Eight With You

By RosePotterStories

what if BTS is 8 members? seven males and one female. Ella Raven is a British girl came from London, Britain... More

Ella Raven Application
Getting Together
fan and stage names
Comments
best moment in life PT.1
kidnapping prank
saved by an award
Got In!
Ma city, Wembley stadium
Live-going to friends
college problem
going for a pet
Some posts
A to Z for black swan
Some posts Pt.2
Ella relationships with the members
Study with Ella
Posts PT.3
a visit to Ella's grandparents
interview with Ella
on a yacht
posts pt.4
expensive girl
Ella's reaction to members
Ella to the members
Gaming live
cooking with Jin
namla moments
overworking
among us with BTS
fanmeeting
burn the stage
a talker live
bon voyage episode 1
Suchwita
The last dance
Ella acting like a noona
Bon Voyage-Hawaii

Ella's friends

73 5 0
By RosePotterStories

Decided to show you who are Ella's friends from outside of BTS

___________________________________________

Jessi

After Ella met her, when they did the add with her, Ella found her really cool, they exchanged numbers and began texting, meeting.

After years of their friendship they did a collaboration together the song 'Zoom'.

Army loves their friendship so much too.

___________________________________________

Hwasa

Ella saw Hwasa at Mamas, Hwasa was performing with her group, Ella watched the performance and loved Hwasa's vibe.

Hwasa already knew Ella and had her as her role model.

They both met by an accident in the back stage.

Hwasa was surprised to know Ella is her noona, they continued to meet in events and Awards. They became close friends, posting a lot of pictures together and meeting.

Moomoo and Armies liked their friendship and some even some had shipped them together.

___________________________________________

Solar.

Ella met Solar through Hwasa. The three got closer and became friends.

Solar loved Ella's personality and Ella loved Solar's humor and personality too.

___________________________________________

Bangchan

Bangchan looked up to BTS as his role models.

BTS watched stray kids' performance covering their song DNA. Noticed that Lee Know was a back dancer to them

Ella and Namjoon met the group and greeted them telling them that they loved the cover.

Ella and Jimin got closer to Bangchan and Lee Know, then to the  other group members.

Ella loved Stays, and so did Army (not all of Armies like stray kids or stays).

___________________________________________

Yeonjun

Ella was a dance monitor to the trainees for a week, Yeonjun was one of the trainees and Ella was impressed with his dancing skills.

BTS was so supportive of TXT, Ella grown closer to Yeonjun. They both do dance challenges together on tiktok too which Moas and Armies adore.
___________________________________________

Halsey

During and after the collaboration of BTS with Halsey with the song 'Boy with luv'. Ella and Halsey hung out together a lot.

The two girls had scenes together in 'Boy with luv' dancing and having fun.

Not only Ella but all the members grown closer to Halsey. Went to her after giving birth, Ella buying the baby loads of presents.

Also Halsey's baby calls Ella auntie.
___________________________________________

Megan

Ella and Megan loved working together from the collaboration of BTS X Megan the stallion of the song 'Butter'

Megan when she made an appearance with BTS in their concert ' permission to dance of stage' LA, Megan and Ella danced and had a lot of fun together on stage.

Megan usually posts a lot of pictures of them when they both meet.

Again it was a surprise for Ella that she is a noona to Megan since Ella is one year older.

___________________________________________

Nicki Minaj

Ella adored working with her during Nicki's collocation with BTS in another version of the song 'Idol'

Nicki treats Ella as her baby sister since she almost double Ella's age.

Nicki invited Ella to one of her concerts to sing 'Idol' with her.
___________________________________________

Ariana Grande

Ella looked up to Ariana when BTS was still a rookie group before shinning in the sky.

Ariana met Ella in Grammys, Ella honouredly bowing down to her feet respectfully since Ariana was one year older.

Thus both became good friends, Ella went to one of Ariana's concerts and Ariana invited her to the stage, they both danced together on stage.
___________________________________________

Nia

Ever since Dance moms, they both were best friends, made a lot of duets together.

Even after Ella leaving dance moms after she passed the audition, Nia texted her almost every day. They hang out when Ella get to be in America.
___________________________________________

Zendaya

Very good friends since they were children.

Ella was the one who helped zendaya get in a relationship with Tom Holland.
Since Zendaya had a non ending crush on him.
___________________________________________

Soobin

Namjoon and Ella helped Soobin to be a good leader for TXT.

Soobin usually goes to Ella for advices.

Ella takes care of Soobin as if he is her child.
___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 7.9K 87
빙탄소년단 Jeon Jungkook is a worldwide famous artist from BigHit Entertainment. Kim Taehyung runs the biggest Jungkook fan account on every social medi...
21.4K 332 32
.... Yoongi is a famous rapper/song writer Jungkook is a famous YouTuber (video games and singing covers) Jimin is a famous instagram model Jin is...
796K 18K 162
𝐁𝐓𝐒' 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 [ UNDERGOING HEAVY EDITING ] A short, young and talented girl by the stage name Baby, who happens to be apart of one of the biggest...
3K 119 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...