God Meet The Monkey (Genshin...

setsuna27tsubasa द्वारा

Genshin impact x One Piece - update monthly (if busy, it will take longer to update) - ⚠️Spoiler warning if... अधिक

Author Note
Chapter 1: Day Off Gone Wrong
Author Note 2: About Spoiler And Ships
Chapter 2: The "First" Contract
Chapter 3: Meet My New Son!
Chapter 4: His "Children"
Side Story 1: I Missed You (Canon)
Chapter 5: Red And Blue.. Also Roger!
Chapter 6: Friendship Between Pirates And Marine
Chapter 7: A Little Secret
Author Note 3: New Ideas For Plot?
Chapter 8: Hanging Out With The Marine
Side Story 2: I Wish You Were Here (Canon)
Chapter 9: The First Shichibukai
Author Note 3: I'm Taking A Short Break?
Author Note 4: Update🕊️
Chapter 10: Hibiscus And Boogeyman Of The Sea
Side Story 4: "Who Is Your Favourite?!" (Canon)
Chapter 11: "Suicide Is The Key!" "Roger No-"
Side Story 5: The Sea And Dragon (Canon)

Side Story 3: "You've Change, In A Good Way." (Canon)

1.2K 44 15
setsuna27tsubasa द्वारा

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE CREATOR,

I ONLY OWN THE PLOT...

"Luffy is best boy" - talking

'Luffy is best boy' - thinking

"Luffy is best boy" - screaming

"Luffy is best boy" - Den den Mushi

.

.

.

3rd POV

Borsalino always seen together with both Sakazuki and Kuzan, walking in between the magma and ice devil fruit user with a smile on his face. Even if they all are under different superiors.

Weirdly enough they always hang out together. Even though they all have different personalities and justices. What a weird bunch.

The light devil fruit user always observed people around him, especially on Sakazuki and Kuzan. How he can tell what in their thoughts or when he can tell slight change in both of Sakazuki and Kuzan. He know how both of his friends relationship change ever since Zhongli become their teacher and mentor in training.

In a good way of course, both the magma user and the ice user still bickering like there's no tomorrow, like cat and dog, oil and water. Though there's a slight change in their tones of voices. There's no more anger, annoyed or hate in them. Just two people arguing like a siblings rivalry? Something like that.

Borsalino find it kinda amusing and cute in a way. Adorable if he must say.

Sakazuki are more calm than usual, he's now can tolerate others opinions and becoming less angry. He more relaxed now.

Kuzan seem to be less annoyed around Sakazuki, and now he doesn't mind if Sakazuki sit next to him. They both can have a decent conversation with each other without the urge to kill one of another.

Borsalino smiled and felt happy with this changes of both Sakazuki and Kuzan. Their relationship became much healthier and now both have a healthy rivalry with each other.

The light user also took notice on Sakazuki took a few glance at Kuzan whenever the ice user got injured after his mission. The slight worries in his eyes but go back to those emotionless stare when his eyes meet Kuzan.

Borsalino sometimes tease the magma user about how he worried about Kuzan well being. Of course Sakazuki denied it.

He will never admit it to Borsalino.

You should see how red Sakazuki ears are when he denied how he worried about Kuzan. Sure a amusing scene to watch.

Kuzan never really care about Sakazuki, not the slightest. But he sometimes admire Sakazuki in strength without using his devil fruit. How he has a long way to go. Even though both his and Sakazuki strengths are about the same level. And of course he would never admit it, no way in hell he going admit that! he would never boost the magma man ego.

Like Borsalino, Kuzan also took noticed of the slight change of Sakazuki. How he more calm than usual, how he begins to listen to other opinions and less angry with other.

It did make Kuzan uncomfortable at first from sudden change of heart and behaviour. But than again, he prefer this version of Sakazuki, less angry and more calm.

He wasn't too bad to talk with when the man less angry. Kuzan take noted to thanked Zhongli for making Sakazuki calm and more tolerable.

The said magma user notice his own change of behaviour, he noticed he became more calm than usual and less angry after he meet Zhongli.

How he become more relaxed and now he can take other opinions that different from his.

How he become more closer to his comrades. "Strange.." the magma user mumbled. A strange feeling in his heart, warmth...

Unfamiliar yet familiar feelings.

Sakazuki noticed Kuzan started to become more relaxed and less tense around him. He find it strange for the ice user to talk to him without making a sarcasm remarks or saying something that make his blood boil. Or glared at him.

