Bestfriend πŸ™‡πŸ½β€β™€οΈ; SUGARHILL...

By Ihrttheweekndd

Nah lemme stop I got a wife yall πŸ™‡πŸ½β€β™€οΈ, do you even know what that is πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ, I put a ring on her finger... More

1 🫢🏾
2 🫢🏾
3 🫢🏾
4 🫢🏾
5 🫢🏾
6 🫢🏾
7 🫢🏾
8 🫢🏾
9 🫢🏾
10 🫢🏾
11 🫢🏾
12 🫢🏾
13 🫢🏾
14 🫢🏾
15 🫢🏽
16 🫢🏾
17 🫢🏾
18 🫢🏽
19 🫢🏾
20 🫢🏾
21 🫢🏽
Photos dedicated to trey n Indi🫢🏽
22 🫢🏾
23 🫢🏾
24 🫢🏾
25 🫢🏾
26 🫢🏾
27 🫢🏾
28 🫢🏾
29 🫢🏽
30 🫢🏽
31 🫢🏽
32 🫢🏽
33 🫢🏽
New Characters ❗️❗️
34 🫢🏾
36 🫢🏽
!! Read !!
wagwan whores
37 🫢🏽
38 🫢🏽
39 🫢🏽
40 🫢🏽
not part of story cause its done
SEQUEL??

35 🫢🏽

1.4K 33 94
By Ihrttheweekndd

I sighed as I entered my final class of today but I had to sit next to ddot I rolled my eyes seeing that bitch in my spot. I walked over and cleared my throat, thinking she'd move, no this crusty musty bitch looked me up and down.

"Is something stuck in your throat, why are you over here move"

"Are you stupid? That means move so move before I rip ya ebay wig off of ya head"

"Imari js move"

Ddot sighed tired

"Fine only cause you said bae"

She made a pouty face, and I fake gagged ddot had seen cause he smiled? She got up and I put my foot out and muttered bitch as she tripped over ddot snorted then stop himself from laughing.

"Oww baby do something"

"Ya ass was chatting weird to ha I've got nun to say"

He shrugged, and her jaw dropped as everyone laughed at her as her wig had slipped backwards. Miles picked it up and twirled it around, dancing with it which made me CREASEE.

Miles was fully dancing with it as the girl stood their clueless, I pointed while laughing, and she grabbed it, and Miles threw his hands up in defence.

She came close to me, getting all up in my face. I walked by Miles and dropped backwards into Miles arms like I fainted then Miles put his hand over my chest, motioned over my chest like he was doing CPR.

I stood up and passed her gum

"WHEEWWW GIRL I NEARLY DIED"

The class started CRYING at this as I wiped a fake tear and held my nose the teacher was even amused. DDot kissed his teeth and got up grabbing his girlfriend.

"Ya doing too much now"

He was laughing a second ago

"Wasn't you just laughing??"

Miles said and DDot looked up he looked annoyed

"Who asked you?"

"Nigga I was involved or are you just that slow lil nigga"

DDot pushed Miles and then DDot annoying gf came in the middle and tried to pull ddot away.

"Babe this isn't lik- "

DDot accidentally punched her in the face, making me drop to the floor and start laughing. Miles even stopped fighting and started laughing as ddot tried to help his girlfriend off the floor.

We watched as they left the door Miles burst out laughing until the teacher remembered to do their Job and sent us out, I rolled my eyes and went to the empty class with Miles that people skip in and sat at the back.

He opened his bag and this nigga has snacks in there I put my hand out indicating I wanted one. He placed a blue lollipop and spicy dorritos in my hand and I smiled happily.

The boy rolled his eyes while smiling at me. I ate my kit kat while taking pics with Miles and posting them. After 20 mins we went to the bathroom singing 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐱𝐱 𝐟𝐭. 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚.

"GOT A LIGHTSKIN FRIEND THAT LOOK LIKE MICHEAL JACKSON"

"DARKSKIN FRIEND LOOK LIKE MICHEAL JACKSON"

We sang while vaping inside the bathroom. I rapped with Miles as 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐃12 played on my airpods.

"Blue hills, golden seals, got Bizarre actin' ill, Drugs kill"

"Chick, I'm for real! Shut yo' mouth, you dirty girl."

We rapped while dancing. I ghosted the mango flavoured smoke before placing it back into my bra. We left the bathroom, and the bell went off, meaning we had English.

I walked over to the class, Miles closely behind. I opened the door, smiling towards the teacher and taking my seat at the back. Miles followed and sat beside me.

I smiled and then concentrated on the work sat infront of me.

--

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓 on top of my bed smoking a blunt, his head leant backwards on the headboard. He offered the newly lit blunt to me. I went to grab it, but he pulled back gently, shaking his head.

He brought the blunt to my slightly parted lips, and French inhaled before exhaling the boy beside me, watching it. I smiled towards him as we listened to 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐎𝐤 𝐛𝐲 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐦 rapping along.

"It's a broke day, but everything's okay."

