then a fine ass APA walked over to us.
" Hello ladies , I'm glad you two could make it. Enjoy yourselves. But be aware , there are some people here that aren't so nice." He told us walking away.
Me and Ash looked at each other with knowing eyes.

We made our way over to the makeshift bar.
" Let me get 2 shots of vodka , " I turned to Ashley. " What're you having ? " she looked at me shocked.
" Unique , your having two shots of vodka ? " I nodded. " Well damn , I see you a pro. I'll have ciroc peach. "
The bartender handed us our drinks and I threw mine straight back.
" Dammmmmmnnnnnn , " the bartender said making me laugh.
I pulled Ash's arm and headed to the dance floor.
Feeling Myself by Nicki Minaj began blasting throughout the house , as if on cue me and Ash started twerking and singing/rapping along to the song.
It was as if everything in the room stopped and everyone was looking at us. We ignored them and kept rapping.

"Everytime I whip it I be talkin so reckless. He said damn Nicki its tight
I said yeah nigga you right , " Ash said.
" He said damn bae you so little but you be really takin that pipe. I said yes daddy I do " I rapped.
We just kept dancing. We got hyper when what seems to be our favorite part came up ,
" He in loveee , he in love with that coco. " We both shouted.
Just then two dudes walked up to us pulling us close by our waist while we continued to dance. I ignored it because 1. I was slightly tipsy. 2. We were at a party. No need to act like a stuck up bitch. 3. Shit we're in COLLEGE , we grown.

After 4 songs I was still dancing with the unknown guy and finally a slow song came on. I wasn't the type to dance to slow songs because someone once told me , and I quote " You're too damn big to be tryna be sexy ". Since that day I never slow danced.

The guy pulled my body closer but I softly pushed him away.
" No thank you , I'm going to sit this one out." I told him.
" Come on . Don't act like a bitch." He said pulling my arm harder.
" Excuse me , but I said no thank you. Polietly might I add. So if that makes me a bitch then cool. But right now I'ma sit down." I told him not bothering to argue.
" Yeah , go sit cha fatt ass down." Everything wen't quiet.
Suddenly Ash was by my side. I started to ignore him but then he started with the fat jokes. I wen't through that shit in highschool and I wasn't gonna let it happen in college.
" Look , was I a fat ass ugly bitch when you grabbed me to dance ? Surely I wasn't a fat ass ugly bitch when your little ass dick was on hard a few minutes ago. You calling me out of my name because I wouldn't slow dance with you when you were just begging. Boy bye take your Mouse from The Jamie Foxx Show looking ass somewhere with that. I was tryna be nice don't push me. Pussy ass nigga." I said calmly but letting my hood side out.
Everyone in the room burst out laughing and Ash gave me a high five.
" Bitch you better watch who the fuck your talking to." He said clearly getting angrier and angrier.
" Oooh I'm soo scared." I said laughing.
Just then he charged me and before he could touch me someone jumped in front of him.
" I know damn well you weren't about to hit her." The guy yelled at Mouse looking guy.
" Man that bitch got too much mouth." Mouse yelled.
" The only bitch here is you. Tryna put your hands on a girl. You pussy
" Ash yelled from beside me trying to run up on him but the guy she'd been dancing with was holding her back.
" Look , you aint gon do shit to her unless you wanna deal with me." The dude told Mouse.
Mouse looked back and forth between me and the guy then stormed out.
After that everything went back to normal. The music started playing again and people went back to dancing.
Then guy who helped me , walked up to me and grabbed my hand.
" I'm sorry you had to go through that. If it happens again let me know." He said smiling at me and oh what a beautiful smile it was.
" Thanks for your help. But I decline that offer. I can handle myself." I said polietly looking into his deep brown eyes that had me mesmerized.
" I know , but the offer still stands. I'm Andre'." He told me holding his hand out for me to shake it.
I did. " Thanks. I'm Unique"
" Now that we've met. Do you wanna sit somewhere and get to know each other ? " he asked me and I looked at him suspiciously.
He noticed. " What?" He asked.
" You're not tryna get my goodies are you ? " I asked him causing him to laugh.
" Nah ma. Just tryna get to know you. Be your bestfriend then eventually make you my girl." He told me taking me by surprise.
Something about him made me believe him and trust him. What ? I have no clue.
" Oh well then ok. Know any late night food spots we can go to ? I haven't eaten all day." I asked him.
" Nah everythings closed but we can go to my place and I'll cook you and your homegirl something. By the way the dude she was dancing with is my brother Andrew." He told me then called them over.
" Nique , are we going with them ? " she whispered to me.
" Sure. I trust him. " I whispered back.
" Ok lets go. " Ash said walking to the front door Me and the guys followed.
When we got to the car the guys opened the doors for us and we slid in the back. They turned to us and shocked the hell out of us.
" No funny business. No kissing , no touching , no fucking. " Andre' said. "Just getting to know eachother and maybe some cuddling." Andrew said making us laugh.
" We aren't playing." They said.
We instantly stopped laughing.
" You're queens and we intend to treat you as such." Andre' said and Andrew nodded.
" Ok" me and Ash said.
They buckled their seatbelts and Andrew pulled off.
The car ride was silent. But a comfortable kind of silence.
I got a text.

Ashley :
Girl , they are perfect and sexy.
Me:
I know . . Lol

When we got to their house the guys got out and walked us to the front door openening it and letting us in.

" Welcome to our house Ladies." They said flicking on the lights.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 32.6K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

66.3K 1.4K 33
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
1.7M 55.4K 75
Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searched for them day and night never giving...
36.5K 113 20
Adam is in desperate need of money and finds out about The Sissy App, an app where you can play games and do challenges for rewards. However, Adam do...