They had a pretty normal conversation with each other. It weird at first but it a nice change. He getting tired of the childish fight between him and Kuzan. Though they still bickering like always but less violent or trying to killed each other.

"You know, it cute when you both are like this~" the light devil fruit user smiling as he take a bite of his banana pudding.

"Say that again I will burn you alive, Borsalino."

"What the f***, Borsalino?"

Both Sakazuki and Kuzan looked at Borsalino with disgust in their face. Borsalino just laughed at their reactions.

Ahh, how he loved their reactions! How he loved them so much.

Borsalino put down his banana pudding on the table and wrapped his arms around Sakazuki and Kuzan shoulders. Gently give them a squeeze.

Sakazuki and Kuzan was caught off guard from the light user embrace.

"I love you guys!"

Sakazuki look at him in disgust while Kuzan shivered as he try to break away from Borsalino embrace.

The light user just laughed at their reactions.

OoOoOoO

"Why are you being nice to me?" asked Sakazuki as he put the boxes down, he was helping Zhongli moving and unpacking his stuff to his office.

Zhongli placed the documents down onto his table, he hummed. "Is there a reason not to be nice to you? Besides you done nothing wrong to me. It not something illegal to being nice to someone, right?" the former God asked him back.

Sakazuki grumbled, "I don't understand you." he frowned.

Zhongli chuckled, "No one does, not even my dad." he smiles.

The magma devil fruit user didn't say anything after that and continue helping Zhongli unpacking in silence.

It not awkward silence, kinda comforting in a way? It nice.

Sakazuki like hanging out with Zhongli the most. Even if they not talking to each other. It comforting.

After a few minutes of silence, Sakazuki asked him again. "Are you being nice to me out of pity?"

"Maybe, and because I'm just curious about you."

"Curious about me?" Sakazuki rise his eyebrow.

Zhongli placed a book on the shelf, "I heard some rumours about you and want to see if those rumours are true, and they are indeed true." the man said as he continues to arranging the books on the shelf.

Sakazuki grips his hand into a fist, his knuckles turn white. "Then why are you still being nice to me when you know those rumours are true." he gritting his teeth.

Zhongli glanced at Sakazuki. "You can't only judge people based on their rumours alone even if they're true, there's must be a reason to it." he said with a smile.

"Good or bad, I don't care about them. I will judge people with my own eyes. If I say you're a good person than you are a good person despite the flaws." he continues.

"I don't like to judge people based on rumours alone. Beside getting to know each others face to face are the best way to get to know them. Everyone have a different opinion on others, some are good, some are bad."

Sakazuki stare at Zhongli with mouth slightly open. Heat creeping up onto his face, his ears are slightly red.

" I heard you killed civilian in the past..."

"They are in the way..."

"But still killing are not a salutation, even if it for justice. Sacrifice innocent people are a bit extreme don't you think?" Zhongli said sternly.

"It for justice--"

Zhongli cut him off and said, "Your job as a marine are to protect and make them feel safe from harm. Sakazuki, I understand sometimes we have to make sacrifice but not all the time."

Sakazuki bit his bottom lip in frustration. Zhongli put his hand onto Sakazuki shoulder. "Think twice or more before making an extreme decision. If that decision is the only option then you can proceed. Remember to always listen to others opinions first before making the final decision, so you can choose which one make the better outcome." the former God softly said.

The magma user just nodded his head and let those words sink in. Sakazuki felt a pang in his chest when Zhongli stare at him with those sad look.

Zhongli let out a sigh and pulled Sakazuki to his level. Sakazuki was caught off guard by this but quickly balanced himself.

A hand gently ruffled his hair, he can't help but to flinched from sudden touch. "And thank you for helping me packing Sakazuki." said Zhongli softly.

Sakazuki just hummed. His ears are bright red from the compliment. It warm, the feeling he felt inside felt familiar.

Maybe Zhongli is right.

Just like... Him.

Sakazuki wonder how his old friend doing right now... Though he still mad at the said man for betraying his trust. But the magma user think he can understand him a little bit now.

OoOoOoO

Sakazuki didn't know when he started to care and worried about Kuzan and Borsalino well being or his other comrades health.

He find it a weird feelings to have, everytime he saw Kuzan or Borsalino getting hurt... He felt nervous, his hands began to sweat. Worried they might not make it alive.

It a weird and uncomfortable feelings.

At first he thought he might be sick or something, he told Zhongli about it and the man laughed saying it was a normal feelings to have.

"You're just worried about your friends, Sakazuki."

