Unknown Destiny.

Bởi TiffanyVaychilingum

Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

Character sketch.

841 25 14
Bởi TiffanyVaychilingum

Goenka family.
Naira Karthik Goenka.

Naira and Karthik Goenka. They have one son and one daughter. Kairav and Kaira. They love their kids so much. They can do anything for their kids. They own a big jewelry shop. Kairav and Karthik is the boss and Kaira want to become a doctor. Best friend with the luthra. They have one of the big brand of jewelry in the world. But they are doing a lost, and how will they save it.
At what extent will they go to keep this jewelry shop.

Kairav Goenka

Kairav Goenka. He is 28 years old. An angry young man. He is very rude and frustrated. He is always focused on work and that's it. He can do anything for his work. He love her parents and little sister. Family come first for him. If you messed with his family you are dead. She care a lot about her little sister and he can do anything for her. He is a little overprotective for her. Never want to get married..

Kaira Goenka.

Kaira Goenka. She is 20 years old. She love her parents a lot. She love her brother but don't like when he is overprotective. She is dating her brother best friend in secret Veer Roy. She really love him and can do anything for him. Best friend of Kavya.

Luthra Family...

Karan Preeta Luthra
The parents of Pihu and Kavya.
Karan left his family for preeta as they didn't accept her. He left and make a peaceful life with her and they got Pihu then Kavya.
No one of luthra family know about Pihu and Kavya as karan didn't have any contact with them. Love their children a lot. Best friend of the Goenka.

Pihu Luthra. She is 23 years old. She own one of the biggest jewelry shop. She is very bubbly and kind. She love her parents a lot. She can anything for make them happy. She is an introvert. She doesn't like to talk with a lot of people as she is very shy. She is a little strict with her sister sometimes as she want to protect her.

Kavya Luthra. The youngest daughter of Preeta and Karan. She is 20 years old. Best friend of Kaira. She is more close with the Goenka as Kaira is her best friend. In a secret relationship with Reyansh Roy as he is the son of karan and Preeta ex best friend. Love her elder sister so so so much. She can do anything for her. She will go any extent to protect her. Can't heard any bad word on her.

All the luthra family will be included.

Roy family.
Reyansh Roy....

Reyansh roy. He is 26 years old. Twin brother of veer. He is dating Kavya just for revenge. He think the luthras and Goenka are responsible of their parents death. They went Justice.
Veer Roy.

Veer Roy. He is 26 years old. Twin brother of Reyansh. He also want revenge. He is dating Kaira just for revenge. He hate the luthra and Goenka. Best friend of Kairav but fake best friend. He want Justice for his parents.

Kairav aesthetics

Pihu aesthetic

Kairav and Pihu aesthetic.

I hope you guys will like this ffs.
Please comment and vote.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

130K 6.3K 31
peep into know😆
5.6K 347 17
1.2K 38 14
4.7K 187 20