"I'm up all night, but everything's alright."

We rapped along while bopping our head lightly to the beat of the song blasting throughout the weed smelling room. I got up, feeling hungry as the weed kicked in. I walked down the stairs, greeting edot, who was smoking with his girlfriend.

I said hi to both of them, giving them a hug before going into the kitchen and putting pizza from the freezer into the oven. I went back upstairs and sat next to Miles, laying my head on his lap as he played with my hair.

I smiled up at the boy, and he smiled back at me before placing the blunt into my mouth. I inhaled, ghosted, and then exhaled. I let Miles finish the blunt as I went to my vanity singing 𝐒𝐞𝐱 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐣𝐚𝐲.

Edot ran into the room, huffing and puffing while looking between me, taking my makeup off and doing my hair, and Miles, who was scrolling through tik tok.

"Yeah, ya lil kids better not be getting neaky"

Angelica followed behind him, shaking her head at her boyfriend infront of her.

"Leave them alone, bae"

She said, and he stood up straight, giving Miles and me a look before leaving the room and following his girlfriend down the stairs.

I started laughing as I got up and closed the door before doing a face mask. I then gasped, making my way to Miles.

"Can I do your face mask!?"

Miles sighed and dropped his head, mumbling a 'Yes'. I jumped up and grabbed the charcoal mask as I sang along to 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐭 𝐉𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐤𝐨.

Miles held onto my waist as I stood over him applying the charcoal mask to his face. I smiled at him as I finished, then dragged his hand and we took a mirror selfie.

****************** ****************** ****

𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗿𝗺𝗱𝗮𝗼: 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙨
𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝐷𝐷𝑜𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑎, 𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑢𝑣𝑠𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 1.1𝑘 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬: ☕??
↪️ 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞: 𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐮 😐

𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐬.𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬: 𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐫𝐚𝐭 🙄
↪️ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 😐

𝑻𝒂𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆...

****************** ****************** *****

𝗗𝗗𝗢𝗧 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I scrolled through insta while sat on my bed as Imani snored beside me I rolled my eyes at her and went down stairs.

"Darrian, what happened to that nice girl indiyah??"

"Ma ill explain later"

She nodded, looking a little disappointed at me like it's my fault, I sighed and rolled up and sitting outside. I called edot not expecting an answer.

"Yo what nigga I don't with you man"

"Edot listen meet me at the park ill explain"

"Fine bro"

He said before hanging up the phone I checked on imani she was of course fast asleep. I went to the park and saw edot. I went to dap him up, but he shook his head.

I nodded understandingly as edot viewed indiyah as his sister, so of course he'd be pissed off with me. We sat down at the bench, and I sighed before explaining everything to him.

After 10 mins, edot finally believed me, and we made up a plan to line her. we'd never get caught, though. He nodded, and I called up some guy.

"Yo, Saint, can you kill a girl??"

"Depends what she did"

"She kidnapped me and forced me to date her and then forced me to make my girlfriend think I cheated."

"Alr send me a lo and and a time"

I sent him a location, and the time before shutting my phone off and nodding towards edot, he dapped me up, and then we left.

I opened the door and imani immediately came down tryna argue wimmie.

"Yo move I went to the park with dotty and we jus chilled bro"

I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom, slamming the door in her face and turning on the shower to drain her talking out.

******************   **   ******************
𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I peeled off the mask on Miles's face as he complained about the pain.

"Owwww!"

"Shut up, bro, and ima have to do your skincare after this, or you'll have dry skin he nodded as I wiped away the excess charcoal. I grabbed my face serum and mango scented facial cream, He smiled and then jumped off the counter.

He put me up and asked to do the same to me. I nodded at the boy as he stood in between my legs as he did the same to me, now rubbing in the cream, his brown eyes meeting mine, my breathing became shaky as he came closer to me hesitantly.

He pressed his soft lips against mine as he held onto my waist, pulling me towards him. We finally pulled away, and I smiled at him he smiled at me, scratching his head before his phone went off.

"Hey ma,"

"Righ, I'll be there soon"

He made a frowny face at me as he placed his phone in his pocket

"I have to go, mamas"

Butterflies.

I nodded, and he kissed me before pulling away a couple more soft kisses. Before he left.

I ran back upstairs, throwing myself onto my bed, happy.

******************************************

𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨? ⭐

𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨? 🤍

𝘿𝙬 𝙙𝙙𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙜 𝙟𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙬 𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 261 9
My literal fucking husband 🀩 No, I am not some creepy 18 year old writing about a minor, I am his age No smut u fucking creeps Pls pls PLEASE reques...
111K 4.4K 42
in which we read about the life of ddot and his lover. - SUGARHILL DDOT ⚘ β˜… ᜊ . Β© πŠπ„ππππ„π—π“πƒπŽπŽπ‘π‘...
269K 5.6K 41
"If I asked you to be my wife would you have said yes?" He asks me annoyed. I shake my head. It's the truth. "So I didn't fucking ask" "You- cant...