Friends? He never viewed them as his friends... They're just his partner and comrades.

They're not his friends...

Not even close...

There's no way...

He...

...

...

...

Does Borsolino or Kuzan even view him as their friends? He doubt that. Kuzan hate him while Borsolino... It hard to say what in the light devil fruit user mind. That man always teasing him in daily basis.

Both Borsolino and Kuzan doesn't seem to be afraid of him and speak what in their mind about him. They are honest about their opinions about him.

He want to asked them but felt a bit awkward. But in all honestly, he felt comfortable with them now.

Dare him to say he love them as a brothers.

OoOoOoO

"Oh my, aren't they cute when they're not trying to kill each other~" said Borsalino when he saw Sakazuki sleeping onto Kuzan shoulder while the ice user who also asleep leaning his head on top of Sakazuki head. Both looked peaceful.

Zhongli can't help but to let out a chuckles.

"Should we wake them up?" asked Zhongli.

Borsalino grab a den den mushi camera and snap a few pictures of his friends sleeping. "Nah~ let's leave them alone.." the man smirked.

Oh how he will be teasing them both tomorrow! This is great for blackmail!! Hoho~ Borsalino will save this pictures forever!

The very next morning, Sakazuki is chasing after Borsalino demanding the light devil fruit user to delete or burn the pictures he had taken yesterday.

"I will kill you Borsalino!!!"

"Ahahahaha~ but you both look adorable!"

Kuzan resting his chin on top of Zhongli head while watching Sakazuki and Borsalino running and chasing around inside the Training room. Sure he was also mad and embarrassed but he just too lazy to chase after Borsalino and let Sakazuki beat him if he managed to catch Borsalino that is.

"You're not going to stop them sensei?"

"Why should I?"

"Because Sakazuki might murder Borsalino if he managed to catch him.." said the ice user as he watch Borsalino laughing as he being chase by the angry mad dog.

Zhongli hummed, "He won't. Sakazuki won't hurt Borsalino." the former God chuckled.

"How are you be so sure about that, sensei?"

"I just do." Zhongli replied shortly.

"Hmm.." Kuzan just hummed in respond.

It not Zhongli place to say Sakazuki feelings to them. About how Sakazuki care about Borsalino and Kuzan, even though he still denied it.

Sakazuki love them. They are after all the only people who willing to talk to him after his old friend who he thought as a brother betray him.

.

.

.

.

.

Author notes:

Hello, hello for another side story cuz I'm bored and this idea keep on flowing in my empty brain, soo I had to write it down-- *laughing* it pretty short, but I had fun writing this.

This side story take place in chapter 10 after Zhongli meeting with Rouge.

(also I writing this for you guys to read while I'm on my break!)

Me making/writing Sakazuki likable are the wildest thing I ever write in my life-- this is the first time I write character I hate likable and never thought I'm going to write it... weirdly enough, I like this version of him...

He still an a**hole-- but, he is somewhat nice in this story. He have a soft spot for couple of people.

It would be funny if you guys started to take liking on this version of Sakazuki 😂😂 (tho I was indeed aiming for that-- this is for experiment!!) he won't be a bad guy in this fanfic nor he's a good guy... He stuck in between.

It up to you to judge him! He won't appear in future chapter much, but he will appear in side stories.

Anyway, Sakazuki and Kuzan have a rival relationship in this story... The love hate relationship kinda of way. Siblings fighting 😂😂

Borsalino love to tease Sakazuki and now Kuzan is his new victim to tease.

Can you get a guess on who is "Him" that Sakazuki talking about? *wiggles eyebrows* (it a lil theory based on chapter 1098~)

Soo who are your favourite admirals? Mine are Aokiji❄️ (yes I know he is not an admiral now or a marine but he still one of my fav admiral) and Fujitora☄️

.

.

.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.2K 123 3
Sub!Zhongli x Dom!Reader ___________ A story about a celestial and their pet, a former Archon. - In the beginning, you saw him as nothing more than a...
118K 4.3K 32
No doubt, Tartaglia, or also known by his stage name 'Childe', has a crush on his favorite idol: Zhongli: a famous model, actor and absolute jaw-drop...
5.1K 224 21
Zhongli is a single father of three young boys; Venti, Gorou, and Xiao; after his wife passed away. He owns and runs his own flower shop with te help...
2.4K 87 8
❝𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐈𝐄!❞ -@mazixs [ date : ? /3/2023 ] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 ミ★ in which, you're just tryna live man.... ...